The Training of Rose Ch. 01

Story Info
When young woman gets lost, her new life begins.
1.9k words
4.14
75.1k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold and the snow are swirling around her already almost frozen body as she tries to make it to the building that she can barely make out. She has no idea where she is, but she is hoping that she is still on her own estate, for her neighbors are both single men, and she has heard nothing but scandal about them. Pulling herself, inch by precious inch, closer, she sees that it is not a barn or any other building that she recognizes, but a very large manor house. Knowing that she must get inside or die, she continues on until she reaches the front door. Upon gathering all her strength and knocking on the door her body gives up and collapses. She never knows that the lord of the manor himself opens the door, picks her up and carries her inside.

She feels the warmth start to penetrate her and wake her up. Slowly she opens her eyes and realizes that she is lying in a very warm bed and there is a huge fire raging in the fireplace. Upon looking around she does not see anything that is familiar and she realizes that she is not at home.

Hearing the door, she turns to look. The man that enters takes her breath away. He is dark, but not sinister. His eyes seem to pierce through to one's soul without even trying. At the same time though, they are very kind eyes. His walk is very assured, but nothing near the swagger that most young men have. He almost moves with a panther-like grace. When he talks, his voice fairly rumbles from his throat.

"Well, I see that my guest has finally returned to life. I am glad to see that." She tries to sit up, until she realizes that she is not wearing anything under the covers. "Do not try to move yet, and do not talk. You will be very weak for a day or so after that experience. Are you from around here?" She nods her head, but she is not sure. She does not know how far she struggled on her own after her horse threw her. "Well, then, when this storm clears it should not be to hard to find your family. I am sure they are worried about you." She shakes her head. "No? Why not? If you were in my family and just vanished in a blinding snowstorm I would be out searching as soon as I possibly could."

Finally she figures that if anything is going to be discussed at all, she had better talk. She sighs. "First of all no one will be looking for me because there is no one to look for me. I am on my own. I think I am from around here, but I am not positive because I am not sure how far we are from where I was thrown. Once this storm clears, I will go back to my home. Thank you for allowing me to come in."

"Are you telling me that you are alone in this world with no family?" She nods. "There is no one that could come and look after you?"

"No. There is no one. My parents were killed when I was a small child, and I was raised in a convent. My brother was the head of the family then. Two weeks ago I received word that my brother was also killed and I should come home to attend to the closing of the house. I couldn't stand being in that house all alone though, so I thought I would take a ride today. I left this morning before the snow started, and when I realized that I was lost it was to late. I could not find my way back. My horse got spooked when we frightened some rabbits and threw me. I have been trying to find shelter since then."

"There are no servants that will be worried about you?"

"No. All the servants left when my brother was killed." She shivers under the blankets.

Seeing her shiver, the stranger comes over to the side of the bed and sits down. "What is your name?"

"I am Mary Elizabeth Rosemary Johnson. Everyone calls me Rose though."

"Rose, I am Lord Cumberland. Does that name sound at all familiar?" She thinks for a moment and shakes her head. With a little smile he continues. "Good, because Johnson does not sound familiar to me either. I have a feeling that you may have gone farther than you thought." Looking into his eyes she can see that they are an incredibly clear green. "Rose, you should not be here at my house as I have no other ladies in attendance to chaperone you, and I certainly should not be here in your room with you in bed without a stitch of clothing on." At her look of surprise he chuckles. "You see, Rose, I do not have any servants here yet. They were going to be arriving from London tomorrow. With this weather I am sure they will not make it though." Again she shivers. "Rose, we need to warm you up. Now please don't think I am making a rude suggestion, but if you were to let me get into bed with you my body heat would warm you up."

Thinking about it for a moment she agrees to it. "I am not afraid of anything you could do to me. I have knowledge of what goes on between a man and a woman although not from personal experience."

"How old are you, Rose?"

"I am 23. I know I am an old maid, but that is just because my brother thought I wanted to enter the convent that I grew up in. I was going to be taking my vows this year if his death had not occurred."

"Do you still want to be a nun?"

"No, Lord Cumberland, I don't. I really never did, but I could not tell my brother that."

Thinking a moment she can see that he is struggling with a decision. Finally he seems to figure out what to do. "Rose. When I first saw you on my steps I wanted you. After seeing your body I still do. However, I am not going to take your maidenhead. Not at this time. I am going to introduce you to another way of making love that some would call a sin."

"Do what you will to me, Sir, for I owe you for saving my life."

"Rose, this will hurt you tremendously, for I am a very large man."

"I understand Sir. What should I do?"

Thinking about it for a moment he gets up off the bed and slowly takes off his clothing. "Rose, yes, I want you, but you do not have to do this if you do not want to."

Seeing him fully naked stuns her. She has only seen the priests having their way with the maids in the barns, and neither one of them was ever naked. Drawing a breath she gathers her courage. "Again, Sir, what should I do?"

He holds out his hand to her and she takes it. Gently guiding her up out of bed she has a moment of panic, but his smile calms her. "Come over by the fire and lean over the stool. I will be as gentle as I can."

"Sir, is this how, I have heard, that boys make love with boys?"

"Yes, but how would you know about something like that?"

"I have done a fair amount of reading, Sir."

"Good, then you must know that when I push my manhood into your ass, try to push out. It will make it hurt less." She nods and gets into position. She feels his manhood between her legs and she gasps. "Don't worry, I just have to get some of your moisture to make it easier to enter you. I have said I will not take your maidenhead." Entering her just a bit she gasps at how big he feels. Right away he pulls out, just to enter again. "Okay, now remember what I said, push out when you feel me try to enter you." She nods.

She feels the tip of his manhood press up against her tightly closed hole and she tries to press out. When she feel him start to press into her she has to cry out. "Rose, I am barely in you. It is going to hurt a lot more before I am done. Now breathe and press out." With another nod from her he forces his manhood further into her. Slowly he pulls almost out, but then with one hard push he rams himself all the way into her. She screams in pain and starts to cry. Now she knows why the alter boys were crying when they left Father Pious' rooms. "Rose, are you okay?" She calms down and take a deep breath.

"Yes, I am."

"Good, because you are so tight that I don't think I can hold out much longer. I have to fuck you. I am going to fuck you so hard that you are not going to ever be able to find another like me." With that he pulls all the way out and slams back into her, wrenching another scream out of her. "That's it. If you need to scream, go ahead. There is no one here to hear you. Again he pulls out and slams back into her, but this time she feels a stinging slap to her backside. When she looks back at him in surprise she sees a smile on his face. "Yes, Rose, I am going to spank you every time I fuck you. By the time I am done with you, you will cum from just a spanking." Harder and harder he brings his hand down on her ass. "Just what I like to see, I bright red ass." Over and over he rams into her, while spanking her at the same time. Suddenly he stops. Pressing fully into her reaches over and grabs the tips of her breasts and pinches and pulls them hard. She feels a jolt of something go from her breasts down to that area between her legs, and then she feels a surge of wetness. Lord Cumberland, who had let go of her breasts, reaches down there and feels it. "Oh my! It seems that you like this."

ith tears running down her face, she looks up at him. "Yes, milord, it would seem that I do."

"Then what do you think of this?" Slowly he slides his finger into her until he reaches the blockage. She can feel that he is imitating the movements that he is doing in her ass with his finger. She starts to breathe hard and her body seems to get a mind of its own because it starts to move without her realizing it. "What do you think of that, you little whore? You are one, you know. You just need a little training, and I am going to give that to you." Pulling his finger out of her, he reaches up again and with all of his might he slaps her ass. She screams. Reaching forward, he again pulls on her breasts. When she screams he lets go and she feels him cumming inside of her. With a groan he quickly pounds into her a few more times and collapses over her back.

"Rose, thank you. You are going to be a very good whore."

To be continued..