The Training of Sam

Story Info
Aunt Gail teach Sam how to be a man to his Mom's benefit.
9.5k words
4.74
139.1k
257

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
778 Followers

The ringing home phone startled me. No one called the home phone except for my grandparents, who couldn't seem to understand that my parents each had a cell phone. I toggled the game controller switch to kneel and my character on the screen got to one knee behind the wall. I tossed a pipe bomb into a crowd of Nazi zombies. The accompanying spray of zombie blood made me smile as my character ran toward an open door and the relative safety of the virtual safe room.

"Sammy! Can you answer that? I'm in the bathroom!" I heard the muffled voice of my Mom from the back of the house. I hit the pause button on the controller and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Grandma," I said into the receiver.

"Guess again, Sam." It was my Mom's younger sister, Gail. Everyone in the world called me Sammy except for Aunt Gail. She had stopped calling me "Sammy" on my eighteenth birthday earlier this year.

"Aunt Gail. Hey. Did you lose Mom's cell number?" I asked sarcastically into the phone.

"No, Mr. Smarty Pants, I did not." I could hear her smiling over the phone. "She didn't answer her cell, so I thought maybe she had set it down out of earshot. Is she home?"

As if on cue, Mom picked up the extension in her room. "Hello."

"Mom, it's Aunt Gail."

"Thank you, honey," she said. "I've got it now. You may hang up."

Smiling and full of myself I said, "Finally! I've got Nazi zombies to take care of. I love you Aunt Gail."

"I love you, too," Gail said back into the receiver. When Gail heard the click of the phone, she asked, "Nazi zombies?"

Mom chuckled and said, "A video game."

"Ah. I see."

"Actually, I'm really worried about Sammy. He's so damn smart...a nerd really. He doesn't have any real friends other than those he's met on-line gaming, he rarely leaves the house, he plays video games all day and night, and a girlfriend...forget about it." Mom said the last part imitating a New York City mobster. "He's heading to college in the Fall and I'm worried that he's going to be a social retard."

Gail listened to my mother intently. They were close and even though Gail lived several hours down the coast from us, they talked almost every day. Mom was the oldest of the three siblings, at 38-years-old. Their brother had been born next, and was 35, and Gail, the baby, was only 34.

My Mom, Katie, had married my father a year after graduating from high school, and she was pregnant at 19. She had me one month before turning 20, so by far, Mom was the youngest of all of my friends' mothers. And, according to my nerdy friends, she was H-O-T hot. She worked out every day and still was able to pull off a bikini at the beach. I often saw men ask her to join them for a beer on their beach towel only to hear her say, "No thanks." She would flash them a big smile and watch them walk away.

Gail continued, "Katie, he sounds pretty normal for a teenage boy today, but what do I know?" Gail had been married young, like my mother, but unlike Mom, she had gotten divorced after only a few years. From the conversations that I overheard between Mom and Dad, Gail seemed to be really enjoying her single lifestyle. Mom called it the 'boyfriend of the month club.' She owned a small, but really nice house right on the Atlantic Ocean. Her sliding back door opened to a deck that was built right on the beach.

"Probably," Mom agreed. She paused for a very long time, deep in thought. She had rehearsed this next part, but didn't know how it would come out. "I've got a huge favor to ask you." Mom was concerned that she was overreacting.

"O...kay," Gail said it like she was wary of what was next.

"Do you think Sammy could come and stay with you this summer? I think it would do him a lot of good to get out of this house. I won't let him bring his gaming system, so he'll be forced to go out and meet some new friends. He might even be able to find a summer beach job."

"Hmm," Gail said as she pondered the request. "Well, it would be really cozy. You know I've only got the one bed in the loft overlooking the living area. He'd have to sleep on the pull out couch. And, there is the one bathroom."

"I know it's a lot to ask." Mom held her breath hoping that her sister would agree.

After a very long pause, Gail said, "I think it would be great fun!"

Mom started breathing again and smiled broadly. "Thanks, sis. He needs badly to learn some social skills."

~~~

The Greyhound bus pulled into the bay at the station and I could see my Aunt Gail sitting in her roadster with the top down. She was wearing a white baseball hat with her dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail poking out of the hole in the back of the hat. She was wearing a white tank top T-shirt. As the bus stopped, she got out of her car and I could see from across the parking lot that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large nipples were clearly poking into the fabric despite the warm summer temperature. She looked great. She was wearing tight-fitting blue jeans as well. She waved at me and smiled. I retrieved my bag from underneath the bus and headed across the parking lot to her car.

"Wow! You've really grown into a man since the last time I saw you. How tall are you now?" She gave me a huge hug, crushing her breasts into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed the feeling.

"About six feet two inches," I said, not breaking the hug.

"Well, you're definitely a man now." She pulled me away and held me at arms' length smiling broadly at me with her beautiful white teeth. Her dark brown eyes were locked onto my eyes. "You have nice broad shoulders and a thin waist." She squeezed my upper arms. "You're really good looking, too," she said. "I bet you have a ton of girlfriends."

I blushed and said, "Not really..."

"No?" Aunt Gail cocked her head to one side. "Why not?"

"I don't know," I said staring down at my feet. "I guess I just don't know how to act around girls."

"I'm a girl," she said, flashing her dazzling smile at me.

"Yeah, but you're different. You're my Aunt."

"I'm not really all that different. I have all the same girl parts as every other girl." She placed her hands on her hips and pushed out her ample bosom.

My face turned dark red as I stared at her nipples through the thin cotton fabric of her shirt.

"Do you like what you see?"

I realized that I was staring at her tits and quickly brought my eyes up to meet hers. I shuffled my feet and looked down. "Sorry."

"There's no need to apologize, honey. I take it as a complement. I work hard to keep this figure! Anyway, you're going to see a lot more of me in my tiny little place." She spun around and started walking back toward her car.

"Wait. What?" I stood there looking at her full, round butt switching back and forth as she walked.

When she reached the car she yelled at me, "Are you coming or not?"

~~~

My Aunt's beach house had been designed as a weekend getaway. It wasn't big, but served her needs nicely. The first floor was a completely open design. It was essentially one big room that contained the living area, kitchen, and dining area. There was a small laundry room that was more of a closet than a room. The one big room comprised the entire area. There was not a separate bedroom, but instead a staircase led up to a loft that overhung half of the downstairs area. The railing for the loft faced toward the rear of the house, and overlooked the glass back walls of the house and the Atlantic Ocean. I had forgotten how beautiful this place was.

"Okay," she said as she let me in through the front door, "this is your key. Make yourself at home while I cook us dinner." She motioned toward the couch. "That's your bed. It pulls out into a really uncomfortable bed, but it's all I've got." She pointed up the stairs to her loft. "I've cleared out two of my drawers for your clothes, and I can make room in the closet if you need to hang up some nicer clothes."

I gave her the look: 'like I have nice clothes.' She immediately got the gesture and smiled.

"Go ahead and put your clothes away. It's the bottom drawers of my dresser. You may also put any toiletries in the bathroom as well."

After I had placed my clothes into the drawers, I carried my razor, deodorant, and tooth brush and tooth paste into the bathroom. I was shocked to see the magnitude of beauty products in such a small space. The shower had at least 10 bottles of...I didn't know what. My shower at home had a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo. How could one person need so many bottles of stuff? Curiosity got to me, and I started reading the contents of each bottle. There was cleansing gel, body wash (with aloe), and several different bottles of shampoo and conditioners. Some bottles had both shampoo and conditioner. There was also a tube of shaving gel, sponges, brushes, and other 'tools' that obviously involved the shower, but I honestly had no idea what they were. "Wow," I whispered to myself.

I found a small empty space on a shelf above the toilet and put my four lonely items there. Clearly, I had a lot to learn about women.

~~~

Aunt Gail made a really nice spaghetti sauce that we ate over linguini with red wine. Once we had cleaned the pots and dishes after dinner, Aunt Gail plopped down on the coach and patted the cushion next to her. "Come on, Sam. Let's get reacquainted." She poured two glasses of wine and handed one to me as I sat next to her.

We talked for hours about her life and mine. It was fantastic. Of all of my relatives, she had always treated me like an adult, and she didn't hold back now. The wine certainly didn't hurt, either. We discussed my plans for the future, my lack of friends, and particularly girlfriends, and my plans for the summer. She told me about her divorce and gave me a glimpse into her love life, but mercifully she left out the gory details. Let's just say she was experienced.

She glanced at her watch. "Holy shit! It's almost eleven and I have to work tomorrow." She took the empty wine glass from my hand and walked to the kitchen sink. "Why don't you run up and brush your teeth and get ready for bed. I'll pull out your couch and make it for you tonight, but don't get used to this!" She flashed her beautiful white teeth at me.

After brushing my teeth, we met on the stairs as I was descending and she was ascending. She hugged me tight and said, "I'm so glad you are spending the summer with me." I kissed her on top of her head and said, "Thanks, Aunt Gail. Good night." Her hair smelled like apricots.

I suddenly realized that I hadn't thought about pajamas, because I never wore them at home. Oh well, I slipped off my shirt and pants and climbed into the bed wearing just my boxer shorts. I guess that if we were going to be roomies, she might as well get used to seeing me in my underwear. I could hear the water running in her bathroom as she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a woman peeing. She was doing all of this with the bathroom door open. The thought of her sitting on the toilet made my dick begin to swell. I pulled the covers over my waist to hide the pup tent forming in by boxers. I heard the toilet flush and then the sound of a drawer opening and then closing. 'Ah, the pajamas are going on,' I thought to myself.

Absent mindedly I was laying on my back staring up at the railing of the loft when suddenly her head poked over the rail and she looked down on me. She was wearing a light blue tight camisole that hugged her torso to just above her belly button and showed an ample portion of her cleavage. Her bottom was covered by a pair of lavender panties. As she leaned over the rail to look down on me my eyes focused on her breasts. If she noticed, she didn't comment. "Sam, honey, I'm going to get up around 6:00 and exercise before I head to work. Is that going to bother you?"

"Uh," I said, snapping out of my fixating stare at her wonderful chest, "no. That will be fine. I get up early anyway."

"Great!" She flashed that smile at me. "See you in the morning."

The house went dark and I was left staring at the railing with thoughts of my Aunt's tits in my head and a certifiable grade-A boner in my shorts.

~~~

Without opening my eyes I was aware of the sun streaming in through the east-facing glass walls of the back of the house. I then became aware of sounds near the foot of the couch bed. I opened my eyes to see Aunt Gail apparently doing yoga on a floor mat a few feet from my bed. I pulled my pillow up against the back of the couch and propped my head up to watch the show.

Gail had her hands on the floor under her shoulders, her knees hip distance apart, and her hips lifted so that her body made a triangle with the ground. Her beautiful rear end was high in the air, although her head was toward me and I was disappointed that I couldn't see her ass raised high in the air from the opposite angle. "Good morning, sleepy head," she said without even looking up at me. "I thought my yoga would wake you up, but you slept through most of my routine." She breathed in and out a few times. "This position is called adho mukha svanasana, but most people know it as down dog or downward facing dog." She took a couple more deep breaths.

"This next position is called urdhva muckha svanasana, or upward facing dog." She pressed down into her hands and pulled her chest forward and up. This left her hips barely lifted off the ground and her shoulders were pulled down and back away from her ears. She took a deep breath and smiled at me. "Maybe you can start joining me." She took a couple of deep breaths and said, "Now, baddha konasana, or the butterfly pose."

She pulled out of her upward facing dog and into a seated position. She brought the soles of her feet together, and interlaced her hands under her feet while pressing the bottoms of her feet together. She pulled her feet in toward herself demonstrating that she was extremely flexible. She pressed her elbows into her knees and looked straight ahead locking her eyes onto mine. "This pose is actually great for women, because when I lean forward, it can help reduce cramping. You, know, when it is that time of the month." She took in a couple of deep breaths and said, "This pose helps to open my inner hamstrings and is a nice release for my lower back."

"And, finally, the most important pose of all, the dead man's pose or savasana." She laid down flat on her back and just breathed. After about 10 minutes I thought she had fallen asleep, but she sat up, grabbed her towel, and began to mop the sweat off her face. I could see little rivulets of sweat running down her neck and into her cleavage. "Savasana is the most important part, and even though it feels like you're doing nothing, you won't get the same happy chemical release if you skip it."

As she got to her feet, she asked, "Do you know how to make coffee?"

"Not really."

"Well, mister, it's high time you learned. You make coffee while I jump in the shower. Use one scoop per cup of coffee. Make eight cups." With that she bolted up the stairs. Her ass looked mighty good in those yoga pants!

I heard the water in the shower as I fumbled around the kitchen. As it turned out, making coffee was pretty easy and I watched the dark liquid drip into the carafe. My mind began to wonder and I imagined what my aunt looked like in the shower, soaping her breasts and butt. A pup tent was forming in my boxer shorts again, so I hurriedly slipped on my blue jeans before Aunt Gail finished her shower.

And, man was I happy I did, because when she came down the stairs, her hair was pulled up under a white towel, and she was wearing a black lacey bra with matching lacey 'boy short' panties. Her breasts bounced up and down as she bound down the stairs. When she caught the shocked look on my face she said, "Sorry. I get really hot after yoga and a shower and if get dressed right away, I'll soak my clothes with perspiration." She smiled. "Anyway, we're roomies now, right?" She punched me in the shoulder. She grabbed a cup of coffee and headed back up the stairs, giving me a nice view of the toned cheeks of her ass.

I heard the hair dryer and thought, 'What the fuck just happened?' I was glad that she was upstairs because I'm sure I had a stupid, shit-eating grin on my face. "This is going to be an amazing summer," I whispered to myself.

After about 30 minutes, she came down the stairs in a nice, form fitting business suit. "The shower's all yours." She picked up her purse and dug around for her keys. "What are your plans for the day?"

"I thought I'd walk up the beach to the touristy area and see about getting a summer job."

"Great idea." She smiled. "I'll try to get home early today. Love you!"

"I love you, too," I said, as she shot out the door.

~~~

We quickly settled into a comfortable routine. I woke each morning to watch the "yoga show," and after a few days, I even began to participate. It was much harder than it looked, and I felt like a wooden block next to her. She was amused, but gentle and encouraging. After a couple of weeks I began to feel like a novice instead of an idiot. After yoga, she would shower and I would make coffee, eagerly anticipating the Victoria's Secret underwear show that would soon follow. Just how many different bra and panty sets did she own? I'm not sure if it was my imagination or not, but the bras seemed to get more revealing and the panties certainly did, as some mornings she would show up in a thong. I'm sure she knew what she was doing to me. I caught her staring at the bulge in my work-out shorts as she would take the first sip of coffee before running up the stairs. I wasn't complaining, but it cemented in my mind that I had no experience with women and didn't even know if I should complement her or not.

After she left for work each day, I would pull on a bathing suit and a T-shirt, and head up the beach to my summer job at Hot Diggity Dogs. The place was open for lunch and snacks from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM during the summer, and was located right at the edge of the main beach drag. Swimmers could walk right up to the take-out window and order food, drinks, and ice cream. I met a lot of really hot girls my age. There were two bikini-clad girls that were particularly friendly to me and visited the take-out window several times each day. They asked me my name, and of course I told them, but I didn't even have the confidence to ask them their names in return. 'What a loser,' I thought to myself as I watched their pretty butts walk back out towards the beach.

~~~

"You're really improving," Aunt Gail said to me as she flashed a smile over at me. We were doing the ardha chandrasana or half-moon pose. Actually, Aunt Gail was doing the pose, and I was trying not to fall over.

As we were laying in the savasana pose flat on our back staring at the ceiling, I kept imagining what the girls on the beach thought of me after I failed to ask them their names. Apparently, I sighed deeply because Aunt Gail asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I guess."

I felt her hand reach out for mine. She placed her hand over mine and asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

"I'm not really sure how to say it." She had the wisdom to remain quiet as I collected my thoughts. She squeezed my hand to encourage me. "Okay." I took a deep breath. "I'm not good with girls at all. I mean, I like girls and all, but I just don't know how to act around them. I've met... 'met' is not really the right word ...I've spoken to some really hot girls on the beach, and a couple of them have even asked me my name, but I'm too damn chicken to ask them their names, much less ask them for their phone number or on a date. I'm such a loser."

I felt rather than saw her raise up onto one elbow with her head on her hand staring at me. "Look at me, Sam."

I mirrored her pose, facing her. She looked fucking hot. Her brown hair was hanging in a ponytail touching the mat and sweat was dripping off her perky nose. Her brown eyes showed concern. I could see the outline of her nipples through her sports bra and her yoga pants had pulled up during the routine and she was sporting a camel toe.

Vysis
Vysis
778 Followers