The Training of Sheila

Story Info
Boss trains wife of subordinate to be a slut.
4.1k words
4.33
199.2k
87
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
immediate
immediate
50 Followers

"The way I see it, Andrew," and here I paused for effect, "you only have two choices. Either you do what I've asked, or you go to jail." Andrew was pissed and if my gun hadn't been in plain sight on my desk, I might have been concerned. But he hadn't just stormed out, which meant that he understood that I had him. For the past two years Andrew and I had been embezzling funds from the company. Well, he wasn't aware of the theft at the time, but it was his signature on each of the forms. The money was already in an off-shore account that was not traceable to me. When Andrew finally clued in and confronted me, I spelled it out clearly for him. If he said anything I would testify against him, and he would go to jail for at least ten years. The reality of this situation took a few days to sink in; but when he found all of his carefully guarded documentation missing from his desk he suddenly became more agreeable. Now, he stood in my office, looking at a rather large pile of shredded documents, and trying to decide what he should do. You see, his holier-than-thou attitude had kind of pissed me off, and I decided to show him just how much power I had over him. I had just presented him with a demand that he have his wife come to my office and give me a blowjob. How he convinced her to do it, I didn't care, but if she didn't have her lips around my cock by lunch time tomorrow I was going to make a call to the authorities and his wife and kid would spend the next ten years trying to make ends meet without a breadwinner. Glancing at the gun, Andrew didn't say a word and just left the office. I wondered what would happen.

The next day, around eleven o'clock I hadn't seen Andrew at all. Maybe he decided to run? I hope he didn't think that I wasn't serious, but I would turn him in if he didn't at least try to comply with my orders. Andrew wasn't a stupid man. He didn't have enough money to hide from the authorities for very long. The evidence against him seemed iron-clad. He had no choice but to honor my every demand until the statute of limitations expired in three years. And then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I barked, half-expecting my secretary. But it was, in fact, Andrew's wife Sheila. Her eyes were puffy as if she had been crying, and she seemed a bit in disarray as if she had gotten dressed hurriedly. Never-the-less she was a beautiful woman, not quite the hot little number I had envied at last year's Christmas party, but I imagine the shock of Andrew's news last night had left her a bit shook up. I was going to enjoy this very much. "Close the door, Sheila," I said calmly and smiled as she immediate complied. Just as she closed the door I could see Andrew's head looking at us from the opening to his cubicle. I wondered what he was thinking.

I had given Andrew very specific instructions on what Sheila was supposed to do. She was to remove her clothes, crawl over to my chair, unzip my pants, and give me a blowjob until I came in her mouth. Until I gave her permission she was not to speak. Presently she was just standing there, looking at me with pleading eyes, perhaps hoping this was all some elaborate joke. She was very vulnerable and I liked that look on a woman. "I'm waiting, Sheila," I said softly.

Sheila's eyes filled with tears and her fingers began to fumble with the buttons on her blouse. Every time I had met her she had been dressed rather conservatively. I had always thought she was a beautiful woman, but it was not until the Christmas party when she had worn a small red dress with a ton of cleavage that I realized she was quite hot. Later Andrew had confided in me that his wife was generally prudish, and it had taken a ton of pleading with her to convince her to wear the dress that night. I had almost felt sorry for him. How frustrating it must be to be married to someone that sexy, and have her be a prude. Well, her prudish days were done; at least as far as I was concerned.

Sheila unbuttoned her shirt excruciatingly slowly, but I didn't mind. I had all afternoon. She looked at the floor the entire time, afraid to look up and see that I was watching. Finally, she had the buttons undone, and she moved to the button on her slacks. Tears were streaming down her face at this point, and she was sobbing a bit. Watching her cry was only making me hornier. All of her buttons undone, she hesitated, looking up at me with those pleading eyes again. "Yes, you really have to," I said and smiled kindly at her. She paused a moment longer and then pulled her arms from her blouse, crossing them over her bra covered breasts. Again I exercised patience, I would see them soon enough. I caught a glimpse of them when she pulled her pants down and they were barely contained by her lacey bra. I guessed they were 36DD, but they could have been slightly larger. What a shame she always kept them hidden away. Her legs were slender, and smooth. She was wearing boring cotton panties; but I hadn't expected anything less. She stood there now, wearing her bra and panties, her arms crossed over her magnificent breasts, and again hesitating. "Go on," I said encouragingly. She opted for the panties first. Prudish girls always guarded their breasts more than anything. Her mound was covered with hair, only trimmed at the very edges so I was unable to see her pussy. Then finally, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. It nearly bounced off of her, and for a split second I saw her large dark nipples. She quickly covered them again with her arms, obviously embarrassed. The tears were really coming now. My cock was rock hard.

"Please," she started to say, but I shushed her quickly.

"Don't screw up now, Sheila. You're doing so well. It would be a shame to come this far and still have Andy go to jail." She looked at me and I saw raw hatred in her eyes. She hated me with all of her being. My cock lurched in my pants. "Get on your knees, Sheila, you can do it."

Slowly she knelt down by the door to my office. Then, ever so slowly, she lowered onto her hands, and let her fantastic tits hang free. Her blonde hair fell around her face and she looked at the ground sobbing. This was the first time I got a glimpse of her lovely ass. It was a bit larger than her pants had suggested it would be. I liked it a lot. I imagined what it would feel like to rub my hands over her tits and ass, to smell her hair, to taste her skin. All in good time, I told myself. For now it was time to see what kind of abuse she could endure.

"Crawl over here," I said sweetly, "like the little bitch you are." She looked up at me suddenly, a painful look on her face. No one, I supposed, had ever spoken to her in such a derogatory way. But she began crawling toward me. "That's right, little bitch, come to your master." She was looking back at the floor again, and I wondered what she was thinking about to help her get through this. Maybe she was thinking about her precious Andrew? Or maybe she was angry with him for getting her in this mess. I was fascinated as she slowly crawled around the edge of my desk. "That's a good little doggy, bitch."

Finally she was before me and I turned my chair to the side to give her access. My cock was rock hard and straining against my pants. She had to have noticed, but again she hesitated. One last time she lifted her head, giving me that pleading look. Suddenly something occurred to me. "Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

"No," she said, and broke into full blown crying. I smiled at her. What a fucking prude this bitch was! Right then and there I knew that I was doing her a favor, and Andrew too, this chick needed to lighten up and I was just the guy to force her to do it. She undoubtedly thought that her lack of experience was going to make me go easy on her. She couldn't have been more wrong.

"Now, Sheila, you spoke again. When I ask you questions I expect only a nod or a shake of your pretty little head. Got that?" She nodded her head. "Now, you've never given a blowjob before?" She shook her head no. "Not even for Andy?" Again, no. "Has he ever asked you to?" She paused a moment and then nodded. "But you wouldn't do it?" No. "Why? Because it's disgusting?" She nodded and made a face. I laughed at her. "You prudish little bitch! Your lips are so beautiful, that you just know they were made for wrapping around a thick cock. No wonder Andrews is always so wound up, his hot little wife never takes care of him. Well, I've got news for you little girl, today you learn the fine art of cock sucking." She flinched as if I had slapped her. "Now get my cock out!"

Her hands were trembling, but she managed to unzip my fly. My cock nearly sprung out at her, and she actually gasped in surprise. It was nine inches long and fairly thick around, and I could tell by her wide eyes, that she hadn't seen one that big before. Tentatively she wrapped her hand around it. It felt great. "Have you ever seen such a large cock before?" She shook her head no. "Bigger than Andy's huh?" She paused for a second but then nodded. I laughed at her again. "Maybe if Andy had a cock this nice you would want to suck it?" She shook her head no. "Well, bitch, what are you waiting for? Get your mouth on it."

Sheila hesitated a few moments, and then brought her lips to the head of my cock and kissed it gently. She kissed it a few times. She had no idea what she was supposed to do. "Oh man, you are pathetic. Start by licking it. Like a huge lollipop. Get it all wet." She pulled away a bit, grimacing at the thought of tasting my dick. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her face up against my cock. "Lick it, bitch!" I whispered harshly in her ear with as menacing a tone as I could do. She obediently stuck her tongue out, and licked the tip of my cock. "All of it!" She licked it some more, as fresh tears poured down her cheeks. "Now, lick my balls!" She moved her tongue down onto my hairy balls, and licked them too. She had no technique, but it felt good never-the-less. "Now lick it like you love it!" She began to lick it vigorously, moving her tongue all over my cock. "That's right, bitch! Lick that cock. Are you hungry for cock?" She shook her head no, but kept licking my tool. "I want you to nod your head when I ask you that question! Are you hungry for cock?" She nodded her head, and kept licking. It was awesome to see her humiliated, crying, and licking my cock. "Well, good thing bitch, because you are going to get fed now. Keep nodding. You want me to feed you my cock?" She nodded. "You want this huge cock in your mouth?" Her eyes said an emphatic 'no', but her head said yes. "Well, open your mouth wide." Sheila looked up at me, but then obeyed, opening her mouth very wide.

I let her sit there like that for a few moments. She was on all fours, looking up at me over my cock, with her mouth wide open and waiting for the next horror I was going to make her endure. I grabbed my shaft and aimed the head at her mouth, slowly inserting it inside. Her mouth was warm and soft, and as more of my cock went inside, her lips closed tightly around my girth. "Now, suck it in and out of your mouth, and I better not feel any teeth!" She grabbed my cock with one hand, and began to move her mouth around it. For a chick who had never sucked cock before, she did pretty well, but she was only taking about three inches at a time. I allowed her to suck it like that for a few minutes. "Do you like that cock?" She shook her head, but didn't stop sucking it. I decided to wake her up to the reality of her situation a bit.

I grabbed the back of her head and began pulling it hard toward me. My cock pushed into the back of her mouth and into her throat. "When I ask you if you like my cock, the answer is always yes!" And I forced my cock into her throat. She gagged, and tried to pull away, hitting me with her hands, but I held onto her head, and continued to push my cock into her. Inch after inch my cock went into her throat until finally my balls were on her chin. "Now this is called deep throat, bitch, because my cock is deep in your throat. When I tell you to suck my cock, this is what you are to do." She was nearly panicking now. Finally, I let go and she pulled away, gasping for air, and crying a new. "Now, do you like my cock?" Sheila looked up at me with hot hared in her face, but she nodded her head. "Now suck it for real, bitch!"

Sheila put her mouth back on my cock and slowly took inch after inch inside. She gagged a bit, but she managed to relax her throat and take me inside. "My god, woman! You're a fucking natural!" Over and over again she sucked my cock into her throat, and it felt about as good as any other blowjob I'd ever had.

"You must really love Andrew to do this for him." Sheila nodded, still crying. "What a good woman you are. A lot of women would have told him he was a dumb ass for making such a careless mistake, and told him he was on his own. But you are loyal and want only the best for him." She nodded again. "I bet this is just killing him." She nodded again, still sucking my cock into her throat over and over. Well, I think you should tell him you love him. "Now I want you to suck my cock like you can't get enough, and I want it to be loud and wet sounding, and I want to hear moaning." She began sucking me with vigor, slurping and moaning. I picked up the phone and dialed Andrew's extension putting him on speaker phone.

"Hey Andrew. Do you hear that? Do you hear the moans of your hot little wife as she sucks my cock?"

"You fucking bastard!" Andrew nearly shouted.

"I can't believe she's never done this for you, Andy? She's quite good. 'Course she needed a bit of training on her technique, but she could go pro."

"Fucking shut your damn mouth!"

"Now, Andy? Is that any way to talk to your boss?"

"Anyway, Sheila wanted to tell you something. Tell him you love him, Sheila." Sheila tried to pull away from my cock, but I grabbed the back of her head and held my cock deep in her mouth. "Tell him!"

"Mmmmmph mmmph mmmph" She said, her words muffled entirely by the meat in her mouth.

"That's nice, bitch. Now get back to work." Sheila went right back to sucking my cock, slurping and moaning. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought she was into it.

"I'm going to kill you, you know. Somehow you will pay for this."

"Now, Andy. Let's not make idle threats. Especially not when I'm in a position to take it out on your cock sucking wife. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to cum down your wife's throat." I hit the hang up button and grabbed Sheila's head with both hands. "Now this might be a bit uncomfortable."

I began shoving my cock down her throat, and pulling her head to me. I violently fucked her face, shoving all nine inches of my cock into her throat over and over again. "You're a hole, bitch. A hole for putting my cock in. A hole for filling with cum! Do you understand that, bitch?" I wasn't looking for a reply. I felt the cum building up within me and I fully intended to shoot it into her. She was crying, and trying to pull away, and gasping for air between thrusts, but I held her firmly and kept fucking her mouth. Finally, I started to cum, so I shoved my cock all the way in her throat and held it there as spurt after spurt shot straight into her. Halfway through cumming, I pulled out and came all over her face as she gasped for air and coughed up more cum on my hardwood floors. She didn't look up at me, but just sat there crying and gasping for air.

"You can talk now, Sheila."

"You bastard!" she shouted and flung herself at me, arms flailing. I grabbed her wrists and held her down on top of my desk.

"Calm down, bitch!" I ordered, and twisted one arm behind her back. Seeing her bent over my desk and in pain made me wish I hadn't just spent my wad in her mouth. But she calmed down quickly enough, when I put my other hand on the entrance to her pussy which was not even a tiny bit wet. I shoved a finger deep inside her. "You belong to me! Do you understand?"

"Please, stop! Please, don't!"

"Say it! Say that you belong to me!"

"Okay, just stop! I belong to you! Just let go!"

I let go and she stood up, glaring at me. "Why are you do this to us?"

"Honestly? Because I like the power. I like knowing I can do whatever I want to you and there is nothing you can do about it."

"Well, I did what you wanted. So now you'll leave Andy alone right?" This statement showed such a lack of understanding of the position she was in, that I couldn't help but smile evilly at her. She caught on fast though, "Oh God!"

"That's right, honey. You belong to me now. At least for the next three years until the statute of limitations runs." She started crying again.

I looked at her naked body and realized that I might never get tired of training her. But if I got three years out of it, that would be pretty good as well. I just hoped she never started to like it.

"Ok, Sheila, let's go over the ground rules. First, you never speak until I give you permission. Second, you never wipe my cum off your body unless I give you permission. Third, you will show up here promptly at 11 am every work day, and make sure Andrew knows you are here. Fourth, you will go home and throw away all of your pants. From now on you only wear skirts or dresses. Fifth, shave that pussy hair off. All of it. You will always have a bare pussy." Sheila's face showed that she was in absolute terror.

"I – I can't do that? Every day?"

"Yes, you can Sheila. Or else that great blowjob you just gave me was all for nothing and you and Andrew can both think about it every day he is in prison." She looked at her feet, her hands crossed in front of her tits. "Oh, and rule number six, you will never hide those breast from me! And always make eye contact unless I tell you otherwise!"

Sheila put her hands down and slowly looked up at me. The shame on her face was priceless.

"Now, for homework."

"Homework?"

"Yes, I have some assignments for you to accomplish before you come back here tomorrow. First, I want you to practice your blowjob technique. I expect your blowjobs to keep getting better. Use Andrew if you want to. Work on making eye contact while you suck. Also I want you to frequently stop sucking and thank me for letting you suck my cock. In fact, I want you to give a blowjob to Andrew tonight, and video tape it. At least ten times while sucking his cock, look up at him and say my name, thanking me for letting you suck my cock. I hope you will fantasize about me while you do it. You will swallow all of his cum. Bring the tape with you tomorrow."

"Oh god! Please, haven't I done enough?"

"Sheila, I will not tolerate any backtalk!"

"Now, I also want you to go and get both of your nipples pierced. I expect to see jewelry on those tits when you show up tomorrow."

"No way!" I stood up and slapped her hard across the face. Grabbing her I pulled her over my knee and began slapping her ass hard with my hand. "STOP!"

"Be quiet! You want everyone in the office to know you are in here getting spanked? Go get those panties!" She scrambled off my lap and to the door where her boring cotton panties were. Rubbing her sore ass she brought them back to me. "Now, bend over my knee again." She complied right away, crying again. I took the panties from her and shoved them in her mouth. Then I began spanking her ass again as she screamed into her panties, making barely a sound. When her ass was bright red I stopped. "You do NOT say no to me. When you do not obey me, you will be punished. Do you understand?" She nodded vigorously. "Now get up!"

I found that spanking her ass gave me new energy and my cock was hardening again. "Get down here and suck me off again!" Sheila obeyed immediately, taking my still soft cock in her mouth and sucking it as it hardened. When it was hard she did her best to take all of it into her throat, but I wasn't interested in another blowjob. I pulled out of her mouth, and told her stand up and bend over the desk. She obeyed but slowly.

immediate
immediate
50 Followers
12