The Training Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had tormented her to the brink of insanity, then left me to bring her back. I had been locked in a room with a young woman who had lost all inhibitions and whose only need was to be satisfied. Then it began.

"Fuck me! Eat me, yeah, Eat me! For gods sake eat my pussy and suck my clit. Do it Blake, Eat my cunt! And before I could move, she had straddled my head and squatting down pressed her swollen gash hard against my mouth.

I expected her to be quick but was startled by what happened. I had just reached under her thighs and wrapped my hands over them when I actually felt her pussy pulsing against my lips. She wiggled slightly forcing my mouth and nose deeper between her labia and she began to hunch up and down trying to fuck my mouth. It was difficult to capture her clit as it slid past my mouth but finally I managed and began sucking hard. It was so swollen that I had no problem drawing it into my mouth. She suddenly began to cry out.

"Oh God yeah, That's it baby, Oh it's so fucking good OOOh yeah do it, fuck yeah Make me cum. Oooh yeah make me cum like that!"

I held her still as best I could and between sucking her clit, I began to wiggling my tongue deep in her cunt, she began to ejaculate her thick milky juice all over my face. Then she held very still and screamed to me.

YAAAAAAah I'm doing it. I'mmmmmmm Cumming Now! Oh shit it feels so fucking good...... Keep doing that! Yes, Oh yessssssssssssss."

She was so wet and was pressing so hard against my face that I couldn't catch a breath. I tried to lift her up a bit but she pushed back down and moaned. "More. Again! I want to feel it again, do it, oooh fuck do it more!"

She tasted good, but I was really finding it difficult to get any air. My nose and mouth were trapped between her swollen pussy's lips and when she held still I couldn't get my breath. Suddenly she began to rock back and forth as if she were riding a horse and at last I could breath again. But that was short lived because she started up again.

"Fuck yeah, do it, ooooh aaaah mmmmm fuck yes, again I want it again oooh yes do it!" Another orgasm and again my face was washed in her thick slippery cum. Then she collapsed and rolled off my face.

I had to work my way up to lay facing her and I watched as she gasped, trying to catch her breath. I was ready to take her now and moved to lay over her but she put her hand on my chest and between panted breaths managed to gasp: "Fuck, fuck my mouth first. I want that."

I move still higher on the mattress and lay back as she rolled over and took my cock in her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down taking me deep down her throat, as she massaged my balls. If she wanted me to cum she was going to be disappointed. Although I was helping her by thrusting in and out of her pursed lips I was no where close to cumming. I needed more than what she was offering.

Perhaps she was disappointed, or perhaps she felt that she had rested enough, I don't know, but she finally released my cock and rolled onto her back. "Now fuck my cunt! Do it now! I need your fucking cock now! DO IT Damn you, Fuck meeeeee."

Her legs flew apart with her feet held high in the air, as I positioned myself. But before I could do anything, she reached down and grabbed my cock, pulling it to her pussy and suddenly thrust her hips up, forced me in. She was tight and slippery and it was only a matter of seconds before she had my full shaft deep inside her velvety sheath.

"Oh baby fuck it like that! Oooh yeah. Aaaaaa. God yeah! More! Oh baby fuck yeah more, more! Aaaah yeah fuck yeah!" At that point I was grateful for all those exercised with Viv in the gym. I was thrusting my cock in and out at a fantastic speed and the more I stroked in and out, the more she oozed her creamy cum all over me.

"Ooooh oooh yeaaaah, oh baby look at all my cum, it's running down my ass. Yes, oh yes I need it now! Ohmygod, again, cumminggggggg. Give it to meeeee! Shoot! Shoot shoot shoot your creamy cum in me! I neeeeeeeeedddddddddd it now!"

Suddenly I felt my balls draw up and my cock begin to pulse in preparation and I cried out to her. "Take it baby, Take all my cum. Oh shit, here it comes Lauraaaaaaaa its yours." Momentarily the world was lost and I could only look down into to her eyes as I emptied my body into hers. For a good half minute I continued to spew my cum into her before I fell forward and she grasped my ass, holding me close to her wet body. We lay panting in each others ear for long moments before I rolled off thinking it over. BIG Mistake.

I thought she was going to get up but she just changed positions. Again she moved over me and now we were in a sixty nine position and again her mouth was swallowing my cock. Her thighs were again spread and her pussy was again against my lips. I began to lick and suck, there was nothing else to do. By now her clit was an easy target. Swollen and protruding, I drew it into my mouth as my hands crept up her bottom and I began to move my index finger back and forth across her little tan star.

"Oh lick me baby I love that, oh god yeah, more, oooh yeah baby more, fuck yeah more. God oh yeah. Aaaaahhhh, here I come, yeah, here it comes again. Oh my god yeah. Unnnnnh, oh fuck yeah. Again, just one more baby. Oh my god fuck yeah, do it! Ooooh yeah. Just one more baby, yeah, you make me cum so good baby, just like that." And she began to shake and quiver before going limp.

Quite frankly I was ready to quit but she wasn't. She lay there panting before again rolling off me, but now she knelt next to me and gave a simple command. "Fuck it again!" Simple, and curt, just "Fuck it again." still panting from before I moved to kneel behind her and guided my cock to her pussy. She rocked back and took it deep.

"Oooh oooh yeah, mmmmm, again, just one more baby just one more. Oooooh yessss, oh my god fuck yeah, do it! Here it comes baby, Oh yeah you make me cum so good like that, yeah Blake, give it to me, Oh god that feels good." Then she squealed and suddenly held still.

I began to pull out but she slapped her own butt and gasped, Nooooooo! My ass, fuck my ass. Slide it in now. I'm ready." All short commands, but given so urgently. I pulled out, lifted my cock and pressed it against her tiny opening and leaned forward. She was tight. Too tight I thought, but slowly she relaxed and I felt the head of my cock suddenly pop in. From that point it was a simple matter to thrust forward and impale her on my cock.

Ooooh yeah. That feels good. Move faster. Yesss, that's it. Harder, yes Blake, oh yes. Here it comes, oh yeah baby you make me cum so good like this. Oh yeah oh yessssss give it to me, oh fuck fuck, fuck, oooh aaahhh god that feels good. Wow, oh yeah baby, fuck my ass! Oh Fuck yeah, deeper. Aaaah cumming now. Cumming, fuck me, fuck me,fuck me oh yeah. Hold it deep and give me your load now. Fill me up, Mother of god I need it now. Shoot, damn you shoot me full of gooy cum. Make it run out of my ass. Babeeeeee cum in me now."

And I did. Oh god did I ever cum. I filled her and holding her hips, continued to saw back and forth squeezing the last drop of my manhood into her.

She fell forward, pulling off my cock and rolled onto her back. Looking up at me she grinned and her soft lips smiled as she whispered: "your good. You're a keeper. I have my resident stud now. The family's going to enjoy you."

Rolling onto her knees she stood and went to the door. Vivian and the other girls piled into the room. Then Terry asked; Was he good Mistress? Will he stay? We all need him so much. Can he stay?" And Mistress Laura nodded yes as my heart sank. Like Pavlov's dog, I had been trained, not to drool at the sound of a bell, but to perform on command.

*

Note: the sounds that I used for Laura were taken from an actual tape my lover made of us. Sorry but I don't know how to type "gasps and panting sounds," but perhaps someone can make suggestions...