The Traitor of Sapiens Ch. 01

Story Info
Human becomes werecat slave.
2k words
4.12
16.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a parody of my boyfriend being fucked by his imperious cat, who claims to be a holy Mau Empress, but is not a futa in real life. No actual felines or boyfriends were harmed in the course of research for this story.

*****

Chapter 1. Introduction to the Empress

The Empress' palace rose from the gleaming city atop a walled hill. The slaves in the chain gasped in awe as they disembarked the galley and they struggled along the road to Felis. The gawked at the sights, amazed that furry heads could have conceived and executed such wonders. The crenelated wall was topped with giant statues of cats, built as if imperiously surveying the surrounding city for trouble. More mundane guards manned the castle's walls and guard posts to keep out undesirables.

Felis was the seat of power for the great Felidae Empire ruled by the Empress Skruttis, long may she reign in glory. The city was full of felines going about their business; hawking wares in the market, strolling the broad avenues and reclining in shaded alcoves. They peered at the slave train through heavily lidded eyes, as if considering whether to pounce on the slaves. The slave train wound through the city from the harbour heading to the palace of her Imperial Majesty where they would be presented as tribute from the Commander of Legions, the last dregs of a once proud nation, now conquered by the Felidae. The last slave in the chain stumbled more than once, reeling from beatings from both the Imperial legionnaires and starvation by his fellow slaves, as he was a known traitor who had sold out his people to save his pasty, thin skin. He had traded military intelligence to the Felidae, hoping to be rewarded as a governor in conquered Sapiens, but had instead found that the Felidae hated traitors even more than the humans. He had been told repeatedly by his captors that his was to be a most gruesome fate.

The slave train arrived at the gates of the palace as the sun set behind the great dome of the library and was directed to humble outbuildings adjacent to the barracks of the Imperial Guards. There, the Legionnaires separated the slaves by gender, sending the female slaves away from the males. The slaves were sent to sparse barracks and chained to cots to spend the night hungry, awaiting their assignments in the palace. If the traitor had hoped to sink into obscurity as one slave among many, his hopes were immediately dashed as two Jaguar Legionnaires in the red and gold armour of her Imperial Majesty's personal guard arrived and uncuffed the traitor from the cot.

"Her Imperial Majesty wants to see the scum that would betray his people for personal gain", said the burlier of the two guards. He cuffed the prisoner about the ear and hauled on his chains. "Get up and move, you cannot be admitted into her Imperial Majesty's presence coated in your own filth."

The traitor shuffled forward as the guards all but dragged him to the pump outside the barracks and doused him in freezing water. He shivered and curled up on the ground before the smaller guard hit him in the ass with the flat of his sword.

"On your feet traitor, you need to be clean for her Highness.'"

The guard hauled him to his feet, and pulled away his loincloth, as they sprayed him with water again. Naked and quivering they hauled him towards the gleaming palace, through the exquisitely manicured gardens, now deserted as the Court was at play. The traitor tried to quell his fears, assuming that nothing could be worse than the beatings of the Legionnaires and the starvation he had experienced on the galley to Felis. Little did he know that he was to enter a Court that was known as much for its wanton, hedonistic depravity, as it was for its unassailable legions of Felidae soldiers.

Seeing the guards, slaves and nobles alike found reason to be scarce in the gilded hallways of the palace. The slave was all but dragged along the marble corridors, as he slumped in his chains. Additional guards nodded acknowledgements to his captors as they followed the winding halls to the heart of the palace. At last he was dragged into a small, but richly appointed room and dumped onto the thick carpet.

"Kneel with your forehead to the ground traitor."

The traitor fumbled into the position for obeisance to the Empress, panting and shaking on the floor. Despite the position, the carpet was the most comfortable surface he had seen in weeks and the traitor breathed heavily while appreciating a few moments without a rough surface tormenting his bruises. The traitor heard a door open, high pitched giggles and the soft jangling of jewellery.

A ferocious, feminine voice said, "Rise traitor and let me see you."

The traitor brought his head up, blood rushing in his ears, to see a giant, ebony, Felidae woman reclining on a golden chaise. A Felidae of the most pampered lineage, she was the perfect blend of a voluptuous human woman and a long-haired house cat. Her head was purely feline, a notch in her left ear the only symbol of her military prowess, but her furred body was built like a human women and clothed in a toga of porphyry closed with golden brooches. Two attendants of the same variety, one with fur of gold and the other of purest white, flanked her; gazing curiously at the foreign male.

The Empress, for this fearsome Mau-woman could be no other, twitched her long, fluffy tail as she regarded her newest prisoner. "We had heard tell of the moral weakness of humans, but we thought that it was just your lack of fur that caused your weakness. Now, our generals report that you are a pathetic race with sparse morals and brutal infighting, subject to the basest of instincts. We have learned that you fear sexual submission more than any other of the people's that we have conquered, and your penalty as traitor will be to become a jewel in my harem."

The prisoner's eyes widened at the thought of becoming a sex slave, but he remained silent knowing that the penalty for speaking to the Empress without permission was the death he continued to hope to avoid.

"Our people will turn you from a morally vacant human man into an object of pure sexual desire, whose only goal and only pleasure in life will be to service the Felidae. As penance for your craven behaviour, you will not only be a sex slave, but the crown jewel of our collection as the only male in service to our person. You will begin now."

With that the Empress stood, unclasping the brooches of her toga to let it fall. If the traitor had hoped that he might live a life of sexual pleasure by fucking Felidae woman, he was astounded to see that the Empress' large cock had begun to harden.

"Your military has poor spies, to not know that all women of the royal lineage of Mau were blessed by the Gods with cocks for dual pleasure. Now, take it in your mouth to begin your contrition."

The traitor gulped audibly, as he considered if there was any way to get out of it. The Empress' cock was much larger than most human's with considerable girth. But he had come this far without dying, and he didn't intend to see his end today. He leaned forward and parted his lips, just barely making contact with the Empress' cock head. His tongue darted through his teeth to lick off a drop of pre-cum. Suddenly, his whole body was full of fire. He went from kneeling in agony to fully awake and alert. Blood rushed to his cock, making him fully erect as he felt the overwhelming need to take her cock all the way in his mouth.

He opened his mouth wider, possessed by a need unlike any he had ever felt before and began to enthusiastically suck on the Empress' cock. He moved slowly backwards and forwards savouring the experience, as he wiggled his tongue along the bottom of her shaft. He paused now and then to suck only on the head of her cock, before plunging it back into his mouth. He felt her hand come to rest on the back of his head, her claws grazing behind his ears as she urged him to take more an more of her cock into his mouth. He brought his hands up to caress her balls, but instead felt the wetness of her cunt as he began to run his fingers through her wet folds. She began to thrust firmly into his mouth forcing her cock further and further back until it bottomed out in the back of his throat. The traitor struggled to breathe, as he opened wider allowing her to fuck his face as he stroked her.

The Empress took her time inserting her cock all the way to the back of his mouth before pulling it slowly back to the tip of his tongue. If he had hoped that full penetration would speed his efforts, he was swiftly denied as the Empress was no inexperienced kitten. She increased the force of her efforts and the traitor tried to open his airway to gasp for air around her thick cock. Panicking, he gagged and spluttered, as his drool began to run out of his mouth and along his bruised body. He fought with his tongue to push her cock out to breathe better and rest his jaw, but that only excited her more. Her claws pressed into the back of his head, as a warning against struggle. His brain reeled during the experience as the combination of the aphrodisiac and the lack of air caused his eyes to roll into the back of his head. The Empress continued to thrust with great force, pushing her clit against his fingers as she pounded his trembling, willing mouth.

The traitor had never felt so aroused, or so horrified in his life. He was on his knees, being fucked in the face in ways he had only imagined doing to the women he had betrayed, while being watched by a gallery of onlookers. His cock was so hard it almost hurt, swaying as the Empress' body rebounded off his face, causing his whole body to vibrate. His head swum with pleasure and pain, as he fought to regain a semblance of control against the physical and mental onslaught.

After an eternity of gagging and choking for air, he finally felt his reward as she pulled back, spurting reams of thick cum into his mouth. The sensation was overpowering, as more of the aphrodisiac that had lit his body on fire poured into him as he swallowed. Panting, he swallowed all of the cum and licked his new mistress clean. Then, moaning, he reached for his cock to allow himself release and was met with a swift backhand from the Empress.

"You don't cum unless a Felidae gives you permission to cum. And that will only be if you have been extremely satisfactory," she said running a sharp claw along his cheek.

Tormented by his rock hard cock, he remained wide-eyed, panting as he understood that he had entered a hell of his own devising. He would be constantly aroused and rarely allowed to cum; tortured by his own involuntary desires. He would be subject to every sexual degradation he had ever imagined, watching in horror as his own body rejoiced in acts of perversion, while rarely being allowed release. He would be as conquered by lust and submission, as the people he had betrayed were militarily subjugated by their new Felidae overlords.

"Take him away and have him cleaned up. His training as a sex slave has just begun."

The Legionnaires leapt to their ruler's demand, hauling him to his feet, his swollen erection still bobbing in front of him as they dragged him away to begin his new life.