The Transformation

Story Info
Bianca Beauchamp helps Carl heat up his frigid wife.
4.6k words
4.52
25k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Carl West was at the liquor store, looking for a case of the finest Scotch they had. It was going to be a bit pricy, but that was okay. If it cost him a couple of hundred dollars, it would easily be worth it. He owed that much to Gil Nichols for introducing him to the wonderful and sexy Miss Bianca.

Carl adored his wife, but the spark had seemed to go out of their marriage. No matter what he did, he couldn't get Elizabeth interested in sex. They had only been married five years and didn't have any children, so she couldn't use being tired as an excuse. She worked from home, so she made her own hours and demands on her time were few. She was even starting to let herself go and Carl wanted the curvy, lusty, busty brunette sweetheart he had married back in their marital bed.

Luckily for him, it was Gil to the rescue. His friend and sometimes-mentor were out playing golf. Gil sensed his best buddy's head wasn't really in the game, which was odd. Carl had been playing since he was 9 and could have gone pro had he not fallen in love with automobiles. He sold more cars than any man in the Tri-State area. Both he and Gil were living high on the hog, enjoying the good life.

"You've got a gorgeous wife but she seems to have forgotten that herself," Gil told him. He handed him a card. "Take this card and go see the woman whose name is on it. If she can't put the spark back in your marriage, no one can."

"What is she, a marriage counselor?" Carl asked.

"Yes and no," Gil chuckled. "You'll find out soon enough. Make an appointment with her and I warn you, it ain't gonna be cheap – but it will be worth it. You know my wife?"

"Kennedy? Of course I do." Gil had been married for ten years to a one-time model who was twenty years his junior. Every time he visited Gil's home, he got a vibe from Kennedy that the gorgeous blonde would like to take him upstairs and fuck the shit out of him. Luckily for his buddy, Carl wasn't the type to cheat on his wife or screw over a buddy. Kennedy was the kind of gal that put that kind of fidelity to the test.

"A few years after we got married, Kennedy started to turn into a cold fish. After Miss Bianca got control of her, she turned back into the hot slut I married," Gil grinned. "Now, I get all the sex I want – and more, if you know what I mean," Gil winked at him. Carl didn't know what he meant, but he thought if this Miss Bianca could help, he'd spend any amount necessary.

Once they finished their golf game, Carl called the number. He was given instructions as to where to go and followed them. Instead of a therapist's office, he found a small little store located in a strip mall. He went in and realized that he was in some kind of Lingerie Store / Fetish Shop. A woman walked out from in back of the store. She was hard to miss, a striking redhead with curves that went on for days. Added to that fact was her apparel. She was clad entirely in some kind of shiny black material and heels that must have been at least six inches high.

"I am Bianca Beauchamp, but you may call me Miss Bianca," the stunning redhead smiled. "All of my friends do and I hope that we will be – close friends," she purred in a lightly-accented voice. "Are you Carl?"

"I am, yes." He couldn't stop staring at her in the outlandish, but still-sexy, outfit.

"It's made of Latex," she told him as she led him to the front of her shop. "I sell fetish clothing here, Latex, PVC, Rubber, high heels, bondage apparel, whips and other types of sexy lingerie," she smiled as she sat down. Her tits were almost popping out of her clothes, they were enormous. Carl tried not to stare, but she put her hand on his knee. "Don't worry about staring, I'm an exhibitionist. I love having men and women staring at my tits and ass. I worked hard to get this body and I love to flaunt it. Nothing gets me hotter than knowing I turn people on," she said. "Do I turn you on?" Carl didn't want to be unfaithful to Liz, but he had to admit that she did.

"Good. Now, please tell me what is your problem?" Carl went on to describe the problems with his marriage. She listened intently and seemed to be taking mental notes. "Okay, I think what I will do is take your wife apart – don't worry, it will not hurt – and re-build her, into a new and sexy woman. She will become very sexual, highly sexual, if I do this – are you sure that you can handle that?" Bianca asked him.

"Yes, I think that I can."

"Good. It will not be inexpensive, although it is not for the work that I charge. It is for the clothes. Once I break down your wife's ..."

"Elizabeth ..."

"Once I break down Elizabeth's barriers, she will become atrue slut. She will crave sex all the time and will act and dress like a woman who does. I will provide her the wardrobe, but you must pay all of the costs. Don't worry, you'll find I'm very reasonable compared to the other fetish shops," she laughed gently.

"Uh, okay," Carl laughed nervously. "If you don't mind my asking, exactly what do YOU get out of all of this?"

Bianca looked at him with her intense, dark eyes. "I make sales, plus I get a new lover, a slave, sometimes I even gettwo lovers," she answered him in total candor. "To break these women down, I must own them – make them trust in me, me alone. I make them worship me and my body, I own them, body and soul. They will do anything I ask because they become my little whores," she said, a hint of excitement oozing from her voice. "Do not worry Carl, I will give her back to you when I have reached my goal – but you must understand, a part of her will always belong to me," she told him. "She will see me as Miss Bianca and my slightest whim will be her command. She will serve you only because it pleases me to have her do so."

"Won't she have any free will?"

Bianca shrugged. "For some, free will is an obstacle to leading a truly happy life. If Elizabeth is strong-willed, some of her personality will likely resurface. There will be a change, a noticeable one. At first, she may not want you as her lover, but if she sees that displeases me, that will stop. You are a handsome man – I would want to fuck you a few times myself, so I am sure Elizabeth will permit that."

Carl thought all of this was outrageous and yet, he was excited. "Never, not in a million years. Liz would never let another woman fuck me and I don't cheat."

"Your wife – my slave - 'Liz' – will have no choice, not if she wishes my approval," Bianca laughed. "I have dealt with many women such as Liz, like Kennedy. She is a whore for Gil, because it pleases me. Just yesterday, she spent four hours here dusting and then, I allowed her to eat my pussy for 30 minutes. I am a dominant woman and I control my bitches. With a man, that is different. You will not be cheating, because Liz will be allowing it. In a sense, it is now she who will be cheating – on me, with YOU!" Bianca chuckled.

"I still can't see how all of this is going to work," Carl shook his head. "I don't even know how the hell I'd get her over here."

"I can have Kennedy bring her, she adores your wife," Bianca smiled. "Merely provide your credit card or a blank check. It will be a slow process, but I promise you it will work. Even if it only works a little, your wife will get some sexy new outfits and I am sure her libido will increase," Bianca said, leaning close. Carl gulped and nodded. He wanted this to work because he saw a whole new world of possibilities. He would get to screw the luscious redhead, perhaps have a threesome and maybe, just maybe, he would be able to fuck Kennedy if he could convince – no, he wouldcommand – that Liz fuck Gil. Holy Christ, he couldn't believe what he was thinking!

He made all the arrangements with Bianca – Miss Bianca – and left her store. He had a huge hard-on when he got home and hoped perhaps Liz would be in a good mood. She told him that Kennedy had invited her shopping, but said nothing more about it.

He got home the next afternoon and Liz was making dinner. When Carl asked her about her day, she told him it was fine. He asked about the shopping trip. "It was a really crazy store she took me to," Elizabeth said. "Not my type of place, I don't think I'll go back."

He had an E-Mail from Bianca few hours later, which he answered. "Don't worry," came her reply. "They always come back, it's the ones who are indifferent who don't return. I saw your wife and she was intrigued. It will just take time."

Time was one thing that Carl didn't think he had, but Miss Bianca seemed confident. Liz seemed to be a bit quieter over the next few weeks, more docile. Not cold, just – shy. She seemed edgy at times and one day, he noticed her wearing a pair of outrageous heels. She had never worn them before and he knew instantly where she'd gotten them.

"Kennedy gave them to me," she fibbed. "She got them at that store and said they didn't fit her."

He communicated with Miss Bianca. "She's been here five times," she told Carl. "The last few times, I've been a bit indifferent and started to play her. I told her she should buy a pair of heels like the ones you saw. I told her every woman should have at least one pair of slutty shoes. She kicked up a bit of a fuss, but she bought them. Next time she comes in, I'm going to start my work in earnest," Bianca smiled. "In a few months, I'll have her broken and you'll have the horny slut you always wanted, plus I'll have another pussy slave," she said triumphantly.

Carl sometimes felt uncomfortable when she said things like that, but he truly wanted a passionate and sexy wife. He allowed Bianca her control and she kept him apprised of every step. The curvaceous redhead told him that she came into her shop at least 3 times a week now, sometimes with Kennedy and sometimes, alone. Sometimes she just browsed and at other times, she made conversation. "I'm going to start having coffee with her in the shop," Bianca informed Carl. "If I can build up a bond of trust, I can work from there."

A few weeks later, Carl was getting ready for bed when he noticed a new skirt and heels lying next to his wife's side of the bed. The heels were five inches high and very outrageous and the skirt was made of black latex and scandalously short. He knew at once where they had come from. When he questioned Liz about it, she blushed and said "Oh, I went with Kennedy to that store again and, well, she talked me into buying them. I guess I did so on an impulse, I'm going to take them back," she said.

"No, don't, I bet they'd look great on you," he told his wife. "Try them on, let me see." He was right – Liz looked hot and he must have told her so 100 times. She modeled a bit for him and when she removed the clothes, she went into her walk-in closet. She came out in the sexiest piece of lingerie she owned and black stiletto heels – also new.

"Baby, fuck me," she said in a tone he had never heard her use before. "Fuck me hard and long, treat me like I'm your whore." She pounced on him in bed and was like a different person. Liz gave him a great blowjob and swallowed his cum. She rubbed her body all against his and kept her heels on in bed. She was wild, wanton and aggressive, even fucking him on top. When they finished, they had been fucking for nearly 2 hours. "I don't know what came over me," she blushed again. "I honestly don't."

He spoke with Bianca the next day. "Kennedy didn't talk her into buying anything," Bianca chuckled. "The little slut saw the dress and the shoes and she just had to have them. I told her they were the kind of things a slut would buy and she blushed, but she nodded and said if that was my opinion, okay, she would be a slut. It's working Carl, your wife is coming around. I'm curious to see just how far we can push the envelope," Bianca told him.

For the next few days, Liz went back to being quiet, although remaining friendly. He would have almost used the word "timid". Carl was troubled and he called Bianca one afternoon from work.

"Darling, don't worry," she chuckled. "Do you know what happened today? Your wife was in here, with Kennedy. I had them fuck each other, with strap-ons and a double dildo – in FRONT of two of my staff," Bianca said triumphantly. "Neither of them hesitated, not even for an instant. Your wife is almost entirely subjugated to my will, it won't be long now."

"MY wife did THAT – in front of total strangers?" Carl said, both pleased at her new attitude and a little aghast that she had cheated on him in such a manner.

"Carl, my staff are used to my peculiarities," Bianca told him. "All of them have been at one time, or are, my lovers. I am a woman of voracious and kinky appetites. It might interest you to know that Liz begged me to join them. I was in one of my naughtier outfits, a PVC maid uniform and it made her whimper. I told her that perhaps next time, if she was a good little slut, I would allow her the honor. She told me that she would do ANYTHING that brought me pleasure, which I already knew. I told her she was to report back here on Friday afternoon, precisely at 1 PM and be prepared to do anything I commanded. I also told her I had something she was to do to earn my favor."

"What was that?"

"She is to wear her newest outfit tonight, seduce you – and then, she is to let you fuck her UP THE ASS," Bianca chortled triumphantly.

"WHAT?! I can see the first, but never, not in a million years," Carl said, shaking his head.

"Be ready for tonight, Carl," Bianca said. "You might want to rest up, because you won't be getting much sleep if she does as she's told – and she will," Bianca said confidently before hanging up.

Elizabeth walked into their bedroom that night and Carl's eyes practically left his head. He never would have believed it possible, never would he have believed HIS Liz could have come this far. She was dressed in a suit of blue rubber and it was unzipped half-way down to her navel. It hugged her gorgeous tits tight and molded to her body. She was flaunting herself in front of her husband, moving this way and that. It was as if his Liz had moved out and a hooker that resembled her had moved in. She had even purchased another outrageous pair of heels to go with the outfit. "I feel like such a slut in this, I don't understand what I'm doing wearing this crazy thing," she said.

"You look fucking amazing," Carl said as he reached for her. Once in bed, the whorish Liz emerged again. She was a whirling dervish of sex, better than she had ever been. There was a way to fuck in the suit, so she kept it on. It felt a bit odd to Carl, but just the fact that Liz was acting like this thrilled him. She sucked his cock twice and let him fuck her on top and then, missionary. Doggy was her favorite, but he preferred the other positions. She even called him a "motherfucker" and asked him to "fuck her horny cunt". Carl had never been more thrilled with his wife than this. If it had stopped here, he would have gotten his money's worth out of it all.

"Carl, lover," she purred in a sultry, low tone. "Take all of me, all of me, baby. Fuck my ass, make me howl, make me really feel it." She moved so that he could take her anally and even though he was sure it must hurt her a little, Liz didn't complain. In fact, she seemed to like with each minute that passed. When they finished, she had to get out of the suit and into a hot shower. "C'mon baby, fuck me in the stall," Liz insisted, yanking him in there with her. She was an insatiable vixen that night, fucking him to a frazzle.

Carl didn't know what he should expect on Friday. He had been told by Bianca not to be home until 8, so he went out with Gil and had a few drinks. "We're having a party next weekend, buddy," Gil told him. "Kennedy's birthday, she insisted that we invite you two – and only you two," Gil said. "I don't know what's going on with our wives, they've been thick as thieves lately." Carl decided it wasn't his place to tell Gil about anything. That was up to Kennedy. If Miss Bianca told her to say nothing, Carl didn't doubt for a second that the young blonde would clam up. He was now totally convinced that Miss Bianca could do anything she said that she could.

He walked into his home to find the living room dark. He knew he was expected, so ...?

"Up here, darling," Liz's voice called down. He turned on enough lights so that he wouldn't trip going up the stairs. In his bedroom, he got the shock of his life.

There stood Liz, arm in arm with Miss Bianca. Both of them were wearing black latex catsuits that hugged their bodies tight. Both of them were beautifully made up and in high fetish heels. The stunning change was that Liz's makeup was striking and to Carl's astonishment, she had gone blonde. "I thought she'd look good as a blonde," Bianca smiled as they walked over to him. "Don't you agree?"

Carl nodded. She did look good, if a trifle garish, but nasty and crazy looking. Both women were still holding hands. "This is Miss Bianca Beauchamp, darling, she owns the store I've been going to," Liz said. Bianca winked to indicate that Carl should say nothing. "She's also my lover. I'm sorry darling, I've been cheating on you. I've fucked her –several times - and I've fucked Kennedy, too. I've been acting like a lezzie slut, but to prove I still like you cock, Miss Bianca says that we can both fuck you tonight, okay? I'm sorry baby, but I have to do what she says Carl, I'm her slave-slut," Liz said, bowing her head.

"Yes, she is, one of my best," Bianca said, praising Liz. Carl would have sworn his wife was almost glowing. "Who do you love Liz, me or him?"

Liz started. "I love ..."

"Which of us more?"

"You, Miss Bianca, of course. You've opened up a whole new world to me, I love you for that," Liz said with no hesitation. Carl blanched a bit at that. He had what he wanted, but at what cost? Still, Liz wasn't going anywhere any time soon. He still had most of the money.

"Should we put on a little lesbian show, slut?" Bianca asked. "Should we show your husband how hot we are together?"

"Yes Miss Bianca, I want that, I want very much to please you – and him," Liz said quietly. Bianca moved close to his wife and unzipped her suit while Liz did likewise. Two gorgeous pairs of tits spilled out and each woman licked the other's. Bianca looked over at Carl and smiled.

"Your wife has the most perfect tits, you can't buy tits this good," she said and bit Liz's nipples. His wife winced, but no sound emerged. She was utterly and completely under Bianca's spell. The two women started kissing and caressing each other, almost as if Carl was not in the room. Carl was certain that had he not been there, they would have been naked by now, face-down in each other's pussies.

Two sets of hands roamed over curvy bodies and Liz whimpered as her mistress touched her and squeezed her. Bianca wasn't rough, nor was she too gentle. Her actions were designed to let Liz know who was in charge. The sound of the fetish wear echoed through the bedroom. Carl was just sitting there in complete awe. He could not believe Bianca had this much control. He could not believe Liz had relegated her own desires to those of this woman. It was both sexy and appalling.

"My slut, my fucking beautiful slut," Bianca murmured as Liz fondled her ample breasts.

"Miss Bianca, coming from you, that means everything to me," Liz sighed and nuzzled her lover's neck. "I love your big tits, any time I get a chance to touch them, I will. I can cum from just touching your tits," she groaned and Carl knew she meant it.

"Maybe I should move in here and you can suck them and fuck me all day," Bianca teased and winked at Carl.

"Oh God, Miss Bianca, how I wish you would," Liz sighed again. "But then, I'd never get out of bed," she laughed merrily.

Speaking of bed, the girls ambled on over to it. Bianca's eyes kept glancing from Carl to his adoring wife who was now her sub. There was a small part of her that enjoyed taking women away from their husbands, even though she always gave them back. With improvements, as far as she was concerned. The new Liz would be willing to fuck at the drop of a hat, unless Bianca said otherwise. None of the girls she had "turned" would ever thought of incurring her displeasure.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12