The Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
Ladies man gets a sweet surprise.
1.2k words
3.93
20.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sales lady was helpful. The first thing I noticed about her, of course was her stunning good looks. She had long auburn hair that hung well past her shoulders and a warm smile that lit her nut-brown eyes when she showed her even white teeth. I allowed my gaze to linger on her, slightly amused. I knew that she was taking in my chiseled features. I was long accustomed to the reaction women had to me. The lines in my face gave me an older appearance, as did the gray that flecked my hair. Her voice was warm and sensually throaty as she directed me to the perfume counter.

"It's a bit confusing why don't you follow me," she almost purred.

I walked slightly behind her enjoying her casual unstudied strut. A walk that you had to be born with made me think longingly of cool sheets and warm flesh. As we approached the counter and she went behind it I followed the progress of her black heels and the gentle swaying of her pleated skirt. My eyes roamed up her body as she turned, taking in the gentle curves of her slim hips and narrow waist, resting briefly on her smallish breasts. I quickly looked up into her eyes and saw gentle amusement.

"Caught ya," she laughed, I flushed slightly.

"I err ah." I stammered slightly

"Its o.k. A compliment really" she laughed

We both laughed and as we talked she slid me a piece of paper. I glanced at it, briefly and saw that she had scribbled her phone number on it. I looked up, startled, as she smiled challengingly at me.

Later that day I called her and, with a note of amusement in her voice she gave me her address and told me to be there at 9:00 sharp to pick her up. I drove too the address she had given me and went to the door of a neat raised ranch and knocked.

"Come in" she called in her low Breathy voice. I walked in and almost fainted when I saw her standing there. Her hair was flowing loosely over her shoulders and she was wearing a low cut leather Blouse and miniskirt complete with spiked heels.

"Come here" she said and turned to walk into the kitchen.

"Sit" She gestured imperiously toward a high stool in front of the breakfast bar.

Feeling strangely powerless to disobey I did as she told me.

"Now" she began, brusquely "I only like sensitive men, men who don't ogle every passing tushy" A delicately penciled eyebrow arched up "right now you don't qualify"

"I..." I started

"Don't interrupt "she snapped "Now I feel you have the makings of a wonderful companion and I would like to help you, will you let me?" she asked standing in front of me with her hands on my shoulders. Her scent was intoxicating. I thought quickly, fuzzily.

"Yyes" I stammered

"Good boy" she crooned "Very good boy"

For the first time I looked at the counter and saw what was on it. Several hairbrushes, a curling iron and assorted types of make up, were resting on the Formica surface. I started to have an inkling of what she wanted to do and began thinking of protests.

"Be certain you don't mind my help," she said softly "be certain you are man enough for me"

My unspoken protest died on my lips, she had read me rightly I could NOT back down from a challenge.

Crack! A sharp open handed slap startled me out of my reverie, and I blinked in confusion.

"I believe I asked you a question, do you want my help," She asked calmly.

"Yes" I whispered softly "I do."

"Did I hurt you, my love" she breathed softly "Please my sweet don't make me do that again. You must listen to me."

"Yes" She stared at me, obviously waiting. I looked back at her, helpless, confused.

"Oh my Sweet boy" She smiled" You don't even know the basics, do you?"

"No" I flushed looking at the floor, at the wall, anywhere but at her.

Long pointed fingernails rested softly on my face as she cupped my chin and gently raised my face to meet her eyes. Eyes that sparkled and glowed softly with out any trace of anger, only an amused desire. Tenderly she caressed my face while tapping her chin with one long finger. Small creases furrowed her brow and our heartbeats stretched to long minutes. I knew then with a sudden, cold certainty, that I was to be rejected.

"Ma'am" I gulped" Please teach me, I know I can please you"

"Oh, my that was good, right from the heart "she said softly, she sighed" I have always been to soft with strays, why change now"

My heart leapt in my chest. Barely realizing it I had become a submissive. Her lessons, I was to find out, were to begin immediately.

"First you will look at me at all times, unless instructed other wise, is that clear? "

"Yes" I floundered unsure what to say, how to address this Goddess.

"Ma'am" she supplied "you have to earn the right to call me Mistress"

"Yes, Ma'am" I breathed grateful to the core of my heart for her help.

Slowly she went to the counter, looking over first one item then the other. Finally she selected a foundation and began to smooth it into my face. She instructed me to pay close attention, as I would be expected to do this myself from then on. The makeup was thick, cool and oily on my skin but I reveled in her touch, the touch of it on my face as she applied it slowly and carefully to me. I found myself oddly grateful that I was almost beardless and resolved then and there to never go longer than half a day without shaving.

Next came the eye shadow and eyeliner, then the blush and lipstick. In remarkably short order she had changed me from a handsome man into a reasonably attractive woman. I stole a glance at the mirror when she left the room, amazed at the transformation. Hair, eyes lips all were done with a perfect artistry. I was not passable by any means but there was no doubt in my mind that in this guise, I was a woman.

She returned momentarily holding a denim skirt and a white plain blouse and wordlessly held them out to me. With delight I accepted them and looked at her.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am," I said quietly "May I put them on?"

"Not quite yet" she stated sternly, flatly. "You need to know the ground rules first."

I looked at her, desperately wanting to know her rules, desperately wanting to please her.

"Once you take these from me, "she said to me softly "Your life as an independent man is over, you belong to me. Do you understand that?"

I knew that one word here could end the charade; she was not cruel and would let me wash the make up off and leave. She would not simply toss me out to be ridiculed. I took a deep breath.

"Ma'am" I said almost choking "I want to belong to you."

Her smile almost brought me to my knees.

"I knew you could do it" she laughed, "You are mine, your new name, for now, is Bitch, do you understand? You will earn a name soon my sweet, but for now, just Bitch."