The Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Man lives out his fantasy.
2.7k words
4.49
46k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dblife2
dblife2
11 Followers

Several days later in my secret email account I got a message from Bill. It simply read, Need my balls drained, Marge is going to be late getting home tonight. I'll give you a call."

I responded back that I wasn't sure I could make it.

Several hours later I got a response back from Bob, "If I call you, you will be there, see attachments. Remember, you made a commitment and you are mine, by the way this is just a sample, I have more."

I looked at the first attachment and it was a picture of me with his cock in my mouth. The next was a picture with me dressed up in panties and hose. He must of had a hidden camera taking pictures of me.

I guess I have two choices, either be his little slut or let the world know including my wife that I have a kinky side. The more I thought about it the more I knew I had only one choice, if he called I would go.

About an hour after I got home, the phone rang and Suzy go it. She talked for several minutes so I thought was one of her friends, that is until she walked up and handed me the phone. She mouthed the word Bob.

"Hello"

"Hi, there pussy boy. I told your lovely wife I wanted to show you a new computer program I just bought, so get over here and drain my cock."

"Yeah, I'd like to see it, I'll be there in just a minute," I said as I hung up.

"I'll be back in a minute honey, Bob wants to show me a new computer program."

"I know, he told me, don't be too long dinner is almost ready."

I walked across the alley and as I got to Bob's back door it opened with Bob standing there completely naked.

"Come on slut, get in here an drain my meat."

I followed him into the den where he plopped down in his easy chair and spread his legs. I kneeled down between his legs and took his cock between my lips.

"OOOOhhhh, yeah. Suck my cock slut. Just think, your lovely little wife is across the alley finishing up your dinner while your over here with my cock in your mouth."

My mouth and tongue worked the head of his cock, and with my left hand I cradled his nut sack and started gently squeezing them.

"Your getting much better. So do you and your wife have pretty good sex?"

"We used to, now it's down to maybe once a month," as I liked down his shaft to his balls and back up the head again. I sucked the head of his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue around the edge, paying particular attention to the underside.

"Well maybe thats because she needs a real man, not a cum slut like you."

I stopped sucking and looked up at him, while I stroked his cock. I had an idea where he was going with this and it wasn't part of the deal. But the thought of another man fucking my wife while I watched had been a turn on for years and I was becoming very aroused.

I decided not to answer him and went back to work on his cock. I could tell he was getting close, his pre cum was really flowing now.

"I could fuck your wife. And, if you were real good I might let you suck my cum out of her well fucked pussy. How would you like that?"

I stopped again and pulled off his cock and said, "Lets just keep this between me and you. I'll do anything you want but lets keep my wife out of it." My own cock was rock hard at the thought of it, but I didn't want him to know.

"OK, but I bet she'd like a real man to fuck her.

He grabbed my head and pulled it back on his dick. With him holding my head he started fucking my mouth. Slowly at first and then started to build speed. Just before he shot his load down my throat, he stopped pumping and as I held open my mouth he held the tip of on my tongue so he could watch his come shoot into my mouth. I could feel it swell as each shot of his hot cum hit my tongue. I swallowed that thick creamy goo and it tasted wonderful.

When he finished I suck him into my mouth again to completely drain all the cum from his spent cock. When I was sure he was empty and I leaned back and said, "It's getting late, I need to wash up and go."

"Sure thing Pussy boy, you know where the bathroom is," Bob got up and started putting on his clothes. "I'm inviting you and Suzy over Friday night for dinner. I'll find a reason to get the girls to leave and you can drain me again. You know your getting pretty good at this.

I didn't say anything, but I smiled and went and clean up. We said our goodbye's and I went home for dinner. I was nervous about seeing my wife so soon afterwords, I thought she might notice something but she didn't.

***

That Friday, Suzy and I were invited over to Bobs and Marge's for a cookout. We arrived about 5:30 and around 6:00 Bob hollered to Marge,

"Honey would you mind making a run to the liquor while Mark and I watch the meat on the grill?"

"Sure Honey. Hey Suzy you want to keep me company?"

"Not a problem," Suzy said, "we can take our car."

As the girls pulled out of the drive way I heard Bob say, "Come here I have something for you."

I followed Bob into the house and down the hallway to a spare bedroom. He reached in the closet behind a box and pulled out a sack. He handed it to me and said, "Put it on pussyboy."

I reached in the sack and pulled out a black teddy. I tuned beat red and said, "You want me to wear this? What about the girls, they can't see me in this."

"Well then you'd better hurry pussy boy."

I held out the teddy and looked at it. I threw it on the bed and started stripping. As I was taking off my clothes Bob dropped his shorts and underwear, set in a chair and started stoking his cock, watching me intently. I could feel his eyes all over my body as I slipped the teddy on.

"Let's take a look, parade around for me."

I walked around the bedroom like a model would showing off her wares.

"Well don't you look cute," he said.

I blushed again, it was embarrassing but I was really getting turned on.

"Come on over here pussy boy I need you to drain a my cock before the girls get back."

I walked over to his chair and sank between his legs, I rested my arms on his thighs while I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. I slowly started undulating my head up down his cock head while swirly my tongue all over it. The taste of his precum was filling my mouth. I let tip pop out of my mouth as I licked down his shaft to his nut sack. I sucked each one into my mouth and gently rolled it around my tongue, then kissed my way back up the top of his cock. The tip was leaking a lot of precum, but I wiped it all off with my tongue as I suck the tip of his hard cock back into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, pussyboy, suck that cock. I'm going to shoot my load down your throat," Bob moaned.

With my right hand massaging his nuts and his cock sliding in and out of my mouth it didn't take long before I felt his big hand on the back of my head. He held my head stationary as he started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. Suddenly I felt his cock grow larger, he stopped moving, and his cock started squirting his seed down my throat. I continued to milk his cock with my lips until he was soft again.

Bob, abruptly got up, pulled up his pants and said, "You'd better hurry and change pussyboy before the girls get home and see you dressed like a sissy." Then walked out of the room.

I quickly changed and put back the teddy into Bob's hiding place. I walked back out to the den where Bob was watching TV. He said, "You know Pussyboy, I think I like our new relationship, but I think we need to change you name to something more appropriate."

"What do you mean".

"Well, Pussyboy is ok, but I think a girlie name would be nice," he said. "Something like Rachel, or Jade or Brandy or April, something like that."

"What ever you thinks best, actually I like my real name."

"Maybe so, but that doesn't go with a cock sucking cum slut like you. You new name is going to be Brandy. It rhymes with randy," and he chuckled. "Of course I'll only call you Brandy when the girls can't hear."

"OK, I don't want the wives finding out about it."

"No problem here, if fact I might encourage the ladies to do more things together so you can spend more time with little Bob," he laughed.

About that time the wives drove into the driveway, back from the trek to the liquor store.

...

The next day the girls got together and finish they're shopping they started the week before. They said they were only going to be gone a couple of hours but I new better. When Suzy goes shopping she's gone a minimum of 5 hours. I watched the girls leave from our den and just as they were pulling down the alley my phone rang.

I picked it up and heard, "Well, what are you waiting for Brandy, get your ass over here."

I grabbed my panties and hose, and headed over.

Bob opened the door and as usual he was in the buff. "Well, hows my little girl," he chuckled. "You know where the teddy is why don't you go get and bring it back out here I want to watch you change."

I went back the bedroom and stripped out of my clothes, grabbed the teddy from it's hiding place and headed back to the den. I put on the teddy, then the suspender hose and finally my panties with Bob staring intently at me and stroking his cock.

When I finished I stood up and walked over to his chair and said, "Do you like me dressed this way."

He reached out and rubbed my nylon clad leg and said, "Yes, I do. I love having you dressed like a little slut but I think your missing something. Hold that thought I'll be right back." He got up and left the room.

A few minutes later he came back with a sacks. He opened it and pulled out a blond wig, "Marge used to wear this but I think she forgot she even had it," and handed it to me. "Lets see what you look like with this on."

I went back to the bathroom and put it on. It didn't look to bad. I walked back into the living room and did a pirouette, so Bob could see my hair fly around.

"That's nice Brandy, but I think we need to add one more tweak," and he handed me a tube of bright red lipstick.

"Your kidding right," if the girls show up unannounced I'll never be able to hide it."

"Quit you wining and go put it on Brandy."

I went into the bathroom and painted my lips a firey red. I must say between the clothes, the wig, and lipstick I was really getting into it. My dick was leaking at a pretty good rate and I had already spotted my panties. I finished admiring myself and went back into the Den to show Bob.

"Very nice," he said, "Now, you now look like a real slut. He stood up walked around, "yes, nice indeed. Come on, lets see if you can act like a slut now."

Bob got up took me by the hand and lead me back to the bedroom. He put a porno flick into the DVD player and plopped into bed. I walked around to Marge's side of the bed and crawled over and laid my head on his thigh. I grabbed little Bob and started stroking him.

"And what would you like Brandy to do for you today, Little Bob."

"Little Bob can't answer that, but I can. I want to watch you suck another guys cock, preferably a nice big black cock. And I want to watch him cum on your face and then you lick it off. After he's finished with your mouth I want to watch him fuck your lily white ass. What do you think of that."

The more Bob told me what he wanted the harder Little Bob got.

"Wow, that's pretty kinky. This is supposed to be between just you and me, remember."

"It is, your my slut and you'll do exactly what I tell you to do. If it means sucking a black cock or 10 black cocks then that's what you'll do, understand. You wouldn't like the consequences."

"Yes, I understand," I said quietly.

"But right now that's just a fantasy. Like you sucking me in front of your wife to get me warmed up, then I'd show her what's it like to get fucked by a real man. When I'm finished, I'd let you clean us both up with your tongue. How'd you like that?"

His words sent a jolt of electricity through me that ended in my hardening dick.

"Lets worry about taking care of you today," I managed to get out.

"OK,Ok."

Bob abruptly rolled out of bed and retrieved the sack. He pulled out a blind fold and instructed me to lay across the bed and put it on. Next I felt him crawl over me and then something wet touched my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked his cock in.

I grabbed his hips with my hands and started pumping my mouth up and down his cock. While I was doing this I felt his hand slid into my panties and start playing with my cock. The longer I sucked and kissed and worshiped his cock the faster he jacked me until he started shooting his load down my throat. That set me off and I started shooting having one of the most intense orgasm I've had in a while.

As his spent cock started to soften I took my hand and milked the rest of his load. Finally I felt him move off me and I think he sat beside my head.

"Open you mouth Brandy."

When I did, I felt something hit my tongue and slid into my mouth. Then I realized it was cum.

"How do you like eating your own load Brandy?," he chuckled. "Your such a nasty slut. Take off the blind fold and set up."

It sent a chill though me body to realize I had eaten my own cum. I had thought about many times when in the throws of jacking off, but when I cam it suddenly changed to a big turn off.

I sat up and removed the blind fold. Bob held his cum covered hand in front of my face.

"Clean up your mess," he instructed.

I leaned forward and licked his palm clean getting all my cum off. When I finished Bob got up and went to the bathroom.

"I've got things to do today, I finished with you for the day," he shouted from the bathroom.

I changed back into my regular clothes and with a little bit of work managed to get the lip stick off. As I was getting ready to leave Bob walked up to me.

"Brandy, think about my fantasies. I"ll give you a call here in a couple of days when I'm ready to be drained again."

***

Over the next several months when I wasn't out of town I was over at Bob's house draining his cock. Then a big change came, but that's another story.

dblife2
dblife2
11 Followers