The Transformation of Betty A01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner at one of the casino restaurants didn't allow for any overt sexual play but it did encourage some explicit and frank conversation. Alex opened up the conversation when he asked "how long have the two of you had this open marriage arrangement?" I explained that it was now close to 14 years, starting with my wife becoming another man's collared sub slut for 8 or 9 years. Alex's only comment about this was "I had guessed she was into some kinky stuff when she begged me to spank her, and thereafter to spank her harder no matter how hard I did it." He then asked whose idea it was to have an open marriage, and I gave him a brief rundown of my efforts to talk her into letting other men fuck her, leading up to meeting Bill.

In everything I said I made certain he knew that from day 1 of our marriage I wanted her to fuck other men and to be a slut. Then, to underscore the fact that I also wanted her to be another man's BDSM slut, I turned to her and asked bluntly "why didn't you ask Alex to whip you with his belt when he fucked you this afternoon?"

Inadvertently I'd presented her with the opportunity to express her taste for brutal sex play: "I thought I'd save that for tonight." Then, to make certain Alex understood she was game for anything and everything, and that she wasn't letting other men fuck her merely to satisfy me, she asked "do you think your friends will enjoy fucking me if they decide to join us?"

Alex's eyebrows raised discernibly when she expressed her desire to be whipped by his belt, but his response focused on her second explicit question: "Oh, I'm sure they will ... no question about that."

"How many of your friends will be joining us?"

"As far as I know, two. Is that OK?"

Not sure why Alex asked his question since he by then knew the answer, but the wife immediately replied "Oh yes ... as I told you in your room, the more the merrier."

Clearly, she and Alex had done more than merely fuck. She'd already revealed her taste for perverted sex (if one wants to call letting two or three cocks fuck you at the same time perverted) and left him with an open invitation to have his friends join him in fucking her. Now, of course, she was letting him know that I heartily approved of having my wife gang fucked.

With dinner essentially finished, Alex excused himself from the table, saying he had to contact his friends and tell them where to meet us. We'd decided that rather than head directly to his room, we'd all meet at the Voo Doo lounge for an hour or two of dancing. Not only could the wife get to know Alex's friends a little then, but it seemed a shame to have her dressed as she was only to have her head to a room to be immediately stripped naked. Not only did I want as many people as possible to see the wife dressed as she was, but by having the wife dance with Alex's friends I was certain they'd quickly come to understand that she was indeed a bitch in heat needing some hard cock. Fifteen minutes later we rejoined Alex outside of the entrance to the club, there finding him with two other rather attractive men, also seemingly Alex's age (I guessed in their late 30s). Introductions were made, with one of the men commenting simply "wow" when seeing the wife for the first time.

Once in the club she and Alex immediately headed to the dance floor, whereupon as if she were putting on a show of shameless eroticism, she danced as though they'd been passionate lovers for years. Alex's hand slid to the crack of her ass, deep tongue probing kisses, an explicit fondling of her tits ... all in plain view of me and his friends. His two friends knew I was her husband, and no doubt they were surprised somewhat with how she was dancing with Alex in front of me, so I attempted to put them at ease by commenting approvingly "she's a hot one and has been a hot one for years now." Then. to make certain they knew that I knew she and Alex had spent the afternoon fucking, I added "your friend Alex learned that first hand this afternoon."

"Does she fuck other men often?" one of them bluntly asked.

"As often as I can arrange it," I replied. Still, sensing their incredulity about everything they were seeing and experiencing, I explained myself: "I can see you're disbelief at the lifestyle we live. Let me explain. Yes, we're married and she's my wife ... but I view her only incidentally as a wife, and primarily as a slut, as a whore, I get to play with, I get to pimp, and I get ready access to whenever I want it. She's 40 years old now with, as you can see, a great body ... the same body she had when she was 27 ... and it would be a shame for neither her nor I to enjoy that fact fully. She enjoys it by fucking as many men as she can; I enjoy it by having her fucked by as many men as possible. We came to Vegas hoping to find someone to fuck her; she found Alex and they spent the afternoon together doing anything but playing cards. Now hopefully, she will spend the night with all of us. You'll find her an insatiable slut, who likes it dirty and rough. And I can tell you that tonight wont be the first time she's had three or more cocks in her at the same time"

My words, in combination with how she was dressed and how she danced with Alex may have shocked them, but soon enough they were vying with each other to take their turn with her on the dance floor ... their turn cupping her ass and tits, their turn kissing her neck and having her return that with a tongue probing kiss of her own. For sure, after less than a half hour there, there were 4 raging hard cocks and one dripping wet cunt in the lounge and little reason to remain there, whereupon I suggested "lets go to my room and fuck the shit out of my wife."

The ride up the elevator was uneventful aside from Alex pinning her against the wall and, while giving her a deep passionate kiss, pushed her dress aside to fully expose her tits which he then cupped and massaged until the door opened at our floor. Upon entering our room, what ensured was what you'd expect ... without taking the time to remove her dress, she dropped to her knees on the floor to begin sucking each of the men in turn. Having already fucked her that afternoon and knowing what an eager slut she was, Alex took charge of thing. Pulling her up he stripped her of her dress, leaving her standing then wearing only her fuck-me heels. Then, tossing her onto the bed, he immediately mounted her and drove his cock into her cunt. Thereafter followed a wild fuck feat with the wife having one, two or three cocks in her at the same time, with brief pauses only to allow the men to recharge. But with three eager young men to attend to her, the last thing I wanted was to give her a breather. If I was going to watch my wife getting fucked, I wanted it to be a fucking she'd remember. Moving over to my suitcase I pulled out her wrist and ankle cuffs and suggested that the men buckle them on her. I didn't have to suggest that twice. Then, positioning her on her hand and knees on the bed, I pushed her head down, pulled one arm back and attached its wrist cuff to the corresponding cuff at her ankle. Doing the same to the other hand and ankle, she was now helpless on the bed with her ass sticking invitingly into the air. Thereafter taking the riding crop I'd also packed in my suitcase, I handed it to Alex and said "I think Alex here deserves a first crack ... pun intended ... at my wife."

She'd told Alex earlier that she wished she'd been whipped by his belt that afternoon, but now with me standing there he was hesitant to do to her what I know he wanted to do. "Here, let me show you," I told him, taking the crop from him. Then, with two sharp stinging cracks across her ass, which made her jump and let out a muffled screech, I told one of the men "check her cunt".

"It's dripping wet," he reported.

"I'll bet it is," I replied, whereupon I let the crop crack across her ass one more time before telling the men "turn the bitch over, onto her back."

With her wrists still attached to her ankles, she was no less helpless in this position than before, but now her red well-used cunt offered an inviting view. It then occurred to me how I could get the men to participate more fully in my wife's torment. Retrieving the two adjustable nipple clamps from the suitcase, I attached each of them to her nipples, tightening them only enough to ensure they wouldn't fall off. Stepping back I then told the men, "watch this" as I pushed the end of the crop into her cunt. Her response was immediate and what you'd expect of a shameless slut: She raised her hips to encourage the handle's penetration of her. Then, using the handle as a dildo, I began pushing it in and out of her slow and subtly so that the arousal that registered on her face was certain to be seen by everyone. "Now why don't each of you begin slowly tightening the clamps on her nipples" I said to Alex's two friends.

Afforded the opportunity to play with and torment someone who was obviously a BDSM slut, they eagerly did as I suggested, all while I continued fucking my slut wife with the riding crop's handle. The pain at her tits registered clearly, but so did her arousal and increasing passion until finally she let out a long groaning "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh ..." as she came. "Don't stop tightening the clamps," I told them. "The slut will cum again." And sure enough, with the frequency of my thrusts of the crop into her increasing, she came again only seconds after her initial orgasm.

"My god, what a whore," one of the men commented.

"Shit, what I wouldn't give to own a slut like this," the other friend said.

This display of her utterly shameless sexual surrender was too much for the men, whereupon one of them, letting go of the clamp and pushing the crop aside, keeled between her legs and rammed his cock hard up into her. Pumping furiously away, she let out another orgasmic moan of "ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..." as she came again seconds before her assailants cock exploded its seed into her. Pulling out he was immediately replaced by Alex's other friend and the process of her cumming and his cock exploding in her followed the same pattern. Alex now needed his go at her, and with me standing off to the side, he flipped her over onto her face and immediately thrust his cock up into her ass.

By now it was clear she was in her own semi-conscious world of raw sexual passion, and if you think I can watch all of this without needing some relief of my own, guess again. With Alex now banging away into her ass, I knelt in front of her, grabbed her by her hair and lifted her head so she could take my cock into her mouth. Fucking her now like a skewered pig on a barbecue spit Alex and I succeeded in getting into a rhythm that made the fires of her lust burn only hotter. The jerking of her body and the gurgling sounds she made with my cock stuffed down her throat announced yet another of her orgasms ... one intense enough to cause her to release some piss onto the bed.

If I had a goal then, aside from providing my cock with some release, it was to demonstrate to the men what a slut the wife was ... that she'd dressed for dinner as a slut because she WAS a slut, shameless, wanton and unrestrained. She was now at the point of wanting only one thing ... to be made to cum, and she didn't care what was done to her for that to happen. Slobbering, gurgling, and convulsing, Alex slammed his cock into her, driving her face forward and my cock deeper into her throat. In and out he thrust until neither of us could hold off any longer. I think we came simultaneously, our seed shooting into her ass and down her throat. I cannot say whether she came again or if her orgasm simply hadn't ended since her body never stopped jerking and twitching as it was wont to do when an orgasm took hold of her.

Both of us pulled out of her at the same time, leaving her there on the bed, still twitching subtly from the aftermath of what had to be a truly intense and lasting orgasm, my seed leaking out of her mouth. One of Alex's friends then commented simply "Wow," marveling at my wife's evident unrestrained sexual appetite.

"Wow indeed," Alex added, "if you told me yesterday that wives like this existed I probably wouldn't have believed you. But now I understand why you like having other men fuck her ... I don't think any one man can fully satisfy this bitch. And I have to tell you .. even though she's not my wife, it was erotic as hell watching you guys fuck her. So let me ask ... how many men would you guess have fucked her over the years?"

"Frankly, I don't know. When she was a collared slut and her then Master took her out of town I wasn't always told how many men fucked her, nor did I know if the men who did fuck her were doing so for the first time. But I do know that her owner shared her widely with his friends, coworkers and business clients ... and for a time he also had her working as a whore. So it's impossible to know how many cocks she's experienced but I'm certain that number is at least 100 and wouldn't be surprised to learn that it's more than 200."

"Has she always been a slut .. was she a slut when you married her?"

"No, not at all .. took me a few years to talk her into letting anyone else fuck her. But once she crossed the line, there was no holding her back."

By this time she had stopped trembling and had calmed down. Stepping up to her I shoved the handle of the riding crop into her ass and left it there. Then, releasing the connections between her wrist and ankle cuffs, I told the men "frankly guys, I need to get some rest ... a good night's sleep. So lets dress her in what she wore to dinner, and if you want to take her down to one of your rooms, you can use her as you please for the rest of the night. Just return her in the morning, say around 9AM. You guys want her?"

I didn't have to ask that question twice and their immediate respose was "Hell yes". So, pulling the crop out of her ass and helping her down from the bed, we quickly put her dress back on her, leaving the cuffs on her along with the clamps now firmly attached to her nipples. Handing Alex the riding crop, I told him "here, feel free to use this as you wish."

And with that the three men led the wife out of my room, disappearing around the corner to the elevators. This was indeed becoming one of our better visits to Las Vegas.

12