The Transformation of Betty A03

Story Info
Her adventures with Alex and friends continue.
4.9k words
4.37
16.8k
12

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping off at my floor as the wife, Alex, Ed and Sal hurriedly headed down to the pool after having learned that it closed at 11PM, I decided to give them a half hour or so to settle in there. Taking a quick shower, I stopped off at the casino for a bit before heading off to see what they were up to. When I arrived I was tempted to sit off by myself but decided to join them... Alex and his friends had already fuck the wife enough that my presence would hardly inhibit them in any way. Looking around, was disappointed though to see the absence of much of a crowd. The wife and her three friends were sitting around a table with drinks. There was a young couple not far from them, but they were clearly engrossed in each other to take any notice of the wife in her salacious swimsuit. Another couple was stretched out on lounge chairs at the opposite end of the pool, two couples were busy chatting with each other with their feet in the pool, and two other couples were relaxing and chatting in the nearby Jacuzzi. Finally there was the pool attendant going about picking up towels and rearranging chairs. If Alex's goal in bringing the wife to the pool in a swimsuit that was barely if at all legal was to display her to people as his slut, he was meeting with minimal success.

Bill had bought her that suit before he moved to Europe with the idea she could wear it on some of Europe's more 'progressive' Mediterranean beaches (or if, as he hoped might happen, on the boat of someone she'd been rented out to). Wearing it anywhere in public in the USA, on the other hand, posed a problem. Thus I knew, and Alex doubtlessly guessed, that having her wear it to the casino pool would cause her some degree of embarrassment regardless of how much she enjoyed provocative clothes. However, being provocative is one thing; wearing something appropriate for a stripper performing onstage was a tad different. Seems that she'd tossed it into the suitcase on a whim without thinking that she'd actually get to wear it for anyone but me, but there she was virtually naked from the back with but a string running up between the crack of her ass and another around the back of her neck, while from the front, whatever was covered was covered by a semi-sheer fabric.

Despite the paucity of people at the pool, Alex, Ed and Sal were determined to display her as best they could. Alex leaned over to whisper into her ear while pointing to the far end of the pool. She immediately stood up and slowly walked to that end, then entered the pool and slowly swam back to the men. In the meantime Alex told us "I told her to walk slow... I want everyone to have the opportunity to admire what we have here." Clearly, Alex was warming to the idea of treating her as a sub slut as opposed to simply a hot wife eager to be fucked. Regardless of how uncomfortable she might feel putting herself on display in that swimsuit, he was going to have her do it. And yes, despite how much she enjoyed wearing provocatively erotic clothes, the swimsuit was a bit over the top in her estimation (and mine). She later revealed that a part of her regretted including it for the trip, but another part of her had no regrets. Turned on whenever Alex took advantage of an opportunity to play the role of a Dom, if she had to dress like a shameless stripper to encourage him in that respect, then so be it. Thus, while utterly self conscious of how she was being presented to anyone in and around the pool, she approached the task of parading down the side of the pool in her outrageously erotic swimsuit as a collared sub slut would in obeying her Master.

As for who took notice of her on that walk, the young couple were too engrossed in each other to notice anything short of a major earthquake. And all the male guests there were with what seemed to be their wives and dared not look except in subtle indirect ways. I would be surprised if one or more of them was told by their wife "If you dare to look, you'll sleep on the floor tonight!" If anyone took a good hard look and my wife it was the pool attendant... a young man in his late 20s I guessed... who unashamedly stared at her the entire time she walked, swam and stepped out of the pool. Unsurprisingly, then, upon her return to the table, Alex told her "seems you've really drawn the attention of the pool attendant. Bet you'd love to fuck him?"

Not wanting to dissuade Alex from playing any role that approximated what Bill had previously played in her life, she responded "Yes... he's actually quite sexy."

Alex's rhetorical question might not seem something that would arouse a woman to any great extent. But in fact, that's precisely what it apparently did to her. Bill had made the very same comment countless times when she was his collared slut, and more often than not Bill did whatever he could to arrange having her fucked by whoever he was referring to. Thus, not only was the prospect of being presented to the pool attendant as a hot slut wife immediately apparent to her, but she began to truly visualize having Alex as a Master who, like Bill, would whore and share her. He'd already shared my wife with his buddies Ed and Sal, and it appeared the pool attendant would be next in line. Thus, glancing over at the attendant once more she thought to herself 'God... I would love to fuck him!'

Alex, though, wasn't done playing with her viz the pool attendant: "Take your wet towel over to him and ask for a new one."

Clearly, Alex's plan involved more than merely having her exhibited to the attendant - he was insisting that she approach him so as to tease him a bit with the prospect of fucking her. Keep in mind that there was in fact no reason whatsoever for her to have to approach him to exchange towels. There was a towel drop-off for everyone to use, alongside a pile of freshly laundered dry towels. So having her walk up to give him her damp towel and ask for a new one would be an explicit act of flaunting herself before him. He of course wouldn't know she'd been told to approach him, so there was a good chance he'd assume she was either inviting him to fantasize about fucking her or even acting to seduce him outright.

It was interesting for me to later learn how she felt about all of this at the time. First, approaching the pool attendant because she was commanded by Alex to do so was in and of itself a turn on... a direct appeal to her submissive nature and desire to be dominated. She readily admitted that by that time she was already regretting that Alex didn't lived near us - she was finding herself drawn to him as she had early in her relationship with Bill. Alex might have had to learn a few things before he could be the Master of a slut as Bill had been, but she saw nothing to suggest he wouldn't be a quick learner. And second, there was the arousal she felt in purposefully displaying herself to the attendant knowing that she was, in effect, whoring herself to him. He was young, attractive and obviously physically capable of satisfying a woman sexually, and no doubt that was a tinge of sexuality to any encounter with a female casino guest in a swimsuit.

But for that encounter to occur is such an obviously contrived way with a woman so obviously advertising herself as a shameless slut... well, that had to be a turn on for her. Nevertheless, if you asked whether she was embarrassed by acting so brazenly slutty, I know she wouldn't be anywhere near as embarrassed as most any other woman might be. But most any other woman would not only never visit a public pool wearing the swimsuit she was wearing, they probably wouldn't even take it with them on a vacation with their husband. Still, it's impossible to totally wipe away years of childhood teaching and so yes, there was always a tinge of uneasiness at being so explicitly provocative. It's one thing to wear a dress that 'accidentally' reveals a tit or the cleavage of one's ass; it's something else to wear something that puts one's tits, ass and just about everything else purposefully on full display.

In any event, after returning to the table, we all chatted a bit for perhaps another 15 minutes but since the closing time for the pool was approaching, the men gathered up their belongings and we all headed back toward the casino. Once again, the wife was to wear her robe when passing thru the casino itself, but Alex didn't give her the robe to put on until she was about to walk thru the door to the casino itself. In other words, he intended to drain every possible second out of displaying her to whoever remained at the pool. Walking behind everyone I noticed something else. The belt that was a part of the robe to keep it closed remained in Alex's hands and that as she walked thru the glass swinging door her hands were straight down to each side of her. I'd somehow missed Alex telling her that she was prohibited from holding the robe closed. Clearly my wife was slipping ever deeper into Alex's controlling grasp.

I again let everyone proceed to the elevators while I detoured for a brief stop at the casino. Quite frankly, I wanted to give the men enough time to commence fucking my wife in Alex's room on the off chance they'd all want to take showers before proceeding with the night's sexual games. I, in fact, did stop off at my room for another quick shower... it might not have been a Las Vegas scorcher, but it was warm enough to work up a minor sweat sitting there watching one's wife by the pool. Thus, by the time I approached Alex's room it was nearly midnight and roughly an hour since I saw them head to the elevator. And sure enough, as I stood outside the door I could hear the unmistakable sounds of a woman being fucked: 'Shove it in her good... bang her hard."

"Ohhh god... ohhhh god... ohhh god... yesssss... yessssss... " I could hear her moan to the rhythm of a creaking bed and, thus, to the timing of someone's thrusts of a cock up into her.

"She's gonna cum soon... "

"Oh yesssssss... yesssssss... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... "

Waiting for what might seem like a pause in the action, I knocked on the door and Alex let me in. But instead of three men, there were four. Yes, you guessed it... the pool attendant was there with his cock in my wife with her on all 4's moaning and breathing hard from her most recent orgasm. To perhaps no one's surprise, he'd closed things up at the pool a few minutes early and after a quick change, headed directly up to Alex's room so as to take full advantage of an inviting note Alex had slipped him down by the pool. As it turns out, as soon as Alex spotted the pool attendant, he was determined to get him to fuck my wife. In fact, not knowing if he was going to have the opportunity to use it, he nevertheless wrote a note beforehand that read "If you'd like to fuck the married slut my buddies and I have on loan for the weekend, come to room ____ after 11," and then slipped it into his pocket before heading down to the pool. Early on, when picking up a towel for my wife and himself, he'd slipped the note to the attendant. Thus, unbeknownst to everyone but himself, when he had my wife walk the length of the pool and thereafter approach the attendant for a clean towel, she was more overtly being advertised as a married yet fuckable slut than even she realized at the time. And the pool attendant wasn't simply admiring something he'd like to fuck... he was looking at a married slut he'd been invited to fuck.

Now insofar as to what was taking place in Alex's room at the moment, it might seem that one more cock would be of little consequence to my wife. That, though, is not entirely correct. The sense of having been whored by Alex added a bit of spice to the sexual soup in which she was swimming. Not only was she now being fucked like a common whore, but the initiative Alex took in bringing a fourth cock into things again underscored her gradual evolution into his slut. After eight or so years as Bill's collared sub slut and part time prostitute, she craved being collared and owned again by someone seeking a slut for a D/s relationship in which she'd again be widely shared and frequently whored. Alex's status as a Master might not last longer than our visit to Vegas, but any hint that he was taking on this role was a definite turn on for her and satisfied a craving that hadn't been promised to her since Bill's departure. Of course, the fact that the pool attendant was also an enthusiastic and good looking stud didn't hurt. Thus, she required no special effort to cum when he fucked her. And in fact, the force with which I found him ramming his cock up into her had her grunting with every thrust. Intent to make her cum again before releasing his seed, her body rocked forward with every thrust, her moans and grunts now growing louder: "AHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH... " until finally a loud "ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... " whereupon it was evident that they were both cumming together.

I of course have no way of measuring the volume of cum he shot into her, but it had to be considerable: Pulling his cock out, cum dripped off it while a trickle leaked out of her onto the bed. There could be no doubt in anyone's mind that she knew precisely when his cock had erupted in her. She lay there trying to catch her breath. But as thorough a fucking as she just had, Alex wasn't about to give her much of a breathing spell. Retrieving the riding crop, he gave her a hard crack across her ass so as to elicit a loud screech "AIEEEEEEEEEEEE... ", followed by yet another crack and screech. Ed then approached her, flipped her over onto her back and mounted her just below her chest so that he could lay his cock between her tits. Squeezing them together, he began rocking back and forth, with the head of his cock coming only tantalizingly close to her open eager mouth. Ed, though, had no intention of letting her suck on him "Let's see how this slut likes a face full of cum."

By then the pool attendant was standing next to me, looking on. "That's your wife?" he asked somewhat incredulously.

"Yes." I answered without elaboration.

"How long has she been a slut... I mean openly fucking other men?"

"About 14 years now... she started when she was 27."

"And all with your approval?"

"Yes, and encouragement... it was my idea to begin with for her to let someone other than me fuck her."

"Well, she certainly seems to have picked up on that idea with enthusiasm."

My wife was by then gripping Ed's ass, trying unsuccessfully to pull him closer so she could take his cock in her mouth. Lifting her head up in the vain attempt to reach his cock, one could see the lust in her eyes... a lust that was turned into a blazing white heat when Alex pushed the handle of the riding crop against and then into her still-oozing cunt. With that her head dropped back, her hips rose up off the bed and she let out a long moan of "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... " Alex pushed the crop handle in deeper so as to elicit that moan a second time when suddenly Ed's cock began shooting its seed onto and around her face. The sensation of the warm cum splashing onto her along with the handle of the crop was too much for her as she came again with her usual cry of "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... "

Marveling at her ability to cum repeatedly, the pool attendant observed simply "it must be an adventure being married to her."

"Yes it is .. a very erotic one."

"She appears also to like it rough," her observed, with the tone of it being a question.

"Definitely... she'd actually prefer to be heavy into a BDSM relationship with someone, serving as a collared sub slut."

"So are you her Master or Dom?"

"Well, more or less, but only because she doesn't currently have a Master."

"Then she had one once?"

I didn't want to get into any extended recounting of her history. It was impossible to have a coherent conversation while watching my wife be an untrained slut. So I said simply "yes, she was a collared slut for 8 years for someone who lived near us." And with that I simply announced to the men "OK guys, my turn to fuck my wife."

With everyone taking that announcement as a reason to step aside, I flipped her back onto her stomach and commanded "ass in the air, bitch!" She obeyed immediately, whereupon with no additional preparation I took hold of my rock hard cock and shoved it into her ass. A soft moan of "ahhhhhhhhh... " escaped her mouth as I pushed into her, enjoying the sensation of her still tight muscles gripping my cock. "You love a cock up your ass, don't you bitch?" I asked, more for wanting to have the pool attendant hear her answer than for any other reason.

"Yessssssss... " she moaned in reply, her head now resting face down on the bed.

"And you love it when a man fills your ass with his warm creamy seed, don't you?"

"Yessssssssssss... "

Pulling back and slamming in hard, I asked "and you especially love it when a cock is rammed hard up your ass, right?"

'Yesssssssssssssssss... " she moaned after a breathless gasp from the force of my thrust.

"And it turns you on to have men watch me fuck and ream your ass, doesn't it?"

"Yessssssssssssssssss... "

It's not possible to sustain such a conversation indefinitely. Moreover, at that point I had little concern for her pleasure... whether she came or not wasn't my concern. I simply wanted to use, which, quite easily, I did. "The slut's a mess right now... ass full of cum, cunt full of cum, face full of cum... why don't we her off to shower" on of the men suggested. The consensus was, in fact, that it would probably do her good to clean up. It had been a bit over an hour since they'd returned from the pool, and in that time she was, in effect, being continually fucked. So it was Alex who took hold of her elbow and directed her to "go clean yourself up." However, as soon as she disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, Alex with a wink suggested to the pool attendant "when you hear the water running why don't you go in there and help her clean up."

Alex wasn't simply whoring my wife... he was offering her to the kid as if she were a beer or a plate of crackers. He looked around the room and not seeing a disapproving face on any of us, he shrugged his shoulders, said simply "well, if you guys don't mind... " and then headed off to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Letting a bit of time pass, Alex opened the bathroom door just enough so that we could hear whatever sounds were coming from the shower. And those sounds made it clear that the pool attendant was once again fucking my wife. Poking my head in, the shower was pouring water down over both of them. He had her pinned against the shower stall wall, her arms around his neck, her legs tight around his hips, his hands cupping her ass to hold her in place. With his 180 or so pounds (my guess) versus her 105, he had no trouble holding her in place as he rocked his hips against her while she clung to him as if her life depended on it... his cock, of course, buried deep in her. If she'd been a tad worn out from her exertions on the bed, she wasn't showing any signs of it with this young stud. And a stud he was! I didn't time how long he kept her pinned against the wall slamming into her, but to me the minutes seemed to move on and on. And during that time it was impossible to determine whether or when she was cumming. With her face buried in his shoulder and the water running over her, she clung to him as tightly as she could, no doubt letting the continual and ongoing fucking take total control of her senses.

"He's giving it to her good," one of the men commented.

"Yes, and I think she'd stay there all night like that getting fucked if she could," Alex's other friend replied.

"The kid's a regular fucking machine, and your wife clearly loves being hooked up to it."

There was no need for me to respond to that comment. But it did bring to mind the fact that she and I had speculated a few times about what it would be like for her to be hooked up to an automated mechanical fucking machine. We'd even talked about buying one or having me apply a bit of mechanical ingenuity and making one. In all honestly, I thought it would be neat to simply have one. While a good share of couples our age might have a piece of exercise equipment in their bedroom... a treadmill or some such device... we'd have something my wife could hook herself up to so as to masturbate when sufficiently horny. In fact, the perverted strain within me envisioned a machine I could hook her up to from which they would be no escape... she'd get fucked as hard and for as long as I wanted her to. Sadly, she'd never experienced one, but I did wonder... and so did she... as to how long she could stay hooked up before its effect wore off on her. Judging by what I was seeing in the shower, I'd have to guess 'longer than you might think.' She was clearly being consumed by raw lust and I don't think that if even someone like her mother walked into the bathroom at that moment that she would have wanted to stop the fucking she was getting. It was then, though, some fifteen or twenty minutes into this process when suddenly, with her eyes then rolled back in her head, she lifted her head and let out a piercing scream" "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... "

12