The Transformation of Betty A08

Story Info
My first visit with Alex continues, now as a lesbian slut.
8.6k words
4.34
20.3k
16

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first experience with Marylyn had indeed been an intense one, and she did precisely what she had to do to establish her dominance over me. Perhaps because I wasn't looking for some soft tender relationship with a Domme, having her use my ass as her personal playground was what it took in my case ... with her fingers deep in my ass I felt utterly under her control and psychologically incapable of offering any resistance to her. And as a sub, this is exactly how I wanted to feel. Yes, it's true that being tied or hung makes one physically helpless. But that's different than when I feel psychologically helpless and haven't the will to escape from whatever torment I am experiencing. And that's precisely how I felt when Marylyn had me screaming NO but meaning YES.

When she pulled out and stepped back, I simply laid there over the back of her sofa, incapable of moving. I didn't know what I wanted her to do next, and I really didn't care as long as she remained dominant over me. And that's precisely what she did when she grabbed my hair and pulled me up, sharply telling me "stand up slut." She then walked over to where my skirt and blouse lay and, holding them up, asked "I hope you have better things for a slut to wear than this?"

"Yes Mistress I do." Then, without offering a detailed description I told her that I'd brought several revealing short dresses my previous Master had bought me along with one long gown that was suitable for a cocktail or New Years Eve party. When she then asked if they properly displayed me as a slut, I said that they did ... that they all had sheer tops or deeply plunging necklines such that they barely covered my tits. I noted that while two of the dresses I brought didn't explicitly display my tits, they were skin tight to such an extent that they left little to the imagination and then added "of course, all my dresses except for the gown are ultra short."

"Sound excellent, but let's see what we might have here for you," and with that she led me upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Opening the closet door I saw a fair number of slinky short dresses that even on their hangers I could tell were intended for a slut or stripper. Marylyn was a few inches taller than me and had larger tits, but otherwise we most likely wore the same size. Thus, I didn't know if the clothes were hers or a wardrobe she reserved for her playmates. In any event, handing me a spandex ankle length skirt, she said "here, try this on."

It may have been stretchable spandex, but it took some effort to pull it up over my hips, fitting thereafter as if I'd been dipped in a vat of liquid spandex. And yes, you guessed it ... it was a hobble skirt that allowed only the smallest steps. "Perfect," she declared. "My friends will love running their hands over that tight ass. Now take it off and put this on," she commanded, handing me a leather skirt of some sort.

It took about as much effort getting the hobble skirt off as it did putting it on, and the moment I stepped into and began pulling the skirt up I realized what it was ... a spanking skirt that left my ass wholly uncovered. It was considerably easier to slip it on since the back consisted of but three loosely buckled straps ... one at the waist, one just below the cheeks of my ass and a third just above my knees. As soon as it was in place Mistress stepped behind me and tightened the strap around my waist. The center strap was next, and she buckled it about as tight as it would go, drawing everything in to my ass protruding salaciously. She then did the same to the final strap, which nearly locked my legs together at my knees to create the same effect on my walking as the hobble skirt.

"There, now you look like how I want you to look when I present you to my friends."

I assumed, of course, that she was talking about introducing me in private since this was not a skirt that could be worn in public without getting me arrested. But public or private, the effect of trying on the two skirts was to make my cunt deliciously wet. Yes, dressing me as a slut might have been a fetish shared by my husband and Bill, but it was a fetish I enjoyed as well. Even when years earlier I felt that the most important thing a woman could bring to a marriage was her virginity, I loved dressing sexy ... dresses and tops a bit tighter than they had to be, skirts a bit shorter than what others wore and necklines designed to show cleavage. And I did this not simply to make myself noticed, but because I liked turning myself on. Now, of course, wearing something like Marylyn's spanking skirt was akin to masturbating. Without even looking in a mirror I knew what it did ... it made my ass the most erotically prominent part of my body and advertised me as a slut who loved getting fucked in her ass.

Marylyn knew the effect of the skirt on me: "It turns you on to wear this, doesn't it slut?" And when I admitted that it does, she followed up with "and that's because you love being fucked in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, where openly admitting that fact heightened the erotic impact of the skirt itself.

Then, as if to underscore everything, she interjected "let me adjust a strap here." whereupon she further tightened the middle strap that emphasized my ass. And while doing so she ran her fingernails across each cheek. I think I inadvertently let out a soft little moan then, and her response was immediate: "You're a hot little bitch right now aren't you?"

She was right and all I could do was softly reply "Yessssss ..."

That was all the encouragement she needed. Reaching between the skirt's two lower straps, she ran a finger between the lips of my cunt before pushing it into me. Standing, she again grabbed one of my tits and dug her nails into it. I'm sure she felt me shudder as she whispered "you need a Mistress, don't you?"

'Yessssss ..."

"And right now I'll bet you're fantasizing about being my lesbian slut?"

"Yessssss ..." O moaned, closing my eyes. There was no sense in denying what had become obvious. Yes, I wanted her ... wanted to surrender to her ... wanted her to take control of me to the point where I was willing to beg for it to happen

"And I bet you'd love to be whored to other women?"

I hadn't actually thought of that as a possibility, but the second she said it a pang of sheer lust shot thru me. I don't know why, but with her finger still in my cunt and nails digging into a tit the idea of being a lesbian whore ... rented to other women ... was intensely even unimaginably erotic. "Oh .. oh god yessssssssssss ..." I moaned. "Make me a whore ... please ... yes, make me a whore."

"Then cum for me, bitch ... cum for your Mistress now!" she commanded, her nails digging painfully into my tit, her finger pushed up into my cunt as far as it could go.

And that's precisely what I did ... I stood there motionless, my cunt muscles trying to close tight around her finger while I came quick and hard. At that moment I wanted her ... wanted her more than anything ... wanted to be owned by her and fucked by her. If there was anything I could do to totally surrender to her I'd do it ... I couldn't have resisted anything she might have wanted of me.

I thought, though, that she was satisfied with simply making me cum, I was mistaken. Releasing my tit and pulling her finger out, she commanded me to get down on all fours facing the mirror on the closet door. "Don't move slut ... I'll be right back," she said before leaving the room.

She was gone maybe 4 or 5 minutes ... long enough for me to recover but not so long that I lost the desire to submit totally to her. And when she returned I immediately knew what was in store for me: She was utterly naked except for the huge black strap on cock she'd buckled around herself. Kneeling behind me she first unbuckled the two lower straps of the skirt and then commanded "look into the mirror, slut, and make eye contact with yourself," as she slowly push the monster rod of rubber into my cunt. I must have blinked or averted my eyes from the mirror for a second, whereupon she grabbed my hair and with a hard pull told me with a harsh threatening voice "I told you to look into the mirror, slut ... look at the dirty married whore in the mirror I'm about to fuck." Then, with a hard thrust of her hips that drove her black cock fully into me, she continued "look at her ... look ... look at the whore ..." as if she were making me watch someone other than myself.

I looked and what I saw was indeed a whore, a dirty shameless perverted bitch. My mouth was open, my eyes looked glazed or as if they were focused on some distant object. I couldn't take my eyes off myself, especially when I focused on my tits hanging down and swaying to the rhythm of her thrusts. "Keep looking, you fucking whore," and I did exactly that, mesmerized by the image before me. It was as if I was having an out-of-body experience. I wanted to watch the slut in the mirror get fucked as hard as possible; I wanted to see the expressions on her face each time that thick rod of rubber was rammed up into her; I wanted to see her tits shake and shudder as her orgasm approached.

The intensity of the orgasm I then experienced was magnificent, but my fucking didn't end then. Her thrusts continued and became utterly frenzied. Gripping my hips, her nails again digging into my sides, she slammed herself against me with all the force she could muster. I began screaming god-knows-what from what was now a merciless assault. Hard, deep thrusts that nearly drove me into the mirror accompanied her screams of "cum you dirty whore ... cum". And cum is precisely what I did again for her.

I think it was immediately after that when she stopped, but with her nails pushing even harder into me, that without a sound she came herself. At that point we both collapsed ... me onto the floor, she onto me with the dildo still inside me. We lay there for two or three minutes before she picked herself up and pulled out of me. "That was good, slut ... very good. You're going to be an excellent bitch."

As I learned subsequently what made it especially good for her was that her strap on was double ended, so she was fucking herself while she was fucking me. But at that point I learned something else: She wasn't done fucking me or herself. Turning me over onto my back, she lifted the front of my skirt, moved up between my legs as a man would and, sliding her 'cock' back into me, renewed the fucking we both enjoyed. This time, though, it became what one might say was a true lesbian experience. Thrusting her hips down against me, she took hold of my head with both hands and pressed her lips tightly against mine, pushed her tongue into my mouth as far as it would go. The sensation of the dildo pushing again up into me along with her tits against mine had their logical effect and I immediately responded in kind with my own tongue and passion.

And there we were for I don't know how long ... two mad passionate lovers humping, bucking and sucking, each seeking to heighten the other's passion as a way to heighten her own. For those minutes I was in the throes of wild unrestrained lesbian sex. We rolled around on the floor, her on top of me; me on top of her; hips thrusting; wet slobbering kisses and tongues deep in each other's mouths. I have no idea how many times each of us came ... it was certainly more than once. This was raw unadulterated sex of a sort forbidden by society at the time. But forbidden or not, she was fucking me as enthusiastically as any man had and I was fucking her no less enthusiastically.

A short time after this experience I came to ask myself if instead of my husband, I'd met Marylyn first and if she'd somehow vanquished my virginity, could she have made me her permanent lover and thereafter rendered me a lesbian in the true sense of the word? What I was getting from her was a measure of sexual fulfillment that was hard to duplicate so that I couldn't preclude the possibility that the answer to my question was Yes. Regardless of the answer, I knew I not only wanted more of whatever it was I was getting from Marylyn, but I also knew I wanted to surrender totally to her, to be her slut to the same extent I'd been Bill's slut. That she was thinking along those lines when we finally separated and had a chance to recover was revealed when she commented "Well, slut, it seems you rather enjoyed our little session."

"Oh god yes, Mistress, I did," I replied in all sincerity.

"So, shall I contact your friend Alex to see what sort of arrangement we can agree to so that both of us can share you?"

"Yes, please, I will abide by whatever agreement the two of you arrive at," and thereby committed myself to being a sub slut for both of them or for each of them individually. I was certain that Master Alex would be delighted to share me with Mistress Marylyn. How I'd be shared ... whether they'd take turns with me or use me together ... would be their decision. Nor did I give any thought at that time to how everything would fit in with my job at the topless club and my occasional responsibilities as a whore. All I knew was that at that moment in time I wanted to be owned, by one or the other of them or both of them together.

Marylyn then asked me if I was expected back at Alex's at any specific time, and I told her no: "Good, then you'll spend the night with me."

We slept together that night in the same bed and there was no further sexual activity between us until morning. I was then awaken by the delicious sensation of having my cunt licked, tongue-probed and sucked on. Marylyn, though, wasn't interested in making me cum ... just making me hot and needing to cum. When she sensed I was on the edge, to my great disappointment she pulled back, stepped off the bed, retrieved a pair of wrist cuffs from the nearby nightstand, attached them to my wrists and thereafter attached each wrist to a strap already connected to the corresponding bedpost. Semi-helpless now, she in effect sat on my face facing my feet and pressing her cunt hard against my mouth, commanded "make me cum, bitch ... make me cum hard."

As she ground her cunt into my face, she grabbed my tits and once again, squeezing hard, dug her nails into them. She had me where I could barely breath, but that was of no consequence to her and she pushed herself down even harder against my face "fuck me with your tongue, whore ... fuck me ..." For the seconds that followed, it seemed as if the only way I'd be able to breath was to make her cum. My sucking became more animated, my tongue pushed in and out of her as rapidly as possible. I needed to make her cum; I needed to breath. And then finally, mercifully, she let out a long moaning "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as her nails dug into my tits and I felt the orgasmic spasms of her cunt at my mouth.

"Very good, slut" she said, stepping off of me as I tried to catch my breath. Then, without saying another word, she headed off to the bathroom to take a shower, leaving me there still attached to the bed. When she returned she asked "I assume one of us needs to call your friend Alex to come and pick you up?" I told her that was my understanding, whereupon she asked for his telephone number and immediately headed downstairs, leaving me attached to the bed.

She was gone maybe ten or fifteen minutes and when she returned and I was told that he'd be here in less than an hour to retrieve me, I immediately learned that I wasn't quite finished with my first 'adventure' with Marylyn. This time she retrieved a rather sizeable butt plug and even larger dildo from the nightstand and told me to lift my hips so she could push the plug into my ass. Then, with no effort at being the least bit erotic, she worked the dildo into my tight cunt, revealing in the process that the dildo was in fact a vibrator. Her preparations, though, weren't done. Wrapping a rather wide leather belt with two adjacent buckles around my thighs, just above my knees, she pulled and buckled it tight so as to lock my thighs together, thereby preventing the dildo from working its way out.

"I'll bet your friend Alex will love seeing you like this," she announced while tying my ankles together with a soft cord that she used to stretch me out until my feet reached the far end of the bed. Tying the cord off to be bed's frame, I was therein rendered utterly helpless, but frankly not the least bit uncomfortable. And she was right ... Alex was going to enjoy seeing me as I was. He'd yet to do much in the way of bondage during this visit, but I knew from my experience with him in Vegas that he was anything but averse to rendering me helpless before fucking me. There was, though, two additions to my preparation. First, Marylyn wiped my face with a damp cloth and then applied some heavy makeup ... deep purple lipstick, dark eye shadow along with some rouge for my cheeks and around my nipples. "There, that's the kind of makeup a whore such as yourself should wear."

However, she still wasn't done. The final touch told me in no uncertain terms that as my Mistress, Marylyn was indeed going to be as heavy into BDSM and bondage as Bill had been. Telling me to open my mouth as wide as she could, she proceeded to force my mouth wide so she could stuff a ring gag into it that she then buckled tightly around the back of my head.

I don't know if any of you have ever been gagged with a ring gag or seen a slut forced to wear one one. But if anything makes a slut both look and feel totally perverted and helpless, it's a ring gag. It's impossible not to drool with it and equally impossible to utter or say anything the least bit coherent. Only gurgling incomprehensible sounds can come from one's mouth, which serves to heighten a slut's sense of helplessness since verbally she can object to nothing. But that also means that if a slut, as was the case with me, is turned on by being helpless and totally at the mercy of her Master or Mistress, being forced to wear a ring gag can be supremely erotic.

As if I wasn't already turned on enough, knowing the view Alex would enjoy when coming to retrieve me, Mistress turned on the vibrator before heading downstairs to await his arrival. I lay there, the only sounds being my own heavy breathing and the humming of the vibrator in my cunt. I knew what I looked like then ... a totally perverted bondage sub slut awaiting her fate. And while sensations of pleasure radiated throughout me, I couldn't help wondering what my fate would be as a shared sub slut. I'd experienced a lot but this would be different, especially since with the addition of the ring gag Marylyn had signaled that my treatment was not always going to be soft and gentle. I thought back to when I first told my husband I'd submit to his fantasy of letting another man fuck me and to the intense erotic pleasures I experienced that first night with Bill. I recalled how enthusiastic I was to become Bill's collared slut and how eagerly I looked forward to every opportunity to be a shameless fuck toy for whomever Bill intended to share me with. I even gave a thought to my husband, wishing he could see me now, wanting him to see that shameless perverted slut he encouraged me to become.

Now here I was ... tied helpless, with makeup suitable for a whore, drool leaking from around the gag in my mouth, and kept on the edge of cumming by a plug and vibe stuffed in my ass and cunt ... and what I was wasn't by force or coercion. I'd offered no resistance whatsoever to having my hands tied to the bed, having my ass plugged and cunt stuffed, or having my feet bound to the far end of the bed. The only resistance she met with the gag was my ability to open my mouth wide enough. Thus, if one had watched Marylyn prepare me they'd have known with certainty that I'd surrendered to her of my own free will.

Soon enough I hear two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs and then Marylyn and Alex entering the room. "Hmmmm ... the slut looks absolutely delicious. She's indeed a slut that I bet would love to cum right now."