The Transformation of Betty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minute or so of silence was interrupted only by the sound of rustling bed sheets, interrupted finally by my wife's sudden cry of ravaged penetration: "Tell your husband what's happening, whore ... and look in the mirror."

"Bill's cock is in my ... oh godddddd."

"Where is my cock, whore."

"In ... in my assssssssssss."

Bill clearly had formed a fascination with my wife's ass and was fucking her again in a way to make her feel like a literal bitch in heat, tightening the laces of the corset as he did. And her grunts and groans told me her ass was getting a good reaming as that the unrelenting grip of corset added to her sense of surrender and pleasure. "Tell your husband how many men you've fucked for me, whore ... how many men shoved their swollen cocks into you."

"Three .. I fucked three."

"And did you cum for them?"

"Yes ... yes I did."

The corset now evidently fully tight once again, Bill had apparently pulled her up onto her knees with his cock still in her: "Look in the mirror and tell me what you see."

"I see ... I see a whore ... a whore with a cock in her ass ... I see my tits ... ohhhhhhhhh."

"Play with those tits, bitch ... pinch them, pull at them!"

Even though the phone wasn't near her mouth I could detect her labored breathing in the occasional moans of 'yessssssssss' and 'ohhhhhhhhh'. And then a nearly pleading 'owwwwwwwwwwww' as Bill reached around to pinch and pull her nipples.

"Play with your cunt now, slut ... look in the mirror and play with your cunt!"

My wife was now beyond making any specific sounds until a sharp intake of breath announced her first orgasm. "Did you cum, whore ... did you cum looking at the slut in the mirror ... tell your husband if you came with my cock in your ass."

"I came ... I ... I came," she breathlessly answered, followed immediately by another pleading "owwwwwwwwwwwww" as Bill pinched her tits harder.

Bill's fucking in this way must have lasted for 15 or 20 minutes, in which my wife must have cum 4 or 5 times. "Need to piss slut?"

"Yesssssssssssss."

"Then put the pillow under your cunt and piss into it."

"Oh god ... ohhhh ....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" my wife finally moaned as the piss flowed out of her.

Bill next words, "Time now whore to fill your ass with my seed," were followed again by the grunts and moans of a women getting fucked until she and Bill apparently came together.

A few minutes of silence then ensued until Bill spoke again: "Tell your husband, whore, what I'm doing to you now."

"Bill's tying my hands behind my back."

"That's right ... and you're going to sleep like that tonight ... sleep with your hands tied using the pillow you've just pissed into."

"Oh god ... please, no." Suddenly a sharp crack of Bill's belt and a scream "arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Don't contradict me, whore ... you will do as I say!"

I could hear her whimpering, crying even ... not so much out of pain as out of sheer humiliation. But I knew she would do as she was told regardless of how sleepless her night might be.

This may all sound cruel. But a slut needs to learn her place and learn as well that she must do as told, regardless of how dirty, degrading and onerous that might be. If she was commanded to sleep as a slave with her head in her own piss, then so be it. It might not have been anything I would have required of her, but Bill was fashioning her complete surrender. I think at the same time he was ensuring that there were no romantic overtones to their weekend ... she was a slut and nothing more.

The next morning he allowed her to shower and change into her jumpsuit as they prepared to head to the airport. But not before he filled her cunt with the seed she and her thong had to hold throughout their flight. This, in effect, ended her weekend as Bill's whore and slut since, with her unable to sleep soundly at night, she slept most of the flight.