The Transformation of Betty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that as background I told her of my plan to take her on my own back to the strip club that night, and that I wanted her to wear her new stripper gown. However I also told her to pack a small suitcase with her other slut attire, since we most likely would be gone for several days.

That night... a Friday... we drove there with her wearing her new gown and thong. And as before, needless to say, the club's manager was delighted when we arrived: "I'll put her immediately into the rotation... it should be her turn to perform in about twenty minutes." The crowd was considerably larger than our first trip to the club and the men were paying far more attention to the women on the stage. Nervously, my wife looked around to make sure there was no one there we knew, although I reassured her that that was an impossibility, given our circle of friends. After we were there only five minutes, however, the owner came over to suggest that my wife go to the dressing room, if only to introduce herself to the girls. "There are occasionally some guys here who are capable of getting out of hand. We can control them, but the girls can point out any problematical regulars so she can avoid inciting them. Rest assured, if anyone gets out of hand, they're out of here on their ear."

Another thing that was different this night was that there were now two girls on the stage together. For the most part they danced separately and 'entertained' different parts of the audience. On occasion, however, they'd change places and when passing each other, would touch... or at least mimic doing so... in especially suggestive ways. The men, of course, loved that and I wondered if my wife would appear separately or in tandem with someone else.

I tried to imagine how nervous she must have been waiting backstage. She had, of course, already performed here. But that was with a Thursday night crowd one third the size of her audience tonight -- one third smaller and far less interested in who did what on stage (until, of course, my wife did her pole dance and came). And although there were only three or so strippers 'on duty' that Thursday, there were twice that many here tonight -- possibly more since it was sometimes difficult to distinguish among strippers, waitresses and girlfriends attending the club with their boyfriends.

Finally it was my wife's turn and, as with the previous duo, she appeared with another juicy morsel. I assumed the two of them had discussed and coordinated their performance beforehand, at least to some degree, and initially I was somewhat disappointed that she wasn't on stage alone. If she were I might have seen a repeat of her prior performance where she used the pole to actually cum. I suspected, though, that such a things was not possible with another girl up there, since my wife's performance that night was doubtlessly somewhat unique.

I couldn't have been more wrong in my expectations... but even if I had known beforehand that I was going to be wrong, I wouldn't have guessed in precisely what way. For four or five minutes the two of them danced separately as the duo before them had done... long enough for my wife to have undressed down to her thong, collar (I had her wear it that night) and heels. But as the two of them began to switch places on the stage, my wife's 'partner' stepped behind my wife, turned her to face the audience in general, reached around and began playing with my wife's tits. This all seemed to have been part of their plan, including the other girl sliding a hand down the front of my wife until it was at her cunt... or rather, that part of her thong covering her cunt. The two of them stood there, my wife's eyes now closed as she leaned back ever so slightly into her partner, while her partner continued to fondle her tit and openly rub her cunt thru her thong.

The audience loved this with whistles and hoots, and one cry of 'make her cum'. With the two of them swaying on the stage, the hand of my wife's partner seemed to be working even more vigorously at her cunt and I began to wonder how much of my wife's apparent ardor and arousal was play and how much was real. 'The slut's really turned on,' I thought to myself.

As it turned out, the scene had been planned, to a point. Unbeknownst to my wife, her dancing partner had been informed of Betty's previous performance and she decided on her own (or with the owner's blessing) to see how slutty my wife could be. Although Betty had agreed to play-act this little scene, what she hadn't anticipated was her own arousal at the sensuous and shameless touch of another woman whose was intent on exciting her. My wife's cunt and thong by then were soaking wet and her partner could feel it, perhaps even smell it. There was no way she wasn't going to take full advantage of it or pass up the opportunity to give the audience a good show.

With Sally (her name) whispering such things as "stay hot for me baby," licking her neck, and continuing to play with her tit and cunt, my wife seemed to literally melt into her. 'Holy shit,' I thought, 'this is no act'. Of course, explicit sex was illegal, but that depends on how one defines sex as we were reminded recently by an ex-President. So with Betty exhibiting no resistance, Sally continued to play with her, gyrating her hips against my wife's ass, pinching a nipple, but taking care that her fingers didn't slip beneath the thong into my wife's cunt. At some point, of course, my wife had to consciously let happen whatever was happening -- a decision that clearly became easier the hotter she got. I asked her about this later and she simply replied that if I was going to make her a stripper, then she was going to do whatever it took to enjoy it.

And enjoy it she was. It seemed at one point even that Sally was holding her up although my wife is quite capable of cumming while standing. Sally by this time must have been whispering such things as 'cum slut... cum for the men watching you' and, with an audible moan of "ahhhhhhhhhhh" and a tremble, that is precisely what my wife did.

Sally, however, wasn't done. Lowering my wife to the floor onto her hands and knees, with her face only a few feet from the nearest men in the audience, Sally began licking and kissing her ass, pressing her face into my wife's cleavage there. Once again, of course, legality dictated that her tongue not penetrate the cunt or ass, but that's not to say that playing with both thru the thong didn't have a nearly equivalent effect. From the expression on my wife's face, it was clear that she was not so much a stripper as she was simply a slut being publicly fucked by another woman. With her eyes tightly closed she had clearly surrendered to the pleasures Sally was bringing her. Suddenly her mouth opened and with her head tossed back she came again with an even louder and more obvious "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" than before.

With that Sally stood up, gave my wife a soft slap on the ass, and exited the stage. Betty, on the other hand, remained on her hands and knees for a half minute or so to recover before slowly standing, gathering her gown and exiting to a thunderous applause.

But now a new momentous decision confronted me. Wit my wife still backstage, the owner came to my table with what, in my current state of arousal, was an irresistible proposition: A private, after-hours performance of my wife and Sally for four men who were willing to pay $600 to watch them. The girls will each get $150 and the club will take $300. He also pointed out the 1:00AM closing time (as dictated by state law then) and that the 'performance' shouldn't last more than an hour: "You'll be out of here by 2:30AM." Finally, he added "they aren't paying to fuck the girls... only to watch them together."

The money was admittedly irrelevant, but far be it for me to forego the opportunity to introduce my wife to sex of yet a different sort. I asked whether she knew of this proposal and the owner said no, only Sally was aware of it and was all for it: "She's itching to have a real go at your wife." I also asked what I could do during that hour and he said that I could watch as well, but he preferred that I simply sit unobtrusively in the back of the room. Also, one of the club's bouncer's will be there to make certain nothing happens except what has been agreed to.

I readily agreed and told him I'd make certain my wife was available. But before the owner left, to be replaced shortly by my wife at the table, he added "Oh... I should tell you.. Sally is a bit Domme," and I assured him that was a good thing since my wife was strictly sub.

When my wife returned I congratulated her on her performance, and she acknowledged having enjoyed it. It was then that I revealed the arrangement for an after-hours performance of her and Sally, whereupon her only question was "are the men going to fuck us?" It was surprised somewhat by how matter-of-factly she asked that question -- as if any answer was acceptable -- but I assured her they weren't. At that point I expected her to say something about Sally and the evident fact that she was being maneuvered into having sex with another woman. But she said nothing, which I took to mean she was looking forward to a continuation of what had begun on stage.

Sally appeared on stage once more, by herself, whereas Betty and I merely remained a part of the audience for the next hour or so, waiting for the 1:00AM closing. When closing time did finally arrive the four men who had contracted for Sally and my wife approached the owner, who, along with one of the club's male 'employees' led them to a back room adjacent to the club's main hall. Sally came to our table, but only to retrieve my wife, whereupon I quietly followed then and took a relaxing seat in the back of the room.

For the first ten minutes or so the girls danced for the four men and the bouncer as they had on stage earlier until both were wholly naked... no thong now. Immediately thereafter, Sally directed my wife onto her hands and knees facing the four men, with her tongue probing both my wife's cunt and ass. This time Sally was going to give my wife a true fucking but not before she got her totally turned on by probing her with a warm wet tongue.

I marveled actually at how readily my wife assumed her role, and that she made no attempt whatsoever to avoid eye contact with any of the men in the room. It was as if she wanted them to know the pleasure Sally's tongue was bringing her. And soon enough it was obvious that Sally had her on the edge of an orgasm. However, rather than bring her over the edge, Sally stepped away, telling my wife "don't move, slut" while attaching a strap on provided by the club's bouncer.

Sally provided no subtlety and the rather loud "ohhhh goddddddddddd" was not simply my wife cumming or a moan of pleasure, but her reaction to Sally's strap on being shoved up her ass. And that strap on, I must tell you, was the thickest thing that had ever been in her ass, so that 'oh god' was initially at least a cry of pain, not pleasure – a cry that was soon followed by more than one 'please noooooooo' as Sally commenced fucking her with full fury..

That's not to say that my wife ultimately felt only pain, because for the next ten or fifteen minutes there were countless reverberations of 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh', 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhh' and 'aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' as Sally reamed her ass even harder than it had been those nights she had traveled with Bill as his slut.

But the pleasure was not to be only my wife's. With Betty reduced to a quivering and at times sobbing fuck toy, Sally produced a double-headed dildo. Taking off the strap on, and with Sally taking the lead, the two of them lay on the floor cunt to cunt, the dildo between them, legs intertwined with Sally holding my wife's wrists, pulling her hard against her, fucking her while fucking herself. There followed a period of wild abandonment as moans and cries of pleasure from two women filled the room, both women humping and pressing their cunts against each other.

If my wife wasn't bi before this, or if she only had inclinations I that direction formed out of curiosity, she was Sally's slut now and no longer seemed to care whether there were men in the room who might or might not ultimately fuck her. "Fuck me.. Fuck me..." she screamed, her hips bucking against Sally's, her tits bouncing wildly as lust consumed her.

Sally responded with equal fervor, although always a tad more in control than my wife, commanding such things as "cum, you bitch!" or "fuck my cunt harder, whore!"

Throughout this, of course, I had an absolutely rock hard erection and wondered how the five other men watching could possibly refrain from fucking them despite the owner's promise to that effect. Well, that question was soon answered immediately after both women came together in an explosive, screaming, thrashing mutual orgasm. With both of them laying there on the floor, the dildo still in them cunts, the men (including the bouncer) gathered around with their cocks in the hands aimed at the women. "Open your mouth, slut!" one of them commanded, looking at the obvious fuck toy of the 'party', my wife.

My wife, eyes glazed and her sweating tits still heaving, did precisely as she was told as the men pumped load after load of warm cum onto her face, into her mouth, and onto her tits.

With the cum of five men now dripping off my wife, Sally got up off the floor to add one more humiliating dimension. Straddling and standing above my wife, she let out a stream of piss that nearly washed the cum from her face. "What a dirty little slut you are... I could fuck and use you all day" she commented as the last drops of piss dripped from her cunt onto my wife's tits.

With the bounder throwing a towel at my still-prostrate wife, he announced firmly that the party was over – a clear signal for the men to leave and that I should gather up my wife since the club had to close. However, rather than allow Betty to dress, I told her she'd be returning to the motel 'dressed' as she was (unsure even then as to whether I wanted anyone to see her when we walked from our car to our room). As we walked to the club's exit, the club's owner met me and handed me a bag with my wife's clothes and an envelope with the promised $150. "Bring her here any night... she could easily become a star attraction." At about the same time Sally, now dressed in a robe, handed me a card that, without reading it, I slipped into my pocket.

Naked except for her heels, if ever my wife looked like a low class whore, it was then. And that's precisely how she felt. She had performed as a lesbian slut and now knew she was bi. She not only knew that, but she knew I knew it – that I now knew a woman's tongue, touch, and strap on and dildo could get her off just as easily as a man's cock. And she could only guess at the plans I might formulate with that knowledge.

But now I needed my own release and I wasn't about to wait until we got to the motel. Directing her into the backseat of the car, I climbed in to join her, telling her to lay over the back of the front seat while I relieved my cock in her ass. Not the most comfortable position in the world, I'll admit, but my cock needed to cum as badly as ever. Fucking her like a simple bitch, filling her with my cum, ignoring her tears when I shoved my cock into her, I did what I could to use her as if she were nothing more to me than a fuck hole. That might not sound like something from 'loving wives', but sometimes, no mater what attachments you have to someone, they need to be used this way. And if a wife is a slut, stripper and whore, then from time to time she needs to be fucked without regard to anything but your own pleasure.

I decided then, however, that my whore of a wife needed to experience one final indignity that night. With the windows to the car now steaming up and my cock buried deep in her ass, I began with a series of questions that we intended to ensure she possessed no sense of shame: "Are you a whore?"

"Yessssss... I'm... I'm a whore" she answered, with the breathlessness that one expects from a woman with a cock up her ass.

"And you loved having Sally fuck you, didn't you, whore?"

"Yesssssssssss."

"You loved being her lesbian bitch, didn't you?"

"Yessssssssssssss."

"And you know I plan on having Sally fuck you again, don't you?"

"Yesssssssssssssss."

"And did you like swallowing the cum of all those men?"

"I... I... I don't know."

"But you swallowed whatever they fed you, didn't you, whore?"

"Yesss.. Yes I did."

"And did you swallow any of Sally's piss?"

"Yessssssss." "And do you know what I'm going to do to you now?"

"Your going to cum in my ass?" she said, half as an answer but also half as a question.

"Yes, but what else, whore?"

"I... I... I don't know."

"I'm going to cum in your whore ass and then I'm going to piss in it."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh god... nooooooooo..."

At that point I wasn't sure I do as promised but I was determined to try. Indeed, the very idea of pissing in her ass... which admittedly occurred to me somewhat on the spot... was itself arousing and made it impossible for me to keep from cumming quickly. Rather than pull out, then, I remained in her ass and, in fact, remained hard. "Feel my cum in you, whore?"

"Yesssssssssss..." she moaned.

"Ready for my piss, whore?"

"Oh god... please... nooooooo."

Enjoying the sensations of her ass gripping and massaging my cock as she squirmed beneath my grip, I tried to concentrate on the need to piss while continuing with my questions and comments: "After I piss in your ass, you'll keep it in you until we get back to the motel!"

"Ohh goddddddd..."

Holding her hips and pressing my groin hard against her, I felt the need to piss welling up inside me until finally it began to flow. "Feel it whore... feel it fill you."

"Nooooooooooooooo... ohhhhhhhhhhh"

"Feel it... feel it!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... noooooooooo... don't... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed and cried, bucking and cumming almost against her will as I filled her ass.

Catching my breath but with my gradually increasingly limp cock still in her, I asked "did that feel good, slut... did you enjoy that?"

"Godddddddd... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee..."

"Answer me slut... did that feel good?" Already knowing the answer, I nevertheless insisted on her positive humiliating reply: "Did you enjoy the sensation of my piss shooting into you?"

"Yesssssssssssssssss..." she admitted almost as a whimper.

"And you're going to keep my piss in you till we return to our motel, aren't you?"

"Yessssssssssssssss..."

"Yes what, whore?"

"Yes Sir."

"No, what did you enjoy, whore?"

"I... I... oh pleaseeeeeee... don't make me say it."

"Say it, whore!"

"I... I enjoyed having you piss in my ass."

And with that, I left her in the backseat to recover as I drove back to the motel, knowing that this was but the first evening of using my wife, away from home, strictly as my slut.

12