The Transformation of Betty Ch. 09

Story Info
How her surrender to a lesbian slut becomes complete.
8.6k words
4.46
112.1k
21

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning following her after-hours experience with Sally at the strip club gave me the opportunity to talk to my wife about her reaction to things. She admitted that, perhaps like most women, she'd always been curious about what it would be like to have sex with another woman. This was a curiosity, though, she repressed until last night for fear of what my reaction might be ... and perhaps fearful of how much she'd like it. But she admitted enjoying it immensely once she understood I arranged it and wasn't turned off by the idea of her being bi. She also admitted that although she hardly considered herself a lesbian ... she enjoyed a man's cock too much for that ... she would hardly object to being with other women again.

Curiously, we had never discussed bringing other women into our sex life. I admitted that watching another woman use her was an incredible turn on: "I got as hard as ever watching Sally fuck you and make you cum. Seeing how hot she got you and how you surrendered to her ... wow!" I then asked her directly "what if I wanted to fuck the woman who was fucking you?"

"As your sub I can't object to that."

"I know that, but how would you feel about it otherwise?"

"I think that would really turn me on ... to see you making another woman cum like you make me cum." And then she added, somewhat to my surprise, "especially if it were done in a context where you both were dominating me."

"You need to be dominated, even humiliated, don't you .. or at least that turns you on in a way that 'normal' sex doesn't?"

Somewhat sheepishly but forthrightly she admitted "Yes ... yes I do. I want to say that I'm glad we've done what we have ... I'm glad you got to share me, because I think now that I would have gotten bored eventually with sex as it was before. I think I was getting bored even."

Despite this opening up to me, I wanted to push things further in terms of getting her to admit, openly and unashamedly, how much she had enjoyed her after-hours as a slut and virtual whore at the club: "You really got off having all those men cum on you? I saw you open your mouth to catch their cum."

"God I felt so slutty ... like a total whore ... but yes, it was an incredible turn on ... especially knowing you were watching me be such a slut."

"Were you disappointed they didn't fuck you?"

My wife was now emboldened in her answers: "I wanted them to fuck me ... I wanted them to fuck me more than anything else then, and I didn't care if they used condoms or not. I wanted to be their whore and to feel their cum filling me."

"And if I decided to invite Sally here to our motel this afternoon to use and fuck you ...?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes ... I'd really enjoy that."

"And if I told you Sally wanted to use you as her sub slut?"

She hesitated a second, but since our conversation had become wholly frank, she admitted "Yes, I'd especially enjoy that ... being made to serve her, to be her slut."

"Well, that's precisely what I arranged before leaving the club last night."

My wife expressed no surprise whatsoever, and instead merely asked "will you fuck her?"

"Perhaps ... Sally and I didn't talk about that possibility."

"Do you want to fuck her?" she asked, primarily out of curiosity without a trace of jealousy.

"Yes," I replied, before adding a D/s dimension to the prospect "especially if you are forced to watch. But she will fuck you, and you will be her wholly submissive slut if that's what she wishes."

"Yes, I understand. I hope you get to fuck her and that you make me watch. If you do get to fuck her, I want you to tell me how good it feels. I want you to enjoy her as much as you enjoy having me fucked."

Having slept until noon, I expected Sally to arrive within an hour or so, leaving only time for a late breakfast. Telling her to put on the micro mini dress she wore the last time we visited the slut dress shop, we headed out to one of those family-type restaurants that in any other context was hardly the place to take a woman dressed as a whore. Of course, I saw this as not only a way to display my wife but to do so with a touch of humiliation and as a good way to begin the day.

I should add that while at the restaurant I excused myself from the table to call Sally to make certain she still planned on coming. She said she did, asking if it was ok for her to come in about an hour, adding "should I bring any toys with me?"

Saying that an hour was perfect, I told her to bring anything she wanted to bring. Betty would be wholly at her disposal.

"If you want to fuck me, that will be ok too," she added.. "I sometimes whore myself, but since I'll be using your wife, we can make it a no-charge threesome if you want."

Taken aback a bit by her bluntness, I nevertheless said I'd be delighted to fuck her and that we should do it in a context where my wife is forced to watch. Her answer was a simple 'of course' before hanging up.

Returning to the motel I told Betty that we best get prepared for Sally and that she was to put on her corset, loosely laced: "Sally will tighten it." Knowing that Sally was Domme, I also had my wife attach her wrist and ankle cuffs, and as an added surprise, I told her to stand there while I buckled a leather posture collar around her neck that I'd purchased during one of my lunch breaks at work.

My wife was apprehensive about the collar since she knew its potential implications ... I was clearly preparing her to be another woman's sub slut. But my wife's only verbal response was "Oh, it feels so tight!"

Anyone familiar with BDSM attire should also be familiar with posture collars. And my wife, wearing it while partially trussed up in a corset, fuck-me-heels and wrist and ankle cuffs, offered a classic image of a sub slut awaiting whatever fate her master deemed appropriate – an image I thereafter accentuated by attaching her wrist cuffs behind her back. I was, naturally, intrigued by the prospect of her being 'forced' to service Sally in a context where she was explicitly a BDSM slut. And I had cut it close, leaving myself no time to play with her before Sally knocked on the door.

Outwardly, aside from her 6" spiked heels and a dress that revealed a bit more cleavage than one might suppose a 'nice' girl would show on a Saturday afternoon, Sally wore a simple button up knee length sundress. But as soon as she entered the room she turned to my wife and, making no pretense that the two of them were going to 'make love' in any tender way, said "very nice, slut ... I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

Sally was also carrying an large, over-the-shoulder bag, and I could only guess at the contents. Setting the bag down she immediately commanded my wife to come to her, whereupon without any niceties she pinched a nipple with one hand while shoving two fingers of the other into my wife's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..." my wife gasped, surprised at Sally's uncompromising action.

"I see the slut is already wet ... aren't you"

"Yesssssssss ...." was the grimmaced reply as she tried to stand there, immobile and submissive.

Pinching harder, Sally commanded "and your going to be my slut this afternoon, right?"

"Y ... yessssssssss," my wife answered, her face still reacting to the pain in her tit.

Pulling her fingers out of my wife's cunt, but not yet releasing the nipple, she then commanded "suck my finger's clean, whore ... taste your cunt." My wife, of course, did as told whereupon Sally ordered "turn around!" while still not releasing the tit.

My wife let out with another breathless gasping 'ohhhhhhhhhh' as Sally reached down and pushed a wet finger hard and fast into her ass.

"You like being fucked in your ass, don't you slut?"

"Y ... yessssssss ...."

"And what did your husband do to your ass last night after you left the club?"

"He fucked it."

I had, however, told Sally what I'd done, and she, in turn, was going to humiliate my wife by having her say precisely what happened. "I know that, whore! What else did he do ... tell me!" "He ... oh godddddddddd ... ," was her hesitant response. Looking at me for perhaps an excuse to not answer, I nevertheless stood there staring at her until she replied fully "he ... he pissed in my ass."

"And did you cum for him when you felt your ass filling with his piss?"

"Y ... yessssssssssssss ... "

Pulling her finger out of my wife's ass, Sally spun her around by her tit and, shoving the finger into her mouth, commanded "suck this clean, whore!"

I knew how degraded and disgusted my wife must have felt then, but regardless of whatever taste the finger offered, she did precisely as told without gagging or choking.

Apparently satisfied that my wife was in the proper state of mind to be her BDSM slut, Sally announced "I'm going to gag you now so that you don't disturb anyone outside of this room," whereupon she produced a ring gag from her bag and, after inserting the ring in my wife's mouth, buckled it tightly behind her head.

I don't know how many readers have seen pictures of women gagged in such a way, but the image they offer is one of total surrender, though at one point she seemed to try to protest how tightly the buckle was pulling the gag into her mouth. In any event, it left her not only unable to utter an intelligible sentence, but also unable to fully control her drool, especially, as I subsequently learned, when she became fully aroused.

Taunting her with an image of things to come, Sally commented when done "there, slut ... there's nothing you can do now if I decide to piss into your mouth!" Then, turning to me, she asked "would you like to fuck me now while your wife watches?"

I might have refused had I not had my earlier conversation with Betty, but in this circumstance, with a cock that was already rock hard, I was only too happy to accept the invitation. I directed my wife, hands still bound behind her back, to take my place on the chair facing the bed, whereupon Sally, now acting somewhat more submissive than moments earlier, got on her hands and knees on the bed, facing my wife, awaiting me.

Taking my pants off and not yet ready to throw caution to the wind, I slipped a condom over my cock, knelt behind her and effortlessly slid into her cunt.

With my cock slowly gliding in and out, Sally looked up at my wife and asked in a taunting voice "don't you wish it was your cunt he was fucking, slut? ....... yessssssssssssssss ....... push it in deep!"

It was difficult for me to choose between focusing on the whore I was fucking, or the one I was married to looking on from the chair only a few feet away. But clearly, Sally was going to make the most of it by making certain my wife knew how good it felt: "Yesssssssssss, fuck me .... fuck me hard ...... ," and then with a pause, "look at him slut ... look at your husband fucking another woman ........ ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss that feels goodddddddddd ... so fucking goodddddddddd." My wife sat there, motionless, watching me fuck another woman for the first time in her life. At the same time, I couldn't say whether Sally was merely acting or was as hot as her words suggested. But I was only human and could feel myself getting ready to cum, which I announced with "ok whore ... now its time to cum."

"Cummmmmm ...... cummmmmm .... cummmmmmmmm ...." she cried, bucking her ass back hard against me, until her moan of "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" announced our simultaneous orgasms.

One of the wonders of the female sex, of course, is that one cum is merely an excuse for others whereas men need some time to recharge. Pulling my cock out of her cunt and stepping off the bed, Sally immediately got up, walked to my wife, and buried her face in Betty's cunt.

Ring gag or no, there was no mistaking my wife's guttural grunts and groans and the drool running down her chin to know she was close to cumming herself. Suddenly there was a muffled gagging scream as Sally bit down. And the biting continued as my wife seemed to writhe in a combination of agony and pleasure. With her mouth tightly gagged by the ring it was impossible for me to tell how much was pain and how much was pleasure ... not that Sally seemed to care as she continued to feast on the cunt at her mouth.

By then my wife's head was thrown back, eyes seemingly glazed, gurgling cries, pleading or whatever coming from her mouth as her hips and stomach began to tremble, even convulse. Pulling her head away from between my wife's legs, Sally said simply "see, I knew she'd cum from that."

Grabbing the ring of her posture collar, Sally unceremoniously pulled my wife up and threw her face forward half onto the bed so that her ass was at its edge. "Time to fuck this slut's ass and tighten that corset," she announced. And with that she retrieved a strap-on from her bag, which, unlike the one she used at the club, had a dong for her own cunt as well. However, before the fucking commenced, she announced as she released the buckle in back of my wife's head holding the ring gag in place, "I think it will be more fun if we and whoever is nearby listens to this whore's ass getting fucked."

And with that my wife let go with a piercing cry of "owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" as the dildo was driven deep and fast into her. With Sally driving the strap on as deep and hard as she could, it took less than a minute for Betty to begin her rhythmic cry "ohhhhh godddd ......... ohhhhhhh goddddddd ........... ohhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddd ........." until a screaming "aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" announced her orgasm.

Sally, however, was relentless and not about to let my wife get away with only one cum. I could literally hear her slamming into my wife, who was now crying "noooooooooo ........ pleaseeeeee ....... nooooooooooo ........ pleaseeeeee ....... noooooooooooooo" to the rhythm of Sally's thrusts.

These were no longer cries of pleasure but almost a pleading for Sally's assault to end. Soon enough, however, there was another piercing cry as a second orgasm ripped thru her.

Now, however and for the first time, Sally began pulling on the laces to my wife's corset, tightening it as she fucked her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd ........ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddd," my wife continued to cry, but her words soon turned, as they had before when I fucked her in this way, to "noooooooo .... pleaseeeeeeeeee ... too tight ........ pleaseeeeeeeeee."

Sally paid no more heed to her pleas than I had, and she continued to pull on the laces while ramming the strap on up Betty's ass. My wife was now crying ... sobbing actually ... a whimpered 'please ... no' as Sally assaulted her. But as the corset closed fully, her repetitive sobs of 'please no ........ please no .......' built to a crescendo until she wailed her telltale "aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" as yet another orgasm consumed her.

Sally for her part was hardly immune to the wild abandonment of the moment, letting out her own orgasmic "yessssssssssssssssssssssssss" at the same time as my wife's wail.

Having finally achieved some release of her own, Sally pulled out and removed her strap on while my wife lay there. And while I might have expected Sally to relax, she was relentless in making my wife her bitch. As soon as she shed the strap on, she returned to Betty to gag her again with the ring gag. In some respects, this left my wife a pitiful sight ... gagged, drooling, posture collar firmly in place, hands still clamped behind her back, and a corset pulled so tight her waist was unnaturally tiny compared to her now accentuated tits and ass. And, of course, one has to combine that description with eyes that have the pleading look one associates with a woman who knows her service as another woman's slut was anything but done.

Sally, though, now wanted her own cunt attended to, and in her own way. The ring gag might muffle and garble my wife's moans and cries, but it did not preclude her from using her tongue. With the suggestion that I simply sit back and watch, Sally disconnected my wife's wrist clamps, but only so she could position Betty on her back on the bed. Betty seemed to relax for a minute with her new-found 'freedom', but that relaxation was short lived. With her hands resting on the headboard, Sally straddled my wife's face to feed her a cunt. Bent forward and grinding into the open-gagged mouth, Sally commanded "tongue it bitch ... tongue it good!"

With Sally's cunt covering her mouth, it was difficult to gain a full sense of whether my wife was enjoying her taste of another woman. For the first few minutes she seemed simply to lay there. However, from the expressions on Sally's face there was no doubt my wife's tongue was doing what it had been ordered to do, a fact confirmed by Sally's occasional comment, now more a moan of pleasure than a harsh command, "yesssss ... tongue it .... tongue it my little bitch!"

After two or three minutes of this my wife's hands reached up to grasp Sally's hips, and I knew her pleasure at being forced to tongue another woman's cunt was at least as great as Sally's. I can't say whether it was the taste of a cunt or simply the pleasure my wife derived from serving as a slut, but soon thereafter her hips were noticeably rising and falling to meet some imaginary cock. Sally herself could sense Betty's increasing excitement as she now commanded "yes bitch ... make me cum ... make me cum" until, rocking furiously against my wife's mouth, she let out her own cry of pleasure "yessssssssssssss .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It was impossible to tell whether my wife came in unison with Sally, but her humiliation at Sally's hand was not done, for it was then that I was made to understand the full intent of the gag when doubtlessly the pleasure of having her cunt tongued would have been greater had the gag not been there: "Now whore, drink my piss!"

As hard as my cock was once again, I was fascinated by the fact that my wife made no attempt to object. Instead, she simply lay there, her hands still on Sally's hips. But as soon as the piss began to flow, my wife's hips and legs moved as if she were seeking some escape. Gagging and coughing, though perhaps making a vain attempt to drink what she could, a good deal of golden fluid spilled over her cheeks and onto the bed as Sally commanded "drink it whore ... drink it!"

Finally, Sally rose, but only so she could feast on my wife's cunt. And regardless of how degraded my wife might have felt at having Sally piss into her mouth, she responded as she normally would -- wrapping her legs around Sally's head, arching her back and moaning in pleasure.

It was then, perhaps that I understood fully my lack of understanding of sub sluts. I knew my wife felt degraded, disgusted even, at having been forced to drink someone's piss. Were she like me she would have found the experience a total turn off. But it was clear that the abject humiliation she had just experienced was actually something of a turn on for her ... or at least not a turn off. As strange as it seemed to me at the time, she needed the humiliation and degradation.

By then my cock was literally throbbing and I needed little additional encouragement when Sally pulled her face momentarily away from my wife's cunt and moaned "fuck me."

Slipping on a condom, I my cock slit into Sally's cunt as she feasted on the cunt at her mouth.

My wife by this time was making those garbled sounds only a gagged bitch in heat can make when being pleasured as she began to fondle her own tits while pushing her hips up to meet Sally's mouth.

Pressing my cock up hard, I commanded "cum whore ... cum," without any attempt at distinguishing between the two whores beneath me.

There followed several minutes of utter sexual abandon as Sally, with my cock slamming in and out of her, ate ravenously at my wife's cunt while my wife, with her eyes now tightly shut, continued with her garbled sounds of total surrender. Those minutes ended only when my cock exploded into the condom that sheathed it. Sally's reaction was to cum herself while biting down hard on my wife's cunt, while my wife in turn, letting out a garbled scream, came as well.