The Transformation of Betty Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what happened those two times?"

"You put clamps on my cunt lips and tits, attached weights to them, and made me clean up my mess while wearing the clamps and weights."

Sally decided then to demonstrate, by way of another sequence of questions, how readily my wife surrendered to being a lesbian lover. "Approximately how often did I or Nancy fuck you each day?"

"Maybe 4 or 5 times between the two of you. Sometimes of course the two of you used me together."

"And did you always cum whenever we played with or fucked you?"

"Yes, I did."

"What did you like most when being used by Nancy or me?"

"I think when you simply licked, sucked, kissed and bit me. I very much enjoy having you 'make love' to me or requiring that I 'make love' to you."

"How do you feel when I tell you to tongue my asshole?"

"Very dirty, very slutty ... but if I'm allowed to also play with my cunt, I cum."

"Do you think you'd enjoy being a slut only for a woman if you were made to do so."

"I ... I think so ... yes," she answered, not sure if she should admit the truth.

Sally then commented "In my view that a slut cannot be deemed fully trained until she learns to serve women as well as men and gains equal pleasure from both. I didn't attempt to turn your wife in any direction, and for that reason I had Alan fuck her extensively and whored her thoroughly to men at the club. But she also served Nancy and I fully and would make a wonderful lesbian lover." And with that she asked Nancy, who had been silent since I arrived, to bend over the couch and lift her dress (at which point I understood that while Nancy could dominate my wife, she was submissive to Sally). She then commanded my wife "tongue Nancy's cunt and ass, slut!"

Without uttering a word, my wife, taking a position on her knees behind Nancy, proceeded to do precisely as instructed ... and did so in a way the showed me how much she enjoyed pleasuring another woman. She began simply by rubbing the smooth skin of Nancy's tight ass and then slowly and sensuously licked one cheek and then the other, gradually working her tongue in closer to the cleavage they formed. Then, bending lower while spreading the cheeks, she buried her face in Nancy's ass, her tongue licking the rim of her asshole before pushing ever so slightly in. By this time Nancy was moaning in pleasure ... a moan that grew discernibly louder when my wife lowered her head to reach Nancy's cunt with her tongue. Nancy had raised herself up to give my wife better access to both her cunt and asshole, at which time Betty's tongue darted between both holes, working deliberately to make Nancy cum. Suddenly, when Nancy seemed on the verge of cumming, she moaned the command "into my ass, whore" whereupon with my wife's face buried totally between the cheeks of her ass, she came with a crashing moaning "yessssssssssssssssssssss."

Immediately thereafter with my wife's face still as Nancy's ass there was a knock on the door. It was Alan who doubtlessly wanted to enjoy my wife one last time before I retrieved her. Of course, with her new tattoo and cunt ring, his use of her would be limited, but he came nevertheless for the pleasure of her ass and, at Sally's request, to demonstrate further the extent of my wife's surrender. "I see you ladies are using the slut again to best advantage" he said, before walking over to me to tell me what a magnificent slut I was married to.

I was actually pleased he came since, despite what I'd been told, I didn't want to think that my wife's primary acts of submission were solely at Sally's command. It might have been true that I enjoyed watching her be a slut for other women. But I wanted her to be a slut who enjoyed men as well.

After brief introductions and with my wife still on her knees, Alan said simply "I'd like to fuck your wife while you watch."

At that point I decided to assert some control of my own, and, calling my wife to me, asked "do you want Alan to fuck you?"

"If that's your wish."

"And if I ask him to also piss in your ass ...?"

"He's done that before, but if you want him to do that again ... "

Despite all that had happened the past several months I was still amazed at Betty's wholly compliant responses. It was later that realized her compliance was not from fear of retribution or because, like Pavlov's dog, she'd been trained to react in a preprogrammed way. Able somehow to switch between a wanton shameless slut versus an equal partner in marriage, she genuinely enjoyed the opportunity to assume the role of the former. As she'd admitted before, she achieved true sexual fulfillment only when totally dominated. I'll admit that even today I don't fully understand the psychology here -- why some women need to be controlled, humiliated even, to truly enjoy sex. If this is perversion, there was nothing in my wife's history to suggest she'd be perverted in this way ... no child molestation, rape, or parents with any apparent unusual sexual preferences. She'd discovered something in herself when being shared with Bill that neither of us knew was there. But once uncovered there seemed no limit to her need to be dominated and 'forced' to do things others might consider perverse. My good fortune was to have married her and for her to have discovered these cravings within her. Her good fortune I suppose was to have married someone who, to put matters bluntly, got off having his wife be an uninhibited slut and whore.

"Alan, I'd like to watch you fuck my wife."

Alan was not about to object to that invitation, and he immediately proceeded to strip below the waist, whereupon he commanded "suck my cock, whore!"

With Nancy, Sally and myself as mere bystanders, my wife walked up to him, dropped to her knees, and immediately took hold of Alan's half erect cock to put it into her mouth. She proceeded thereafter to suck it, letting it slide in and out of her, lips wrapped tightly around it, as you might imagine a child sucking a delicious candy. And with Alan now gently holding her head, the only sound in the room was the slurping noises coming from her mouth as she unashamedly sucked with abandon (and, I'd have to say, with skill). Then, taking the cock from her mouth, she let her tongue slide along the fully hard shaft until she played with its head with her lips and tip of the tongue before sucking it back into her mouth.

What struck me was how deliberately she proceeded – the same as when she tongued Nancy's ass. There was no hesitation borne of modesty, and she gave every appearance of sucking Alan as much for her audience's pleasure as Alan's ... offering us unobstructed views of his cock sliding past her lips, of her tongue playing with the shaft, and the wetness of her mouth coating the hardened rod of meat she was feasting on. I felt as if she were showing me how much of an unashamed cocksucker she now was, how much pleasure she could bring a man, and how much she enjoyed having me watch her slavishly suck on another man's cock.

By then, however, Alan needed another passage to fuck, whereupon he commanded "on your hands and knees bitch!" Kneeling behind her after Betty wordlessly assumed the position she was commanded to take, he slid his cock quickly into her ass. Her immediate reaction was a grimace and breathless gasp since, I hate to admit, Alan's cock was measurably longer and thicker than mine or Bill's. In fact, it gave Sally's strap on a good run for the money as to which stretched her more.

"Look at your husband, whore, and don't close you eyes!" Alan demanded. "I want him to see how much pleasure you get from my cock, especially when I fill your ass with my seed and my piss!"

I know I was supposed to simply stand there and watch. But I'm only human and needed some pleasure of my own. Taking off my own pants, I stood before my wife and told her to suck my cock as she had sucked Alan.

A man confronts many decisions ... some of them profound and others more ephemeral. I was confronting then one of those ephemeral choices, yet one that had to be made: Should I cum in her mouth, or fuck one of the other girls while my wife, with another man's cock up her ass, was forced to watch? Having not yet fucked Nancy, my choice was for the later, but in a way that took advantage of my sense that Nancy was sub for Sally: "Nancy, get on the floor like my wife, facing her" I commanded.

A broad smile came over Sally's face, signaling her pleasure at watching two women be sluts. Nancy, for her part, did precisely as told, but only after I positioned her face inches from my wife's. Then, kneeling behind her while Alan continued to slowly slide his cock in and out of Betty's ass, I plunged my erection quickly and fully into Nancy's warm wet cunt. "Kiss," I commanded ... an order directed at both women ... "suck and play with each other's tongues."

The two women needed no further encouragement, and with each holding themselves up with one hand, they proceeded to slavishly kiss and suck at each other. I wondered for an instant whether each was gaining greater pleasure from the cock plowing into them from behind or from the woman sucking and kissing them. Of course, their pleasure was from an unmeasurable combination of the two ... from allowing oneself to be fucked like a bitch in heat and from the otherwise (at the time) forbidden pleasure of giving one's lust over to another woman.

If only I could draw an accurate picture of the sheer eroticism of watching two women ravenously using each other's mouth until drool dripped down their cheeks. Suffice it to say this was not a scene Alan and I could watch for long without having our cocks explode into the passages of pleasure that held them. For my part Nancy's cunt was wonderfully warm, wet and tight. I had no idea how long she had been Sally's lover or how often she'd been fucked with a strap on ... but clearly nothing had been done to loosen her in the least. I can't say how many orgasms my wife and Nancy had in this process, but Alan and I had ours nearly simultaneously, with mine being explosive enough that my seed almost immediately leaked from Nancy's cunt (though I suspect she was especially wet and that what dripped was half my seed and half her juices).

Pulling out, I stood back to watch the three of them, the women still madly kissing, as Alan held his now drained cock in my wife's ass, evidently preparing to fill her with piss. And it was readily apparent the instant it began to flow. My wife suddenly released Nancy's head and mouth, raised her head, eyes closed, and let out a long gasping moan as the golden fluid filled her.

Alan and I might have been drained, but Sally wasn't about to let pass any opportunity to have my wife continue her performance. "Turn around Nancy," she commanded, followed by the order "Betty, suck your husband's cum from Nancy's cunt."

Once again, just as she had done when told to tongue Nancy's ass, my wife did precisely as told ... and in a way, I should add, that clearly brought Nancy considerable pleasure. Indeed, Nancy lowered her head and began pressing her cunt and hips back hard against my wife's mouth while moaning "yessssssss ... suck it ...... yessssssssssss" until with a final cry of "arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" it was evident that my wife was now sucking both my cum and Nancy's into her mouth.

But if you thought that Sally planned on being nothing more than a voyeur, you'd be mistaken. Pushing Nancy aside and laying down on her back, she commanded "now make me cum, bitch!" Had I not been there I would have assumed my wife was incapable of performing further, but she was inexhaustible. Driven by an unquenchable lust, she pressed her face between Sally's legs and did precisely as directed until Sally herself let go with the unmistakable cry of a woman cumming.

Once all the fucking and sucking was done, Sally asked my wife a question that needed no answer: "I assume Alan's cum and piss are still in your ass?" Then, pointing to the sliding glass door and the small patio area, she commanded "go there and release it ... fertilize my plants!"

"Oh god," my wife replied, but proceeded out the door anyhow.

`Oh god' was my unspoken reaction as well since I had no idea whether anyone in the neighboring apartments had a view of Sally's patio. Regardless, my wife did exactly as told whereupon on her return Sally told her to go to the bathroom and clean up. That, admittedly, was a bit much for me .... it surely wasn't anything I'd require at home, even without neighbors watching. Nevertheless, I stood in awe of the fact that my wife did what she was told without objection.

"Was that," I asked, "the most humiliating thing my wife has experienced this past week?"

"I'm not sure how that ranks in her mind relative to having to drink my piss, but it does humiliate her to have to squat like that and release the contents of her ass. By the way, that's not the first time she's done that. That's how she's relieved herself after each enema."

"One other question ... how truly hard was she paddled or whipped?"

That wasn't intended as an invitation for a firsthand demonstration, but that's how Sally took it, with the comment "let me show you." Calling my wife out of the bathroom, she told her to lay over the padded footstool in the living room. I don't know if my wife knew then what was about to happen, but if she had any doubts, they disappeared when Sally produced my wife's ring gag and buckled it tightly into her mouth. "I can't let the neighbors hear her scream ... Alan, get me my flogger."

The flogger was a wooden handled thick leather strap about 18 inches long and maybe two inches wide ... designed to sting and hurt but not break the skin. Again, though, in addition to showing how hard my wife had been whipped or flogged, she also wanted to demonstrate in another way her abject surrender. Without the least sign of resistance she merely nodded her head yes to Sally's question "do you know what I'm going to do to you now for your husband's benefit?"

And with that, Sally brought the flogger down about as hard as she could across both cheeks of my wife's ass, whereupon my wife let out a gurgling muffled scream akin to the sound she made at the club when Sally dripped hot wax on her. In this instance her whole body seemed to react with a series of convulsions that only slowly ebbed away. But then came a second hard crack, a third and then finally a fourth ... each followed by the same garbled gurgled scream and series of convulsions. By then it was evident that my wife was in tears and beyond the point of being able to control in any way the shaking that wracked her body.

Bill and I had whipped her tits and ass with the riding crop, but we always held back ... afraid, I suppose, as to what damage the crop might do. Sally held back nothing. She'd inflicted serious pain and my wife's red ass was now surely tender to the touch. But still she laid there, tears on her cheeks and drool dripping from her gag. But there was to be no sympathy for her: "If you think she doesn't crave this treatment, you're mistaken." Then turning to my wife she asked "would you be disappointed, slut, if you were to never be whipped like this again?"

Shockingly (at least to me) my wife nodded her head 'yes'.

And Sally's question "will you ask your husband to whip you like this at least once a week?" was again met with a nod of 'yes'. Then turning to me, she added "the slut is trained to not merely accept being whipped, but to ask for it. A true pain slut, which your wife is, craves being abused this way."

Coupled with the passage of time, the convincing evidence of my wife as a pain slut again gave me a hardon that needed release. And since the same was true for Alan, I decided to avoid 'sloppy seconds' by immediately positioning myself behind her and, taking no account of the tenderness of her ass, plunged my cock into her asshole. Sally, Nancy and Alan stood about watching me fuck her, listening to her gurgling grunts and sobs as I used her for the sole purpose of pleasuring myself. There was little doubt that the slamming of my groin against her reddened ass stung, but I paid little mind until I shot whatever cum was in me. Pulling out I was immediately replaced by Alan who quickly did the same. And although I had not taken note of whether my wife herself came when I fucked her, it was clear as she raised her head to let out a gasping, gagged cry, that she came while Alan's cock stretched her tender ass.

There wasn't much more to do or say after that. My wife lay there for the next 15 minutes or so recovering while I thanked Sally for having brought my wife along further in her transformation. At that point Sally produced a package of pictures and a smaller package of negatives, with the comment "these are the pics we took of her at the apartment. Unfortunately, we have none of her as a whore at the club since taking pictures there is strictly forbidden. I'd suggest that you later make your wife give you a detailed description of how she was used. She's sufficiently trained to hold nothing back in that respect."

Nancy brought out my wife's carry on suitcase and asked me what I wanted her to wear for the trip home, making the side comment "unfortunately, its best with her still healing tattoo and cunt ring that she not come to the club until she's fully healed."

Rather than have her wear anything 'normal' such as the skirt and top she'd originally worn to the apartment, I pulled out the stripper gown that plunged in back to well below the crack of her ass. Not only was it soft and unlikely to irritate her now reddened ass, but it offered me a delicious view of the tattoo on her tit.

With legs that were still a tad shaky, Nancy helped Betty to her feet and assisted with slipping the gown on before removing the gag and dropping it into the suitcase. The removal of the gag, however, simply served as an excuse for Sally to ask one more series of questions: "Do you want your husband to send you back here occasionally to be our slut?"

"Yes, if he wished it" was her honest reply.

"Shall I tell Alex at the club that whenever you visit you're available as an after-hours whore?"

Again, as she had answered so many earlier question without hesitation or shame, she replied "If that's what my husband wants, yes."

"Look your husband in the eye and tell him you want to come back here to be a whore."

"I want to come back here ... to Sally's and to the club ... so I can be a whore."

With that and a final series of goodbyes my wife and I headed across the parking lot to the car. Once in the car, however, I decided it was time for a little tenderness and affection, and so leaning over to my wife I kissed her softly on the lips before telling her how much I enjoyed her both as my wife and as a slut. The kiss she returned was deep and probing ... filled with both passion and love ... as if she were trying to reassure me that regardless of what she had become sexually, nothing had changed otherwise. That was the same message I was trying to convey, but the fact remained that she was dressed as a stripper, and as long as she wore that dress, it was impossible for me to interact with her as simply the loving lovely woman I married. I had to consciously resist the temptation to fondle her tit for fear of disturbing her healing tattoo or fingering her cunt for much the same reason. Breaking the somewhat romantic or tender mood of the moment, then, I commented "Bill may be disappointed to learn that you were a whore for seven men without him there to watch."

"Yes, I know."

"Did you enjoy getting fucked by all of them?"

I thought that out of the presence of others who knew my wife only as a slut she might revert to her otherwise modest self. But that was not to be, as evidenced by her straightforward answer: "Yes I did ... it was exhausting and I was a little sore afterwards ... but I did enjoy it."