The Transformation of Betty Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will do whatever Allen asks you to do and let him do to you whatever he wants to do, won't you?"

"Yes Sir, I will."

"And if in the future Allen chooses to share you with his partners and clients, you will be his whore, won't you?"

"Yes Sir ... I will be ... his whore."

Even in retrospect I have no idea how shocked Allen was then to suddenly realize that this young faculty wife, who only a few hours earlier he'd merely hoped to seduce because he sensed her potential as a sexy wanton housewife, was in fact an unashamed sub slut. I wasn't even certain whether Allen had ever enjoyed the pleasures he was about to experience with my wife. He gave no indication either way as to the extent of his sexual experience. But by this time, after listening to my salaciously blunt questions and my wife's unashamed answers, Allen lost whatever restraint he felt about how to treat her. "I think its time to go slut ... and for your husband's benefit I will tell you now that when you get in my car you will lift your skirt up to your waist, remove your panties, and finger your cunt as I drive home. And I will be most disappointed and prone to punish you if you don't cum before we get to my house."

"Yes Sir, I am sure I will cum for you."

It might seem strange for the average reader to imagine a circumstance in which, in front of someone who was almost a stranger ... someone we had met only a week or so earlier and had had but one social encounter with ... I would ask my wife the questions I asked her and for her to answer as she did. But that is the beauty of a D/s relationship and having a slut who is a well-trained sub. And that is also the task of a Dom who has, to some extent at least, practiced his craft. When the circumstance is right, there should be no hesitation, no inhibition, no shirking away from pursuing the slut's training and requiring that she reveal fully her status when her Dom requires it. Did it excite me, arouse me, to ask her such questions in front of Allen? Yes, of course it did! Was I in the least bit hesitant or embarrassed to do so? No, not in the least. I would have been a few years earlier, but I had by then learned what I wanted, what I could and could not do ... what I should and should not do ... as my wife's Dom. And so, while things might seem strange to those unfamiliar or incompletely experienced with a D/s relationship, there was nothing strange for me to proceed as I did. And I could only take pleasure in Allen's response and how readily he seemed to have assumed the role of a Dom himself. Whether he was experienced at all I could not say then. But even if not, it was clear her relished the prospect of becoming one. And with that we all exited the club, Allen and my wife heading off to his car and me to mine.

So there it was. Bill's 'temporary' assignment to Europe turned out to be permanent ... or at least as permanent as it could be for him. Soon after he arrived there he became terminally ill and we never saw him again. Thus, Allen's appearance on the scene was indeed fortuitous and guaranteed more years of sexual adventure. My wife and I eagerly awaited the possibilities.