The Transformation of Betty Ch. 14

Story Info
Starting anew with Allen and his friends
9.8k words
4.43
69.9k
25

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fortuitous that Allen appeared on the scene almost immediately after Bill moved (permanently as it turned out) to Europe, and a coincidence that, as with Bill, he first met Betty at an otherwise innocuous social event. However, that’s where the similarities in circumstances ended. Allen, unlike Bill, was married. His wife was, as we learned later, aware of his dalliances with other women. She hardly approved, but the marriage was maintained as much for appearances as for any other reason. Nevertheless, unlike Bill, Allen was constrained in a way that needed to be worked around. In addition, Allen didn’t live anywhere as close to us as Bill (across the street). Thus, the ready proximity to my wife that Bill enjoyed did not apply in Allen’s case. This also meant that we no longer had access to a venue such as Bill’s house -- a bedroom with the hooks in the ceiling and a basement that could be used in all manner of ways. We could make some adjustments in our home, but, because relatives visited frequently, they could not be permanent. Finally, although Allen surely enjoyed using my wife as a sub, he had minimal experience with the D/s lifestyle or with another man’s wife (his dalliances had all been with unmarried `sweet young things’). So my wife was a new adventure for him and an opportunity to realize a fantasy or two that might otherwise go unrealized.

This latter fact meant that unlike our relationship with Bill, who took the early lead in training, this time around I was much more in sole control. This suited me fine since, in the quests for new twists in our sexual adventures, I had set out to make Betty a more formal submissive at home.

Allen intended to be a quick study, as that first night demonstrated (recall his instruction that my wife make herself cum in the car as he drove her to his house). This presented me with an interesting way to use her. When he had her to himself, I’d suggest to her how she should be used, and she’d have to convey those suggestions to Allen. My initial instruction, in fact, was to require that she agree with the statement: `If I tell you that I want you punished in a specific way for some offense, you will tell him precisely what I want.’ It might seem that I should prefer to punish her myself. But making her convey my wishes required that she unashamedly reveal herself as a sub slut. And if he had any hesitation about how far he could go in using her, I wanted him to know he had a relatively free hand. I also wanted him to know that my wife’s status was not merely ‘play’ but a part of a serious immersion into the dominance/submission lifestyle and that when I shared my wife, I shared her fully.

At this point the reader might wonder why a husband such as myself with a young sexy wife sometimes preferred to loan her out rather than be there to watch her being used or to participate in fucking her. Don’t misunderstand me: I did enjoy watching and participating. But as a part of the variety I required in our sexual lives, I also very much enjoyed simply knowing she was being fucked and used hard. Part of that enjoyment was in the sense of control I experienced in knowing I could freely loan her out and in seeing her acquiesce to my decision. It was one way of telling her that I could have her fucked by anyone, anytime. Another part of my pleasure was in the opportunity it gave me to let my own imagination run wild, trying to picture her varied reactions to being used by whoever she was with, and imagining how she might be being used that very moment. And finally, my pleasure also derived from knowing that once she had been loaned out, her sense of her state of helplessness was greater without me there. I don’t suppose that every husband who shares, hopes to share or fantasizes about sharing his wife holds this same preference. But that, in any event, was mine.

Whatever the ultimate source of my pleasure, I decided to give Allen a relatively free hand in using her. Moreover, because of his circumstances, I left it largely up to him when he could use her. In any event, after the first night he had her, we didn’t hear from him except in a cursory way for a little more than a week. Both of us were a little disappointed at first since my wife reported that while he had fucked her good that first time, he was a complete gentleman and never made her feel like a common whore or slut. But eventually he did call. I answered the phone and he asked “Is your wife available this weekend?”

Perhaps I surprised him when I asked in return “Yes, of course ... do you want her for the entire weekend or just a day or so?”

After hesitating for a bit, he replied “Well, if you’re willing, I’d like to have her for another night ... Friday night until Saturday morning?”

Allen sounded hesitant in that request, assuming perhaps that I reserved the weekends for myself. But I answered “not a problem ... what do you plan to do with her so I can have her dress appropriately?”

“I’m driving down to _____ late Friday for dinner with some of my old drinking buddies from years back when I was in law school. We get together several times a year, mostly to stay in touch, get away from the wives and be ‘bad boys’, which usually amounts to little more than going to a strip club to gawk. Girlfriends and mistresses, though, hardly fall into the category of `wives’ and we’ve each brought a ‘companion’ in the past. In any event, since dinner usually begins and ends late, I spend the night at a hotel down there and return in the morning. Let me suggest, then, something sexy and erotic, but not wholly slutty. She can always pack something slutty if you want in her overnight bag, but there’s no guarantee she’ll wear it.”

“Ok, I think I know what would be appropriate,”I said, envisioning immediately her long slinky blood red skin tight gown that, from the front at least, covered her fully ... no plunging neckline here ... but with a slit high up her thigh on the side and a back that draped seductively to within an inch or so of the crack of her ass. Add a pair of her 6" platform heels and dangling earrings (but no bra or panties of course) and she’d be an image of erotic elegance: Not slutty, but with a strong hint of someone who could easily be judged a high priced call girl. Or, in the arms of someone nearly twice her age, definitely a mistress. As for what would go in her overnight bag, a sheer nitie would of course be essential, along with one of her ultra short cowel-necked dresses that made it virtually impossible for her to keep her tits fully covered when she sat or walked.

Not to belittle the erotic quality of her gown as compared to her micro-mini, the men reading this story should be able to envision a woman with just-the-right-figure in a tight stretchy dress that clung to her figure so as to leave little to the imagination as to the form of her tits and size of her nipples. And when seen from the back, the eyes had a difficult time deciding whether to focus on a fabric that hugged her so tight it conformed fully to the shape of her ass to the back of her thighs, or to the fact that the dress’s back plunged so provocatively low. The single message given by it from the back, then, was ‘fuck me here’. Indeed, when Allen arrived Friday to pick her up, his one word comment said it all: “Delicious!”
Her wardrobe, though, was missing one final touch. Unsure of when or whether he’d want her to wear it, I handed Allen one of my wife’s suede collars ... a simple one in red to match her dress that was no wider that an inch, but that nevertheless had the requisite chrome ring hanging conspicuously in front. Rather than pocket it, though, he immediately walked up to her and buckled it snugly around her neck. Allen, apparently, had no intention of letting those who saw her think she was anything but his trophy play thing, and an unashamed submissive one at that!

Again I have to say how it feels to see one’s wife dressed erotically when sending her off with another man, knowing he intended to make her his fuck toy. To be blunt, it’s erotic as hell, and always left me with an instant hard on. Allen’s unapologetic intention to display her as a fuck toy added a full arousing dimension to things. In my view (based on a number of conversations with other husbands), a husband who shares or fantasizes about sharing his wife(and I exclude those couples who swing, wherein the husband fucks the counterpart of whoever is fucking his wife) generally wants her treated as a sub slut. Allen was making it clear that he wanted my wife to be seen as such by others. She wasn’t going to be presented to his buddies as some wayward housewife who was simply cheating on her husband; she was a sub and a slut whose husband wanted her fucked. I knew then that I’d most definitely be spending the night letting my imagination run wild as to how and to whom she was being displayed, and how she was being used. My mind would most definitely be occupied by images of the expressions on her face or the convulsions of her body that invariably accompanied a cock exploding inside her. And I could only guess at how she’d be treated at dinner, with everyone aware that she was a Allen’s unashamed fuck toy. No need to be subtle with her. Would Allen humiliate her in some way – perhaps suggesting to the waiter that she was there to service all of them later that night? Would her command her to finger her cunt and cum at the table so as to demonstrate her submissiveness and shamelessness to his buddies? Would his buddies fuck her, and if so, how would they fuck her? None of this ...the certainty and uncertainty ... might have afforded me the same pleasure as being there to see her treated as a slut, but the speculation and anticipation of things was always pleasurable and erotic nevertheless.

I know there are a great many husbands who have a difficult or impossible time understanding all of this. Either out of jealousy of selfishness, they either want to claim their wife’s pleasures for their own or, if they can imagine having another man fuck her, they’d insist on being there to watch or participate. I can understand all of those attitudes, and I am in now way proclaiming that the lifestyle my wife and I had chosen is appropriate for any but a handful of couples. Nevertheless, one also has to understand that all of those things that made my cock hard, made my wife wet. As she prepared to leave with Allen, she doubtlessly asked the same questions and imagined the same possibilities ... not out of fear, but out of erotic expectation. Thru, she knew that by opening the door to his car and entering, she was also opening the door to the possibility ... indeed, the probability ... of embarrassment, humiliation, and being used in ways she might not be able to imagine. But that hardly dampened the growing wetness and involuntary throbbing in her cunt.

Once Allen had attached the collar, he couldn’t help commenting about the rings he’d seen in her cunt (labia to be precise) the first time he fucked her: “I meant to ask, when did you have her pierced?”

“A few years back ... thought it was incredibly erotic.”

“It sure is and caught me by surprise when I saw the rings. Do anything special with them?”

“Not really. Sometimes I’ll attach thin 6 inch chains to them which hang down and brush against her inner thighs when she shops at the mall in a long skirt, but that’s about it.”

“Interesting idea ... bet that serves as a constant reminder of what’s down there for her.”

“Yes it does ... tell him, slut, how it feels.”

“It keeps me wet Sir and I cum very easily then,” my wife answered in an almost medical way, without showing a hint of embarrassment.

“Ever think about having her nipples pierced?” Allen asked.

“Yes, but decided against it. First, for whatever reason, I find the rings on her cunt much more erotic. Second, I prefer not to go thru a long period of not being able to play with her tits while they heal ... waiting for the rings in her cunt to heal was long enough. Finally, while her cunt can be hidden, that’s far more difficult with her tits and from time to time we do visit with family and I’d never want anyone there to see rings in her nipples.”

“I imagine she’s had to lift her dress on occasion to show the rings to others?”

“Yes, of course” I replied matter-of-factly.

The drift of Allen’s conversation and knowing how he intended to display her to his buddies then led me to ask a logical question: “Will anyone besides yourself fuck her?”

Allen and I had talked briefly about having him invite others to use her, but I could tell that my question nevertheless caught him by surprise. Perhaps he thought a more formal discussion would be required before he broached that subject. But I clearly wanted to leave the door open for him to use her to full advantage. I knew the social and professional circles he traveled in, which included high priced lawyers and well-to-do clients, and there was no reason to assume that she’d be anything but safe physically if shared among any subset of them, including his law school buddies. The thought, moreover, that she’d be made a slut for such a ‘clientele’ held its own erotic attraction.

“To be honest, I’m not sure. But I’ll admit it would definitely be erotic to watch her being used as a total slut by all of us” he dryly admitted – a sentiment with which I could hardly disagree. “While each of us on occasion has been accompanied by someone other than our wives to our little dinners, no one has ever shared what they had. But then again, no one has ever brought someone quite like your wife!”

Not wanting to drop the subject, in part because my wife was compelled to stand there and listing to us talk about her in such a straightforward way, I added ”yes, it is erotic ... the little slut loses all control when she’s shared with a group of men.” And then turning to her I added “don’t you?”

“Y ... yes sir, I do,” she replied with a touch of embarrassment borne of the need to so explicitly reveal that she’d been pleasured by more than two cocks at a time. In explaining that embarrassment, one has to keep in mind that she’d only fucked Allen once ... or rather, for one night. It might seem that after all the different ways she’d been used, including being made a true whore, she’d not blink an eye at letting someone know she became a total fuck slut and had been shared among a group of men. But I suppose that someone in my wife’s situation ... a wife who has to pretend at times to be the perfect prim proper and someone naive housewife always retains some degree of embarrassment at explicitly acknowledging what they have enjoyed, what they have allowed themselves to do. It might also have been the case that her show of subtle embarrassment was for my benefit, knowing I enjoyed it.

“If Allen wants his friends to fuck you, you will of course, let them, won’t you?”

“Yes Sir, I will.”

My final questions sought to give Allen a hint as to how far he could go in using her: “And if Allen or his buddies wanted to spank or whip your ass, you’d of course surrender to their wishes, right?”

“Yes Sir, I would.”

“And you’d probably cum when spanked or whipped by them, correct?”

“Yes Sir, I probably would.”.

As I asked and she answered those last two questions, I walked over to the diningroom sideboard and retrieved a leather leash. Clipping it to her collar, I handed the end to Allen and said simply “Here, take the slut and enjoy her ... She’s yours until tomorrow.”

Without batting an eye, Allen took the leash and began leading her out the front door with a simple nod of ‘thank you’. I can’t say whether any of our neighbors saw him leading my wife to his car. I like to think that some did ... living on the edge in that way had become something I’d learned to relish. And after all, she had never fucked anyone but Bill from the neighborhood and perhaps there were others around who might like to use her. As I contemplated that possibility and with my cock still hard, Allen drove off ... but not before I saw him thru the window having her hike her gown up so that, as I later learned, her cunt and cunt rings would be in full view as he drove.

As many times as I had sent her off to be someone’s slut, her time away always dragged. And no matter what else I did, my mind returned to thinking about her, with my cock staying hard as I imagined what she was doing or what was being done to her. But one thing was certain – when she returned, I’d get every detail if not from whoever had her, then from her. That was always a requirement: Who she fucked, how often they fucked her, how they fucked her, where they took her, what she wore, how much she liked it or didn’t like it, and so on. This time was no different. Allen brought her back to the house mid-morning the next day, leading her from his car as he had taken her ... by the leash attached to her collar. But now she wore the slut dress that I’d packed in her overnight bag. “Did you enjoy her?” I immediately asked as I let them in the front door.

“Most definitely. She’s a fantastic fuck, a fantastic slut. I only wish my wife were like her.” Then turning to her he said “Tell your husband what I told you to tell him.”

“I have Allen’s cum in my ass right now Sir. He fucked me in my ass before we left the hotel this morning and he told me to keep his cum in me until I got home.”

“Very good,” but now wanting a complete description of her experience, beginning with the beginning, I asked “... and did you enjoy dinner and your night with Allen?”

“Yes Sir, I did ... very much.”

“Give me a few details slut” I commanded.

“Well, after we checked into the hotel, we didn’t have much time and had to leave immediately for the restaurant to meet Allen’s friends ... three of them.”

“And who did he say you were ... how did he introduce you to them?”

My wife blanched a little then when replying: “He told them I was the married slut who’d been loaned out by her husband for the night ... his personal fuck toy for the night.”

“It sounds like they already know you were coming?” I said while looking at Allen.

Allen jumped in and answered, “yes, I called ahead ... didn’t want to totally surprise them. After all, it isn’t every dinner with them that I bring someone like your wife with me” he said with a grin.

“So they knew you were there to be fucked by Allen and perhaps even by them?” I asked, already knowing the answer, turning back to my wife.

“Yes Sir, they did.”

“And their reaction when meeting you?”

“They told Allen he had excellent taste ... that I looked yummy and that they were jealous.” And then with her eyes dropping to the floor, she added “... but Allen told them not to be jealous. They could have me too if they wished.”

“Nice,” I replied, and turning again to Allen, asked “so you shared her with your buddies?”

“Yes, later ... but not until after dinner of course.”

“How was dinner, slut?” I asked.

“It was very good Sir, although the men talked mostly about business ... some of the cases they were involved with at the time.”

“So you just sat there not saying much of anything? How did you feel?”

“Yes Sir I did ... and how I felt? I ...I don’t know Sir. At times I felt like a whore, knowing they were going to fuck me soon. But at other times ... well ... I ... I was wet ... I was horny, Sir.”

I’m not sure any husband can imagine his wife in a circumstance like that, answering my questions as she did. But she was now well trained and she acted and answered accordingly. Those of you who still have a hard time imagining such things for yourself also need to keep in mind that as a well trained sub, my wife was like a lightbulb who could be turned off and on at will .. . or more specifically, who could move in and out of the role of sub slut on command. Thus, in our everyday interactions at home, she and I might appear to be a ‘normal’ married couple ... her telling me it was time to take out the garbage or chiding me for not having lifted the toilet seat earlier and me telling her to add one thing or another to her grocery list or making a suggestion, after she raised the subject, as to what gift to buy someone for a birthday. Of course, in all of this an onlooker would have seen one thing that wasn’t ‘quite normal’ – my wife would only be wearing a pair of heels, her collar and a plug in her ass with the tail hanging out of it. A simple change in the tone of my voice or referring to her as ‘slut’ or ‘whore’ would immediately put her into ‘sub mode’.