The Transformation of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to a gay club that I didn't even know existed, and spent several hours dancing before we came back to Lisa's room. We were both under the drinking age and I didn't have a fake ID, so we both stayed sober. We danced with each other as well as in a group with some other women and even kind of one on one with some others.

It was obvious that I was kind of a hit with some of the butch women there, along with a few of the femme types. Even though I was dressed kind of femme, I did enjoy seeing and dancing with some of the femme women. Lisa was pretty popular herself and I got the impression she'd made her way around the patrons a time or two in the past.

It became pretty obvious that if Lisa decided to move on, I'd have no problem hooking up with someone else at that place. I actually had two or three give me their phone number and ask me for mine. I did swap numbers but told them at least for now, Lisa and I were a thing. I told them I'd keep them in mind if and when that changed. A few hinted that if Lisa and I lasted more than a month, it would be shocking.

With that drug, I'd gone from a virginal guy, who could not even get a date, to a woman who seemed to be in demand. I still felt a little weird going in the women's restroom, but in this scene, I felt pretty damned good. Lisa and I went back to her room, made love again, then fell asleep in each other's arms. Even if this was only short term, this was a wonderful way to end my day.

The next day I had my appointment for birth control. The doctor did a gynecological exam, and said that everything seemed to be in good order. He put in an IUD, which was probably better than having to worry about taking the pill every day. He said it appeared I was early in my period, but recommended using condoms for sex until I had my period, just in case.

I got dressed, but before I left, I was visited by three university officials. There were two men and one woman and they looked pretty grim and tag team talked to me.

"Kerry, you are now a problem for the university."

"Me? But I - "

"We know that you are the victim, albeit quite willing for at least some of what happened."

"We were notified that a student who had clearly been male, now was very clearly female."

"We found out about the biochemical research, and found the video that was shot."

"You were given a drug that has not been authorized to be used for human testing."

"You were then raped by the male who gave you the drug."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"You should not have allowed that drug to be administered to you."

"Still, you are not guilty of criminal behavior."

"The student who gave you the drug is guilty and has been fired, expelled, and told never to set foot on campus again."

"If he even speaks of what happened, we'll turn the tape over to the authorities for prosecution for rape."

"And me?"

"We cannot and will not authorize administering the drug which could turn you back into a male."

"If we did, we could be charged with a serious violation of drug laws."

"But we now have a student who was male and is now female - you."

"Are you going to expel me?"

The three looked at each other, shook their heads, then seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

"We will permit you to stay, as a female, and change your records and ID accordingly."

"We'll get you assigned to a dorm room with another female."

"There's a woman named Lisa, who needs a roommate on the floor where I've been, and I'd like to share a room with her."

"You know, of course that she is a very open and outspoken lesbian."

I kind of squirmed a bit, and smiled.

"I know that."

"Probably suits your purposes, quite well, I'm guessing."

"Well - yes."

"If word of what happened ever got out, the university would be embarrassed."

"If you agree never to speak of what happened, and don't press for the reverse treatment, we will waive tuition, fees, room, and board for the balance of your undergraduate program."

I began to realize that they could be in major difficulties if I went public, or decided to sue, so I decided to press the issue a bit.

"I want two things. First if those drugs are licensed for human trials, I'll be allowed to get the reverse treatment, if I choose, and at no cost."

"That's quite a reasonable request."

"Second, I want tuition, fees, and such covered through any graduate education."

"We'll have to get approval for that."

"I'm guessing you want me to sign something agreeing never to sue the university over this."

"Well, that was part of what we expected you to sign."

"I want admission guaranteed to the Masters and PhD program of my choice and all costs covered."

"Only if you have the grades and course requirements necessary."

"Fair enough."

"We'll have the documents drawn up. In the meantime, we'll have someone accompany you back to your dorm room to get your possessions and move them to your new room."

There wasn't much left in my old room except some books, papers, and my boy clothes, but I might as well get that, and it would be easier for me if I had company. A man came with me back to my dorm, and as I got there, I saw my sister at the door to my old dorm room.

"Kelly. What are you doing here?"

Kelly turned, looked at me and her eyes got as big as saucers.

"Kerry?"

I nodded and was a bit embarrassed. She knew I had tried her clothes on at home. Now she came to see me in college and I was in full female attire and wearing makeup. She must have assumed I was cross dressing and had taken it all the way.

"Please don't leave. We'll talk, as soon as I move my stuff."

The man and I moved my stuff to the room I'd now be sharing with Lisa, and gave me a key to that room. I gave him back the key to my old room, then Kelly and I sat down on my bed to talk.

"I knew you had tried on my clothes, but never thought you'd go this far."

"I can't talk about it, but something happened and I'm not a guy anymore. I'm a woman - 100% woman - every bit."

"Dad will shit."

"It was an accident. But I know I can't go home - maybe ever."

"So you really have female parts now?"

"Complete. I could even get pregnant, that's why I got birth control today."

"I'm going to come here to school starting next semester."

"And our folks - "

"Will probably come to visit."

"I've got boy clothes, but with these boobs, even in them, I don't look very masculine."

"Kerry, you never looked that masculine even when you were a male."

"I don't want to see them if I can avoid it."

"Mom can handle it. We'll just have to keep Dad away from you."

My mother had accompanied Kelly up to campus. We met her for dinner a little later, after Kelly broke it to her that her son was now her second daughter. It seemed a little strained at first, and Lisa came with me for moral support. In some ways, a double shock, not only was I now a woman, but I was in a lesbian relationship.

In the end, Mom seemed to accept it. She said she and Kelly would be back in a few days with Kelly's stuff, and told me she would try to keep Dad away from me. She and Kelly both hugged me and kissed me on the cheek before saying goodbye. Lisa and I went back to the dorm, and ran into Mike in the hallway before we got to our room.

"So you went dyke on me?"

"I'd rather be in bed with Lisa. No offense."

"I can do things that she can't do."

"You know, I think I can do without those things, but hey, you'll find someone who wants that."

Lisa and I went in our room, giggled, and fell on the bed, kissing and touching each other. Each time Lisa and I make love, I seem to be getting better. She doesn't have to give me quite so many directions. I love being with her, at least as long as it lasts.

"I saw a couple of the women at the bar last night hitting up on you."

"I told them I was taken, but if you decide to move on, I might just take one of them up on that."

"So if I bring someone else back here, you might too."

"Only seems fair, but I'm not looking for anyone else now anyhow."

"We're both too young to consider permanent relationships."

"But this works for now."

I decided that I could wear my boy jeans and tees for everyday, and some of my nice skirts and tops for when I went out. I did need more bras and panties though. I went out shopping for that, while Lisa did some things with some of her other friends. I did wear my girl jeans and a cute top as I went back to buy some more clothes.

I went back to the store I'd gone to before and saw Susan again. She helped me find some cute stuff, then took a break and we went for coffee.

"I have to confess, I have a boyfriend, but he knows I like girls too. He says he doesn't care if he can watch and join in too."

"I'm seeing someone right now, but if that changes, I might like to see you."

"How do you feel about guys?"

"I've been with guys and I don't mind it but if he wanted to do anything to me, he'd have to use a condom."

"He doesn't really like using condoms."

"Guys are okay, but I'd rather just be with a woman anyhow. Let's keep in touch and see where this goes. By the time I break up with my girlfriend, you might not even be with that boyfriend."

We talked some more, then she had to get back to work. We hugged and I gave her a passionate kiss that she returned. I felt pretty sure I hadn't seen the last of Susan. I wandered around the mall for a while, and had a couple of guys trying to flirt with me and hit up on me. I told them I had a very jealous boyfriend, and they moved on.

I ran into a couple of people I knew from my previous classes. I acted as though we'd never met before and they stared at me, not completely sure of what they were seeing. Susan texted me asking me to meet her at one store in two hours, and I texted back that I would. I also got texts from one of the women from the club last night, asking what I was up to.

I texted back that I was at the mall, just hanging out, and she said she was too, so we agreed to meet at the food court and hang out together, at least until I had to meet Lisa. Michelle was very femme, but she liked femme women. She was maybe an inch shorter than me, with shoulder length brunette hair in a bob, a cute face, and a very nice shape.

"I hadn't seen you in that scene before, Kerry. Did you just move here?"

"I just came out. I'd kind of been staying in the closet until now."

"And you and Lisa?"

"Only been together a couple of days. She brought me out of the closet."

"I don't intend to try to steal you from Lisa. She'd probably kick my ass if I did."

"Lisa has already said that what she and I have won't be permanent."

"She has that reputation, but then you're prettier than a lot of her girlfriends have been."

"You're pretty darned cute yourself."

Michelle smiled and blushed slightly.

"Thank you."

It was getting near time for me to meet Lisa, so Michelle and I agreed to keep in touch. I hugged her and we kissed goodbye for a long time, though not long enough for me. She patted me on the ass and said she hoped to see more of me soon. I hoped to see more of her too, preferably with fewer clothes. I was walking on air as I went back to meet Lisa.

Apparently, I should have checked my makeup before meeting her. I had my lipstick, mixed with some from Susan, and some from Michelle. Lisa lifted my chin and looked at me.

"Damn, Kerry. How many women have you been kissing?"

"I - ran into Michelle and we chatted, then kissed goodbye."

"Just Michelle?

"Well, I ran into another friend also."

"Girl, I'm going to have to keep you on a shorter leash."

"Figuratively, I hope."

"I don't know, literally could be fun too."

We laughed and kissed and she put her arm around me. She sent me off to the restroom to touch up my lipstick. I came back and we went to get something to eat, later went dancing and made love in our room a couple times along the way.

I'd now only been a woman for a few days, but I didn't think I ever wanted to go back.