The Transition

Story Info
Husband and wife share fantasies.
924 words
3.54
18.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night my marriage started to change was several months ago. My wife and I were avid readers. She was reading a book that focused upon fantasies and real life sexual adventures of women while I was deeply immersed in a mystery. She started talking to me about one of the situations described in the book.

She was very animated about the story of a woman having an affair with a couple of black men. The woman had told her husband about the flirtations of these men and he encouraged her to have an affair with them. The woman not only pursued the laison with each of the men but arranged to have sex with both of the men at the same time while her husband watched the event unfold. She had a hard time believing that such a thing could happen.

Before proceeding any further with the story, let me tell you a little bit about my wife. She is very beautiful, light brown hair and very white skin. While she is over 40 years old, her figure is the envy of young women. Long legs, slim ankles and a size C cup accentuate her dress size 4 figure. As a practicing Southern Baptist, she maintained a very conservative image in public but she was a very aggressive sexual partner in private. I always felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world to be married to such a woman. I knew by her reaction that the story had captured her imagination and that it was sexually exciting to her.

After telling me the gist of the story, she said, "Can you imagine such a thing happening in real life? No husband would ever go along that sort of thing." I replied, "Yes, I can see that sort of thing happening. I have always fantasized about your having sex with at least two men at a time. While your taking on two black men at the same time is not something I have focused upon, it certainly has some appeal to me." She was stunned by my response. She did not say anything to me, she just resumed reading and remained quiet until it was time for bed. I thought that I had misread the situation and that our relationship was going to be troubled until we got to the bedroom.

As I tromped up the stairs to the bedroom, I heard the shower running. The taking of a shower before bed normally is a signal that my wife wants oral sex. In view of the things that had transpired, I prepared some toys. I put rubbers on a couple of rubber dildos. I had recently purchased a new one. It was supposedly a real life replica of a black, 10" dick. When she came into the bedroom wearing a see through robe with nothing else to hide the view of her fantastic body, I knew she was ready for sex.

I was just starting to get undressed. She said, "Wait a minute, I want to do that for you." I replied, "If you really want to do something for me, you will fuck a couple of dicks that are waiting for you on the bed while I watch." She smiled, looked on the bed at the two prepared dildos and said, "You pervert, you really did mean it when you said that you would like to see me fuck two guys at once, didn't you?" My response was somewhat guarded but nevertheless true to my real feelings, "As a fantasy, it really has some appeal, I want to see you take all of that big, black dick into your pussy while you suck on the small one. Maybe later, I will fuck your ass with it while I pound your cunt with my dick and you suck on the big, black dick. How does that sound to you?" She replied, "It sounds exciting but I know you won't be able to stay with it that long. Besides that, I want to feel your tongue caressing my clit while you suck me off."

She unbuttoned the robe and layed down on the bed. She reached for the two dildos. She took the small one into her left hand and brought it up to her mouth. The big, black one was in her right hand. She opened her legs as wide as possible and began sliding the huge dick up and down her slit. I was mesmerized by the sight, sound and smells in the room. Her eyes were glazed, her breathing indicated how turned on she was, and the smell of her sex permeated the room. Even though I had not finished undressing, it was so exciting that I felt like I was ready to come.

She started slowly sliding the head of the dick into her body. It seemed as if her body was sucking it inside. Although it must have taken a least a few moments for her to adjust to the size of the humongous plaything, she began to fuck herself with the black tool, taking the entire thing into her pussy. It was an exciting scene to behold, her mouth was working on the small dildo while she furiously fucked herself with the big, black dick. In a few minutes she was orgasming. As she started to come, she took the small dick out of her mouth screaming, "Oh yes, fuck me with your black dick." I knew then that she really wanted to fuck a black man.