The Trap Ch. 02

Story Info
The trappers become the trapped and all Hell breaks loose.
1.3k words
3.8
11k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

Ever make a deal with the devil? I have. They can be quite profitable if you know what you are doing. My name is Vlad Tepes, I am several hundred years old, and my name still instills fear.

So, after having tricked the devil that intended to trick me into giving me wealth, smarts and eternal life as well as complete irresistability she is now my slave. Dame Elizabeth has even eaten my cum from her husband's ass then sucked my cock, which had just been there, to completion. Devils make such good submissive sluts.

Now to test my irresistability outside this room. I took my newest thralls Rolls-Royce Corniche and had them drive me into town. The driver wasn't needed anymore so I just had the missus get down on her knees in front of him and suck him until he could cum no more, not even a dribble. Thank the automaker for such large cars.

As the sperm drizzled down to her breasts from her well fucked mouth I had her hubby stop the car he'd been driving and lick it up until she was clean. His time was coming, but for now I needed a driver and the original was too exhausted to move.

Dame Elizabeth as she was previously known, now known simply as slut, has auburn hair that flows to her ankles, a wasp waist and a set of breasts that can best be described as a breast mans greatest wet dream. Her breasts float above the rest of her in defiance of gravity and that defiance is considerable since she is a whopping 75FFF ( I simply commanded her to tell me truthfully her bra size).

Her husband is now also in my thrall and I have no need to worry about diseases at this point, and so I can fuck him, her, both, neither as my heart desires. Several centuries of living makes you very flexible in your thought patterns. Not being able to die doesn't hurt your thought patterns either.

He is the Marlboro man crossed with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to look at him, but now he is simply known as bitch. Bitch and slut are teh perfect couple they do exactly as I them without hesitation. How long I'll keep these pets I don't know but tonight we are going into town to test their limits as well as mine.

I find a hooker for slut, one who just finished being assfucked by a john, and tell her to get out and, in the middle of the street, eat the cum from the whore's well used twat. She does it without hesitation or question. I then make her husband french kiss her and swallow the cum as they kiss. Another success.

I let the driver do his job and drive to the red light district of town and find an adult theater. I mezmerize the ticket sales person into closing up after we enter and have her eat slut's pussy out in front of the entire theater. Lucky for me bitch and slut like to recore those that they tried to tempt. The DVD discs they had could bring down more than a few prominent people. Today I was just going to use it to blackmail the ticket sales person. Wait til she sees what I have in mind for her, but more about her new career later.

For now, my newest slut was sucking pussy as if it was going out of style, but that wasn't all I had in mind for her. Whatever possessed a black Asian goddess like her to work in a porno house was beyond even my comprehension. In the last few centuries I've seen some gorgeous women, but she takes the cake. With almond-shaped jade green eyes, long flowing straight hair, breasts topped with nipples like really long pencil erasers and most bountiful in size I was having a hard time holding back from bringing her across, but I wanted to see what she would be persuaded to do first and find out what parts of it she really enjoyed.

It turns out she worked at the theater for a reason---she was a sexaholic and this way was her way of facing temptation without giving into it. This was her own personal test of strength. She did not need money any man she came across would pay her way.

My "blackmail" gave her all the incentive she needed to go back to doing what she loved to do: fucking and gangbanging whenever she could. Of course I made sure she got plenty of what she needed. I am sure mom and dad witll disown her when they see the porno series of tapes of the newest gangbang bitch. Who knows? Maybe someday I'll send them the whole, or is it hole, collection for kicks.

So, to keep things easy, when I bring them all across their new names with be simply bitch, slut and whore. Bitch will be kept to simply satisfy all my male guests. Slut and whore will satisfy me and my lady friends. Well, at least that will be the lot for bitch, slut and whore for now. Who knows what I will do with them later?

Tricking the devil has its advantages, now noone who hears my name will question a single thing I do. And believe me I do some outrageous things.

Today, I tied up a few females in the town square naked, and I made sure they were in heat before I put them there. It was fun to watch how much they begged for cock, for pussy, even for an ass or two to eat out as the nearby animals went berserk due to sensing their need. As much as they were in need the ladies needed it even more. It is amazing what you can do by placing the merest thought in a human's brain. In their case I simply put the idea in their minds that they would need to cum hard or die, but each time they came the need for cum would double. After the first person came in them that day they were fine, but by the eight person their desires had multiplied 256 times its original level. They had dropped to the level of pure animal lust and their desire levels had reached insatiable.

It wasn't hard to convince them to start giving away sex for free. They would simply drop to their knees in a bar and start sucking off all the patrons. Gangbangs followed like the moon follows the sun. They were so far gone now that I knew they would never go back to one on one sex. So I simply kept them in a room in the basement and allowed a non-stop line of people in to make them cum and to cum in and on them hard. Unfortunately, and it was inevitable, they got pregnant. Well, luckily their sex drives increased, but their lines to be fucked decreased somewhat. Now, I know you think this is bad, but they just simply started with girl on girl sex when noone was available.

Whore lived up to her name, when she wasn't giving it away for free at home she was selling it elsewhere. She earned her upkeep at my castle where I let her stay until, about 18 years later, she passed on. By then her daughter was ready to take her place and I gave her the same suggestion that I gave her mother. Anyone need a fuck?

Bitch, slut and whore kept me pleased for many years. Of course I eventually let them go. I could have anyone I wanted after all. I hear each has very successful porno careers.

You should be careful if you ever see a hitchhiker. You never know if it may be me.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers