The Trap Pt. 03 - Human Sex Toys

Story Info
Couple on vacation gets an offer they can’t refuse.
8.1k words
4.52
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------

Round three

Human sex toys

----------------------------

Alex gets up off the bed and says, "I have an idea. We have accomplished much of what you two fantasized about and wanted today. From what I understand we pretty much left no stone unturned. How about if we focus on what we want to do next?"

Jen says, "YES YES YES, I know what I want to do!" As she looks directly at Nikole with a hungry smile.

Nikole looks at me wondering how to respond. Alex says, "Yes please stay and let us have our way with you two."

All eyes on me now as if I was making the decisions. I then say, "After everything that has happened between us all today and how you basically made me realize every fantasy of mine all rolled into one. I'm game for anything. What about you Nikole?"

She says, "Oh yes, I want to stay."

Concerned about boundaries and getting my way, I then say, "As far as I'm concerned you can do anything you want to me. But we also have our boundaries, well I do, Nikole has a free pass to do anything she wants today. I don't really want to fuck anyone else but my wife, don't get me wrong, sure it is an appealing idea but I don't know if I feel comfortable fucking any one but Nikole. However you can fuck me as much as you want as long as you want. I am fucking insatiable from the coke. I also can't kiss or play with Jen." Nikole then says to me, "I was told that she is a master with the strap on." So I continue, "Ok it's like this. I really want to be used and abused like a human sex toy. I love not being in control and getting people off. So if there is anything you want to do to me or me to do, just take it from me and you don't need to be gentle. Please fuck me as hard or fast as you like in any position you like. As far as what I'm allowed to do, at this point I don't even care what happens, I'm just stoked to be here. So all decisions on what I can do or what can be done to me is up to Nikole. She is driving this boat, not me. So yes I would be happy to let you two do whatever you want to us, as long as Nikole is cool with it, so will I be."

Alex's eyes flash a bit of a sparkle as she smiles. She says, "Ok, I know exactly what we need to do." Then she walks back to the table and chops out more lines for everyone. This time she lays out one very large one, two other big ones and one more small one.

She looks at me and says, "You get the big one. You won't be needing your cock for the rest of the night. This fat line should do the trick." She snorts her rail with a new hundred then hands the bill to me.

I love drugs and enjoy whenever I get the chance to take them. I love what they do to me sexually. I was also very happy to trade the ability to get a hard on for an extra fat line of premium coke that pushes my libido into overdrive and makes me insatiable for all the ass fucking that I was just about to receive. I broke my line in two and got quite a bit for each nostril. After my line is gone Nikole and Jen take theirs. Everyone was left a bit glassy eyed smiling and sniffling and giggling.

A couple minutes pass and the rush hits me like a wave. My face is numb and my body starts tingling and my senses are vibrating. The tingles reach my waist line. My dick is now reduced to a cold small stack of dimes but feels fantastic at the same time. My ass hole starts to tingle and goes through little contractions demanding attention if not outright abuse. Standing here with these three naked women knowing that my dick is not here to perform and I'm most likely about to be fucked senseless drives me insane with lust and anticipation.

Nikole says to Alex, "well I'm pretty much ready for anything after that last fat line and what you three already did to make me cum like that. What is it that you wanted to do with us next?"

Alex smiles and says, "We will just see what happens for the specifics but Jen and I are going to fuck you two into oblivion. Then we will fuck you some more. How does that sound?"

I quickly chime in and say, "Yes please! I would like that very much!"

Coke does weird and powerful stuff to my body. I simply don't just want it in the ass, I need it. That line just sealed the deal and I think my dick is now as useless as my ass is starving to be fucked.

Nikole says, "OMG I'm so fucking high and horny right now, and I'm with Will, please don't hurt me but you two can do anything you want with me. Except I can't take Alex in my ass, she is too big and I just don't want Will eating Jens pussy, and I don't want to see them make out. But watching you two treat him like a sex slave using him like a toy is definitely turning me on. I like all the sounds you forced out of him earlier Alex. I want to hear him scream some more and watch him loose his shit."

Alex smiles real big and says, "This is going to be fun. This is what I want you to do. Will go lay down with your back to the bed and your ass at the edge. Then I want you to get on top of him Nikole so that you two can 69."

I waste no time and do what Alex told me to do. Nikole quickly follows and climbs on top of me putting her pussy right in my face. My tongue instinctively comes out of my mouth to taste my wife's delicious pussy. Nikole also wasted no time as she put both my balls and dick in her mouth at the same time and started to lick and suck.

My dick is very sensitive but also small and stiff from the coke, so it was not hard to do. She started sucking on everything, then pulled back and released my balls from her mouth as she sucked on my dick like one would a finger. What she was doing made me whimper.

Sure I couldn't get hard but that did not matter, my senses are off the chart and each little touch of her tongue and mouth on my dick and balls is pure ecstasy. Normally when my dick is not working because of the drugs, it gets mostly ignored by Nikole. But now she is taking her time licking and sucking it driven by the sounds of my whimpering moans.

Jen puts on her harness and chooses a large toy comparable to Alex. Then she climbs on the bed and gets behind Nikole who is bent over me aggressively trying to suck my dick to life with her ass in the air and pussy on my face.

Alex takes the other end of this sex chain and stands at the edge of the bed close to me. She grabs my ankles and puts them up on her shoulders. Her cock is now right in Nikoles face, so Alex puts her hand on Nikoles head and guides her to a dick she can suck till it's hard.

Nikole stops sucking me and obeys the direction given to her. She opens her eager mouth as Alex guides her cock in. Nikole goes to work on it with joy and expertise wanting it to be hard so she could watch up close when Alex fucks me.

Suddenly Nikole takes her mouth off of Alex and lets out a gasp as Jen guides her massive toy into my wife's pussy. It was a wild sight to behold as this is happening right in front of my face.

Jen pushed herself slowly into Nikole but did not stop until she was buried as deep as she could possibly get. Nikole shudders and gasps some more as her pussy was once again filled up completely with a massive cock. Once Jen is all the way in, Nikole regains her senses and quickly returns her attention to devouring Alexes cock.

Jen starts to slowly move in and out with long careful strokes. Nikoles body moves a little on mine forward and back as Jen pushes into her and pulls out of her. All this is pushing Nikoles head over Alex's shaft and pulling it back again.

Alex is starting to get hard quickly and begins fucking Nikoles face making the most out of the reciprocal motion of my wife's body. Nikole loves it and takes as much of Alex down her throat as she could. Her position allowed a lot more to be swallowed than the first time. Nikole was happy to stay relaxed and let Alex fuck her mouth and throat while getting it from behind. She was being split roasted on top of me, while I suck and lick on her clit, and she was loving every second of it.

Nikoles pussy is mostly on my mouth being dragged by Jen's hips. It moves back and fourth over my face as I try to suck and lick on her clit. Alex started fucking Nikoles face faster but only for a moment before she pulls out rock hard.

Alex tells Nikole, "Lube up his ass with your spit, tongue and fingers, do what you have to do so that he is ready for me."

Nikole moves forward enough to see my ass then pulls her arms out from under me and moves them in front of her so her hands are free to fondle my ass balls and cock while her elbows held my legs up and open for Alex.

She then lets saliva drip from her mouth to her waiting fingers so she could do as instructed. Jen did not skip a beat as she moved forward with Nikole.

I was shaking with anticipation and the need for Alex's cock to be back in my ass. She then produces another condom and rolls it down her shaft. Nikole then moved back again and put her mouth back over Alex, generously coating the shaft with her saliva.

Alex takes her dick out of Nikoles mouth with her hand and repositions it right up against my back door and

teases it with her cock before she pushes herself into me.

She tells Nikole, "Go back to sucking wills dick and balls, it looked and sounded like he enjoyed it quite a bit."

Nikole liked having my dick in her mouth right now. Even though my dick was small and soft was like a security blanket to focus on relieving any anxiety while she is getting wildly fucked by near strangers. She also took it as a personal challenge to make me hard again, just to see if she could.

Alex starts to push into my impatient and hungry ass. I moan out of a strange relief to be filled up again. I really liked how I was positioned in this arrangement. All my senses were in heaven as my legs were held back by Nikole and Alex pressed into me deeper and deeper. She was so big it seemed like forever before she was pushed all the way in.

My eyes are closed in pleasure as my ass is filled with Alex's massive cock while my wife passionately sucks on my soft but extremely sensitive penis playing with it, using her tongue.

The coke has made me extra sensitive to her mouth, and it was the perfect compliment to having such a big dick in my ass. When I do open my eyes all I can see is my wife's pussy swallowing a very large silicone cock. This kind of pleasure is exquisite and rare.

Alex begins to pump in and out of me slowly enough to adjust to, but fast enough to know she meant business. Nikoles mouth was solely focused on sucking my dick hard again despite the fact she knew it probably wouldn't get hard. She knew how much I was loving every second and wanted to make sure her part in this experience was something I would love and remember. She made it her personal mission. Her focus was on sucking my soft dick with a passion till I was rock hard.

Nikole also liked opening her eyes to see Alex's large cock push in and out of me from only inches away. Not only could she see the sex but she could hear it, smell it and taste it. Out of everything that is going on Nikoles favorite part was hard to determine because jen was behind her masterfully wielding a ten inch strap on.

Jen did not lie about knowing how to fuck with a harness. She did not move driven by a few tricks, pure force and the need to cum. Her moves were driven by technique, timing and empathy and all the force needed to drive her point home.

Jen also knew how much she loved to dominate people with her arsenal of toys. Not only that but, she also knew where to place the toy between her legs and how to use it so the movement would breed arousal while the moments and spectacle of it all would ensure as many orgasms as she could wish for.

Nikole picked up on the differences and was amazed how good this actually was compared to Alex. Nikole was surprised to see that one was not really better than the other, they were both amazing but different.

Jen is now alternating between slow and long strokes broken up by a short burst of harder faster fucking. Nikole is in just as much of heaven as I'm in. We both have each other to suck on while others fuck us like porn stars, experts in their field.

Alex picks up her pace, I don't know if I will even cum again tonight after doing such a massive line. So I'm free to simply be fucked and sucked indefinitely savoring every moment fed to me. A high like this makes orgasms very hard to find yet puts me in a near orgasmic state just the same. like forced edging. Sure I would like as many orgasms as I could get but then I would need breaks in between and I don't really want to stop. Right now I don't need orgasms to get off as every moment orbits one that pulls to me close to it with its gravity, always falling and falling but never hitting the hard ground. Although I don't need to cum to get off like this, I still wouldn't mind if I was somehow forcefully thrown into an orgasm anyway just to experience that kind of intensity while being fucked. So no matter what happens I'm beyond happy.

Alex looks across our bodies to Jen as they face each other while fucking us. Alex gives Jen a wicked look and says, "Let's see who can fuck the loudest noises out of them."

Jen bursts a smile across her face and says, "Ok let's do this. Do you think you can last 3 minutes delivering a hard and furious fucking?"

Alex looks dead into Jen's eyes and says, "You know I can."

Jen says, "Ok, 3 minutes starts now. let's see who has the loudest fuck toy."

Then Alex says to us, "We win this game by making one of you cry out the loudest. However crying out the loudest is how one of you will lose this game. The winner between you two gets to be the center of everyone's attention later."

Instantly they both locked eyes and stared at each other as they began fucking us faster and faster and harder and harder. They are both aggressively trying to fuck the loudest sounds they can out of us. Nikole is the first to let out a startled whelp, the vibrations feel fantastic on my dick as her mouth engulfs it.

She had managed to get my dicks attention a little as it grew but only half heartedly. Nikole took it as inspiration and doubled up her efforts and focus while she was being fucked from behind with some force, trying to remain as quiet as possible because she has her eye on the prize and my dick in her mouth to keep her in the game.

Alex was also aggressively pounding into me. but keeping my mouth on Nikoles clit proved to be more difficult for me to do than it is for Nikole to suck on me. So I tried my best to buffer my sounds by pushing my face as deep into her as I can while the pounding Jen is delivering keeps dragging the top of her soaking wet vagina across my face.

Alex grunts and growls a little right before she doubled her efforts. Now she is fucking me very hard at a furious pace. I cry out, "Oh my god, Yes!" Then I try to shut up because Alex is definitely starting to win this game as I loose it. Alex is now out fucking Jen by both speed and force judging by the sounds.

Jen is not to be one easily out done. So she leans over Nikoles back and places her hands on her shoulders with a firm grip. Jen then pulls Nikole into her and then relaxes bouncing her off her hips and toy. She does this repeatedly and near effortlessly as the bouncing was easier to do than Alexes brute force approach.

Being easier it also enabled a faster pace and a harder pounding than what Alex was delivering. Not only could I feel it on my face as Nikole was being bounced hard onto Jen's hips. I could also hear it as the flesh smacked flesh and the repeating yelps of pleasure that escaped my wife at the end of every stroke. She was not as loud as I was but she was consistently unable to keep quiet.

Alex sees the advantage Jen has gained and takes drastic measures to win. Alex grabs my ankles and pushes my leg as back even further. I am now being folded nearly in half and my ass is at a whole new angle as Alex desperately fucks me even harder and faster than before.

With my hips at this angle Alex crashes hard against my prostate over and over while Nikole is practically sitting upright on my face so she could keep my cock in her mouth from this new position.

Her ass is an angle that allows Jen to keep pounding into her but this new angle also allows Jen's toy to slam against and along Nikoles G spot. Time is short and the odds have been balanced. Now it is an awesome display of technique and power between both of these women as they fuck into us both with all they have.

Once again I cry out, but not in any intelligible words. now my cries are being fucked out of me at a regular pace. Nikole too starts to cry out, "Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me, don't stop, don't stop."

She is now being fucked too hard to keep my dick in her mouth. Not that it was impossible to physically do, but because her mind is reeling in lust and animalistic pleasure making her forget for a moment that it was even there in the first place.

Both manage to fuck us even harder and faster than before somehow, driven by the sounds we were making. Now at this point both Nikole and I are screaming into each others sex as we are both mercilessly fucked. I have never made so much noise in my life as each new sound is fucked out of me.

Up until Nikole started to climax I was most certainly the loudest. But Nikoles whole body tensed up and forced her to yell, "Oh my god! I'm cumming!" Reaching a whole new level of loudness. I figured I had beat her after her last boisterous cry, so I had dropped my guard thinking the contest was over. But Alex said awwwe you made her cum, looks like the game is over for you.

Jen smiles and says, "No, Nikole was clearly the loudest."

Then Alex laughs and says, "The loudest so far."

Jen then replies, "Well, I'm gonna make myself cum before I stop so either way I still win." Jen then changes the pace by slowing down considerably while working her hips differently than before. She grinds herself on the base of her dildo with her pussy and clit. Pressure when she wants pressure and movement when she wants movement. She knows how to get off when she works with a harness.

That's when Alex pushed my legs back as far as they would go forcing my knees to be pinned on the bed.

Nikole straddling my face still being fucked after she came. Nikole still wanted to win so she held up my ass with her hands while keeping my legs pinned all the way back with her elbows keeping me in position for Alex to piston fuck me while she went back to sucking my dick with even more passion and enthusiasm than before.

With Nikole now holding my legs for Alex and easy access to my cock. Alex places her hands on my ass cheeks and uses the bounce created coupled with the kind of force that hurts and feels amazing at the same time. I scream out with every thrust now. It's impossible to stay quiet, it is impossible to not scream. The coke combined with the raw force of this fucking while my wife passionately sucks my extremely sensitive yet still soft cock has me out of my mind in ecstasy.

I'm not really aware of what I was screaming or even how loud i was. But I do know I lost the game at that point and not only were the screams loud they were continuous as she fucked me.

I could not get enough of Alex's cock fucking me. An orgasm seems just out of reach for me but at the same time more and more inevitable. Alex was doing a victory lap in my ass trying to get herself off again while gloating over the win with Jen.

I did not try to resist crying out any longer. I just let everything out in loud pulses as Alex slams into me.

Alex speeds up and increases the force of her bucking into me, grunting and moaning in desperation and pleasure as her own orgasm approaches.

As she frantically slides in and out of me I can feel my own orgasm building. My dick is still soft but that doesn't stop me from cumming. I try to resist the orgasm as much as I can until it builds to a level I can no longer hold back.