The Trap... Trap...

Story Info
Lost my virginity. Not getting it back. Traps involved.
4.5k words
3.87
30.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

Hi, it's me again. I have a new story for you and it's very different from my usual content because it's 100% real. Normally I enjoy writing fictional stories but this son of a bitch happened just yesterday and I had to just... write about it. It's all I think about at the moment. Anyway... Enjoy ;)

********************************

I live with my parents but on weekdays I am at my dorm because I attend university and travelling is not cheap or comfortable. This story happened on Monday. I did not expect this to happen; I think it may have been a hallucination. I mean... I just... I don't know what happened for sure but I bet I was trolled or something. Anyway, like most Mondays, there is usually a party somewhere. And unlike most Mondays, I decided to join my roommates and just go to it. I'm not a party guy. If anything I enjoy LAN parties, because it's less chaotic.

I have two roommates: Alex and Patch. No relation to my other story. I have no idea what the Patch's name actually is, I have heard it maybe two or three times tops, but it was so long ago that I forgot and it's really awkward to ask him what his name is. When we met he had an eye-patch and he still did for a few months so his nickname kinda stuck.

I wasn't planning to go to the stupid party but there was something Patch said to me that changed my mind. Following the current meme trend, when it comes up, we often discuss if traps are gay or not. What do you guys think? Just because someone dresses as a woman, doesn't instantly makes him gay, right? So I was just staying in my room, grinding on whatever MMO I was playing at the time, when he barged in and said:

"Dude, you gotta come to the party. It's a madhouse up there."

Naturally I said:

"Of course I will come. Just like every day I come."

We are smart people; we recognize sarcasm before the sentence is even finished. But he knew how to make me drop everything and follow him upstairs.

"My buddy will be there..."

Here's a little backstory. Sometimes he mentions that he has a "buddy" who is a trap. And let me tell you this - I LOVE TRAPS. I'm not afraid to admit it. I love traps. That's the way it fuckin' is. I'm not gay, I tested it. I like girls or guys who look so much like girls that you can't tell they're guys. In other words - traps.

"Are you sure? I don't think your "buddy" even exists. And I don't want to spend my evening around people who I don't know and will potentially hate."

To which he said:

"Oh, he's real... or she is real. Depending on what you call them. Trust me, I told him about you and now he's super into you."

Normally this isn't something I would even think about but the fact that it's a trap intrigued me. I had no other choice but to play it like I'm forced to go against my will.

"Alright, dude, let's get this over with."

Suddenly he just looked at something above like he was having a flashback and said:

"Ever since we met and you told me you liked traps I was chatting with my buddy whenever we were together and he was like super excited to meet you. I was fixing this sort of blind date for months. And it looks like you need someone in your life. You look kinda lonely..."

"Wooooow, woooooow, wooooooow... Wow. First of all, I'm alone, not lonely. I prefer to be alone. By no means do I actually feel like I need someone in my life. Second. Are you drunk? You don't act this nice when you're sober."

"I'm not drunk... yet. You're my friend and I think I made the right call when I invited my buddy to the party. Don't let him down, alright? At least come and meet him and if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be."

"Alright fine. Let me just change into something more fit for a party."

He looked me over and raised his eyebrows.

"Have you ever been to one of these parties before? You don't need to change. Just wear your shoes because there's always vomit on the floor."

"God I hope this is worth it."

So I pull the plug on my laptop because it shuts off for like 5 minutes and I wear my snickers. As we're moving towards the party, the music is getting louder. Then I figured I should ask:

"How will I recognize your buddy? Are you gonna introduce us?"

"Uhm, no actually. He knows what you look like from pictures I've shown him. He will recognize you."

"Great." Sarcastically.

We arrive at the party and oh man. Like I said I'm not a party person. The last party I attended was probably in high school and it's the main reason I don't go to these. The music is loud. No, that would be an understatement. THE MUSIC IS LOUD. If you can hear my thoughts, it's likely that I can't hear mine. Not only that, but everyone in there is either - dancing, drinking, kissing or smoking. For a lone guy like me, this is an alien planet.

I make a step inside and just as promised the first thing I stepped on was somebody's vomit on the floor. What a great start. At that point Patch has already left me and I was alone so to speak in this alien environment, so I look around and try to make my way to the bar for a drink. When I arrive it's surprisingly deserted. Probably the people who arrived earlier grabbed their drinks and went to party. I looked around and started nervously to tap my fingers on the table, wondering if I should just pour myself a drink. Not a second later a girl jumps from the other side and looks at me in something between shock and the look you get when you expect the guy to order.

"Yes? What would it be?"

That took me out of nowhere, I wasn't really prepared for this, so I had to make sure I was in the right place.

"Are you in charge of the drinks here?"

"Yeah, today's my turn."

"Your turn? Does everyone get a turn?"

"It's a boring job but someone has to do it. What would you like?"

I look at the drinks behind her and try to find something I would actually drink. I don't drink alcohol, so it was a bit tricky.

"Do you have... something different?"

The way I said that, it was no surprise she reacted in such a manner.

"What are you? Like a cop or something?"

"What? No!"

"That's totally what a cop would say..."

"I'm NOT a cop."

"Because if you are and I ask you then you have to tell me. That's totally a law or something."

"I'm not a cop. And that isn't a real law."

"Well if you're not a cop then how do you know it's not a real law? Busted."

"...you got me."

"Relax, I'm just messing with you. What do you want? Coke is pretty popular today."

"Do you have Pepsi?"

"Pepsi?"

"Well anything is good as long as it's nonalcoholic."

"Oh, that's what you mean. I'm so stupid."

She started laughing and I immediately sprang into action.

"You have a nice smile."

"Well, aren't you a charmer."

"Oh that's nothing, you should see my penis..."

Have you ever said something so bad, that you know it's bad, but you already said it and there is no going back? For what seemed the longest 2 seconds of my life "...you should see my penis..." was the dumbest thing I've ever said to a girl I just met. At that point I would expect her to laugh hysterically and say "You have no chance with me", or her smile to drop and say "Wow, it was going good but you ruined it". But that never happened. She just kept laughing and with a higher pitched voice she said:

"That's so funny, you're so funny."

What was that? Was I imagining things? A random girl just laughed at what seemed to be my joke. And of course I meant it like a joke. Unfortunately her companion didn't think it was funny at all. Why haven't I figured it out sooner? I mean it was right there. There were hands on her hips going behind her where another girl was kneeling and from what I can tell she was probably eating her ass. Now don't blame me for not telling this sooner but it was pretty dark and only the disco lights were flickering around so it was hard to tell whether she had hands on her hips or something else. When the girl stood up she poked her head from behind the bartender girl and spoke with a calm slightly annoyed tone:

"You're not really funny. Who the hell do you think you are? Jerk."

"Uhhh..." Was all I could say before she cut me off again. She gasped and her expression changed.

"It's you..."

"It's... me?"

She walked towards me and turned her attention to the bartender girl.

"It's him. That's the guy I was telling you about."

"Him?" The bartender asked, eyeing me up and down. "Yeah, I can imagine that."

"What about me?" I was so confused.

"I'm the friend of your roommate."

Now it all clicked. I've never seen that girl before but damn, she was hot. I mean he was hot. That's a guy underneath these skimpy clothes. But damn, he was hot. For a girl I mean. I just can't believe someone so beautiful is really a guy. Now what? I don't know what to say. What could I say after a first impression like this one?

"Why don't you show me to your room?"

"My room?" Oh god this is moving so fast. I'm into traps but I'm not ready to do this yet.

"Yeah. I was told both your roommates are here all night anyway, so we can spend some time alone. I mean if you want..."

There was no time to lose. If I hesitate she will think I am not worth it and leave me. I had to act fast. I had to act confident. I had to act maturely. So I grabbed her hand and led her out of the party.

"Goodbye guys, have fun..." the bartender girl waved at us as we were walking away.

"See ya later girlfriend..." my date waved back.

"That was your girlfriend?" I turned to her after we left the party room.

"Nope. Just some girl I met there. Her ass tasted divine. I'm hoping yours taste just as good."

Well prepare to be disappointed.

"Heh heh, yeah." Nervous reply.

We arrive at my room and enter. She asked which bed was mine and I show her the one near the windows. As I close the door and lock it, she runs towards my bed and jumps under the covers. I turn around to see what she's doing and I immediately freeze when I see her sniffing and inhaling the scent on my sheets.

"So that's what you smell like when you're naked."

At first it was an internal screaming but then it slowly turned into "this girl is a pervert and I have no problem with that". With that being said, I walked over to her and decided to have a little control in the conversation.

"So... how do I smell?" Yeah, not my best moment.

She flips the covers revealing her face and with a smile on her face and eyes rolled backwards she said:

"Heavenly."

This is something I've dreamed about for years and it still seemed like dream. Either wake me right now or don't wake me at all!

"So... What do you want to do now? I have some board games here..."

"Shut the fuck up and do me!"

"Excuse me?" I was prepared for anything else except that.

"We're alone right now. You can do whatever you want to me."

"I don't think I can..."

"Aren't you into me even a little bit? Because I like you and I want you."

"I am very into you, but the thing is... I want to take it slowly. You know, to get to know each other a little..."

"Life is too short to take it slowly. Maybe you want some help to get more into it?"

As soon as she said that she reached at me and grabbed my balls, squeezing them a little. My body stiffened and I was paralyzed.

"You have some nice attributes. Use them... NOW."

"Y-yes..."

Her tone was very sweet but suddenly it turned very serious. She was both exciting me and terrifying me. I sat next to her and she let go of my junk. She grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Now just stay like this and enjoy the ride. I know I will."

She pushed me on my back and as I was laying there she proceeds to pull down my pants. With my boxers pulled as well she took my now erect cock in her soft hand and said:

"My, my, what big dick we have here. I might need two hands to operate it."

My dick is nearly 6 inches and I'm sorry but how small her hands were to make her say that. It didn't make sense to me. She stood up and got off the bed to turn off the lights. At that moment I figured I should take off my t-shirt all the way. My hands were free and as I was pulling it over my head she came back and pulled it back down.

"Nope. You will leave that on. I don't want you to look at me."

"Why?" All I could think of was, was she embarrassed of her body or something. I mean she knew that I know she's a dude and I am ok with this. Even if her dick is bigger than mine, I'm still ok with this. What was that girl's problem?

"I'm a little shy when people look at me. That's all. If it's alright with you, I'll let you touch me but not look at me."

This is weird. But she made some rules and I don't want to be involved in a rape.

"Ok, if that's what you want."

"Thank you. And to show you my gratitude I will do all the work so you just relax there."

When she said that, she climbed on top of me and sat on my abdomen. This is exciting, I wanna touch more. But when I tried to reach for her nipples she grabbed my arms and pinned them down over my head. I was feeling helpless but still very aroused. She let go of them and took my dick then guided it to her anal opening. I was so happy; finally I would lose my virginity. Why was I saving it anyway? Then I remember I wouldn't be a virgin when I turn 30; no chance for me to be a wizard I guess. Meh, it's all internet bullshit anyway. We'd be swarming with wizards if it was true. Time to change my account info I guess.

"In it goes~"

So it did. She sat with her full weight on my hard cock and it plunged deep inside her. Now that one REALLY took me by surprise. I felt like I would explode right there and then. Just another premature ejaculator story for you guys. NO! I wasn't going to let that happen. I had to relax. Deep breaths, calm yourself, think about something non-sexual...

"Shit..." What exactly was I supposed to think about that wouldn't lead to sex? I mean seriously, everything is related to sex in some way.

"Are you ok?" She lightly slapped my balls which in turn made me regain my composure and ruined my orgasm. I guess it was a save but I still wanted to cum.

"Thank you."

"You're a virgin aren't you?"

"Not anymore baby. Your ass is the best. Of course it's my first and I don't have a base for comparison but I would assume no one else has a better ass."

"Wow, you ARE a charmer. Grab my ass since you like it so much."

No need to tell me twice. My arms were free for a while and I grabbed her ass as instructed. It was so soft and squishy. Not a guy's ass at all. Really goes to show how committed this trap really is. I push her up and let her slam back down on my dick and she goes "ah" and "woah". This really excites me and I do it again. I can tell she likes it too because her ass tightens every time she is impaled by me.

"Can you pull my shirt a bit? I want to kiss you."

"Aww, do you now?"

She pulls it slowly and my mouth is exposed. She leans in slowly and I figure she will put her lips on mine. Instead she pushes three fingers in my mouth and giggles.

"Suck on these for me will ya?"

I didn't expect her to do that. Can't say I hate it, it is quite erotic actually but it is still unexpected. I focus on fucking her ass while sucking on her fingers; it's all I can do at the moment. Suddenly she pulls them out and before I could give a proper reaction she pushes a finger in my ass and wiggles it around.

Oh, man. This is such a trigger for me. If you read my other story you would know I masturbate with my ass quite a lot. Now, I was feeling really good but it still wouldn't have made me cum just like that. Nice try dude, you were close but not close enough.

Thinking I was safe for now she plunges another finger inside me. If she pushes a third finger I might actually cum. Especially since she is rubbing on my prostate. This isn't good. I mean it's great and all but the point of sex is to continue as long as possible so both partners can feel good. Would I be able to make her feel good just by ejaculating inside her ass?

"Hold still!" she commands and moves her legs.

Now what she's up to? I can't see anything, but I feel her legs switch position and her feet are coming to my shoulders. She removes her fingers from my ass, aww, I mean yay, but also aww. Then she leans back and supports herself on her arms. I don't get it but alright, at least my dick is still inside her.

"Sniff it big boy!" she commands me once again.

Sniff what exactly? It took me a while before I notice she has her feet on my face. Her socks were sweaty and stinky but in a good way. I couldn't believe this was working. Smelly socks are not in my fetish list but this was something different from what I imagined. Probably because I was sharing a room with two other guys that I thought dirty socks was not a turn-on.

"You smell good. But how do I smell?" she asked again.

"Uhm. I don't know. Probably better than me." She really caught me off-guard with that one.

It's random stuff like this that makes you wonder what you really like because my hips stiffened; a sign that I was about to cum. She must have noticed that because she quickly got up from me and went down to work on my cock. Her soft lips were stretching around the head and she slowly took it in her mouth sucking and jerking it with her hand.

"I- I- I'm cumiiiiiiing" was all I let out before my sperm left the station.

So I came, big deal. Yeah it felt good like it usually does, no surprise there. But she kept sucking and jerking it like she wanted to squeeze me dry. Slow down bitch, I wanna just roll in bed and go to sleep. She stopped and came closer to me, removing part of my shirt to expose my mouth and went to kiss me. Well, better late than never. I did wanted a kiss. How many surprises did this slut have in store for me? Why was she pushing my own cum inside my own mouth? She was a good kisser tho, I gotta give her that. It was sloppy because of said cum, but it was also very erotic with the way our tongues wrestled. She stopped in the middle of it and gave me one last peck on the cheek.

"Your cum tasted sweet. I hope you didn't mind that I shared some of it with you."

"Not at all. I taste my cum regularly to make sure its sweetness is at its peak. The secret ingredient is pineapple."

"Wow you're so full of surprises. You're gonna make a great boyfriend someday."

"Well. I... I can make a great boyfriend today."

"We'll see. Good night." She said and rolled on her side.

While we were at it, she didn't remove any of her clothes and I decided to leave her like this. I just put my shirt back on and spooned next to her and quickly fell asleep.

"Hey, asshole, wake up."

Wake up? I just fell asleep. What's this about?

"I said wake up. You have some explaining to do."

I opened my eyes slowly and I could recognize Patch standing in front of me, his arms crossed and his face... well. Let's just say it was a regular look of disappointment mixed with "how you gonna fix this".

"What are you talking about? What happened?" still drowsy but waking up.

"Cut the bullshit you know exactly what I'm talking about. Tell him!" he said and moved slightly to the left.

Standing behind him was his buddy who I fucked last night. Only now he had tears in his eyes and was silently sobbing.

"What's wrong?"

I was ready to ask a lot of questions before Patch cut me off.

"What's wrong is you stood him up and went to sleep. He was waiting for you all night upstairs."

I was blinking wildly trying to comprehend the situation. I wasn't sure whether I dreamed all this or not. But if I did, why did this girl look exactly like the girl I had sex with last night?

"What are you talking about? I had sex with him last night. I went to the bar, he was there, he recognized me and we came here. Are you claiming I raped you or something, because I haven't. You clearly came on to me." I was a bit annoyed and tried to reason with him as clearly as I could.

neoview
neoview
54 Followers
12