The Treasure Chest Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother uses family secret to her satisfaction.
2.6k words
4.31
91.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
260 Followers

"Oh dear. What am I going to do with this attic? It's a filthy mess!" Carin spoke outloud as she was trying to prepare everything for the garage sale. Her husband was out of town and her daughter Jasmin, who just recently completed her sophomore year in college, was home for the summer and eager to go through some of the family history before it got sold or junked.

The girls got down to business and began moving boxes, sifting through old junk, and giving the attic a good cleaning. After about three hours they were completely done, except for the one chest in the corner.

"Mom what's in that old chest? I've never seen it before?" Jasmin asked.

"Oh that's just something your grandmother gave me when I married your father. I never opened it actually but I can't open it with you."

"Why not mom?? I want to see what's in it!"

"Oh no. Grandma made me promise never to let you see what's inside until you got married yourself and then the chest would be yours. So I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait to see what's inside. Now let's get downstairs and get ready to sell all the rest of this stuff!"

The two girls went on their way. A few days later Carin couldn't sleep. Something was calling to her. After an endless night of tossing and turning she finally decided to get up and have a drink.

'Maybe a glass of wine will put me to sleep', she thought to herself. She poured herself the wine and inhaled the aroma. It was incredibly inviting and so she took a long gulp. The initial effects of the wine were quite calming.

Carin found herself walking aimlessly through the house while her daughter slept. She paused as she passed Jasmin's room and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She had put on some weight over the years, but absolutely in all the right places. She realized that her short greyish blonde hair made her look older but somehow her skin had stayed soft and firm.

'Thank God for that', she thought. She marveled at the shape and size of her breasts. When she was pregnant with her son Jake they grew a full two sizes from 36C to 36DD. They grew to a firm 42G during her pregnancy with Jasmin. For whatever reason they stayed that size even now almost a full 20 years later. She turned to the side and realized she had a very plump ass but absolutely no stomach at all. Her hips grew out a bit but still she was amazed at how well her skin maintained it's form.

'It must be all the daily work I do around here', she thought.

All of a sudden she found herself staring up the stairs to the attic. Slowly she crept up the stairs and peeked around the corner of the banister at the top of the stairs. There, as if being pointed out by the moonlight, was the chest her mother had given her. She finished the glass of wine as she strode over to it. Putting the cup down she slowly undid the lock and opened the chest up not knowing what to expect.

"OH MY GOD!" She gasped out loud. Inside the chest were all kinds of pornographic items. There were pictures of women being fucked by numerous men. There were pictures of women in bondage and being whipped and spanked. There were reels of video footage and all kinds of sex toys.

'Why in the hell would my mother want me to have this?!? And what the hell made her think I would give this to Jasmin? I have to get rid of this chest' Yet somehow Carin couldn't stop sifting through it. Her own actions were betraying her thoughts as she finally uncovered a very old scrapbook labeled "Logan Family History" and what looked to be a musical box that was labeled "the secret".

She carefully removed the scrapbook and opened it. Clearly it was very, very old. She turned to the last page in the book and saw five pictures of her mother partaking in explicit sexual relations. In one of the pictures she was being fucked by at least six men. It shocked her to see that one of the men laughing there was her father! The other pictures were equally as explicit as they included her with other women and one with her face covered in sperm.

'My God my mother was fucking freak!' Carin went through the pages and realized that each page was another woman in her family. She saw her aunt and mother actually kissing on one page. It went on like that down her family tree. The book must have been over a 100 years old and spanned at least 10 generations of Logan women. Carin put the book back in the chest and went to the music box. It was much newer than the scrapbook from the outside. She thought that is must have been something new her mother had put in there for her.

The box didn't make a sound when she opened it, but it did light up. Inside was a box of very small pills and a note. She opened the note and read it....

"My dear Carin. I'm sure everything you've seen in the chest has probably shocked you completely but you needn't be afraid. This is our nature. Logan women have been sexually liberated as far back as the dark ages. Understand that what the rest of the world finds depraved we find pefectly normal. Carin my dear, do not try to deny yourself. Check between your legs even now and you will see your true self breaking free..."

'OH MY GOD!' she thought. 'How could she know??' Carin touched her pussy and found that it was completely and totally soaked. She had wet herself all the way through her pajamas. She grabbed the letter to finish reading the last few lines...

"...the pills in the box that you have found are control pills. They won't give you total control of someone but they will allow you to easily persuade them to your will. The person taking the pill will seem to be in a drunk, almost hypnotic state and will easily bend to your desires. The time will come when you won't need the pills but until then use them wisely."

Carin closed the music box and shoved everything back inside the chest. She had to get rid of it before anyone saw its contents. She tried to move it but it was quite heavy. She decided to go back to bed and deal with it in the morning sometime when she would be alone.

That night Carin couldn't get a wink of sleep in. She tossed and turned. She was incredibly hot and there was a burning sensation in her crotch she had never felt before. She placed a pillow between her legs to try and stifle it but all that did was cause her even more excitement and so before she knew it she was grinding on the pillow like a mad woman. She was desperate and horny.

'What the fuck?!?' she thought to herself. She got up and went to go get some water. She could feel it though. It was the chest. It was calling her.

******

"Hey mom! How'd you sleep?"

Carin was a wreck. She did nothing but toss and turn. She could barely pour herself a cup of coffee.

Jasmin was already dressed and ready to go out.

"Wow mom. You don't look so good. Maybe you should go back to bed. I have a tennis match this morning." Jasmin then kissed her on the forehead and headed out the door. "Be back later!", she said as she waved.

No sooner did Jasmin walk out then Carin rushed up the stairs. She immediately went to the chest and opened it up. She couldn't take it anymore...

She rummaged through the chest and layed pictures everywhere. She began rubbing herself violently. The harder she rubbed the wetter she became. She couldn't stop it. Her hands grew minds of their own and starting grabbing dildos and vibrators. Before she knew it she had a vibrator in her cunt with a dildo in her ass and mouth. She was doing it to herself!!!!

She was insatiable. She was grinding and grunting like a dog just trying to reach climax. She was desperate and seemed to have no control. She turned over and sat down on the dildo in her ass. She tightened her lips around the dildo in her mouth as she pushed the vibrator in to her deeper as she rubbed her own clit.

"GODDDD" She screamed as she finally hit her first climax. But that didn't stop it. She needed more. She kept going until she hit three orgasms. It was the single most erotic masturbation session of her life and then...

Finally it was over. After about her sixth orgasm she collapsed. She lay on the floor looking around the room and then realized that a long time must have passed. She quickly cleaned everything and put everything back in the trunk. She paused for a moment as she looked at the music box. She decided it might make sense to take some of the pills out of the box, just in case.

Carin decided to take a hot bubble bath. She got in and let her mind wander. The warm water mixed with the fragrance of the aromatherapy she used really soothed her. She wasn't a saint by any stretch of the imagination but she had never, ever done anything like that before. Nothing had EVER been in her ass or her mouth before this morning. And yet now, for some reason, it seemed perfectly normal. She was wondering what happened to her. From the moment she noticed she was wet after reading her mother's letter she had made a transformation.

'I've got to get a handle on this.', she thought. 'I have to control this.'

******

Jasmin came home and found her mother cleaning. She noticed that her mom wasn't the same wreck she was when she left.

"Hey mom. You're looking better."

"Thank you hon. Lunch will be ready in a few minutes."

"Great I'm starving! I'm just going to get washed up and then be right back down."

The girls nodded then Jasmin turned to go up the stairs. Carin glanced and noticed that her white tennis skirt was up exposing Jasmin's left ass cheek. Carin couldn't help but stare at the young bare ass as it walked away from her. As Jasmin turned out of sight, Carin caught herself.

'What the fuck is wrong with me??? That's my daughter! I'm fucking horny from staring at my own daughter. This can't be happening' Carin was in a panic. She tried desperately to get ahold of her feelings. But as she continued to make lunch she couldn't ignore the feelings stirring in her crotch.

Jasmin returned in nothing but a pair of short shorts and a very revealing tank top. It was almost too much for Carin to bare.

"Mmmm. Lunch smells good mom."

"Um..yes..um yes yes it's good. It's served o-over there." Carin was visibly nervous. The stirrings in her crotch were consuming her.

"Mom you need a vacation. Look at you, you're shaking like a leaf." Jasmin leaned in and touched Carin. Carin leaned back against her daughter almost romantically. She was almost ready to touch herself...

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jasmin screamed.

"Huh?? Oh oh I-I'm sorry dear. I'm just so exhausted lately. That's all. Really I'm fine."

"I hope so mom. You're really freaking me out now!" Jasmin said laughingly. Carin smiled at her and served her food. As Jasmin ate Carin stared at her hungry for something other than food.

"Mom could you get me something to drink?"

"Sure dear."

Carin stood and entered the kitchen. She was trying to fight thoughts that were creeping into her mind.

"Oh mom this lunch is sooooo good. Wow I could almost make love to it!" Jasmin yelled out giggling from the table.

'That does it!' Carin thought. She dropped a pill into her daughter's tea and brought it to her.

"Here you go dear. Drink it up quickly!"

As Jasmin took a sip, Carin held the cup from the bottom end forcing her to finish it all in one gulp.

"Gosh mom you almost drowned me!" Jasmin cried out as she wiped her mouth.

Carin looked at her quite inquisitively. She was wondering what was going to happen. She continued to stare at her waiting.

"Um mom...why do you keep looking at me like that?" Jasmin asked.

"Huh? Oh no reason. Tell me jas, how do you feel?"

"Me? Oh I feel fine. Never better actually."

"Oh that's good." Carin was visibly disappointed by the response. "Well let me get this mess cleaned up."

Carin cleared the plates and brought them to the kitchen. When she returned she noticed Jasmin was just staring out into space mindlessly.

"Jas? Is everything alright? Jas??" Carin pushed her to check if she was alright.

"Huh? I'm...I'm...I'm okay ma'am."

"Ma'am? Is that who I am now? Your 'ma'am'?"

Jasmin didn't answer. She just stared and moved about drunkly. She was slowly passing her arms over her body and rubbing herself.

'Those pills must be some type of erotic stimulant in addition to everything else.' Carin thought to herself.

"Jasmin. Get out of the chair and go to the couch. Do that for me now, will you?"

"S-sure ma'am." Jasmin stood up and stumbled her way to the couch. She was moving awkwardly.

Carin followed like a wolf hunting its prey. Clearly something had changed within her. As she did she crawled up the couch slowly touching her own daughter seductively as she did.

"Do you know what I think?" Carin whispered sexily into her daughter's ear. "I think you need something very hard...right here." She grabbed Jasmin's crotch roughly as she nibbled on her ear. "What do you think?"

Jasmin's head was back. She didn't really know what was going on but she did know she was in heaven.

"Oh yesss ma'am. I think whatever you said is true."

"Good girl. You take off your clothes and wait right here for me, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

Carin rushed for the stairs as Jasmin awkwardly stood and removed her shorts and shirt. Carin returned about ten minutes later. She was wearing a 10 inch long, 3 inch wide strap on cock and nothing else.

Jasmin's eyes glazed over when she saw her mother standing over her with that humongous rubber cock.

Carin had had enough. She grabbed her daughter's head.

"Suck it and get it nice and wet. Be a good girl and get it ready for you." As she pulled Jasmin's head to the strap on, she reached down with her other hand and began rubbing her daughter's clit.

Jasmin sucked the dildo like a pro. It was clear to her mother that she had definitely done this before. She spread her legs for Carin's hand up and wide making it very obvious that she had done that before as well. Carin pushed her fingers into Jasmin's cunt and found that she was incredibly drenched. The sofa where she was sitting was soaked almost as if she'd peed on it.

'That must be a side effect of the pill.' Carin thought.

"That's enough! Now let me have that little pussy okay?"

Jasmin instinctively got up and bent over the couch exposing her bare ass to Carin.

This was going to be fun.

Writor
Writor
260 Followers