The Treatment of a Toilet Slave

Story Info
You come home to Your toilet slut.
1.1k words
3.77
66.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iDoll
iDoll
7 Followers

i hear the key turn in the lock; You are finally home. i have been seated in front of the door all day awaiting Your return. Upon entering O/our small apartment, You look down on me with a look of sheer disgust. i writhe softly in anticipation, my small hands trembling. Your job requires business attire, and i cannot help but admire Your hands as You loosen Your tie. "It's been a long day..." You murmur.

i remain silent.

You step over me, letting me catch the scent of You as You pass. i breathe in deeply. "Slut," You comment with a small chuckle. The sound ignites my cunt.

i remain silent.

"Are you ready for dinner, my darling whore?" You ask with a smile, and for a second i panic. Are You being rhetorical? In the seconds it takes for me to figure out whether i should answer You or not, You smack me across my left cheek. "Answer Me."

"Yes Sir, Your disgusting pet pig is ready for it's dinner."

You snort at my reply, knowing i cannot wait to taste my dinner. "Degrade yourself for me, it's been a long day and I desire to hear it from your lips tonight. Undress Me as you do so, cunt."

i whimper, then reply. "Yes Sir, thank You for the honor my Lord... i am Your revolting fuckpig." i say as i unbutton His jacket. "i am nothing more than a pet or a toy for Your amusement and pleasure. i live to serve You."

"Tell Me what you really are. Tell Me what it all boils down to, cunt."

i pause, but not long enough to get caught. "i am your toilet slut for eternity."

"Heh. That's right. Nothing but a toilet slave, fit to eat and drink My waste for the rest of your life. Tell Me how lucky you are."

"Oh, my Lord, i am so lucky." i finish unbuttoning Your button-down and slide off Your slacks to reveal a wifebeater and boxers that barely conceal the hairy erection waiting for me. i whimper, then continue. "i am the luckiest fuckpig cunt to exist, for i have the honor of tasting Your waste."

"Let U/us begin. I have to go, badly, and I spent all day at the office thinking of your repulsive face covered in my piss." i whimper in delight at the thought of my Lord thinking of me, and immediately tug off Your boxers. i bow down low before You, honoring You. You are sprawled across the couch, casually basking in my physical praise of Your Godly body.

Your cock is huge and hairy. You don't shave because You don't need to bother with impressing Your fuckpig. Sometimes, You skip cleaning it as well, just enough so it gags me more than normal. i love it.

You eventually stand up, and as per routine i gaze up into the cock hovering above me. i crawl backwards enough so Your cock is facing my face, and You have at it. A long stream of golden, heavenly piss soars down my throat, coating my tongue. i try to catch every drop in my mouth, but You purposefully rock side-to-side and spread it all over my face until I am glistening with your piss. You bend down slightly, and cover my huge tits with Your piss as well. i moan at the sheer ecstasy of the moment. You just laugh and slap my tits, then trail fingertips through the piss and down my stomach to my shaved cunt.

"Look what Your Owner found..." You whisper, and i shudder. You know i have an oversensitive clit, and You knew exactly how to make me orgasm in only thirty seconds. You immediately start rubbing my clit furiously, digging Your nails into the tender skin. i cum in only seconds, shivering in pleasure.

"Did you ask permission to cum?" You taunt. The color drains from my face.

"N-no Sir, b-but You d-did it s-so fast..."

"Oh, and now you're backtalking your Owner?" You reply with a smirk. i shiver in fear. "I'm going to make you pay for that." And i know exactly what You're going to do.

my head is slammed down on the floor, jarring me. i lose focus for a second, until i see your Godly ass descending upon my face. Pale, hairy and pockmarked, i love your ass more than anything. The revulsion others would feel is pure lust to this fuckpig.

Before i know it, shit is being forced into my mouth. The taste is bitter and rotten. "Chew." You demand, and i comply meekly. i chew Your waste until You order me to swallow, and W/we repeat this process until You are empty. my stomach is filled to the brim with Your shit, and it is pure bliss. "Lick Me clean." You order, and i eagerly lick up the remaining shit tangled in Your ass hair.

"Good cunt." You say, and You stand up and hover above me. Your erection is ramrod straight above my cunt and i moan at the thought of it going inside me.

You are thinking along the same lines, but have slightly different plans. You leave the room, and i remain sprawled across the floor with piss and shit all over my face. You did not give me permission to move. When You return, there is harsh-looking rope in Your hands and a wicked grin on Your face.

The couch in the living room is raised off the floor by four small legs. You tie loops around the top two legs, then beckon me over. i hastily respond and lay on the couch, hands above my head. You nod in approval, and tie me to the couch. my wrists ache already from the rough rope, but You could care less.

"I'm going to tease you the way the thought of you teased Me all day..." You murmur, and my face twists in anguish. This was the worst.

You take Your huge, hairy cock and place the tip on my clit. Then You gently stroke up and down with Your glorious cock, arousing me to the brink of insanity. You press against my tight pink opening, but don't enter for several long minutes. You take my tits in your hand, but instead of slaps You draw slow, lazy circles around each nipple. i need to beg for mercy, but do not have permission to speak and do not dare ask for it.

In a split second You are finally inside me, but it is almost worse than the teasing. You rip me in half with your huge cock, tearing my cunt apart. i cannot look to see, but I know W/we are a frothing mess. The look in Your eyes is one of insane greed and lust, and i moan and scream Your name desperately.

Finally, You cum inside my throbbing cunt. i breathe a sigh of contentment, and You grin like the madman You are. And i love You for it.

iDoll
iDoll
7 Followers