The Tree House

Story Info
Sex in the tree house with the neighors close by.
2.2k words
4.39
58.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drlust
drlust
135 Followers

The Tree House

My thanks to Chastity420 who suggested that I turn this real life adventure into a story.

Every year on May 1, my wife and I put the kids to bed, pour ourselves a strong drink, or two, and then recite our favorite poem:

Hooray! Hooray! It’s the first of May. Outdoor fucking begins today!

I learned this poem many years ago from a book by the humorist Allan Sherman and ever since we’ve recited it together on May 1—and if the weather’s good, we act on the imperatives of the verse. This past weekend, the weather was perfect, and so out we went.

Our house is in a suburban subdivision, but it’s an older neighborhood and so the houses have large lots, mature trees, and the yards are at least somewhat private. We have an entire acre of land behind the house and about half way down the yard is a tree house I built for our children years ago. It has two levels, but no roof—just a latticework wall that is about three feet high to keep the kids from falling out. It sits in a couple of trees right up against our neighbors’ fence and has a commanding view of the backyards on either side of us—which means, of course, that anyone in those yards can see the tree house as well.

For the past couple of years we’ve joked about doing our annual outdoor fuck in the tree house, but it’s either been raining, or we had company, or something else prevented us from climbing up for a little fun. This year, though, we had no excuses—the weather was perfect, the kids were asleep, and we were getting buzzed as we worked our way into a second bottle of wine.

So, at around 10:00 p.m., I said to my wife, “Okay Sarah, time for our annual rite of spring.”

She smiled at me, raised her glass, and we said our poem.

“I think this is our year for the tree house,” I said.

She pondered this for a second and then her wicked side took over and she smiled broadly and said, “You know, I think it is. Let’s go.”

I stood, she stood, and we kissed for a minute, our hands wandering over one another, following the familiar paths we’ve established in our 20 years together. Sarah is a very beautiful woman—almost six feet tall, a redhead, with a curvy body, perfect breasts and an ass that makes men stop, stare, and wonder how a woman in her forties can look so good.

Like me, she’s a horny thing and loves to push the envelope of what we can get away with, especially if a little bit of exhibitionism might be involved. Over the years we’ve made love in front of our hotel windows many times, putting on a show for those who care to watch. We’ve masturbated one another on the interstate, giving truckers and eye-full, and we’ve had sex on picnic tables in parks (at night, of course), on rocky outcroppings along the Appalachian Trail, on the beach, in suburban hot tubs at 3:00 a.m., and once against a tree in the middle of an almost full campground. The thrill of possibly being seen adds tremendously to the excitement of the sex.

But we’ve never risked exposing ourselves to our immediate neighbors. After all, we have to live with them for a long time to come.

That didn’t stop us this time. As we kissed and fondled one another there in the living room, my cock began to rise to attention. Feeling my hardness pressed against her leg, Sarah began to stroke me through my pants.

“Mmmm,” she murmured. “I think someone’s ready.”

“Given how hard your nipples are,” I replied, “I think you are too.”

“Follow me,” she whispered, already getting into the thrill of the thing.

We tiptoed through the kitchen, out our back door, and onto our patio. We both pulled up short, because the neighbors on the tree house side of our yard were having a party and several people were out on their patio, drinking, laughing, and smoking.

Our yard is just screened off enough from them that in the dark, they wouldn’t see us unless they were looking right at us, so I took Sarah’s hand and we flitted from bush to tree to tree until we were at the base of the tree that supported the main part of the tree house. At this point we were both giggling like fiends and had to get ourselves under control—we definitely didn’t want our neighbors’ friends to hear us. The moon was about one-third full, so there was just enough light in the yard for us to see one another, but not so much to expose us easily. Still, if they looked carefully, they would certainly be able to see us.

I pressed Sarah up against the tree and started fondling her tits through her sweater. Her nipples are very long and get very, very hard, especially when there is a certain amount of danger involved. She moaned as I twisted them through the material of her sweater—her tits are small enough that she often doesn’t wear a bra at home. Both of her hands dropped to my crotch and she began to stroke my cock again, bringing me back to the full hardness I’d lost as we skulked across the yard.

Then her fingers found my zipper and before I knew it, my cock was out in the cool evening air, exposed to anyone who might look my way. You can have sex inside all you want, but there is nothing like the feeling of your cock out in the open air, being stroked by a woman of immense talent.

Of course, from where we were standing, no one could see us, but the fact that I had my cock out of my pants in my back yard, with 10 or 12 people less than 30 feet from me, made it very difficult not to shoot right then and there. Already my breathing was labored and Sarah was panting as well.

She unbuckled my pants, dropped them to my feet and fell to her knees before me. My cock was instantly engulfed in her mouth, sending shock waves up my spine and making my eyes roll back in my head. I arched my back and pressed myself deeper into her mouth as she sucked me just the way I like—very hard on the head, with her tongue rolling circles around the sensitive tip. I’ve had blowjobs from many different women over the years, but not one of them could hold a candle to Sarah. Not only is she incredibly good—she loves giving head and it really shows in the passion she brings to it.

Before long she was riding her mouth up and down my shaft, one hand cupping my balls, as the other clamped on the base of my cock to hold back any orgasm I might try to spring on her. I would have been perfectly happy to cum just like that, but I had other plans—plans involving the tree house. So, I pushed her head away—with great reluctance, I might add—and pulled her back to a standing position.

Taking the hem of her sweater in my hands, I raised it over her head, exposing her perfect white tits to the night. Then I unsnapped her pants, unzipped them, the two of us did the de-pants dance, wriggling out of our jeans, trying not to fall down. In seconds, we were both completely naked. Off in the other yard, someone must have told a joke, because the crowd broke up in laughter.

“Up!” I whispered, pointing to the rungs of the ladder that are nailed into the tree.

She nodded and began to climb. Watching her white moon of an ass rise above the ground in the darkness was quite a sight. Once she’d disappeared through the trap door in the floor, I followed, my hard cock waving in the darkness.

When I poked my head through the hole in the floor, I was greeted by her cunt, splayed before me, her legs on either side of the hole in the floor. I’m a quick study, so I knew just what to do—and I leaned forward and began to eat her—the rest of my body suspended on the ladder below the floor of the tree house.

Sarah has very prominent outer lips and as they always are when she’s very excited, they were very swollen. Looking at them in the dim moonlight, I marveled at what a sexy woman my wife is—and then went to work. First I took each of her outer lips into my mouth and sucked, drawing as much of the lip into my mouth as I could. She moaned lightly at this, but it was a “whisper moan,” audible only to me.

Then I began licking from the base of her cunt to her clit—long, languid strokes of my tongue that just barely touched her clit, which was already hard and prominent.

“Open yourself up,” I whispered. My arms were still beneath the tree house, so I needed her to help me out.

Sarah placed a hand on either side of her cunt and pressed her lips wide, making her clit stand up and out. I immediately dove onto it, sucking it into my mouth hard. Just as I love my cock sucked hard, Sarah loves her clit to be sucked very hard. My tongue was working on it, lashing back and forth across the nub of her desire as I tried my best to draw then entire thing into my mouth. She began to writhe on the floor of the tree house and moan a bit louder. Again, a burst of laughter rolled over us from the yard next door and we both froze involuntarily.

It occurred to me that I was very exposed there, my body suspended below the tree house—Sarah was largely invisible, screened off by the latticework, but not me. The thought that someone might be watching me right now, staring at my cock as I ate my wife made me that much harder. So hard, in fact, that I had to fuck Sarah.

I released her clit from the grasp of my mouth and climbed the rest of the way into the tree house. She scooted herself away from the entrance hole to let me in, and then rolled over onto her hands and knees, raising her ass in front of me. She knows full well that I can’t resist her when she wants to be fucked like this.

Grabbing her ass in both hands, I split her cheeks apart, slid the head of my now steel hard cock down her crack and when I felt the warmth of her wetness, plunged myself all the way into her cunt. She grunted as I bottomed out inside her and began to whisper, “Fuck me baby, fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

Her passion, my need, and the proximity of our neighbors drove me into a frenzy, and I began to fuck her hard, slamming myself into her, both hands pulling her hips toward me with each stroke. Suddenly she slapped my right hand to get me to stop.

“Shit, Allan! Stop that!” she ordered in a stage whisper. “Can’t you hear how loud that is?”

Jesus Christ! I’d gotten so worked up I’d forgotten how loud that kind of fucking can be. It was very quiet over in the neighbors’ yard. Had they heard us? Were they looking around to see where those fucking sounds came from?

All at once, the conversation from next door resumed. Whew!

More carefully and much more quietly, I began to stroke into Sarah from behind, savoring each sensation as my cock slid out, out, out, until just those large and swollen outer lips held it in their embrace, then in, the rim of the head forcing its way through the folds inside her, until my balls were pressed hard against her.

I could feel her fingers working hard on her clit and knew that she would cum soon. As she began to tighten inside, the pressure on the head of my cock increased. When you’ve been fucking each other for 20 years, you know exactly when the other person is close and Sarah and I are masters at cumming together.

As my balls began to tighten, the rhythm of her fingers on her clit increased.

“Close. Close. Close!” I moaned as softly as I could.

“Cum baby,” she whispered urgently. “Cum with menow!

Feeling her cunt beginning to contract around my cock was all I needed and I sank as far into her as I could go, spurting semen deep inside her—once, twice, three times—her fingers working wildly over her clit. Both of us had our teeth clenched, forcing all orgasmic noises back down our throats.

Finally, my spurting stopped. Her contractions began to fade. Then her knees gave way and we were suddenly laying there on the floor of the tree house, my softening cock inside her, listening to the conversations next door, to the insects and the tree frogs.

“Whew,” she said. “That was amazing.”

“Yes,” I agreed. “You are an amazing fuck.”

“Now that we know how nice this place is, we’ll have to visit again, don’t you think?” she asked.

“Would tomorrow night be too soon?” I replied.

drlust
drlust
135 Followers