The Tree House Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple's weekend away at the Tree House.
1.5k words
3.94
14.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had a few bags to bring in from the car when I noticed that my wife was already taking her clothes off and headed out to the hot tub.

"When you are done unloading the car, please bring me a beer." She said as she slipped off her underwear and walked out to the deck and into the small hot tub. The sight of her perfect brown bottom always gets my pulse going.

We had just arrived at the Tree House for our weekend getaway. The Tree House was in small town along the Northern California coast, nestled in a redwood grove. Several redwood giants towered over the hot tub which was on a private deck located just off bedroom of the small cottage. It would be prefect for what we had planned for the weekend.

I quickly finished unpacking the car and grabbed the beer my wife had requested. I walked out onto the deck of our rental cabin, it was late afternoon and the sun was shining through the tall redwood trees that surround the deck. My wife was definitely enjoying the hot tub. She was submerged up to her neck but she was rubbing her large breasts under the water.

"Don't they look good in the sun?" she smiled and squeezed her tits together. My cock immediately started to grow, I couldn't get undressed and into the tub with her fast enough.

I sat across from her while we drank our beers and relaxed after the long drive up the coast. After every drink, she would put her beer down and squeeze and rub her tits, which were floating under the water. It was unclear if she was doing this to tease me or to pleasure herself, likely a little bit of both. Either way, I was really enjoying the show.

"I'm getting too hot, I need to stretch out my back" she announced as she got up from the tub.

She rolled out her yoga mat out next to the bed, in front of the sliding glass door that lead to the deck. I watched from the hot tub as she started her stretching routine, naked. Her damp brown skin glowed in the sun light coming in through the door.

I exited the tub, grabbed a towel and walked inside to grab another beer. I took a seat on a high bar stool nearby and sipped my drink enjoying the show. She continued her stretching routine, down on all fours with her back arched giving me a full view of herself in the process. I could she see her pussy start to glisten with wetness and I swear her tight little asshole was winking at me.

"I could use some oil, I'm all dry from the hot tub" she said looking back over her shoulder giving her ass a shake.

I quickly grabbed the bottle of oil, rubbed some on my hands and began to message all over her body. My hands moved from her shoulders and back down to her ass and legs, finally I gave her feet a quick oil rub.

The sunlight pouring in through the sliding glass door made her perfectly golden oily skin shimmer and shine beautifully. I noticed that I had neglected to rub any oil in her ass crack and it looked very dry in contrast. I leaned forward, spread her ass cheeks wide, flattened my tongue and gave her a long slow lick from her clit, across her asshole, all the way up to the top of her crack. She let out a gasp and instinctively pulled away a bit. But I grabbed her hips to pulling her ass into my face and moved my tongue back to her tight little asshole.

"Naughty boy" she said, as she started to wiggle her ass and push back into me.

I took this as the green light and began to slowly eat her asshole, alternating between flat tongue licks all the way up and down her crack and pointing my tongue to rim her tight hole. I can never get enough of her sweet ass. My absolute favorite place to be is with my face buried in between her cheeks.

Once I got her asshole nice and wet with my tongue, I moved down to give her swollen clit a few licks. She must have been enjoying the attention, as her pussy was dripping wet. I felt her body shudder when I pressed against her clit, first with my tongue, then my finger as I returned to focus on her asshole. She was rocking her hips back and forth making it difficult for me to maintain the necessary pressure on her important parts.

She pulled away, climbed on the bed and spread her legs wide. Without a word I climbed on the bed and dove right into her wet pussy. I concentrated on her clit with my stiff tongue and worked a finger easily into her slippery hole. I know this will drive her over the edge quickly, so I just hung on as she pressed against me trying desperately to get more of my finger inside of her and more of my tongue against her clit. I felt her pussy gush even more juice and then tighten up as her orgasm ripped through her body. After what felt like more than 10 minutes or so, she released the grip she had on me with her thighs and I was able to come up for air.

I moved up alongside and snuggled with her, allowing her to catch her breath before I fucked her. We lay that way for a bit and after we rubbed on and kiss each other lightly enjoyed her post orgasmic bliss together. She started to rub my throbbing cock and my hips involuntarily started to move with her strokes.

"Do you want to cum now...or do want me to tease you?" She questioned as she continued to rub her hand up and down by dick.

She is always very fond of asking me difficult questions to answer when most of my blood was not in my brain.

"Tease" I was able to stammer, my heart pounding in my chest. I was beyond turned on, and I wanted to see how far she could push me.

"Ok, are you sure?" She was already teasing me.

I nodded and she moved down between my legs. She squeezed together her ample breasts pushing the nipples close together giving me a wonderfully sexy sight. She lowered her lips and began to suck on my cock, licking the underside first and then mercifully sliding her lips over what was now my purple cockhead, which was dripping with precum. She licked the length of underside of my shaft, which drives shivers up my spin. I could see her pull up saliva from her throat and she let it dripple down over my cock, which she then spread out by taking nearly the entire thing down her throat. Her lips were straining around the thick base of my shaft.

Once she felt it was sufficiently covered in her slippery spit, she freed it from her mouth and wrapped her warm tits around me, giving me a slow and sexy titty fuck. My memory is mostly a blur, every so often stopped and plunging her mouth down over my cock, giving it more lubrication for her tits. She made sure to lick all over my cock, letting the saliva drip from her lips, looking into my eyes giving me her amazingly slutty sexy look.

She rose up on all fours and twisted her body so her butt was alongside my head. She accomplished this move without letting by cock out of mouth.

"You should play with my ass" she said between licks on my cock.

I happily obliged and began to squeeze and rubbed her upturned ass cheeks. I moved my fingers to find her tight asshole still slick with a combination of my spit and her leaking pussy. I lightly played and teased her hole while she continued to suck my cock.

She seemed to have moved on from the teasing stage because she was now eagerly deep throating my cock in our new position. It seemed like she couldn't get enough in her mouth and was pushing herself down as far as she could and then rising up, taking a breath and doing it again.

Her saliva was dripping down around the base of my shaft and onto my balls. She moved her hand and began messaging my balls while she bobbed up and down. She moved her hand from by balls to my asshole. I cocked by leg up to give better access. She slowly slide a slippery saliva coated finger into my asshole and continued to deep throat my cock. I was getting a triple play of sensations, my asshole, my cock and my hand, which was playing with her asshole.

I took a moment to visually take in what was going on, and watched her stuffing my cock in her mouth while fingering my ass. It was all too much for me and I came deep in her mouth. She struggled to take it all in her mouth, but she did like a champ. I didn't see one drop escape her lips.

We had only been there an hour, but the drive to the Tree House was really paying off.