The Tribe's Initiation

Story Info
When Daddy and I visited the tribe, something went wrong.
762 words
3.49
183.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around the turn of the 20th Century and Daddy was a sociologist professor. His main subjects was the tribes in the heart of Africa. Mother died giving birth to me, so it was just Daddy and me.

Shortly after I turned 18, Daddy's superiors offered him a position as the lead scientist in an expedition into the deep jungles of Africa. He wanted to send me to a boarding school, while he was gone, but I pleaded and cajoled until he finally gave in and said that I could come with him.

After a very long and strenuous journey we finally arrived. The sociologists, the guards and lastly but not least I, were welcomed by the tribal elders.

The scientist Daddy was replacing drew him away. As I watched them, Daddy's expression went from amused to alarm in under a minute. Daddy looked at me, then his gaze traveled to someone behind me. I looked over my shoulder and a huge, dark skinned man took a hold of my arms. Scared, I called for my Daddy to help me, but Daddy's colleague stopped him as he tried to come to my aid.

I was lead away from my Daddy and into a hut. There a woman bathed me, rubbed some kind of lotion into my skin and dressed me as in a tribal woman's garment.

Something weird was happening to me. My body were hot then cold then sizzling hot again. I was embarrassingly wet down there, and I could hardly walk because of the ache inside me.

While I was being cleansed the tribe had been preparing a feast.

When everything was ready, I was lead to the central hut in the village. It was dark inside the hut and the only thing I could make out were the coals from a low fire. As my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see the shapes of men all around the fire. They sat on mattes on the floor, where as I was seated on a special chair and given a bowl of food. We ate and drank, but when the meal was set aside, a rising anticipation stirred inside the hut.

I felt a little lightheaded so I leaned back against the chair's back. I closed my eyes for a second and hands grasped me, holding me in place until I was securely restrained. Yanking, I tried to break free but to no avail.

All the while, the simmering arousal I felt in my lower stomach rose to a sizzling high temperature. Looking around I saw that the men were playing some kind of game. The difference was that they were naked now, all of them.

Between the dark skinned tribe's men, I spotted the lighter hues of the men that had come with Daddy and me to the tribe. Most of the men were sporting an erection. Some were big others not so, but weirdly enough I was not scared. For every glance at their cocks my arousal rose higher and higher. I was panting with want. I wanted to feel them all inside me, on me, around me.

Then they brought Daddy forward. He was naked too and his cock stood proudly past his navel. I could not help it. I wanted it; no, I needed my Daddy's cock inside me.

Moaning, I begged him to take me, fuck his little girl and make me his woman. There were cheers and applause. I saw him argue, but I could not hear him over the cheers. I just kept begging him and with each plead I cried out, his resistance faltered; until he knelt between my widespread thighs, cock in hand. Daddy lifted the single cloth barrier left between our sexes and as he whispered his love and apology, he guided his cock into my virgin pussy, taking it and making me a woman.

What followed afterwards passed in a blur. They fucked me so many times, I lost count and my orgasms were numerous. My pussy was flooded with so much semen and sometime during that night I got pregnant.

Who the father is, I do not know. I do not care. It started with love and it will end in love.

Daddy is my man now and when we do not make love he is out in village helping where needed.

He caresses my growing baby-bump often and gets more and more passionate for every week that goes by. We are part of the tribe since they adopted us both that very night we came.