The Tribute

Story Info
She worked hard to be chosen.
7.6k words
4.55
67.2k
44
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,236 Followers

Tribute!

She'd been chosen!

Chryssa was elated! She could barely believe her good luck.

Actually, it wasn't really all that much luck - it was due to her hard work. She'd trained and practiced for three long years. Her training had begun when she'd reached her eighteenth birthday.

On that significant day, Sassa, Chryssa's mother, started the celebration by helping her daughter with her makeup, and then preparing for her the foods she loved most. After the family had eaten, knowing her daughter's desire and ambitions, Sassa said, "Chryssa, stand before us and remove your garment."

Because she knew the Tribute needed to be comfortable with displaying her body, Chryssa's face took on only a slight blush as she untied the cord that cinched her peplos against her waist. As she opened the brooch at her left shoulder, the material parted, and now easily slipped off her right shoulder. The lightweight fabric drifted to the floor by her feet, and she now stood nude, except for the delicate lacing that rose from her sandals and crisscrossed her legs almost to the back of each knee.

Her mother, father, and three older brothers examined Chryssa's body with critical, appraising eyes. Her shining black hair, held back from her face by a delicate silken hair fillet, fell in natural ringlets to caress her shoulders. Her arched eyebrows drew attention to her dark brown eyes, sparkling with health, made all the more dramatic by the eyeshadow her mother had skillfully applied. Chryssa wet her lips, nervously. But that sheen made their redness seem even more kissable, especially when she smiled shyly.

Her father and brothers, being men, had glanced at her face, which they saw everyday, but paid a lot more attention to her body, revealed fully. Chryssa's breasts had rounded out nicely as she'd grown, forming generous globes. But from her areolae to her nipples, they still had the puffy appearance, forming a slight, forward-pointing cone, often seen on young women with little experience with sex. The nipples were a pleasing dark brown, but adjacent to the nipples, the inner parts of her areolae were almost pink, only becoming a brown ring where the areola edge met the breast proper. The effect was rather hypnotic, judging from the way the men gawked.

They were probably paying more attention to her tits than her pussy, because her pubic hair had never been trimmed. A thick bush obscured all of her sex. Vadik, Chryssa's father, told her mother, "She needs grooming down below."

Her mother nodded agreement, saying "I'll see to it right away. I'm sure we can make that as attractive as the rest of her." Chryssa's blush deepened slightly.

Seeing her embarrassment, Vadik said, "You're a vision of loveliness, daughter. Be proud of your appearance, because your skills and intelligence are wrapped in a glorious package." Chryssa's chin lifted slightly, and she stood up straighter. "Now turn, and let us see the rest of you."

As Chryssa turned, her breasts came into profile, causing two of her brothers to lick their lips. Then all studied her back. Her symmetry was delightful, from her swan-like neck to her heels. All appreciated the sweep of her shoulders, her narrow waist, the curve of her hips, and her thighs and calves. But the men especially focused on her buttocks. Uther, one of her brothers, voiced, "I think her butt needs to have more heft and swell."

Vadik nodded, but said, "That will happen naturally as she trains. Hill running will help." Looking at his wife, he stated, "You have good clay to work with, Sassa. Begin teaching her the ways with women. After that, her brothers and I will start teaching her about men and their ways." Turning back to Chryssa, he said, "Daughter, from this point forward, if you really wish a chance to become the Tribute, you may as well remain naked, unless a day is uncharacteristically cold. You need to get used to being cloaked only in your own skin, I think."

Chryssa looked down at the floor, "Yes, Father," she replied.

The men left, going about their business, while Sassa took her daughter's hand and led her out into the bright sunshine, the better to see her pubic area as she carefully began the task of taming the young woman's bush.

After some period of time, the ground beneath Chryssa's stool was littered with curly black hairs, and her sex seemed covered in a fine, dark, silky fur that drew the eye and enhanced the beauty of that part of her body. She ran her fingers back and forth through her fur, gazing at it in wonder. "Thank you, Mother," she whispered. "I love it."

"I'm glad you're pleased," her mother responded. "And I hope you paid attention to how the grooming is done, because you'll have to maintain it." She watched her daughter stroking her pubic hair for a while, and then said, "Now we should start your lesson about the anatomy of a woman, and how to pleasure her, since you may be called upon to do so." With that, Sassa swiftly removed her own garment. Her body was an older, more voluptuous version of Chryssa's. But age had caused her breasts to begin to sag, and there were wrinkles in places where Chryssa had only smooth skin.

Over the next several days, Chryssa became very familiar with her mother's body, as well as her own. She learned that there were a lot more erogenous zones on the female body then she'd ever dreamed. Her mother taught her the basics - the use of her mouth, tongue, finger pads, fingernails, breasts, and toes to stimulate sensitive areas of the flesh. Sassa demonstrated these things on her daughter, bringing her to one shuddering climax after another, showing the efficacy of these techniques.

Chryssa applied the same techniques to her mother. Very quickly she proved herself to be a natural in intimate, sexual things, such as cunnilingus, and analingus. She was pleased to see and hear her mother writhing and crying out as each orgasm demanded its release. Chryssa also learned how exciting the arousal fragrance was, emanating from a woman's body, and how delicious her fluids tasted.

After those fundamentals, their neighbor, Martta, was called upon to further Chryssa's education in these matters. Martta was well-qualified to do so, since nine years ago she herself had been chosen as Tribute. She approved what Chryssa had learned thus far, and went on to instruct her in the performance of a few erotic tricks of which most women were unaware. Martta demonstrated them on both Chryssa and her mother, and then watched Chryssa attempt them with her mother. As a final test, Chryssa did these things to Martta herself.

One of Martta's special techniques involved the use of her eyelashes to stimulate a woman's nipples, belly, mound, and sex. When Chryssa was practicing this on Martta, she managed to get their neighbor so aroused that Sassa had to hold her down as Chryssa's eyelashes were fluttering over her mound, approaching her clit. Chryssa gently pressed back the hood which partially covered Martta's clit, and then flicked it rapidly and repeatedly with her luxurious lashes. Martta began shrieking and bucking with such intensity that Chryssa had to increase the pressure of her hands on either side of the clit to hold her in place. Martta came so hard that she began squirting. The first blast hit Chryssa's face, catching her by surprise. She quickly recovered, opening her mouth, catching and drinking each subsequent eruption, still stimulating that clit with her flutters.

When Martta gasped out, "Enough please... No more... I can't take anymore... Mercy..." Chryssa stopped using her eyelashes, and carefully licked Martta's cunt clean. When the neighbor had finally caught her breath, she pulled Chryssa up into an embrace. Pressing their nude bodies together, she gave Chryssa a tender kiss, and declared, "You're ready. You've mastered all I can teach you." She then giggled, which made their tits wobble together in a delightful manner, and added, "But you can come over and practice on me anytime you wish."

Chryssa replied, "I'd be happy to do so, Martta. I certainly don't want to forget what I've learned from you. But I wonder... what's it like on the island where the Tribute goes?"

Martta gave her a tender smile. "Chryssa, you know that I'm forbidden to discuss anything about that island, other than it's tropical. If I broke my silence, I'd be stripped of my Tribute stipend, and that stipend is generous enough to allow us former Tributes the luxury of doing whatever we want for our living. When you're chosen as Tribute, you'll be sworn to the same secrecy."

Chryssa heard Martta say 'when' rather than 'if' about becoming the Tribute, and felt goosebumps tingle all along her arms and legs. Martta seemed positive that her talents were developing such that she'd rise to the top, if not the first year she was eligible, then surely a subsequent year. She gave the older woman an extra special embrace and kiss, thanking her for her help and confidence.

Chryssa's preparations didn't all involve sex, of course. She had to learn manners and deportment, since the Tribute was also a sort of ambassador. She also had to run every day, gradually increasing her distance, until she could run for miles effortlessly. This was to build up her endurance. She was thrilled to run naked across the countryside, especially on warm, sunny days, or days when the rain fell as a light mist. Mother also had her churn the milk into butter, using the quick up and down motions of her arms that the process required.

Soon Chryssa's body was lithe and lean with obvious but understated musculature. She also had an all over tan, which gave her skin a golden tone, and when she sweated, she radiated a golden glow. A cream that her mother supplied helped keep her skin from damage from such exposure to the elements. She was also massaged regularly, which helped relieve any aches and pains that arose from her vigorous activities. She liked the way the oil made her skin gleam, especially because it drew the eyes of the nearby men. Chryssa chuckled quietly to herself every time one of those men tripped or bumped into something because they were focused on her naked body rather than where they were going.

Next, Chryssa was to begin her studies about males. But before those began, her mother supplied her with a special herb. "Chew and swallow one leaf of this herb every morning, daughter. This will prevent you from getting pregnant. We don't know exactly why this works, but it does."

"Does taking this herb mean that I'll never have children?" Chryssa asked.

"Not at all. When a woman stops taking it, she can usually get pregnant within a year, so it does no permanent damage to fertility," Sassa assured her.

Chryssa's lessons on male anatomy and pleasuring began with her mother using her father for demonstration. Sassa carefully explained the parts of his manhood, noting that a male's erogenous zones were mainly concentrated in and around his pelvis, although his lips, neck, and nipples also responded to stimulation.

She watched her mother skillfully use her hands and mouth to arouse her father's lust. When she saw her mother pump his cock until he ejaculated, Chryssa smiled, since she finally understood why her mother'd insisted she build up her arm muscles by churning all that butter. Over the next several days, she observed her mother perform the equivalent of cunnilingus, calling the act 'fellatio' instead. Even though that act had a different word with regard to a male, she found that 'analingus' was the same word for both sexes, as she watched her mother demonstrate that as well, with her father writhing and bucking with pleasure, reacting to that probing tongue.

Her mother and father then demonstrated coupling in many, many different positions. Obviously men get bored having sex the same way, time after time, so they've invented many new ones, and to be honest, some of them were either strange, ridiculous, or almost impossible to achieve. Her parents did share with her which positions gave more pleasure to the woman, which to the man, and which were mutually beneficial. Her mother also had Chryssa practice with small cucumbers, learning to grip them with not only her cunt, but also with her ass muscles. "Part of the method of pleasuring the man involves learning to control your inner muscles, learning to make them grip and also ripple. If you do this right, you can remain stationary, and the man would swear his cock is being pumped and sucked!"

Like any young person, Chryssa was impatient to actually try what she was being shown on the real thing, not just on cucumbers. After she verbally proved she'd been paying careful attention, she was finally permitted to grasp her father's member with her hands, and begin practicing in earnest. Day after day, while her mother watched, commented, and corrected, Chryssa brought her father to orgasm manually, orally, vaginally, and anally. After that, her mother taught her how to use her feet on his manhood, and also how to wrap her now well developed breasts around his member, receiving his seed on her face and in her mouth. She found that she'd developed quite a liking for the taste of semen, and if his load didn't hit her mouth directly, she often scooped it from her pussy or skin and sucked it off her hands.

Sassa told her, "Excellent. Now you must practice and practice until all these things become second nature to you, daughter. If you did that only with your father, you'd wear him down to a nub." She smiled. "Luckily, you have three brothers, so you may now train with them as often as you can."

As she began working with her brothers, she found that each had his personal fetish. They all fucked her, of course. But Uther relished spanking her ass, making it sore and red before he fucked her. All this stimulation helped her ass to grow into curved spheres whose appearance made men's heads swivel and their sudden erections forced their clothing to tent forward, as they watched her run by. Her brother Lajos preferred toying with her sex, pulling at her labia, fingering her, and even trying to shove his whole hand up inside her, especially when her tunnel was lubricated with his semen. Fariddon, on the other hand, seemed fascinated with her tits, twisting and plucking at them, when he wasn't suckling them. Like her ass, her tits responded by losing their puffy, immature cones and swelling into glorious globes that raise the lust in all that observed them, male and female.

With these brotherly attentions, Chryssa often had soreness at her tits, cunt and ass. She got her own form of sweet revenge. She'd visit her brothers at night to suck more semen from them. They weren't allowed to refuse her, since she must practice constantly. She might only suck a load or two from each, since she wanted their cocks to still be able to function during the day. And they'd better be functional, because, at Martta's suggestion, Sassa now wanted Chryssa to learn how to take on all four men at the same time, using cunt, ass, mouth and hand. With special coaching and some demonstrations from Martta, the young girl became quite skillful in this, as well, before the time arrived for the selection of the Tribute.

Her mother and Martta further insisted that she also pleasure herself regularly, vaginally and anally, with the plentiful cucumbers that grew in their garden. Moreover, she practiced taking them in her mouth, learning to throat them when her father or brothers weren't handy, or when she'd exhausted their dicks completely, and they remained too limp to be useful. She continued taking them into her cunt, gripping them with her inner muscles. But Martta kept selecting larger and larger specimens. Some of these stretched her painfully, until she learned to control the relaxation of her internal muscles as well as control their contractions. A few of these cucumbers were hideously long and wide - very unlike actual male members. Still, Chryssa did as she was told.

No one was permitted to know to what trials the judges might subject the candidates. And the judges and candidates were sworn to secrecy about this sacred process. However, on the day Chryssa was tested, several people noted that the male judges needed to be carried home in sedan chairs, and the female judges staggered home bowlegged.

Chryssa was declared the winner, and a fitting Tribute.

One of her duties was to explain to the new eighteen-year-old women the role of the Tribute, and why they should consider training for it. "We have a critical trading partnership with the peoples of a southern island," she explained. "Each year, we send them a Tribute, a woman between the ages of twenty-one and twenty-five who's highly skilled sexually. This woman spends a year on their island, open to having sex with any who desire it, determined to incite their lust, and deliver to them the greatest pleasures they can imagine. The greater her success, the greater value placed on our trade goods, which benefits our entire economy. Being chosen as Tribute is a high honor, well worth training toward."

She let that thought sink in, then continued, "Of course, there's also a personal reward for performing this duty. The returning Tribute gets a generous monetary stipend for the rest of her years, commensurate with the manner in which she enhanced our economy by her actions. This is usually enough to make her a wealthy, independent woman."

She scanned the eager faces. "Who thinks they'd like to do such training?" Every hand shot up. "Wonderful," she said, grinning. "All right, all of you stand up and get naked." She watched as eyes widened in shock, and was not surprised to see about half the young women get up and strip, while the others blushed and remained seated. "If you want to become the Tribute, you can't afford to be shy about your bodies," she advised them. She'd arrived clothed to address them, but without the slightest hint of embarrassment or shame, she now unpinned her peplos and let it fall to her feet.

She let them feast their eyes on her tanned, nude, voluptuous body, turning and raising her arms to let them see all of herself. "See? Three years ago, my body looked like the ones these brave young ladies have revealed." She indicated the naked ones with a sweep of her arm. "The rigorous training sculpted mine into this shape. Any one of you, with determination and effort, can do the same." She paused a moment. "Of course, you also need a deep lust for sex, and good teachers. I was fortunate enough to have a loving mother and father, three older brothers, plus a willing and generous neighbor - a former Tribute herself. They were all instrumental in my learning process. I wish you all well, whatever you decide."

Soon thereafter, Chryssa took leave of her family, and, with great pomp and fanfare, boarded the sailing ship that would take her south. The mainsail of the ship was emblazoned with a very accurate portrayal of her vulva, proclaiming her dedication to sexuality for all the well wishers. Other than the ship's crew, one member of the panel of judges accompanied her on the trip. His job was to instruct her on the final details of protocol, observe how she was received, and report back about her installation ceremony.

Luckily, they had fair winds, and smooth sailing, and the warm, sunny days passed, one by one. Chryssa felt a bit strange, dressed in a modest tunic-like garment. Even though the mainsail reminded all the crew what was hidden under her skirt, up where her thighs joined together, she wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone on this week's journey. However, she continued eating one leaf of the herb each day, and had brought along enough of it to last her the entire year. If something happened to her supply, she could easily arrange for more to be sent as the trading vessels regularly sailed their goods back and forth between the destination island and her home.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,236 Followers