The Tribute Pt. 02

Story Info
She has a chance to teach.
11k words
4.62
16.2k
12
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Chryssa was bathing, attended by four of the village women that had appointed themselves as her 'handmaidens' because they enjoyed basking in the honor accorded to her by the rest of the village. That, and the fact that if they felt needy, they were the first in line to use the sexual services provided by the Tribute.

On this particular day, for instance, Mashavu had told the Tribute that she wished to have her ass played with. Smiling, Chryssa had obliged her by placing the woman face down over a bench. Naked, she straddled the woman's low back, facing her feet. Prying apart those glorious ass cheeks, Chryssa carefully drooled warm spittle on the centered pucker. She put her finger in her mouth to coat it with slippery saliva, and then pressed it slowly through the anal ring, adding more spittle from time to time. Mashavu was moaning softly by the time the finger fully penetrated her, and her moaning intensified as Chryssa added a second finger, and then a third.

The other three handmaidens watched with wide open eyes as Chryssa began finger fucking Mashavu's ass. They always watched, learning new things to try. The impaled woman was writhing on the bench as her pleasure built and built. But Chryssa intuited that she needed a little extra something to bring on her climax. Chryssa's open palm cracked swiftly down onto Mashavu's ass cheeks - not harshly, but erotically. It only took about six slaps before Mashavu began her orgasm. Chryssa had to hold the woman's waist tightly between her thighs, riding her as she bucked on the surface of the bench. She continued spanking, although with a lighter force, until the woman sighed with completion.

Panya, who was the smallest - a very petite woman - requested cunnilingus. To add a certain piquancy to this, Chryssa had the other three handmaidens help. One held Panya's hands up above her head as she rested on her back. The other two each grabbed a knee and ankle, holding the woman open. Instead of getting between Panya's legs, Chryssa knelt alongside her lower belly, and leaned down, bringing her face near the woman's sex. Sideways as she was to the woman's labia, she was able to slurp both of the pussy lips into her mouth at the same time. Applying significant suction, she raised her head up, stretching those lips until they popped out of her mouth. Panya's elevated breathing rate and sounds of pleasure indicated how much she was enjoying this variation.

After several minutes of this, Panya's labia were puffy and hot. The Tribute then delicately pried them open and let her mouth position itself where those lips had been. Again suction was applied, but this time Chryssa didn't lift her head upward. She kept it in place, and allowed her tongue to plunge itself deeply into the woman's cunt. Panya shrieked, and the handmaidens were hard-pressed to hold her down at that point. The plunging tongue displaced the welling vaginal fluids which were then whisked up into Chryssa's throat. After drinking a refreshing amount of Panya's cunt juices, Chryssa moved her mouth to the woman's clit, and let her fingers start doing what the tongue had been doing inside the hot, pulsating vagina. Panya was already shaking as Chryssa sucked and stretched her clit, letting it pop out of her lips like the labia had done previously. Panya's scream of orgasm could be heard throughout the village, making people stop and smile.

Wambua merely asked the Tribute for something novel - something she'd never experienced before. Smiling, Chryssa had Wambua sit with her back braced firmly against the side of a sturdy wooden desk. Chryssa sat facing her, lifting Wambua's right foot with her hands, and placing her own right foot directly in front of the woman's pussy. Wambua's eyes bulged slightly as Chryssa began softly sucking on her big toe. This was indeed a novel sensation for the woman - no one had ever sucked on her toe before, and the pleasurable sensation being generated streaked from that toe, up her leg, and into her crotch.

Wambua's eyes increased their bulging by about twenty percent as Chryssa brought the toes of her right foot against the wetness emanating from between the handmaiden's slit. Wiggling slightly, the toes worked their way inward, burrowing into the warmth of the woman's vaginal tunnel. At the same time, Chryssa widened her mouth to take in all of Wambua's toes, suckling them as her tongue licked and explored the spaces between them. Thunderstruck by the flood of sensations, all converging at her sex, Wambua began a humping action with her pelvis. This only served to drive the toes even more deeply inside her. Almost all of Chryssa's foot was now inside her pussy, and the wiggling, curling and uncurling toes were urging her to cum - and she came, magnificently! Gasping and shuddering, she anointing the Tribute's foot with copious juices. It was a good thing she was braced against the desk, or she might've fallen over as she lost control of her limbs.

Finally, it was Chiku's turn. She'd always been quite vain about her breasts, and wanted them worshiped today. The Tribute did this by sitting behind her with her long, shapely legs embracing Chiku's waist, and nuzzling her neck while she reached around to those sensitive tits. Chiku's nipples sprang to life, causing the other handmaidens to gasp and murmur. As the Tribute kneaded and nuzzled, those nipples swelled and swelled. Their dark brown areolae corrugated into a rippling textured landscape as they thrust the flesh of the nipples farther forward. Chryssa gently raked her fingernails across that landscape as she began nibbling the woman's neck, peering over her shoulder to watch the reactions of her breast tissue.

Chiku arched her back... more and more... like a tightening bowstring, thrusting her tits more firmly against the Tribute's manipulations. Chryssa couldn't see this, but Chiku's eyes were rolling back in their sockets with pleasure, and her cunt was opening like a flower. But the Tribute could smell the woman's nectar, flowing out from between her swelling labia. With a quiet articulation into Chiku's ear, Chryssa softly whispered, "Cum." At that same moment, her fingers grasped the swollen nipples and gave them a perfectly modulated squeeze. Chiku cried out her release, and shook so violently as she came that her tit flesh wobbled like jelly, except for the nipples still trapped in Chryssa's fingertips.

All that took place right after they awoke together, and consequently the Tribute needed to be bathed to start the rest of her day. They soaped her, scrubbed her, rinsed her, and massaged her with fragrant oil. Each handmaiden took a different section of her body for the massage, and Chryssa luxuriated in the feel of eight hands rubbing her sensuously. Heavenly. When this was finished, her skin gleamed. Panya had the daily task of shaving Chryssa's pubic region, leaving only an inverted triangle of dark, trimmed hairs that never failed to draw the men's attention.

Once Chryssa's hair had dried, Wambua plaited the long black silky strands, and secured them with a colorful fillet of gold thread. Chiku applied the red salve to the edge of the Tribute's areolae, while Panya delicately painted it along the edges of her labia. Mashavu skillfully applied an iridescent eyeshadow, which enhanced the natural beauty of the Tribute's brown eyes. Her lips needed no enhancement, being a delicate pink and very kissable. Their ministrations complete, the self-appointed handmaidens stood back as Chryssa arose to consume her daily dose of the special herb that prevented pregnancy. The Tribute seldom wore any clothing at all in this warm climate, and her lithe, lean body had tanned to a brown that approximated the warm brown skin tones of many of the villagers.

She went out to the comfortable hammock located near the door to her home. Panya gave the hammock gentle nudges from time to time, creating a soft artificial breeze on Chryssa's body. Chiku fed her a light repast of fruits as she awaited learning what the villagers needed today.

It wasn't long before Tahvo, the village leader appeared, walking toward her. There were others with him, but they were walking single file, so she could only see a tall man behind him. The man's rippling musculature was sheathed in a medium brown skin with cool jewel undertones. As they drew nearer, she could discern a woman walking behind that man. The woman's skin glowed like polished ebony. She was gorgeous. It wasn't until they were very close that Chryssa also saw that they had with them a young man, whose beautiful dark skin approximated that of the woman. Chryssa was surprised that she didn't know these three people, but the village was extensive enough that she hadn't met everyone yet in the few weeks that she'd been with them.

"Greetings, Tribute," the leader said, formally.

"Good morning, Tahvo," she replied. "You're looking very virile this morning." There was a tinge of flattery in that statement, but in her experience, he was very virile, indeed. His virility was apparent, since on this warm, clear day he was naked, as were the people with him.

Tahvo reacted with a huge grin as he turned to make introductions. "This man is Kamau, and the woman is his wife, Sauda." He then pointed at the young man. "And this is Ndulu, their son."

Chryssa had gotten out of the hammock during these introductions, but had maintained eye contact, as was proper. "I'm very pleased to meet you Kamau, Sauda, and Ndulu," she said, bowing her head at each as she said the name. She rubbed her chin and thought for a moment, and then added, "I've been working on trying to learn your language, and I'm only a beginner, so please bear with me if I get this wrong."

Looking at the older man, she said, "I believe that Kamau means 'quiet warrior' or something like that." The man smiled and nodded in agreement. Her attention moved to the woman, and she stated, "My understanding is that Sauda means 'dark beauty' and if that is so, you were well named, since you are so lovely." The woman raised her hand to her mouth to shyly partially hide her smile, but her dark eyes flashed happiness as her cheeks took on a delicate blush. Her husband again nodded his agreement. Finally, Chryssa turned to the young man. "I think Ndulu is a word that means 'dove' which is a bird that's not only beautiful, but is also intelligent, as anyone can tell looking into its eyes. Many is the time that I've had a dove perched on my finger and I've petted its gloriously soft feathers." If the mother's reaction could've been classified as shy, the young man's body language took shyness to a whole new level. He bowed his shoulders forward and clinched his legs together from thighs to feet, but Chryssa could see a smile form on his lips before his chin sank to his chest.

"Well spoken, Tribute," Tahvo praised. "Your knowledge is commendable." Chryssa also enjoyed her share of flattery, and her smile seemed to make her whole face light up with joy.

"I'm happy that I didn't put my foot in my mouth," Chryssa said with a light giggle. When Tahvo looked at her foot and then at her mouth with an expression that signaled confusion, she explained, "When we say 'put my foot in my mouth' it just means that the person committed a blunder, saying something embarrassing or tactless."

Tahvo's expression cleared. "Ah, I understand. Thank you for explaining. Now let me state why we're here. Their son, Ndulu, has just reached the age of manhood. It's now time for him to learn the ways of man and woman. Normally, his mother or his aunts would take on the duty to teach him. But Sauda rightly pointed out that we now have you with us, Tribute. They would be honored if you would be the person to so teach their son."

Ndulu seemed to shrink a little, hearing this stated. Chryssa immediately wanted to put him at ease. She clapped her hands, beaming a smile and bouncing on her heels, letting her body language express her joy. "It's my pleasure to take on this sacred duty with you, Ndulu." The clapping of her hands had caused him to look up as she began her statement. She was gratified to see his eyes lock on her breasts, which were wobbling from her bouncing action. When her statement ended with his name, he looked up into her face and saw her sincere smile. His shoulders rolled back as he straightened, looking a little taller.

"I can hardly wait to begin teaching such a handsome young man as this," Chryssa continued. "Look at how tall and graceful he is. Look at those manly shoulders, and the muscles in his arms and legs. Look at his hands and lips - I long to feel their touch. And look at his manhood. I'm certain that he will soon be using it to pleasure not just me, but many women." Chryssa's flattery seem to be doing the trick of calming and reassuring the young man. As she spoke, he straightened up fully, with a hint of pride in his bearing now. Not only that, his cock, which had been drooping and rather shriveled, was slowly filling with blood and elongating. It was still pointing at the ground, but Chryssa knew that would soon change. "When can we begin?" she asked the group in its entirety.

After a brief, quiet consultation with the parents, Tahvo, as spokesperson, stated, "He's at your disposal at any time, Tribute. If you have time to start right now, they would be grateful."

"Excellent," Chryssa exclaimed, again clapping her hands with joy. "Please come to me, Ndulu."

The young man's walk still betrayed shyness as he moved close to her. When he was within arms reach, Chryssa gave him a warm embrace of greeting and reassurance. "I think we would do well to have privacy for the first part, so there are no distractions. I know of a peaceful glade with soft grasses and a limpid stream. Let's go there."

She took Ndulu's warm hand in hers, and began to lead him away. The village leader and the young man's parents called out blessings on the two of them as they departed.

When they got to the glade, Chryssa had him sit on the grass. Standing before him, she told him, "I want you to look at my body, Ndulu. Look at whatever you want, as much as you want. I'm offering it freely to your eyes." With that, she raised her arms and showed him the front of her body, watching where his eyes went. At first, he looked at her face, and only took brief glances downward. But gradually, he relaxed and drank in the sight of her breasts, tummy, mound, sex, thighs and legs. He spent a lot of time studying her breasts and sex, as was to be expected.

As he looked back at her face, smiling, Chryssa turned sideways, letting him see the profile of her luscious body. She knew her breasts looked particularly good in this view, displayed as marvelous globes, with her pert nipples and her areolae emphasized by the red salve. Ndulu also studied the swell of her ass cheek, and her calves. He nodded his willingness to continue.

Chryssa turned completely away, offering him a fuller sight of her buttocks and calves. She raised the braid of her long black hair up out of the way, to let him see the nape of her neck, and her spine, shoulder-blades, and the way her ribs and waist narrowed, only to flare out again at her hips. After a minute or two, she bent forward at her waist, and moved her legs apart, so she could look at him from upside down, and smile at him again. This caused her pelvis to tilt, giving him a clear view of her ass hole, and her labia, closed and guarding her sexual opening. She then straightened back up. Since she was turned away, she said, "When you think you've seen enough of this view, Ndulu, touch me so I know to turn back toward you." She did this so he'd have to overcome any reticence about touching her. She was patient.

After some few minutes, she felt his hand touch her hip. A fairly safe contact. When she turned to face him again, she was pleased to see that the examination of her body had a beneficial effect on his erection. His cock was even firmer, and rose up a little off his thighs. When she looked at it though, Ndulu modestly draped his hands in his lap, covering it.

Chryssa sat down on the grass cross-legged. This brought her head a little lower than his, so she wouldn't tower over him. It also uncovered her sex, so he could view her pussy if he wished. She was justifiably proud of her body, and didn't mind people studying it.

"You're going to get to know my body very well as I teach you," she told him. "So I want you to understand that I'm thrilled when you look at any part of me, and I'm also thrilled when you touch any part. Do you understand?" she asked, kindly.

"Yes, Tribute," he replied, although his voice cracked a little from nervousness.

"I'm certain you know about the main parts of the body - arms, legs and the like. But maybe you're not familiar with some of the names of the more intimate parts of some areas. And these parts not only have names; they also have nicknames. I'll use the words in my language, since I'm more familiar with it." She lifted her breasts. "These are called breasts, or tits. The pink tips here are nipples, and the dark area around each nipple is called an areola. Am I going too fast?"

Ndulu's eyes were bulging slightly, but he shook his head.

"Good." She touched her pubic hair. "This is pubic hair, and it's located on what's called the woman's mound. Below it - here - these are called labia, also sometimes called pussy lips, because the womanhood region can be called a pussy. Oh yes, it can also be called a cunt, a slightly more earthy word for the area."

She parted her labia widely, and Ndulu's jaw slackened. "Look closely down here," she instructed. Pointing, she indicated these usually hidden parts of a woman's anatomy. "Inside here, the big opening's fancy name is vagina, but people sometimes say honey pot, or love tunnel - things like that, although they also might refer to this same tunnel as her pussy or cunt, as well. Above the big opening, see the smaller opening?" He squinted, so she moved closer, whereupon he nodded, mute. "That's the opening that women pee from, so it's easiest to call it the pee hole. Now right above it you can see this partially covered rod. This is my clitoris, or clit. It's very, very sensitive."

The young man's mind was absorbing all she was teaching him, storing the information away. "It all looks amazing," he said with sincerity. "Thank you for showing this to me so openly, and explaining it."

"With regard to a man's anatomy," she continued, "you also have breasts, nipples, and areolae, but since men don't give babies milk from there, they don't have to grow very big." He looked down at his own chest. She pointed below his cock. "Under your manhood is a sack with two objects inside. Their fancy name is testicles, but most people just call them the man's balls. They make his seed, called sperm. The sack's fancy name is scrotum, but most just say ball sack."

She pointed higher. "Your manhood's fancy name is penis, but most call it a cock, or even a dick. Actually, my clit is just a tiny version of your cock. The darker, smooth area at the cock's tip is its head, also called a glans. The slit in it is where you pee, I'm sure you know, but your seed also can come out of that hole, too. Sometimes that fluid is called semen. Is this all pretty clear?"

"Yes, Tribute. I think so."

"Wonderful," she stated, grinning happily. "Now I'm curious as to how much you know already, or even think you know, about the sensitive areas. Don't worry about being right or wrong. I won't criticize you - only guide you. OK?"

He nodded silently.

Smiling, Chryssa asked, "Where are a woman's pleasure zones? Please don't answer with your words, since I may not be certain about some of these words in your language. Answer by touching me in those places. And don't be afraid to let your touch linger, so I'm positive what you're showing me."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers