The Trigger Ch. 02: Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you avoid looking at me? You are planning on impregnating me anyway."

Bill pondered as if it was a serious question. Mike grinned and brought the breakfast.

"Come on Bill. She is just messing with you."

They both joined me on the table, but Bill was still a little awkward. I kept picking on him during the breakfast. When we were finished, he pointed his fork at me.

"Jessica was right that you need discipline. You are acting like bully girls who make fun of gay people."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Were you bullied in high school? It's really hard to imagine you running away from girls."

"Different people are always good targets for bullying; no matter how physically or mentally superior they are."

I pretended to be embarrassed and humbled. I lowered my head and in a meek tone, asked for forgiveness.

"So how are you going to discipline me, sir?"

The guys exchanged a look, and Mike grinned again.

"I told you that she is just messing with you. All she wants is her daily spanking."

I bit my index finger, and confirmed his observation with a nod. But Mike shook his head.

"We are not into that sort of game, young lady. Now finish your breakfast, put something on, and join us in the living room for some serious talk."

Disheartened, I did as he said. They were frowning and I knew that there would be no more games until this conversation was over. So I sat, feeling like a teenager in a counseling session at school. It was Mike who began speaking.

"So we have done some research about surrogacy and we have consulted with some professional. After running some tests and preparing the legal documents, there are some options, which include fertilizing your own egg in the lab or using a donated egg. We prefer the latter one, because it will make it easier for you to part with the baby."

The guys were looking at me anxiously, as if they expected me to ask them tons of questions or to freak out.

"It might come to you as a shock, but I am not as ignorant as you assume and I have also done my own research and consultations. The tests are OK and the surrogacy contract is also cool, if it makes you feel assured. But about that lab fertilization, I don't want my pregnancy to be some impersonal and laboratorial shit. I plan to spend the rest of my life with my girls, and this might be my only chance to experience a regular pregnancy. So I think that you can understand that I deserve my only pregnancy to be beautiful and personal and I also want it to be my own baby."

The guys looked dumbfounded a bit. It was my turn to treat them as immature kids.

"If I decide to bear your child, I want you guys to fuck me. Is that clear? If you have any problem, I can take my womb and offer it to another couple who appreciate my feelings."

Bill's mouth was gaping and Mike was touching his forehead nervously. Well, I expected this and to be honest, I totally enjoyed the sight of these hunks completely at my mercy.

It didn't take long for me to reach a decision, and I should confess that lust was an important factor. Mike and Bill were noisy in their lovemaking and I couldn't help tiptoeing to their door and peeking through the keyhole. God, they were rough. I grimaced as I saw Mike pulling Bill's hair or Bill clawing at Mike's ass. But I also imagined myself sandwiched between these monsters, and I bit my lip and almost moaned with arousal.

The emotional bonding also went well, as they let me go through their photo albums and watch their vacation videos. I was amazed how carefree and happy they were in the beginning of their relationship about ten years ago, before Bill went to prison. Although they weren't depressed and broken now, you could see in their eyes the effects of aging and the awareness of the world's evil. I felt it in my heart that they deserved the light and laughter that a child could bring into their home.

Before anything else, I called my girls and told them about my decision. As expected, Chelsea was thrilled and Jessica was cautious and apparently also a bit jealous. As I wanted to inform the guys in a dramatic way, I waited a little. One night, while they were fucking the shit out of each other, I wrapped a bed sheet around my naked body and entered their room. I let the sheet slip from my back, and opened my arms wide.

"I am all yours; make me pregnant."

It had the desired effect, as they stared some moments and then ran to me to hug me and cover me with kisses. I threw myself on their bed, and signaled for them to join me. When they settled on each side of me, I took both their penises and massaged while switching from one guy to the other to kiss them on the lips. After a while I lost patience and went down on Mike and started sucking his erection, and guided Bill's cock with my hand into my pussy. It felt like heaven to have a real cock inside me after so many months. I gripped it hard with my pussy muscles and closed my eyes to enjoy the fullness for a few seconds, then slowly started to ride it back and forth. The pleasure was so intense that I had my first orgasm in a few minutes, moaning loud while Mike's cock was inside my mouth. I sat up to take a hold on my irregular breathing, then like the hungry predator, switched the position and took Bill's cock in my mouth while Mike's cock was inside my sex. This time it took me longer to climax, and it was even better. I was amazed that the guys had so much stamina and did not cum in my mouth or pussy, but I was so delighted that I didn't really care and enjoyed them until I became exhausted and fell asleep.

The next morning, I grinned as soon as I opened my eyes. I looked around to find myself alone in the guys' bedroom. I looked at the ceiling, trying to recall every moment of last night. I felt an urge to kiss both guys and hurried out naked. I yelled "good morning", making them both jump a little. I was thrilled to see Bill blush again after seeing me naked. I couldn't help laughing out loud. I hugged and kissed him on the mouth, and then did the same with Mike. I sat at the kitchen's corner, and raised my fists triumphantly.

"I have your semen inside of me."

The guys seemed a little unnerved by this statement, and looked at each other guiltily. Confused, I lowered my fists and looked from one guy to another. It would be natural if they felt a little embarrassed or even irritated, but there could be only one explanation for their guilt.

"You didn't cum."

Bill put on a show of forced coughing and Mike seemed to be suddenly very focused on his coffee cup. I jumped down from the counter and banged my fists on the table.

"Come on. Nobody is that gay."

When the guys remained quiet, I puffed and stormed out to my room and stayed in the shower for a long time. When I eventually calmed down, the guys took me to the living room and started telling me stories about their own and their friends' embarrassing first experiences with women. After a while they managed to make me laugh. After that, Mike got serious again.

"We weren't mentally ready last night, because you kind of caught us by surprise. But I am sure that we can find a way to do the job in the next opportunities."

Their solution was that one of the boys would get the other one aroused and then it would be my turn. During the sex, we all were so concentrated on putting the semen into my vagina that there wasn't any chance for enjoying the sexual experiment. We agreed to give it up after a couple of times.

The pregnancy tests were all negative, and I was beginning to consider the IUI option more seriously and let the guys impregnate me in a lab, but a silly idea saved me.

One day when Mike was out, I was watching soccer with Bill, and he was patiently explaining to me what an offside foul was. I drifted away in the middle of his explanation, and my mind wandered to a movie I had seen about a girl who wanted to play soccer so badly that she pretended to be a boy. Bingo. I jumped to my feet and that irritated Bill, whose speech was interrupted. I told him that I should head for the mall, and went out immediately.

First, I got a boy-cut in the beauty salon. Then I bought a very tight sport-bra which mostly masked my big breasts, and then bought some baggy shirts and pants. I also considered buying a fake beard, but decided against it, because it would make me look too dorky. I finished the job with spending the afternoon getting some sunburns and watching and imitating the sloppy and large strides of boys. I even tried catcalling some hot girls to check if I could pass as a boy, but they didn't pay any attention to me. When it started getting dark, I walked home trying to keep the masculine movements on the way, and at the door, I leaned again the wall and folded my arms after knocking. Mike opened the door and after a few seconds of staring, burst into laughing. Bill joined him in a moment and his reaction was exactly the same as Mike.

We spent the whole night laughing as they watched me try to imitate boys by doing the walks and the voices or trying to belch after drinking beer. They gave me a lot of suggestions but in the end, we all agreed that my performance was really shitty. That effort had a positive outcome, thought. After some drinks, we started some roleplaying game in which I was a punk and the guys were trying to teach me a lesson. And that resulted in a threesome and we all had mind-blowing orgasms. And that opened a whole range of possibilities.

During that next weeks, we had hilarious sessions in which we played different scenarios. One time I was a Russian spy and the guys wanted to get out information, another time I was thief and they were security guys, another time I was a runaway prisoner and they were angry guards, and so on. Naturally, the games mostly involved anal sex, but the guys eventually learned to aim for the right orifice in the right time.

After a few weeks, it was finally time for the girls to come home and the guys took me to the airport. Both girls were shocked by my new appearance and Jessica started yelling at the guys.

"What the fuck did you do to her? Didn't I tell you that I wanted her back as shiny and as smooth as she was at that time?"

The guys listened patiently as Jessica went on with her bashing and kept a polite smile on their faces, which infuriated Jessica even more. But Chelsea was the first to realize that something was going on. She gazed into my eyes for a few seconds and her eyes got full of tears. She pulled on Jessica's shirt and told her to look at me. Jessica was irritated and snapped.

"I can see that these morons had turned my lovely Amanda into a disgusting tomboy. She even has a mustache, for Christ's sake. And I am going to kick their..."

She fell silent as it hit her in the face. She put her hand over her mouth, her eyes went wide, and she jumped forward and hugged me. Chelsea joined her and they squeezed me so hard that I hardly could breath and barely managed to talk.

"OK, girls. Try not to kill the fetus."

12