The Trikingdom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had cut all the way through he dropped his dagger and ripped the slit even wider with both hands. Kalas was immediately struck by the scent of her arousal. It inflamed his lust even more and with a roar, he grabbed her by the hips and rammed his painful erection into her.

Lina cried out in pleasure. It seemed like so long since she had been filled with a length of hard cock. Her master had never been like this before and she loved it. For the past few weeks she had felt so useless, so out of place, but now she felt as if she had found her purpose again. She was a slave, to be used as her Master saw fit, and he was finally using her the way her trainers meant for her to be used.

Kalas gripped her tightly as he pummeled his hips into her backside. He had never felt this way before, like if he didn't cum soon he was going to explode. It was maddening. His logical brain was telling him that this was wrong and that he should stop, but the animal passion boiling inside him was overriding it. He couldn't stop, and his body didn't want to, it wanted to keep fucking Lina, it needed to keep fucking her.

Lina was pushing back against him with the same amount of fervor that he was thrusting at her. She really enjoyed having sex, and enjoyed pleasing her Master even more. In her head, she envisioned many episodes like this, now that it had happened once. She knew it was the duchess, his wife, who was keeping him from enjoying her this way, and she figured as long as she never found out, they could keep doing it.

Kalas's cock had never felt so engorged. It was so painful he thought it was going to split in two. The head felt as if it were on fire. His body wanted to plunge it again and again into Lina's welcoming cunt, but his head was screaming at him to pull out and soak it in a tub full of cold water. He was sweating more than he usually did, and felt hot all over. He could still hear the laughter in his head and he knew that somehow it was controlling him.

He tried to summon his protective magic to banish it from his head, but the blue fire wouldn't come to him. He felt as if he were going insane and worried how else the laughter was affecting him. He gritted his teeth and gripped her hips tighter. He decided that the only way to get rid of the laughter and the control it had over him might be to let himself cum inside Lina. He would do anything to return to normal.

Kalas's cock itched and burned more and he knew his orgasm was approaching. It was all he cared about at that moment. He felt as if he needed to rid himself of his semen; he was desperate to deposit it inside of Lina. He didn't realize it in his fury, but he was pummeling her body viciously with each stroke. Lina didn't mind; she liked a little pain with her pleasure.

With a cry, Kalas released a torrent of sperm inside Lina. His entire body shuddered as he climaxed. Each time his cock pulsed it felt like it exploded. His cry was part relief and part pain, but the pain lessened with each spurt. The laughter also seemed to diminish with each jet of fluid that escaped his dick.

His orgasm subsided and his control returned. Disgusted with what he had done, he let go of her quickly. She sagged against the wall, and her battered cunt leaked copious amounts of seminal fluid. She didn't know how many times she orgasmed during the encounter, but it had been several and she was exhausted. She realized the duke was talking to her, but she was having trouble concentrating on his words; there was a strange noise she was having trouble identifying buzzing in her ears.

"I'm sorry, Lina. I don't know what came over me," the duke said. She looked up at with confusion in her eyes. "I promise it won't happen again."

Lina had trouble hearing what he was saying but she could tell from his facial expression that he was apologizing. A knot started to form in her stomach as she watched him put his clothing back together. He was going to be a reluctant sex partner in the future and she felt an overwhelming need to have sex with him again. Even though her vagina felt sore and bruised from the pummeling it just received, she wanted to have him again.

Reluctantly she got to her feet and smoothed down her dress. She could feel the Duke's cum snaking a trail down the inside of her thigh. Kalas apologized some more and this time she was able understand what he was saying. They headed back down the stairs with nothing more said between them.

When they reached the bottom level, Kalas looked closely at the workers to see if they gave any indication of having heard what occurred up above. He was pleased when none of them looked twice as he and Lina walked through the temple.

Lina was having trouble as they walked by all the men. She had a strong urge to rip her clothes off and take them all on, and if she weren't with the Duke she wouldn't have been able to resist it. She didn't know what had come over her, but she could finally distinguish what the noise in her head was. The laughter she heard haunted her as she walked out of the temple behind the Duke.

***

Careena eased her consciousness out of her body as her husband slept beside her. He had acted strange when he had come back from his trip to the Paladin sanctuary late that afternoon. She had to push that thought aside so she could concentrate on the task she had set before herself. It had become easier and easier to leave her body after that first time with Kalas, now it was almost second nature, but it was never as complete as when she made love with her husband. But that was a good thing, because she had almost lost herself.

After consulting with her brother, she found that her ability was rare and very dangerous. Many mages with her ability never returned to their bodies. She had promised him she would keep her little excursions short and not stray too far from her body.

She swiftly went in search of Cilas and his former slave Zella. When she found them she almost lashed out at the assassin in anger for it appeared that he was attacking her. After a brief moment she realized that the pair was only sparring. She watched them as they danced with short swords and daggers, back and forth across the floor of Cilas's study. Zella's face was a mask of concentration, while Cilas wore a bemused look as he shouted instructions and encouragement.

Eventually, Zella seemed to get tangled in her dress, and Cilas took advantage, although with the speed at which he disarmed her it was obvious he could have done so at any time. Zella looked at her empty hands in disbelief and then tugged at her dress.

"Why must I wear this dress, M...Cilas?" she asked. "It keeps getting in the way."

Cilas gave no indication of her near slip up, but there was no way he didn't notice. "You know the reason why," he said gently. "In this society, it is proper to wear clothing, and a fight can occur at any time, so you must practice in the attire you will most likely be wearing."

Cilas dropped his own sword and put his arms around her tenderly. "I know the transition from slave to free woman has been difficult for you, but you are doing wonderful," he told her. "Keep asking questions when you don't understand and I'll try to explain the best I can."

Careena couldn't see the pair in a conventional way, but she could feel the love and affection flowing between them. Zella reached up her hand and stroked his cheek as if feeling it for the first time. Her hand moved to the back of his head and pulled him down for a kiss. Lost in the moment, Cilas allowed himself to be pulled in for a moment, but after a few seconds, Careena sensed a change in his emotions and he pulled away.

"You know we can't do this Zella," he said almost angrily.

"Why not?" she pleaded. "You lecture me constantly about choices; is it so hard to imagine that I choose you?" She spun away from him for a moment and then turned back and put both hands on the side of his face. "Every other man I've met looks at me the same way the men of Remar did, thinking of all the ways they'd like to use me, except you. You look at me as a person, not an object; I can see the difference now. You're kind, gentle, compassionate...How could I not choose you?"

"You haven't experienced enough to make this kind of decision yet?" Cilas protested.

"I may never have experienced love before now, but I can recognize it, Cilas," she said. "My heart beats faster whenever I'm around you. My last thoughts before I sleep and the first thoughts when I wake are always of you. My skin burns wherever you touch me. I love you, Cilas. You could introduce me to every other man in the world, but that fact would not change. I choose you."

Zella pulled his head down again, and this time there was no resistance. Careena meant to leave at that point, after all she had only been trying to confirm that Cilas was not abusing the former slave, but the rising passion between the pair kept her essence rooted in the room. She felt what they felt, and the intoxicating passion that permeated the room, seduced her into staying.

Cilas dropped his own sword and dagger, bent down, and easily picked Zella up with his deceptive strength. He carried her to the next room and Careena followed. The feelings and emotions emanating from the two lovers were addictive and Careena couldn't pull away.

Cilas laid Zella down on the bed in the room and slowly undressed them both. Careena observed everything that went on between the two lovers and experienced it with them. She felt the immense joy they had when Cilas entered the young woman for the first time, and if she had been in her body, she was sure she would have orgasmed along with them when they finally finished their lovemaking.

After it was over, and the passions of the two lovers subsided, Careena began to regain her own senses. She felt like she had been out of her body for an eternity, and she was a little embarrassed by what she had witnessed. She slowly made her way back to her own body. Her flesh felt extra sensitive once she was back where she belonged. The images and feelings she had witnessed were still fresh in her mind and she found her body responding. Her clit throbbed, and when she reached her hand down to rub it she realized her cunt was soaking wet.

Kalas was snoring softly on his back beside her, and she slowly moved her other hand down his hard stomach until it found his massive member. Limp as it was, it was still bigger than most men's when they were hard. She gripped it in her hand, firmly yet gently, and stroked it up and down, trying not to awaken him. As if by magic, it stiffened in her hand until it was at its full throbbing length. Her husband groaned in his sleep. She wondered what dreams he was having now that he was aroused.

She carefully straddled the sleeping man, her pussy dripping fluid on him as she poised his cock outside of her hole. With a moan, she dropped her weight down on him slowly and his hard cock penetrated deep inside her. She leaned forward and dropped her hands to his chest as she breathed in sharply. No matter how many times she felt him inside her, it was still a shock when his large cock batted against her cervix.

Kalas was suddenly awake with a look of fear on his face that faded as soon as he saw her smiling face looking down on him. "I'm sorry, my love, I know you're tired after a long day, but I just couldn't help myself," she said in mock apology.

"There are worse ways to be awakened prematurely," Kalas joked back.

Careena bent down and kissed him on the neck. "I love you Kalas," she whispered in his ear. "Let me do all the work this time."

"I wouldn't be much a gentleman if I did that," he whispered back, "but I'll let you do most of the work."

She felt his hands come up and grip her waist to help guide her, and his hips rise up to meet her as she came down on him. He went slow to match her pace which pleased her. His cock always made her feel pleasantly full, and rubbed against her clit deliciously as she rode up and down on him.

Their faces were pressed tightly together side by side and they could hear the heavy breath of the other in their own ear. "Oh gods," Careena moaned, "you always feel so good inside me."

Before she even got on top of him, she had been close to cumming from what had transpired between Cilas and Zella, and now she couldn't hold it back. Her breath came in choking gasps in his ear. "Oh Kalas...oh Kalas...cumming," she managed to vocalize.

Not wanting to be left out, Kalas let himself go as well. With a series of grunts he released a volley of sperm into his wife as she spasmed in orgasm on top of him. She collapsed on top of him when it was over and his arms came up and held her tight against him.

His cock was still buried inside her, but neither of them cared. Soon both of them were snoring in blissful sleep.

12