The Trilogy

Story Info
3 short, first person stories.
3.1k words
4.2
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trilogy, Part I

Short, Sweet, Romantic

The silent song of true love and dedication is playing swiftly as we are locked arm to arm, eye to eye; heart to heart. We begin dancing wistfully as if the sound was the aria of our lives. Can you just imagine us dancing together in such a sound of solitude? Just you and me in a silent room, all alone. Slowly I begin to undress you, my arms making gentle moves as they caress the skin below your shirt until it lies on the floor. I gently push you sweat pants down until they join your shirt on the floor. You step out of them with haste and I waste no time to swiftly lead you to the bed and lay you on your back. I begin kissing you while I lean over top of you. My kisses begin along your belly and carefully work their way up until I reach your lips feel passionate kisses slowly being placed on them; just to ensure they linger on them. I reach your neck and bury my kisses in it. Sliding down further, I reach your bra and run my fingers over your chest.

I reach behind your back and unhook your bra. I place it at the end of the bed. I quickly move to your nipples and take them in my mouth. They are soon hard and sweet as I suck on them. They are so dark and attractive against your skin tone. You're absolutely beautiful in my eyes and in my taste.

I again kiss your upper body, moving my kisses lower while rolling your nipples between my fingers. Finally I slide down far enough that my hand can no long reach them. I begin kissing at your waist as I prepare you for the much anticipated move you know I am going to make.

Your soft colored panties come down as well, a soft peach color, revealing your dark hair and beautiful, plump pussy lips. I have now completely removed your pants and panties and place them on the floor. Your tender skin is completely revealed now and I return my focus to your completely naked and amazing body. As I again review your lips, I find that I can't resist any longer. I lean in and run my tongue very carefully across the outside of your thick pussy lips and gently part them so I can get to the tender and intensely wet skin inside. My tongue makes several passes up and down before becoming more aggressive.

My tongue now presses against your clit, my mouth now sucking at it. I move my fingers to open you wider and tease your vaginal opening with my finger, carefully testing how tight it is. It's extremely wet and firm, but not too tight. I slide a finger in and immediately feel your vaginal walls contract around it. I know that you are very well on your way but I need to slow things down. It's not quite time for you to give me your cum.

I lean back enough to insert a second finger into your pussy, rubbing the upper vaginal wall and rubbing over the very swollen pad that is attached to it. You begin to moan very softly, giving me the signal that I need to pay attention to your clit once again.

Moving closer, I use my fingers and, while still pumping in and out with using abundant wetness, I fully begin an aggressive movement on your clit. I lick and suck and rub it with my tongue. I feel your pussy contracting hard now and I know you need to cum.

I repeat my movements on your clit once more, my fingers caressing the g-spot on your upper wall when suddenly you lift your body, writhing intensely and moaning softly as I can feel you cum throughout my entire body.

I move back and wipe your wetness off of my face. Smiling at you with sheer passion in my eyes, I help you into a comfortable position on the bed and cover you with our soft sheets, taking great care so you are completely comfortable. I remove my clothes as well until I have only my red boxers on. I find a comfortable position close to you and invite you to lay your head on my shoulder. You rest peacefully there, dozing off, awaiting for the night to pass. I wonder if your dreams will wander into the next session of deep love.; knowing that you will be able to have the love making that you have longed for . However, until then...

...you will only dream.

The Trilogy, Part II

Into The Night

An unknown time has past after our post coital haze cast its spell on us. I open my eyes. It's still dark with the exception of the street light passing through the window across the bed, softly lighting it on a pleasantly warm evening. I am facing the wall opposite of the windows. There's a tender breeze bathing the bed, slightly moving the sheer lace curtains as they move to and from the window casings. Thoughts roll through my head while I'm still foggy. I look at the clock and realize it is only half way through the night. I'm very glad that I only wore boxers to bed because the warm air passing over me would have been stifling in anything more. Everything is calming, soothing. There isn't a sound to be heard and that's possibly the best thing to hear on a night like this. It's very pleasurable to have comfort like this and I know we have to enjoy it while we're here because soon it will be oppressively hot and the humidity will build as the city comes alive and people begin their commutes to work.

I come to the realization that you're not touching me. There's a cool air passing across my back that leaves me feeling empty and naked. I am so use to always having you there with me so it feels strange and abnormal to me. Twisting my upper body a little, I turn my head. I can see your form. I want to touch you. I roll over and take in the beauty that is your body; half covered by the sheets from the waist down, leaving my imagination to wander about what I already know is down there.

There's a glow from your skin; the light outside lets out your soul in the perspectives of love and drunkenness. I can't help be want to touch you but know I shouldn't yet. I've worked on restricting myself from being aggressive, but in a soft and urgent way, all the while wanting to feel touching me; or rather my body touching you. I have to be gentle in fulfilling my desires, which are your desires, as you always react so slightly pleased in the feeling of our connection, unconsciously all the while.

I feel an erection start to grow. It's only mildly soft as I feel like taking over your body. Images of things that could come to us if I feel I can time such desires just right, the union I longer for between us could be intoxicating, thrilling, insurmountably loving. It's tender touch of lust at first. I imagine myself just taking your body and rolling it toward me and placing you on your back roughly, however I know this isn't what you'd want or what even I wouldn't want. Love at night, the middle of the night, should be an amazing act of love, even though I am seeing a side that requires me to be rougher with you. It's something I want to do for you but only by catching you off guard when you least expect it. It has to be spontaneous but passionate. You will get that. You had better be watching your back because I will pounce you when you least expect it.

I roll things through my mind and take into the entire act that I want to do, planning it out, much like I do when I am preparing for a big conversation, a presentation for someone, a truly heroic action. I have to leave these things in calculation to ensure you reach the maximum potential of pleasure for all parties; or prepare for the fallout of the sad or confrontational images and instances that will perpetuate from these things. Again I fight the urge to roll you over and just make rough love to your goddess-like body. You are on a high pedestal and need to be revered. Slamming into such an act would not be at all romantic or sensual. It would violate that pedestal you stand on. It would tear it down. I, of all people, should not be the one that does it. I should be the one to stop anyone from doing it.

I slide my body near you, a mere two feet apart. I feel almost as if I'm slithering toward you, planning the right time and the natural action I already have drilled into my plan. I slide against you, my cock is half way erect now. I am preparing myself for a smooth connection with your body as if your nakedness is calling me and attracting me to you, just as if we were magnets.

Finally! I make contact. My body runs into you, gently, and feels the coolness of it with soft hairs on your back. We fit my front to your back, spooning softly. My build up and yearning is finally satisfied as you arch your back so slightly to my touch.

There is no sign of extra heat that I usually feel when we spoon this way. My hand touches your hip and slides down your upper thigh at which point I repeat up and down movements. You push your ass back against me which makes me realize just how hard my cock really is. I have it pressed directly against the crack of your ass and stay very still as to not wake you up.

You inhale and exhale a deep breath and rock backward toward me. My cock is now pressed slightly inbetween your ass cheeks. It seems as if you're at least slightly awake. Was this involuntary? Or was this just an attempt to make my situation worse? I soon found out.

Your arm made a movement back toward me, assuring me that you were most definitely awake. You touch my cock and wrap your hand around it, stroking it back and forth. I life my head enough to see the side of your face and realize you have a slight smile on your face although your eyes are closed. You separate your legs and allow me access to your pussy. You aim the top of my cock so it's even with your hot opening which is so wet that it feels as if it could be running down your leg. Again you push against me, but with more force, telling me to push myself inside. I willingly accompany you and make an easy, progressive move until I am fully involved with the magic between your legs. You let out a small gasp as I reach the full hilt which leaves me pressed deep against your cervix.

You start a rocking motion, encouraging me to start fucking you. Making no hesitation, you increase your speed rapidly so I am fucking you quickly and fucking you hard. It feels amazing! I love your inner walls so much! And then - it happens.

You writhe in passion, a very quick and powerful cum from you that I've never seen you experience or your body give up to me. I stroke myself fast and hard and ride you through it. The way your body tensed as you came indicated that it was particularly hard. This seemed to increase your hunger for my cum. Your leg lifted higher as I placed my forearm under and raise it higher. There is much less friction from you now and it opens my freedom to fucking your pussy from behind while you're on your side. Now my thoughts shifted to something else.

It was time and we both knew it. I slammed hard against you and force myself in and out of your pussy with long strokes and suddenly begin cumming deep in your inner walls, coating them with my cum. My strokes become shallow as to stimulate the tip where my most sensitive area is. My body quickly relaxes. With your vaginal walls relax, your leg comes down and I slip out. You again have a smile on your face, but now it's much larger. Again I put my arm around you; you sigh heavily and allow a deep breath out. We are cuddling again, my arm around your middle. And with that...

We're asleep.

The Trilogy, Part III

A Rough Morning

It was just how you liked it that morning, and I was more than glad to give it to you.

"Let me go to the bathroom and I'll be right back," you say, climbing out of the bed and make it to the bathroom. You leave the door partially open and it makes me realize just how much that is arousing me. You are very aware that it has been a tremendous interest for me for years and you know that this is a good way to get me going.

I waited for you to open the door to the bathroom and catch you off guard. I take you by surprise by pushing you against the bathroom wall and aggressively press my lips hard against yours. We mash our tongues hard against each other; however I gradually work my way into your neck and my kisses become softer.

My hands rush over your body, almost as if I'm trying to take it all in at once. I'm infatuated and bring it hard against me. We grind together in one similar motion. I run my hands run under your shirt, your favorite one to steal from me, touching your bare and uncovered breasts. I squeeze them hard. Finding your dark nipples I take them in my mouth. I run my tongue over them, sucking them and biting them as I force the shirt over your head. I feel you slide my boxers off, leaving us both completely naked now and which exposes my hard on which your body and the mutual aggressiveness has given me.

I slide the same hand across the front and urge you to let me view and caress your black trimmed pussy hair to my view. I take you naked in full awe of your sexually charged body. Your naked pussy feels the coolness of the morning air as it caresses you. My other hand now has your hair on the back of your head. I pull your head back with it and continue to aggressively kiss you. I move up and down your neck, to your lips and back again. Our breathing has become intense.

I put my hand across your neck and push your toward the bed. As you get on the bed, I grab your ass. I can see your tight ass in front of me and your pussy peeking between your legs. It's definitely tight, your lips tight together, thick however, but yet inviting.

I come to the bed and you automatically place your ass up in the air and our head down. I have full access to your pussy. Taking position behind you, I take the tip of my cock and rub it up and down the outer lips. They are absolutely soaked with white creamy grool. I use that to lube over your lips so I can press and rub against your clit. I slide my cock back up to your hot hole, gradually easing the tip inside.

I slide the tip in, but as I go further in, you're tight pussy walls slow me down. After slowly working in gently, I finally am able to ease myself all the way in. You're pussy is like a glove, fitting around my cock perfectly. I start to thrust slowly in and our, your creaminess covering my cock with each stroke. As my speed picks up, I hear you start to mewl in hard lust. This is now a lustful action of heart and passion and gradually you become louder, more audible to me. You are never this loud. You're normally under and soft with your passionate noises as you near cumming. Not this time, however. You aren't incredibly loud, but most definitely louder than usual for you.

You begin to thrust back at me as I begin to pound your pussy hard. You're so wet that there is a very loud squishing noise as we come together. Your ass and my waist are now making a very loud slapping noise. You can feel every inch of me as the tip of my cock assaults your cervix.

I hear you getting even louder. I am more than turned on and feel the top of my cock push through your tight walls, to the top of your inner pussy and back again.

I want to cum, I want you to cum.

I quickly grab your waist and turn us over in one swift movement without breaking our union. You are now on top. I want you to ride me and ride me good; hard, sweaty, grinding riding. I love it when you ride me. You know just the right way, like you were born to do it.

I know you want to cum on my cock as much as I want you to.

I feel your inner walls starting to flex; trying so hard to suck the cum out of me. You lean down with your upper body against mine...you continue to grind your hips up and down. I need you to cum. I want you to cum. I am so close; it's time for you to cum too.

Spurt after spurt of cum pumps into you as we cum in one symbiotic act. There's so much of my cum that it that it runs down and out of your pussy and leaks through your lips around my cock, creating drops of cum over my balls. I roll you beside me; your breathing is still hard.

I pull you closer as cum continues to leak from inside you and onto the bed, holding you close. We're both sticky with sexy body sweat. Swiftly you doze off. Still breathing hard, I lay my arm over your body; the stickiness of our glistening sweat across our bodies seals us together. I soon drift off to sleep; dreaming more dreams of more things I want you explore with you.