The Trio

Story Info
Twin brothers find a new girlfriend.
3.3k words
101.1k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and I were twins. Identical. I mean *really* identical. Sometimes even our mother gets confused. Sure, we fought like all siblings do, but through it all, we remained best friends. No one was ever there for me like Joe was, and no one could say shit to Joe without having to answer to me, too.

So, no one was surprised when we not only went to the same small college, but that we shared an apartment while doing so. Joe was majoring in biology, and I was majoring in environmental studies. We were both good, but not great, students, and we were both athletic, but then, not outstanding athletes, either.

We both joined the ultimate frisbee club immediately, and at nearly six-four and able to run and jump, made an immediate impact. It also helped that Joe is a rightie, and I am a southpaw, so defenders were easily confused by who was who and how to defend against us. Also, in spite of being best friends, we are also fiercely competitive, always trying to out run, out score, and generally out do each other. It happened with everything we do. I mean everything.

So, one day as I was making my way across campus, I spied a girl that I had not seen before, and I had to meet her. I walked up to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm..." I started.

"Hey, Joe! I thought you weren't out of class for another hour" she replied, before I could even get my name out.

This, of course, happens all the time, so without missing a beat, I replied to her, "No, Joe is my brother, I'm John!" As I finished, I put out my hand to shake hands.

"Stop kidding with me Joe!"

"No, really, Joe is my brother, and I'm much better looking than he is, and a much nicer guy, to boot! Just wait till you get to know me, uh, well now, just what beautiful name must be attached to such a beautiful creature?"

"My name is Elaine, but my friends all call me Laney"

Elaine was stunning; tall (over six feet), red hair cropped short, with a smile to make me melt, and a body to make me sit up and beg.

"Well, then Elaine, I shall soon be calling you Laney, as I am sure we will be fast friends!"

"Yeah, the emphasis here on 'fast'" she replied.

"So, let's go get some lunch before my dope brother arrives, I want you to know the better brother first!"

"No," she said, "I will not stand him up, we will just wait for his class to be over."

Almost on cue, up walked Joe.

"Hey," he said, loudly, "I met her first, get back, Jack!"

"No, no, you snooze, you lose - loser!" I shot back.

Laney was just staring between us - that happens a lot.

"Boys, boys, boys! I think it would be improper for me to be a sore point between you, so," she said, stepping between us, and taking Joe's right and my left arm, "let's all go to lunch together!"

So, we all went to lunch. Laney was recruited to play on the women's volleyball team, but was injured during training camp, and was red-shirted for the season. It had been several weeks since the injury, and she was back to full practices, but could not dress for the games, and usually only traveled for away games that were close. In a twist of irony, her major was sports medicine.

After lunch, we split the bill three ways (she insisted), and she left for practice, and a late afternoon class, but promised to look us up at our apartment later that evening. As she walked away, Joe and I just stared at her ass in the chino shorts as she walked away.

Later that evening, Laney did come over, and we all worked on homework and listened to music. We all talked and bonded even more, with Laney still looking back and forth between us to try to tell us apart. She did notice that I used my left hand more easily, and guessed the south paw part (she's very observant), but said she was hard-pressed to find any other physical differences.

"OK," she said, "stand up in front of me - shirts off!"

Joe and I looked at each other and grinned. We had been through this before with some high school girlfriends. Without another word, we stood up and simultaneously removed our shirts. Laney looked back and forth between us, trying to discern a difference, but it was in vain. Then she got up and walked over between us, and began rubbing our chests.

"Ooh, this is nice! A girl could have a whole lotta fun with this situation!"

Well, I thought, so could a guy. The more she rubbed, the more I felt that familiar stirring below. Laney moved slightly and kissed Joe on the cheek, and then kissed me, too. Then she lowered her hands to my belt buckle, and casually undid it, then did the same with Joe.

"Guys, this examination has to go farther - as far as it takes until there is a difference found!"

She unbuttoned, and unzipped our pants, and let them fall. We each had a tent in our boxers, but Joe's were red plaid, and mine were dark blue.

Joe joked, "OK, there's a difference!"

"So, I guess I can stop now?" asked Laney.

"NO!" I yelled, maybe a bit too much of a yell.

She looked at me with her sparkling eyes and that knee melting smile, "Glad to hear it, because I have no intention of anything less than a *full* examination!"

She hooked her fingers in my waistband, and lowered my boxers to the floor, my hard-on right in her face. I won't brag (much), but let's just say, yes, we have big feet. She reached out, taking my prick in her hands, rubbing lightly, and looking intently.

"Um, are you forgetting someone?" Joe asked.

"Hey, I thought you were through?" Laney joked.

"Well, it would hardly be a proper exam without a comparison, now would it?" Joe continued.

"Now, I guess you're right!" she replied, and hooked her thumbs in his boxers, and slid them to the floor as well. She grabbed his dick, and brought him right next to me, and held the two stiffies next to each other, looking and feeling them up and down (and up and down!), cupping our balls, running her fingers through our blond pubes.

"Oh my God! Exactly the same - either one beautiful on its own, but together! Exquisite!"

She kissed first one, then the other, then tried her best to take both cocks in her mouth at the same time (it didn't really work, though). She squeezed our cocks together and jacked us slowly against each other. Though certainly Joe and I had jacked off together, and once even jacked each other off, this was the first time we had touched our dicks together, and I must say, especially given the circumstances, that I was really enjoying it!

Joe, though, was reaching for Laney and standing her up. She stopped her kissing of the cocks, and stood, hugging us into her and wildly kissing from Joe to me, and then back. We broke the embrace and Joe and I immediately set out to get Laney as naked as we were. We unbuttoned her blouse two buttons at a time, and while Joe was peeling it off her arms, I was unhooking her bra. Her beautiful 34" B cups now free, we each took one and began to kiss and suck on her nipples.

"Oh!" she cried, "both at the same time! This is heavenly!"

Even as we kissed her tits, we were undoing her belt and unsnapping her pants, and unzipping them, and lowering them to the floor, which was now littered with clothing. She wore light blue panties, which were decidedly dark in the center, and the smell of her excited pussy hit my nostrils. Without removing the panties, I moved in and kissed and sucked as much of the pussy fluid as I could through the panties.

Joe was pulling the panties off, however, so I broke off the licking for him to get the skimpy undies over her luscious hips. Her pussy was covered in a bright red pubic bush, that was already matted in places with the fluid that was leaking from her vagina. Joe leaned in and started to kiss her pussy, spreading her legs slightly to accommodate his head. I moved in behind her, and started kissing and caressing her gorgeous ass, running my hands over her buns, and dipping my fingers to her pussy.

She was writhing in the attention, when I stood, and slipped my cock into her crotch, and ran the head along her slit from behind. Joe was still licking her clit and pussy, but she leaned forward slightly, giving me a better angle, and I could feel Joe grab my cock and slide the head into her hot, wet snatch.

The feeling was ecstasy, and her moan told me that I was not the only one who felt that way. I somehow expected Joe to move at that point, but he did not. Even as my meat was plowing into hers, he kept kissing her clit, and he was even rubbing my balls. I had not expected this, but then, I kind of liked it.

Laney was moaning, "Ung, God, John, you feel so good - Joe, keep licking my clitty, oh my G- uh, uh, uh, UH!"

It didn't take much of that to get me close to the edge, and I started to pull out of her, but she almost shrieked, "NO! Don't you dare pull out, I want to feel you come inside me!"

"But," I started to protest, "no protection!"

"I'm on the pill - don't pull out!"

I plowed back in, hard, pulling her hips to me. Underneath, my balls hit Joe in the face as he continued to lick the places where Laney and I came together.

"OH YEAH!" Laney said, "I'm gonna come guys, don't stop, DON'T STOP!"

I felt her pussy clamp my cock and I exploded inside her, spewing out my semen. Laney's legs had gone stiff, and her pelvis was twitching and her cunt was squeezing my cock, urging out every last drop of semen. Joe, meanwhile, was still licking, even though I was sure that my come, as well as hers was oozing out. Even though we had jerked each other off before, I still was not expecting this out of him. He continued until Laney reached down and pushed his head away.

"Too sensitive! Give me a minute! Oh, my God, that was wonderful! Look at you!" she said to Joe, "That looks delicious - come share it with me!"

With that, they started kissing, a sloppy, tongue heavy kiss.

"Umm, just delicious!" she said.

My softening prick, slid from her pussy, and she turned around, and kissed me, too, the taste of our juices on her lips and tongue. Then she dropped to her knees, taking my soft cock in her mouth, licking off the stickiness that covered me. She looked over at Joe, then, who was still hard as a rock, and left me, to go slurp on him. She ran her hand down to her pussy, running her fingers in the copious fluid she found, and then started jerking his cock. Even though her breasts weren't too big, she squeezed them around his cock, giving him a titty-fuck, the head of his cock now disappearing between her fleshy mounds, then appearing again. She dipped her head and licked the purply knob, making Joe moan. I watched for a while, then decided on my next move.

I walked up behind her and dropped to my knees. I spread her stance a bit, and watched my come start oozing out of her pussy. Her red bush was all matted and wet, and I ran my tongue over her cunt lips, tasting our sweet and sticky juices. Laney moaned as I kissed and licked her sloppy, wet pussy, cleaning up as much of our combined come as I could find. Then she squeezed her cunt muscles and a bigger glob came sliding out and I eagerly licked that up, too.

Once I had her cleaned up, I stood up, and reached my hands around her, and joined her in squeezing her pretty tits around Joe's stiff prick. I started to kiss her neck, and she turned her head to kiss me, running her tongue in and out of my mouth, and all around me.

"I love tasting *us* on your mouth!" she said, in a very sultry voice.

We continued to jack Joe off, and I could sense that Joe was close to blowing his load, as his movements got quicker and more jerky, and soon his low moans went high in pitch, and he grabbed Laney's hair and she clamped her mouth over his prick. I ran my hands up and down his shaft as he unleashed his spunk into Laney's mouth. She swallowed the first blasts, then slid his cock out of her mouth, and let him come on her tits and neck. As he stopped spurting, I squeezed his cock, getting the last drops out, rubbing them on Laney's nipples. Joe was now weak in the knees, and dropped down onto his knees, and he started to clean his own come off her tits. Watching it was so hot, that I leaned around her, and also licked come off her neck, and her luscious tits.

Once she was all cleaned up, we all looked at each other. There we were, still in the living room, a pile of clothes all around us.

"Might I suggest that we go to my room, where we can get more comfortable?" I asked.

We all agreed, and headed to my room, settling on the bed, with Laney right in between Joe and me. She lay on her back and Joe and I on our sides, kissing Laney on her mouth, on her neck, on her tits. She was rubbing our cocks, mine, having had time to recover, now fully erect again; Joe's still recovering.

"That was *so* hot! I never was with a guy who would even kiss me after a blow job, and you guys just licked come of my tits! I tell you what, I'm never letting go of you two!"

We continued our foreplay (or is that "between" play?) and Joe was now fully erect again, and Laney rolled on top of him.

"I just have to have this one in my pussy, too!" she said, as she guided Joe's prick into her.

Joe and I both watched her riding him. She sat up, cowgirl style on him, slowly raising herself up, Joe's glistening shaft appearing between her swollen labia, and then suddenly setting herself back down, sinking him in as deep as he would go, then repeating the whole performance. Watching the scene, I couldn't help but start stroking my own cock. When Laney noticed this, she beckoned for me, and settled back down on top of Joe. She kissed him on the mouth, then took my cock in her hand and started jacking me slowly. Then she took my cock in her mouth, running her tongue over it, caressing my balls with her hand. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and then directed it toward Joe's. My first instinct was to pull back, but Joe opened his mouth and leaned his head in my direction, so I slowly leaned forward, and let Joe's tongue touch my mushroom head. Laney leaned in and kissed, too, and I watched them kiss and lick together on my cock, all the while Laney is still moving her pussy over Joe's buried cock.

The sight and sensation soon had me getting that familiar feeling, but I did not want to come too soon, so I gently pulled away, leaving them to kiss and tongue one another's mouths. After a few seconds to calm myself, I knew that what I wanted was the view that Joe had earlier, and I moved around the two fuckers, and got a good vantage point to watch, up close, this cock and cunt co-mingling.

Laney would almost bounce a few times, then really grind her cunt onto his cock. After watching the rhythm a bit, I waited and then, when she started her grind, I grabbed her hips and leaned way in, kissing and licking at the intersection of their two bodies, cupping and rubbing Joe's balls as I did. Right in her rhythm, though, I backed away, and let go of her hips.

She looked around at me, "Why did you stop?"

"To let you continue with your rhythm - bounce, bounce, bounce, griiiiind!" I replied.

She grinned at me, and started to bounce again. On every grind, I would grab hold of her hips, and kiss somewhere - Laney's pretty ass, Joe's balls, Laney's taint, Joe's shaft. Every time, it got an extra moan out of one or the other, or both!

Then I had another idea. I sat up on my knees, and pushed Laney's legs apart so that my knees were outside of Joe's legs, and Laney's were outside of mine. On the next grind, I lay in on top of Laney, settling my cock between her gorgeous buns, and added my own grind. I backed off to let the rest of the rhythm continue, and leaned in to get my grind in, too.

Pretty soon, Joe was bucking, even in the "grind" times, and then the grind times stopped happening. I knew Joe would loose his load, soon, and then Laney started, too.

"Oh...yeah...Joe...gonna...come...come...come!"

I started seriously jacking my cock as I wanted to come "with them", and Joe drove himself into her, his hips lifting off the bed and Laney throwing her head back.

"OH YES, YES, YES, YES!" she screamed, while Joe could only gurgle.

I could see the base of Joe's cock contracting and contracting as he blew his load inside her, and watched her pussy quivering as she came. White cream began to ooze out around his cock, and at that point, I too started to come. The first spurt sailed high, landing on the small of Laney's back, but then I aimed at the point where their flesh came together, and squirted all over Laney's asshole, Joe's balls, the bed. As I settled, I squeezed the last drops on her buns.

I leaned in a licked up the small puddle on her back, and continued to lick and slurp come off her ass. I ran my tongue over her puckered hole, cleaning up after myself as I went. I licked at the curve of her buns where they meet her thighs, and then down, licking the shaft of Joe's cock, where it disappeared into her. Here was a triple mix of Laney's pussy, Joe's come and my come, and I licked as much as I could. Joe's spent cock was now softening inside her, and more come was oozing out of her pussy. I licked that, too, and then moved on down to lick my come off of Joe's balls. The smell of sex was pungent and strong, and I was loving every second of this.

When I felt that I had cleaned up pretty well, I moved up along side the two of them, and Laney turned her head my way, kissing and licking my face, then turned again to Joe, giving him a taste, too. I settled in beside them. Laney slid off the right side of Joe, her right leg draped over his, and I moved in on Joe's left side, draping my left leg over his and we all settled into a deep, satisfying sleep.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
sexy story

really had fun reading it. love that everyone is to tall!! wish you had written chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
family business of incest

Holy Crap that was HOT! I've got a twin sister, & we do Everything together... Yes, everything!!! Even gonna have twins in 2 months ourselves... Yea, family traditions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so hot

I came twice;) the only thing that would make it more hot would be more brother action!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yummy

the best story ever. my wife allows me to clean up her pussy after cumming, but only if i had twin brother.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Falls in Love with My Cock Sister Kirsten falls in love with my cock on family car trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories