The Trip

Story Info
Drive home after party gets interesting for hot couple.
661 words
3.71
62.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving down the interstate when Paula started kissing me as I drove. Rubbing my groin and watched as my cock grew hard. It was difficult to drive as she snaked her tongue between my lips, running her hand over my hard cock.

"Did you enjoy the party?" asked Paula

"I saw you looking over at us while I danced with Ricky" she said "Did you like watching?"

"I saw you kiss him on the dance floor" and "It made me jealous and excited both at the same time" I answered

Paula opened my shirt and started to run her hand over my chest as she kissed my neck and ear. I was getting more difficult to pay attention to the road.

"I enjoyed dancing with Ricky and you watching us, especially when he grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against him" Paula whispered in my ear. " I could feel him grow hard as we danced" you said as you played with my chest and began to squeeze my nipple.

"Does it make you hot to imagine him getting hard?"

"Mmm-hm."

"How about me touching him?"

You reached down opened my pants and touched my cock. It was hard now.
"Touching him," I said. "Like this. . ."

You leaned over, licked and lapped the quivering crown of my prick. You took it between your lips and licked it with your tongue. You slid it into your mouth until its head lodged in your throat and your nose lay against my shaved skin.! Then two of your fingers slid up into my cunt and rubbed my secret spot above, behind the pubic bone. And together, then, we gasped, and groaned, and spasmed--- and I flooded your mouth with my hot creamy cum. You swallowed it all, except for some that escaped your mouth and dribbled down my chin.

I had to pull the car over to the shoulder of the road and had stopped when your mouth had worked on my cock.

"And what would he be doing--- if he were here?"


I kissed your neck. My hand slid down over your dress, opening the buttons in front until it was completely open. My hands then traveled over your belly and cupped your freshly shaven mound. My fingers slipped inside your panties and caressed your pussy lips.

"He'd be doing . . . like you're doing now." Paula panted

My middle finger slid into you. You were soaking wet.

"Inside you, like this?" I asked

"Mmmmm yes----"

"You'd like that . . .? Wouldn't you?" I asked

I started to teased your clit. "Oh, yes babe. . . like that . . ." Paula moaned

"And then . . .?" I wanted to know

"You know . . ."

"Tell me . . ."

"Then I'd do this. . ." Paula lowered her seat until it laid flat. She spread her legs wide. I then moved between her thighs. I slipped my hardening cock against your slippery clit. "Oh God!" Paula gasped

"You're hot now, thinking about him?"

"Yes!"

"Who?"

"Ricky"

"Do you want to Fuck him?"

"Yes." "I've thought of it . . ." Paula moaned

"What would you say . . "

"I'd say, 'Put it in . . . do it . . ."

"And . . .?"

"Oh! Fuck me . . . Fuck me!"


I slid into Paula, sliding in one single stroke. My prick pulled back, slid in again, then back, then in. I suddenly stiffened, grunted; my cock jerked and shot my cum deep inside you. Paula cried out -- and I realized that the name she called out belonged to someone else, a old friend from long ago.

Here we were in the side of the highway ,Paula spread out ,dress wide open and I with my pants down around my knees. It was a good thing no Good Samaritan or policeman stopped to help us, or was it?