The Trip

Story Info
Online lovers unexpectedly meet.
4.1k words
3.95
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLAngel
FLAngel
1 Followers

If you are looking for a wham/bam/thank you ma'am, all sex, no story line, you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a story with a story line and some good sex and fun, this is the story for you. I hope you enjoy my imagination. Creative feedback is always welcome.

*

Looking around at all the empty packing boxes stacked on the front porch gives Ross a feeling of accomplishment. Finally, after years of wishing and planning, Ross was finally in Baton Rouge. No more dealing with ice and snow during the long Colorado winters. His girlfriend is still in Colorado. She has three more weeks left before her job transfer is final. That means he's on his own and able to play without fear of discovery. Ross loves sex. He is made for sex. However, his girlfriend is not as interested as he is. So Ross, unbeknownst to his girlfriend, writes stories, posting them on erotic websites. The more he masturbates the more pictures he takes and the more pictures and masturbation, the more erotic the stories. Some of them were about real life experiences while others about his fantasies.

************

Angel surveys her hotel room. Not bad as hotel rooms go; very safety conscious. You have to go through the lobby to gain access to the rooms. Emergency pull cords in the main area as well as the bathroom. Well lit exits and a clear, concise emergency exit plan. Nice size television and high speed internet hook up. A small coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator complete the picture.

Angel is on a training trip for her job. She's due at the LSU main office at 8:00 a.m. each morning, to be out by 5 p.m. each night. She is the only one sent from her office on this trip. The other two employees scheduled had to cancel at the last moment; Marcia had complications with her pregnancy and as a result is now on bed rest until the birth; and Mark broke his leg in two places two days before the trip.

Ross and Angel have been internet buddies for quite a while. Ross is always sending her pictures or videos of himself as well as stories. He has only received one picture of her. That's ok. That's usually the pattern for Ross. He and Angel have hit it off otherwise.

Angel has not heard from Ross in over a month. Usually it's the other way around. Angel is married with a young daughter and since changing jobs a year ago she hasn't been on line much. Lately, though, she hasn't heard from Ross.

Logging in to her e-mail, Angel finally finds a message from Ross.

"Hey sexy: Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been moving. Yep, I finally moved to my most favorite spot on earth. I'll be on line for a while, so check messenger for me. "

Excited, Angel logs into messenger and finds Ross on line.

Angel: Hey sweetie....where have you been? I've been worried. Ross: Hey sexy.....I've finally done it. I've moved to Baton Rouge. Angel:WOW!!! Tell me how this happened. I didn't know it was even in the works. (For the next half hour Ross tells how he and his girlfriend were able to find a house and transfer jobs.)

Ross:So what about you? What are you doing tonight? Angel: Actually, I'm out of town in training..... Ross: Really? No hubby or child to interrupt? Angel:No. But I do need to go get something to eat before they roll up the streets. Can we meet back on line in say 2 hours? Ross: Sure. No problem. I need to go get something too. I've been so busy unpacking that I haven't given food a thought. Angel:So, do you have a favorite place to eat in Baton Rouge? I know how much you love that city. Ross:Yes, actually I do. It's a little out of the way café on Canal St. called Madame's Place. I'll check on line when I get back. Angel:Ok....see you soon.

As Ross signs off he thinks, WOW......Angel and I can play without interruptions. I'll go eat and hurry back.

In her hotel room, Angel closes her laptop and sits down on the side of her bed. Taking a deep breath, Angel has to make a decision. See, she deliberately didn't tell Ross that her training happens to be in Baton Rouge. Does she go meet him in person or leave things as they are? There's really only one answer, she thinks, as she heads for the closet.

************

Ross is sitting in a dark corner of Madame's Place sipping on a drink and studying the menu. Ross never knew unpacking from a move would work up such an appetite. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a nice pair of legs. Expecting the waitress, he looks up with a smile ready to give his order. For a moment, what he sees strikes him speechless.

Angel is standing there with a nervous smile on her face. She is wearing a deep purple halter dress that lovingly hugs her breasts stopping about 6" above her knees, black silk stockings and two inch black heels. Hesitantly, she takes a step forward saying, "Well, you see, I just happened to be in the neighborhood....and I, uh, thought we could....uh... have dinner?"

Jumping to his feet, Ross whispers, "Angel? Is that really you?" Then throwing caution to the wind, Ross reaches out pulls her into a big, tight, full bodied bear hug.

Laughing with relief, Angel snuggles into and returns his embrace. Leaning back so she can see his face, Angel whispers, "Surprise."

Releasing his hold on Angel, Ross pulls out the chair next to his and guides her into it. "Surprise!?? Where the hell did you come from? I thought you were in Atlanta or something in training?"

"Actually, I never said where I was. When I saw your e-mail and knew that somehow we ended up in the same place at the same time, I just couldn't help myself. Forgive me for not telling you sooner?" Angel asks.

Reaching out, Ross takes her hand and threads his fingers through hers. "There is nothing to forgive. I just can't believe that you are here."

"Well, let's eat and catch up. Then figure out where we go from here. I'm here for a week and all my evenings are free...that is, if you aren't busy?" she asks hesitantly.

Smiling softly, Ross replies, "For you, even if I were busy, I wouldn't be."

Ross and Angel ate, talked and laughed for a few hours. Catching up on about six weeks of each others lives, and enjoying every moment together. Even with the differences in their ages (10 years), there were no awkward pauses in conversation. Angel was so excited about their first face to face meeting that she was constantly shifting in her seat as she talked, lightly touching Ross' arm to make a point or just as a gentle caress when laughing at something he said. Her dress slowly inched up her thighs, showing Ross the tops of her stockings and the beginning of her garters.

Savoring the last bite of chocolate mousse, Angel sits back in her chair. "That was absolutely the best meal I've eaten in a while. You know my weakness for chocolate too."

Smiling at the pleasure he sees in her eyes, Ross decides to ask the question that has been at the front of his mind all night. "I'm glad you enjoyed my favorite place. Now, I have to ask. Where do we go from here? Do we go our separate ways after dinner each night, or do we spend more time together?'

Blushing and taking a deep breath, Angel looks into Ross' eyes and says, "I was hoping we'd spend more time together. Maybe get you to show me your camera equipment and, uh, other stuff." Angel blushes deeper and looks downward, toward the large bulge she can see outlined in Ross' jeans. She's never done this before and probably never will again. However, she and Ross have built up a relationship over the last couple years and she has a longing to explore some of the things they have shared on line.

Ross takes a deep breath, placing one hand under Angel's chin raising her eyes back to his. "I have to hear the words, Angel. I won't do anything I haven't been asked to do. We're too good of friends and I don't want to lose that friendship."

Smiling shyly and looking Ross in the eyes, "I want you to take those pictures we've talked about. I want to do several of the things we've talked about. I thought we could start with the pictures and see where they took us. That is.....if you want to.....I'll understand if you don't."

Reaching for the money to leave a tip, Ross takes Angel's hand and draws her up from her chair. The hem of her dress slides slowly down as she stands, falling down to hide the garters. "I've got my car outside. Let's go get my camera and get started."

Leaving the café, Angel pauses for a moment. "Are you having second thoughts?" Ross asks.

"No, I'm not. I just think we should get your camera and go back to my hotel. I won't feel comfortable at your place," she says. "Neutral ground so to speak. My hotel is only three blocks over. Why don't you drop me off there first? You can go get your equipment and your swimsuit and meet me at the pool. It's such a nice night for a swim."

**********

Ring..... ring..... ring...

Ross hears the telephone as he puts his key in the door. "Hold on, hold on," he mutters under his breath.

RRRRRing..... RRRRRing...... RRRRRing..... RRRRRiinnn.

"Hello.... yes, this is Ross.....Oh...yes, sir. I'm still interested.....Yes, sir.....Tomorrow? Yes, sir....8:00 a.m. LSU Auditorium....all week? Pick up my ID at the front desk. Yes, sir...I'll be there. Thank you, Sir!"

Ross slowly places the phone on the charger. 'Well, I'll be damned! I got the job. AND I'll be going to training with Angel. Hehehe...I won't tell her. I'll just show up tomorrow and surprise her. Oh, sheesh...look at the time.'

Ross hurries to assemble his photographic equipment and a few props. He promised Angel he'd be back within the hour. 'Oh yeah, need a swimsuit -- supposed to meet Angel at the pool.' Ross strips off his pants and takes a moment to check himself out. Not bad for a 48 year old male. Ross reaches down and fondles his balls and his cock. He is already semi-hard. Ross has unusually large balls and when his cock is hard it's an impressive 8" long and very thick. Once he has cum the first time he can last all night long. Usually much longer than his partner.

Smiling, Ross thinks back to his first look at Angel tonight at the restaurant. That short purple dress clinging to her body, the hose he later saw was held up by garters....mmmmm Just thinking about it makes his cock ooze pre-cum. Quickly, Ross pulls on his Speedo swimsuit. Angel has seen several pictures of him in this suit...not to mention the minimal tan line it leaves. Looking in the mirror he sees the bulge. He's almost too big for the suit at this point. Taking slow, deep breaths he wills his cock to go down. Then he slips some loose fitting khakis over his suit.

Grabbing his camera bags as well as some other type of equipment, Ross heads out the door, humming happily.

*******

'Which swimsuit?.....one piece or two?.....Do I really want to do this?......' Angel thinks as she rummages through the clothes she brought. She knows that wanting something and needing something are two entirely different things.

Taking a deep breath, Angel pulls her two piece suit out of the drawer. It's a very flattering suit, very tasteful and just as purple as her dress. Angel strips down and surveys herself in the floor length mirror that is the door to the closet. Angel's hazel eyes take in her wavy reddish brown hair. Naturally wavy, her hair falls almost midway down her back. Angel considers herself short and plump at 5'2" and 200 lbs, whereas others consider her fat. Angel has always considered her eyes her best feature. They change colors depending on her moods -- hazel is neutral or slightly confused -- bright green is for passion -- and a vibrant blue is for anger.

Her eyes roaming down from her face, Angel surveys her chest; definitely plump and full with a 40D. Small, light pink nipples that darken to a deep rose color and extend about 3/4" when aroused. Angel caresses her breasts and pinches her nipples as she covers them with her bikini top.

Skipping over the slight bulge of her stomach, Angel surveys her silky smooth mound. She keeps it shaved and moisturized so there is no roughness. Angel loves the feel of the smoothness against her panties and even her jeans when she decides to go without. Slowly pulling up the matching bikini bottoms, Angel slides first one finger then two through her very full pussy lips.

Just thinking about the coming meeting has Angel's lips already swollen and slick. Her clit is already hard and sensitive. Sighing, she resists the urge to masturbate, wanting to enjoy the anticipation as it builds, needing to reach that uncontrollable state of passion before she explodes.

Looking at the clock, Angel realizes she needs to get down to the pool area. She puts the white robe the hotel provides on over her swimsuit and lays two towels over her arm. Grabbing her hotel key card she heads down to the pool area.

******

Ross pulls into a parking space near the entrance gate to the pool. Getting out of the car, he moves toward the fence with one of his cameras. At first, the pool area appears empty. Disappointed, Ross leans dejectedly against the fence. 'Well,' Ross thinks, 'I guess she changed her mind.'

As Ross starts to turn away, he catches a movement in the shadows. Angel has paused to survey the pool area. She doesn't see Ross standing at the fence as she walks toward the hot tub. Placing the towels on a lounge chair, Angel slowly unties the belt to her robe.

Click...Ross' high tech camera doesn't require a flash at night. As Angel slowly disrobes, Ross silently begins taking pictures. With her back to him, Ross catches bare shoulders. Angel's long hair hides the bikini strap at her neck. Ross' breath catches in his chest. The robe slowly falls......Click.....hair hanging halfway down her back....Click....only one bikini strap crossing just below her hair is visible. Click....bare skin down to her waste. Angel releases the robe...Click, click, click.....Ross caught the robe as it fell, half swimsuit bottoms, robe just below, and robe landing on the ground. Angel full round ass filling out the bikini bottoms as she bends over to pick up the robe and drape it over the top of the lounge chair.

Angel turns into profile and stretches her arms over her head, with her chest thrust out. Ross catches it all on disc. Slowly, Angel tests the water in the spa and gently eases herself down into a seat. Stretching out, Angel props one foot upon the outside edge, leans her head back and closes her eyes. Click, click, click....Ross takes some final pictures, then stops to catch his breath.

Ross slowly reaches down and adjusts himself. Just watching Angel take off her robe has started him swelling and aching. Since Angel has made the decision to meet him, Ross doesn't want to scare her off at the onset.

Quietly, Ross goes back to his car and gathers the equipment bags. He closes the door loud enough for Angel to hear it. He doesn't want her to know just yet that he'd been watching her.

As he approaches the gate, he sees Angel is now facing him. Ross enters the gate smiling as he calls softly, "I made it."

"Hey Sweetie," Angel always greets him in this manner on line. "Do you need any help with those bags?"

"No, I'm fine. You look too comfortable. Just relax."

Angel looks inquiringly at his khaki pants and softly asks, "I thought you were going to wear your swimsuit?"

Smiling broadly, Ross replies, "I did. I just have to shed these pants. I didn't want to answer any embarrassing questions if I was pulled over. I didn't exactly obey the traffic laws on the way back."

"Well, come on in, the water's wonderful," Angel said softly, encouraging Ross to hurry, as she trails her fingers across the top of the water. Leaning back with her arms up on the side of the spa, her breasts bob up and down with the pulsing of the jets, showing Ross plenty of cleavage.

Remembering how he enjoyed Angel's unknowing strip tease a few minutes before, Ross slowly unbuttons his shirt, letting it hang open. Smiling while watching her eyes, Ross slowly lowers the zipper on his khakis and lowers them slowly. The silky black material of his speedo barely covers the bulge straining to get out. Ross' smile broadens as he watches the tip of Angel's tongue slip out to wet her lips in an unconscious nervous reaction. Shrugging, Ross lets his shirt fall behind him, and then releases his hold on his khakis.

As the khakis hit the tile, Angel's eyes widen, her lips part and her breath catches in her throat. Ross hears a low moan. He watches as Angel tries to swallow, licks her lips, and takes a deep breath. Unconsciously, Angel moves across the spa, rising up, trying to get a closer look and Ross' huge balls that are straining against the bit of material that is almost covering him.

Ross moves closer, letting Angel get a good look. Ross stands still, holding his breath, just waiting for Angel to say.....something....anything.

Looking up into Ross' eyes, Angel's eyes sparkle. "Your photos don't do you justice. You are bigger than I have imagined." Sitting up straighter, her breasts bouncing with the force of the jets in the spa, she softly says, "Come on in, the water is fine."

Ross lets his breath out in a rush; showing just how anxious he was for her approval. A smile beginning on his lips as his eyes smile back at Angel, he just as softly says, "Of course, I'm not going to miss this chance to get close to you."

Angel moves back to her original place as Ross eases carefully down into the spa. For just an instant, Ross' cock and balls seem to bob and float on top of the water, just before he steps down the last step. Sighing, he moves over next to Angel and sits down.

Angel lets out a nervous giggle, and shifts so that she is half facing Ross, with her right knee up on the seat and her right arm still up on the side of the spa. "I was afraid you had changed your mind when I got down here and didn't see you. I thought I'd taken too long to change and you had left."

"Never, you are worth the wait. Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to pressure you into anything," he says with a soft smile, as he slowly lifts his left hand up to run his fingers through her hair. Ever so slowly, he trails his finger tips lightly behind her ear, along her jaw and slowly down her neck, only to stop just below her collar bone.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm just a bit nervous. I thought we'd relax down here in the spa before we went up to my room." Angel's breath catches in her throat as Ross' finger tips dance lightly across her skin, around her collar bone, in and out of the little indention there. Foretelling of things to come?

Swallowing hard, "Can I touch you," she asks. Remembering his rule, she laughs at her own nervousness and asks again, "Can I touch your balls and cock?"

Groaning, Ross whispers, "Please."

Angel slides closer, her right leg brushing against his thigh, her right arm behind his neck, her right breast brushing against his upper arm as his arm slides behind her to keep her steady. Never taking her eyes off of his, Angel reaches down with her left hand and lightly strokes Ross' cock, running her fingers below his thick balls, touching, kneading. The way she is sitting has pushed her chest out, and Ross can now see her nipples slowly thickening, making small mounds inside her bikini top.

Reaching around with his right arm, Ross instructs her, "Straddle me, Angel. Let me feel myself against you while you play."

Angel slowly rises up and moves to straddle Ross' legs, pushing her breasts up into his face. Ross buries his face in that deep cleavage, his hands tightening across her back as she eases herself down. Ross can feel his cock straining to be loosed from the confines of his speedo. Angel moves both hands between them, one on his balls, the other on his cock.

"Well, so much for being shy," Angel giggles nervously. Her face is red, her eyes sparkling, and her nipples straining against the fabric of her top. Taking a deep breath, Angel says, "I want to make you cum. I want to feel your hands on all over me. Then I want to take you up to my room, and let you take those pictures we have talked about. After that, we'll just have to wing it."

FLAngel
FLAngel
1 Followers
12