The Trip

Story Info
Slutty girl worms her way into roommate's romantic plans.
24.9k words
4.54
238.7k
248
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,861 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

*

(Mary)

I had been planning this trip for months. I was in an honors society in my freshman year of college. I had been helping out the underprivileged for years, dating back to my high school days. It was a cause I felt strongly about, and I wasn't about to change that once I started to live the college life. I joined within a month of the beginning of the school year. I quickly realized I was one of the most passionate members of the group, and even though most of the people there were older than me, they started to look to me for leadership. I did not shy away from it. I spearheaded a lot of the events that our society organized, and if I do say so myself, the society had never as active as it had been with me there. I looked forward to these meetings every week, at first for the cause, but later for another reason. I had met a boy.

I had never been the most popular girl in high school. I was one of those girls that was more worried about classes than partying. I was near the top of the class, but was woefully inexperienced with the opposite sex. By the time I entered college, I was still a virgin.

It's not that I'm bad looking. I'm quite cute if I do say so myself. I have shoulder length brown hair, a pretty face, and a nice set of 34B's. I would say my best feature is my butt, which provided a nice handful. Not that I've had a guy grab my butt, that's not the point. I could probably stand to lose five pounds, but I'd rather have a few extra pounds than be one of those model girls that look like they haven't eaten in a week. And those extra pounds look good on me anyway.

So, anyway, I had been in this honors society for a couple months when this boy started showing up. He didn't talk much at first, but eventually, he started coming out of his shell. I learned his name was Brian, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so cute. Every so often, he would quickly glance over at me, and I would quickly look away. I eventually found out he was a freshman, like me. As he attended more meetings, I started to realize he was as passionate about helping the underprivileged as I was. I could not love this boy more when I found this out. As the meeting ended, I hung around to help clean up. I noticed Brian hanging around, acting like he was busy. As I finished up, I started to head over to him. There were butterflies in my stomach. This was it.

"Hey, I don't think we've been properly introduced." I told him, holding out my hand. "I'm Mary."

"I'm Brian." He said, taking my hand in his. I felt sparks.

**********

For the next few weeks, I was walking on air. Every time I saw him, my heart started to flutter. We got to know each other through the next few meetings. We worked together on a few events, and my crush just kept growing. I kept waiting for him to ask me out, because I knew he felt the same way. But he was so shy. I don't think he's ever done this before, either. Every one of the other girls in the honors society thought we looked really cute together, and they were in disbelief when they found out he hadn't asked me out yet. As Christmas break passed, I realized that I might have to step up and ask him out. I had never done that before, so I was understandably nervous. I built myself up, practiced what I wanted to say, ready for the first time I see him during the next semester to ask him out. But then something terrible happened.

His new schedule prevented him from attending the meetings. I was crushed. He was still part of the group. I would still see him at events, but I was never able to get a moment alone with him. This got me down, and caused me big problems.

I had always been pretty responsible. I never drank, never smoked, and never did drugs. I was down because I wasn't seeing more of Brian, so I let my friends drag me to a party. I suddenly was surrounded by drunk college kids, and quickly found a drink in my hand. I had one, then two, and then eventually I was pretty wasted. Of course, this party got busted, and I was one of the few not to sneak out, so I found myself getting taken to jail with an MIP. As I sobered up in the cell, I regretted all my decisions that night. I was so embarrassed. If my parents found out, if the honors society found out, if Brian found out. Ughhh. I was so mad at myself. I was finally given my phone call, and I tried calling my friends, but none of them responded. I couldn't call my parents or any of the others in the honors society without embarrassing myself in front of them due to my predicament. Then, I had a thought. Jenna, my roommate. She's not my best friend or anything. Actually, she was kind of annoying. She was a party girl, and spent all of her time talking to her friends on the phone, or texting them, or talking about them, or talking about boys. She's not that bad, we just come from different circles. I gave her a call, and luckily, she responded.

Within the hour, I was walking out of the police station with Jenna after she bailed me out. I was still so pissed at myself about this wild night. Never again, I vowed to myself.

"Jenna, thanks so much." I told her.

"Oh, no problem roomie. I know you'd do the same for me." Jenna responded.

"Yeah, definitely. I'll get you your money back for bail." I told her.

"Okay." She responded.

"I hope this stays between you and me, Jen. I don't want anyone else to know." I said to her.

"Of course. No problem." Jenna responded as we approached her car.

"Thanks. I owe you one." I told her as we got in the car. She smiled at me.

***********

I was able to move on from this whole incident pretty quickly. Jenna, to my surprise, lived up to her word and didn't tell anyone, and for that I was very appreciative. She was usually such a gossip. Anyway, no one else found out about this, and I quietly dealt with the legal issues and it was quickly forgotten.

My crush on Brian soon returned to the forefront of my mind. I needed to find a way to be alone with him so I could make move on him, but that was getting difficult. I didn't just want to call and ask him. Asking someone out is something you do face to face. I racked my brain trying to figure out how to do this. This is when I started developing the plan.

I had done research and found out that there was this big home-building project in California that was supposed to happen at the beginning of summer. People from various charitable organizations all over the nation were sending people to help out. This was it. This was what I could do. I could get the honors society to send me and Brian out to California. Us together, far from home. I could make my move!

I brought this up to the group and they were supportive, but undecided. They were not sure if they wanted to send some people all the way out there. The society has funds that people donated to help us to do our projects. It would require a fair amount of money to send us out there. I pushed and pushed and pushed for this, and finally they relented, finally decided to send a group out there. Normally, for trips like this, they would send a group of four. It wouldn't be economical to just send one person out there. I tried to convince them that only two of us should go. We could travel on the cheap. It could work. I think when I was making this argument, the girl in charge, Jessica, knew what my intentions were. She knew I had a crush on Brian, and I wanted to make my move on him. It was with this in mind that she finally agreed to allow me to go with one other person. Policy dictated that she was to give me the set stipend of $1500, which was normally used for four people, but she highly encouraged me to do this on the cheap. I agreed. Now I just had one step left in my plan: I had to get Brian in on it.

I sent him an email, trying to hide my intentions the best I could. I basically explained to him that the group was looking for volunteers to go on this trip to California. I told him I was going in a very offhand way. I asked him if he was interested in going. I waited impatiently for him to respond, checking my email constantly. Finally, he replied. I checked the email quickly. He agreed! Oh my god! It had worked. I was going to get to spend a week of alone time with my crush. I started to imagine the possibilities. We'd be right near the ocean. We could hang out on the beach. Watch the sunset. Maybe kiss. Oh my god, I couldn't wait. After a little while, I emailed to let him know only me and him volunteered, and was wondering if he was okay with us traveling together, just him and me. He replied soon after, and he said that was fine. Actually, he used the word great. He was happy that it was just him and me! My heart fluttered. I couldn't wait.

The trip was scheduled right after the school year ended. Unlike most schools, they gave us a full week after exam week ended to move out of the dorms. After checking our exam schedules, we were gonna leave halfway through exam week, drive out to California, which would take about three days, spend four or five days out there, the head back with enough time to clean out our dorm rooms. Everything was good to go.

As the school year approached its end, the trip was all I could think about. I had told my parents and friends but I didn't tell Jenna. She knew I had a crush on Brian. I had told her all about him. I was afraid if I told her about this trip, she would make fun of me. She would know the real motive behind this trip. She knows that I'm not as experienced as some girls are, and she would tease me about it. Nothing too bad or too mean, just gentle prodding. But I think there was a little bit of her honest feelings about me shining through. I think she thought a little less of me because I had never been with a man.

She was the opposite of me in that sense. She was kinda slutty. There've been a few different boyfriends since the beginning of the school year, but I don't think they stuck around long enough to be official boyfriends. There have been many nights where she doesn't come back till the next morning. I can understand how each of her relationship's go. Boys are lured in by her looks. She is, admittedly, really hot. She has curly, black hair that goes down to her mid-back. She has a perfect tan, and her skin is smooth and flawless. Her face matched her attitude. She has full, smooth lips and she has what I've heard are called 'bedroom eyes.' I can't count the times I've seen her eyes flash with mischief. I can't imagine how they affected the boys she was with. Her body did not disappoint. Her butt was perfect; nice, round and heart-shaped. She had strong, smooth legs. And despite how catty girls can be about each other, I can truthfully say her boobs are spectacular. She always wears something tight to attract attention to them, but I think they would be noticed if she was wearing a paper bag. They are 36 DD's. I've seen them when she changed, and they look even better bare than they do covered. They are firm and perky, and despite their size, she could easily go braless and have no sag whatsoever. They are ridiculous. Even her nipples are the perfect size. The only reason she has to wear a bra is due to her perpetually hard nipples. Even when she's dressed down, in pajama pants and a hoody, she still looks amazing. Her perfect body makes the catty girl part of me just hate her.

Her attitude is what drives the boys away. She's kinda bitchy. She's so self-centered, so if a boy does something she doesn't like, she'll start acting like a princess and a spoiled brat. She's the type of girl who feels like a boy should be honored to be with her, so they should do whatever she wanted. Most boys don't find that an attractive feature in a girl. Even if they start catering to her whims, her bitchy, mean side starts to shine through quickly. I've seen her say just absolutely terrible things about other girls behind their backs. Some of the worst stuff I've ever heard. I hate to think what she says about me behind my back. Guys will stick with a hot girl for awhile, but if she is clearly as mean-spirited as Jenna can be, he aint sticking around long. In that sense, I feel I have the advantage over her. Yeah, I've never been with a boy, but when I do, I have no doubt it'll be a long lasting relationship. With her, she's been with lots of boys, but I doubt she'll ever be able to sustain a long-term relationship with any of them. She's just too bitchy.

Despite our differences, we actually get along fine. We both understand that we're completely different people. So, we just kinda stay out of each other's way. We clearly run in different social circles, so we're not threats to each other. We have a good give and take. She teases me about my lack of luck with boys, and I tease her about how she drives away boys. She's surprisingly self-aware about that side of her. When we are in the room together, she's usually talking on the phone, or texting, or on her computer. She generally doesn't bring boys back here, but when she does, I'll go down to the common room and do some homework, or read a book down there, or go hang out with some of my friends. We have a good system.

It was nearing the end of the semester. We both had our housing plans for the next year set. She was going to live in an apartment with some friends, as was I. I didn't really plan to keep in touch with her beyond this year. I would be cordial with her, and we may chat online, but I doubt we'll be hanging out much more beyond the end of the school year. Anyway, it was getting hard to avoid telling her my plans for the week after exams. Most of the students were gonna be partying once classes finished. Plus, the school had organized a few end-of-year events for the weekend. Beyond the weekend, it would be people moving out or just chilling out here until they had to go back home.

I was lucky and my exams finished up the Tuesday of exam week. Brian's did as well. I started to begin packing some of the stuff I would be taking on the trip. I packed my clothes, my laptop, and a few books to alleviate the boredom. Brian let me know he wouldn't be able to meet me here until about ten in the morning. We were taking my car on the trip. Jenna returned to the room as I was packing. I think she assumed I was packing to head home right away. I just let her go right on thinking that.

"Man, I am so glad exams are over." She told me, falling back onto her bed.

"Oh, yours are done too?" I asked her.

"Yep, just finished up my last one." She said, taking her phone out of her pocket. She started to text. I continued what I was doing.

"Must have been tough. I actually saw you studying." I teased. Jenna is many things. A good student is not one of them.

"Yeah, I know, right?" she replied, jokingly. "Looks like some of your bad habits passed off onto me." She added. I laughed.

"You getting ready?" she asked, not really paying attention.

"Yep." I said simply, not wanting to give away the truth. "You sticking around here?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. I have absolutely no desire to go home." She said, looking up at me from her phone, text sent.

"When does your lease start for your apartment?" I asked.

"August. Ughh, Four whole months at home. I might as well shoot myself now and get it over with." She said. Her phone beeped and she went back to texting.

"How bout yours? When does it start?" she asked.

"August, just like yours." I told her.

"We should hang out before school starts back up." She told me. I don't really think she wanted to hang out again. I think she was just being polite.

"Yeah, maybe." I told her, not really planning on pursuing it.

"You gonna go to any of the parties? Or any events the schools putting on?" I asked.

"Those events look lame." She started. I didn't think they looked that bad. "I'll probably go to some of the parties. They'll probably suck though."

"Yeah, probably." I responded, not really paying attention while I was folding some clothes.

"You know, these next couple weeks are gonna be fucking boring. I'll probably fucking lose it being cooped up here." She said.

"Your friends leaving?" I asked.

"Yep." She responded, continuing to text. "I don't know. I'll probably just go to the gym or something." She added, trailing off. I continued packing in silence as she continued. About twenty minutes later, she sat up on her bed.

"Man, I'm so fucking bored right now. Wanna do something?" she asked.

"Not really. I want to get an early start tomorrow." I told her.

"Well, then, Mary, what am I gonna do with myself for the next few hours?" she asked.

"Well, you could go meet a guy then break up with him. That'll kill a few hours." I joked.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Go fuck yourself." She told me. I smiled.

"I'll actually miss this." I told her.

"Me too." She said. She started to grab some stuff, getting ready to head out. "If I don't get to talk you tomorrow, then this might be goodbye." She said. She puts a mock pout on her face. I smiled, walked over, and gave her a hug.

"Keep in touch, Mary." She told me.

"Yeah, you too." I replied. She left the dorm. I packed for a little while longer before finally calling it an early night. I was too excited about tomorrow to want to stay up any longer. I just wanted to get to bed so I could wake up and it'll be tomorrow. I couldn't wait.

***********

I woke up at eight in the morning. I showered and started to clean up. I start to do some last minute packing. I tried to remain quiet, but despite my best efforts, Jenna began to awaken. She was usually a heavy sleeper, but of course today of all days she had to wake up early. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She watched me pack for a minute before speaking.

"What about your other stuff?" she asked, gesturing to some of the items I wasn't taking with me.

"Oh, I'll get it when I get back." I told her without thinking. I quickly realized the error I made.

"Wait, you're coming back?" she asked confused. I'm mad at myself for letting my plans slip out. I was just gonna leave a note telling her I would be back for the rest of my stuff later. Well, no point lying now.

"Yeah, I'm not going home immediately." I told her.

"I could've sworn you told me you were?" she asked.

"Nope. My honors society is sending some people out to California for this home-building event. I'm heading out today." I explained.

"Wait, you're going to California? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. Then, the truth started to dawn on her.

"Wait a minute. Is Brian going?" she asked with a smile.

"As a matter of fact he is coming with." I told her.

"Aww, that's so cute. You gonna make your move?" she asked.

"That's the plan." I replied.

"So is there more people going or is it just you two?" she inquired.

"It's just us two." I told her.

"Aww, that's sweet." She told me. Her mocking tone is starting to annoy me. Then, Jenna had a revelation. "Ohmygod. You should totally let me come with you?" she asked. Bad idea.

"Jenna, no. I planned this out for a long time. I planned it to be us two. Please don't get involved." I pleaded with her.

"Just listen. No offense, but you don't know what you're doing. I can help you. I can give you advice. I can help this whole thing happen." Jenna pleaded with me.

"Jenna, I can handle this myself." I told her.

"Listen, if you screw this up, this could be it. You could drive him away for good. If you handle this wrong, you could make the biggest mistake of your life." She replied. I gave what she said some thought. "I know what I'm doing. Let me go with you guys. I can get a handle on what this Brian guy is all about. Then, I'll let you know what your best approach is." I considered what she said. "Please, pretty please Mary. I don't want to be cooped up here. You know what I'm saying is right."

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,861 Followers