The Trip

Story Info
Pat and Ann continue their sexual journey.
2.2k words
4.14
27.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeannt
leeannt
40 Followers

Note to readers: My stories are a series, so a better understanding would be taken if reading them all.

*****

Ann woke from her bed, her pussy still drenched from the night before, she looked over at Pat sound asleep, her beautiful baby boy, at 19 he would always be her baby boy. Her mind reeling from the night before, her son was such a wonderful lover, so caring, so orgasmic, she could not have made a better lover, but then again I guess she did make the ultimate lover.

She pulled back the sheet and looked at his gorgeous body, is cock lying limp making her even more desperate for that feeling of him inside of her, she slowly kissed his chest and made her way down, she kissed his belly and then his legs, she made her way farther and kissed his feet, she took each toe and gentle sucked each one of them. As she made her way up she slowly took her time to enjoy every last piece of him, she kissed his inner thigh then lifted his cock and kissed his balls, licking and cleaning them from the action of the night before. She took her tongue and circled his cock, then she took her time so she could inhale and taste him, she slowly lowered her mouth over his cock and took him in, her goal was just to get as much as his taste and smell as she could, she was totally addicted, she felt his cock harden in her mouth and could not resist to take is all deep inside of her. All of a sudden she felt her son's hands stroke her head and pull her up, as she moved her way up, she kissed every piece of his chest, when she reached his chin she took a playful bite, he laughed and she said she wanted to eat him up. He turned her on her back and stroked her hair back and kissed her whole face he then took a gentle bite of her nose and looked into her eyes and said so do I mommy.

Pat leaned in and kissed her deep on the mouth, swirling his tongue inside, he made his way down her neck and gently took one of her heavy hanging breasts into his mouth, he circled the nipple with his tongue and sucked the nipple gently, it was standing erect wanting more, as he gently suckled on her nipple she caressed his head and said to him, he would always be mommy's baby. He took the other breast to make sure it got the same attention of the last and then moved his way down. He spread the lips of her pussy and licked the entire surface, he kissed the clit and sucked gently, Ann was breathing heavy and squirming on the bed, she could not help but scream out, she thought to herself that it was good they did not have neighbors close as they would have surely heard her.

He quickly brought her to orgasm as she let out one final cry of excitement, he sat on his knees and leaned forward, his hard cock looming over her pussy, he took her hand and lead it to where it belonged, she looked in his eyes and begged please baby, mommy needs you. Pat could not resist and leaned in while her hand guided the way. She screamed out in yet another orgasm just by his cock entering her. He kissed her and lied down on top of her while her breathing calmed down. He slowly started to move his way in and out of her pussy, building that excitement once again, she held him tight as orgasm came again and again. She knew at that moment, he was her perfect lover and that no one else would ever even come close to comparing to him. Through her screams, she begged him, cum inside me, please baby, mommy needs you, she wanted every piece of him inside of her, he finally after Ann's multiple orgasms gave one last thrust, he lay and rested his head on her shoulder as he hugged him tightly, she was dead. She hoped she had it in her to keep up with him.

They rested on the bed, Ann got up and headed for the bath, Pat entered as she was entering the hot tub, he got inside and washed her back, he told her to stand as he took the body wash and washed her legs, he stood and washed her stomach and then her arms, he took his time on her breasts and lifted each one to make sure to get underneath, it took one hand lowered it and scrubbed her pussy, she started to breath heavy, he stopped and kissed her and told her that she must learn to control herself, she said it was hard with him to do so. She took the cloth and started to scrub his body, top to bottom, she scrubbed his back and his butt, she kneeled and kissed his ass, then moved her way up to wash his chest and neck.

They stepped out of the bath and dried each other off, as Pat demanded his breakfast. Ann quickly dressed into a summer strapless dress, letting her tits fall with no bra. She quickly made her way to the kitchen to make Pat some eggs and bacon. She never ate breakfast but drank her tea and watched Pat eat, even feeding him at times.

Pat asked Ann what he was getting for his birthday and she said, well she did have something planned. She got up from the table and went to the drawer and pulled out two airline tickets, as she handed them to him he jumped up with joy and said Acapulco, great mom, I always wanted to go. She handed him two tickets and told him he could take whomever he liked. He jumped from his seat and playfully slapped her on the ass and said of course you mom.

They stepped on the 8-hour flight and Ann decided to take a nap, they had one stop over in Mexico City but it was fairly short and the flight was only one hour after that, they were in first class and very comfortable. Ann had rented a house on the outskirts of town with its own private beach and decided she was going to live it up with Pat, she was very happy Pat had chosen her and they would have some quality time together. She secretly hoped that quality time would be in bed.

After about three hours of chatting and watching a movie, Ann set her seat back and put the airline blanket over her. As she was napping she felt Pat hold her hand under the cover, she was so relaxed, she then felt him move his hand move over and up her skirt. Her pussy was dripping from excitement. She quickly glanced around to see if people could notice. She adjusted her legs to allow her son the freedom to explore. She quickly came to the brink and buried her head in Pat's shoulder even biting his shirt as not to scream out.

She did not know what to do now, her panties were soaked and she had no access to a new pair, she stepped up to go to the bathroom and clean herself up as best she could. She stepped into the confined bathroom and removed her panties and put them in her purse she wiped her pussy and cleaned herself as best she could, she went to step out of the bathroom and Pat stood at the door pushing her back in. Ann asked him if the stewardess saw him, he said no they were serving lunch. He quickly kissed her on the lips and said "mommy I need you now", Ann knew they were being risky but she could never refuse her son. She lifted herself up and sat her ass as best she could on the barely there counter and spread her legs. Pat stood in front of her and undid her blouse. He freed her breasts from her bra and started to suck her nipples as she caressed his head. He stood back and looked down at his hardened cock confined to his jeans, Ann unzipped them and lowered them enough so it was free. She felt so thick and powerful in her hand, she knew she needed him then just as much as he wanted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in closer as his cock made its way to its home. Ann came very quickly and then took his face in her hands and begged him to cum inside of her. He did as his mommy asked and gave her all he had.

They cleaned themselves up at least enough to be presentable and Pat slowly left the bathroom, he told Ann they were still serving lunch so she waited another 5 minutes and made her way back to her seat. After lunch Ann told Pat to have a nap as she wanted to show him a good time when they arrived. They slept and woke just long enough to change planes, by this time they were excited and the last hour was all about chatter on what they would do when they arrived.

The airport was busy with tourists rushing around, Pat and Ann found their rented car they had ordered and were glad to get to their private house.

As soon as they entered the house Pat threw off his clothes and told Ann to do the same, he then grabbed her hand and led her through the back door to their private beach and jumped in the water. It was so refreshing and nice. They looked like a young couple in love even with Ann being nineteen years older than Pat. They splashed and played and sat in the sun, enjoying every last moment.

They went back in the house and shared a joint while sipping from a glass of wine. Ann ordered dinner and they enjoyed the night just sitting and relaxing.

Their nights were filled with drinking and sex. They even entertained a couple next door to them and they thought Pat and Ann were a couple.

On their last night of the trip, Pat asked Ann to go to the club, she had eaten something that made her ill and she decided to stay back but encouraged Pat to go. Ann rested on the bed and shortly after Pat left she fell asleep. Somewhere in the night she heard noise in the living room, she assumed Pat came back drunk and was having trouble walking. She got out of bed and made her way to the noise, as she peered past the doorway she seen Pat with a young girl about his age or a bit older. They were kissing on the sofa, Ann felt an immediate bout of jealousy, her heart dropped as she watched Pat take the girls top off and start to kiss her neck, they removed their clothes and that was enough for Ann, she left in tears.

As she entered her bedroom she cried and cried, she was unsure why she was crying, he was a young boy, he should have someone his own age. Just because she was his mother did not mean she should shelter him from the world. She fell asleep in tears and woke to Pat beside her. She looked in his face and knew no matter what, she would not give him up. He was still her son and if he did not want to fuck her, she would be content loving him as any mother would. She got up quickly and washed her face and got breakfast ready, she still felt sick to her stomach so decided she would take it easy on their last day.

As she was putting the eggs on the plate Pat came up behind her nude and caressed her back, he kissed her neck and told Ann how much he loved her. Ann decided to hit the nail on the head and tell him it was ok if he wanted to end that part of their relationship out of choice for girls his own age. Pat looked into his mother's eyes and grabbed her hand. He pulled her up to sit on the kitchen table, removed her panties, and buried his face in her pussy. Ann screamed out with pleasure as he made his way up her body, by the time he reached her neck his hard fat cock was entering her waiting pussy. He thrusted into her until she orgasmed multiple times. Pat then leaned over her and whispered in her ear, I need lots of sex but no one will ever replace my mommy, I need her always. He then released inside of her all of his juices as she held him close to her chest.

They got up from the table, quickly showered then ate. Ann looked at her son with love, she will accept that, she also thought to herself, she would never be able to keep up with him so it might help if he is also getting elsewhere.

They packed their bags and got ready to leave their vacation. Pat gave Ann a big kiss and hug and thanked her for the beautiful trip.

As they were on the plane ride home Ann started to feel sick again, she thought why was she feeling so sick, then she remembered feeling this sick once before, once about 20 years ago. Could it be true...

leeannt
leeannt
40 Followers