The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never had such success making a man cum. She wanted to taste his cum. She wanted to draw his sexual fluids from deep within him. She wanted to make him explode! Changing positions, she took his flaccid tool in her mouth in the hopes of sucking some of his residual cum from him. Surprisingly he became hard again as soon as her tongue touched the end of his shaft. She sucked more enthusiastically. She could feel his muscles tightening. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, but would he? She was damn well going to try and draw his last reserves out. His tool was getting harder and his muscles were getting tighter by the minute. She could feel his sperm carrier building deep down in the bottom of his shaft. Then he shot, and she sucked his manhood as far into her mouth and throat as it would go. The cum shot directly down her throat, yet still she vacuumed his shaft. Only when nothing more would come from him did she release her hold on his manhood.

She was so exhausted she dropped to the still wet bed and promptly slipped off to sleep.

God, what a fantastic experience! He was definitely no innocent, but this was without a doubt the most glorious sex he had ever had.

He studied her as she lay on the bed. He was actually able to truly appreciate her naked body for the first time. She was even better than he had imagined! Not an ounce of fat on her, but no stringy muscles either. She looked like a carefully sculpted statue lying on the bed beside him. A small fragile porcelain doll which was too delicate to touch. Taking a blanket from the drawer under the bed, he reluctantly covered her beautiful body. Just to pause and watch her sleep was erotic in itself, and he found himself growing hard again. God what was he, a sex maniac? It didn't matter, he wanted her again. Crawling under the blanket with her, he pressed his body to hers and began to softly stroke her skin.

This was definitely going to be a fun trip.

The bed was wet and cold under her bare skin, but she was just too tired to care. She could still feel his presence on the edge of the bed. He was covering her up with a blanket. God, what a man! Not only a great lover, but sensitive too. He was slipping under the covers with her now. She could feel his prong pressed against the small of her back, and it was getting hard again. She turned over to face him, kissed him, and then climbed astraddle of his body. Even as she rubbed her pubic hair against him, she could feel her juices beginning to warm and flow.

This was definitely going to be a fun trip.

12