The Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason and Tonya take an adventurous trip to the city.
1.1k words
3.04
19.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Drive

One weekend Jason and Tonya decided to drive to a nearby city for a night. Wanting some extra fun they took their friend Ben along...

"Damn you guys are hot." Tonya breathed as she ran her fingers through Jason's hair, sliding them gently around his ear and trailing them down his neck. She then began to do the same to Ben. Tonya's hands wandered over their bodies, lightly grazing over their chests and stomachs, stopping just short of their dicks, teasing and making them want her hands on their cocks.

Tonya kissed Jason's neck, letting her lips trail down and then back up, finding his lips and thrusting her tongue in his mouth. She pressed her soft tits hard against his chest as she kissed him with a fiery passion, moving from his lips to his ears, sucking on his earlobe and licking the inside of his ear, before finding her way back to his mouth and sucking on his tongue. "You're so hot baby," she breathed into his ear.

Tonya turned and kissed Ben's neck, breathing hot air out as her lips slid over his skin. Her hands roamed over their bodies, touching and exploring, feeling their muscles and the smoothness of their skin. She reached down their pants and pulled out their cocks, stroking them one in each hand. She felt the pulse as their cocks rose in her hands to a full salute. "Mmmmm you feel so good!" she moaned.

Jason and Ben began to run their hands over her thighs, pulling her legs apart and deeply massaging her inner thighs, sending insane sensations soaring through her body, her pussy juice soaking the car seat beneath her. Tonya leaned over and spread her body out across Ben's lap, her legs bent at the knees, toes pointed up toward the roof of the car. She spread her legs and arched her back, pushing her ass into the air. She spit on Jason's cock and began to stroke it, her smooth, wet hands sliding up and down his well lubricated shaft, gently squeezing the head. Then her head lowered as she licked the head of Jason's rock hard cock. Her lips curled around the head of his cock and she sucked hard, then blew out, the pressure of her hot breath and strong sucking causing her head to bob up and down on his cock.

Ben squeezed Tonya's ass and rubbed her thighs, then began to rub her pussy lips. He pulled her pussy lips apart and slid two fingers into her tight wet pussy. "Oh yeah." she moaned around Jason's cock head. Then she opened her mouth wide and slid her lips and tongue down over his shaft, sucking all the way down to his balls. Spit flowed from her lips, soaking Jason's cock and trickling down over his balls. Tonya grabbed hold of his ample ball sack and rubbed them with her hand as she sucked up and down his long shaft, taking Jason's huge cock deep into her throat.

Ben shoved 3, then 4 fingers into her wet pussy and Tonya rocked back on her knees to push his fingers deeper inside her while she continued to lick Jason's huge cock and balls. Her pussy juice began to flow, trickling over Ben's hand and down her gorgeous thighs. She reached down with her hand and wiped the juice from her thighs, licking it off her fingers before taking Jason's cock deep into her throat again. Tonya continued to moan with pleasure, closing her eyes and allowing her body to fully relax and enjoy Jason's big cock in her mouth and Ben's fingers in her pussy. She went back and forth between sucking on Jason's cock to stroking it and licking his balls.

Ben pulled out a dildo and, spreading Tonya's pussy lips wide, slid the 10 inch rubber dildo into her aching wet pussy. He shoved it hard and deep and Tonya let out a loud "Oooooooo!" as she spread her legs wider to receive it. Tonya continued to rock back on her knees, feeling the dildo thrusting deep in her pussy and groaning with pleasure, pussy juice flowing down her smooth, sexy legs.

After a few minutes of intense pleasure Tonya sat back up, spreading her legs wide while Jason and Ben shoved their fingers in her soaked pussy. Her pussy was throbbing and aching for more. "Oh it feels so good!" she squealed, rocking on their fingers. She reached for their cocks, and spitting on them, she began to stroke them. She threw her head back and groaned with delight, all of her senses in overdrive as their fingers thrust deep inside her swollen pussy, her own hands gliding over their cocks, feeling the hardness. "I love your big hard cocks," she moaned "I need you in my pussy, NOW!"

Uncaring of the other cars on the road, Tonya crawled onto Jason's lap, laying her head on his shoulder and kissing his neck as she guided his huge 8 inch hard cock into her throbbing wet cunt. "Oh yeaaaaaaahhh," she groaned as her pussy muscles tightened around Jason's dick. She leaned over and grabbed Ben's cock, pulling him closer to them and stroking his rock hard dick. She held his dick firmly in her hand as she slid it up and down faster and faster, in rhythm with her bouncing up and down on Jason's cock. "Fuck me Daddy!" she demanded, grinding her clit against him and feeling his 8 inches thrust deeper into her soaking cunt. Jason's dick slammed into her G-spot sending an explosion of juices over his cock, down his balls, and over her legs. She squealed with delight "Oh yes! Fuck me! I love your cock!"

As she stroked Ben harder and faster he pumped back just as hard and as she felt her own muscles gripping even tighter around Jason's dick, Ben wrapped his hand around her neck pulling her down closer to his cock. She opened wide as he shot his cum into the back of her throat. She swallowed his jiz, licking it off her lips and chin. By now Tonya could no longer hold back her own desire. Her muscles tightened, her legs shook, she gripped the headrest and ground her hot pussy on Jason, forcing his cock deeper still inside her until "Oooo, Oooooooo, OOOOOOOO!" she screamed and felt the warm rush of her girly cum flowing over him. Jason's own groans mixed with hers as his own cum shot up deep inside her sopping, throbbing cunt.

Next time...what happens when Jason, Tonya and Ben arrive in the city and go to a late night outdoor concert? To be continued...!