The Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of the story, coming down, going home.
780 words
3.47
10.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so, so sorry. I had written this, but the phone rang and ... so here's chapter two. And Thailand is coming up. Not much of watching me, but lots of me watching "them".

We both drifted off, but Jackie woke up first. I felt her get up and kind of woke up a little. She went into the bathroom and after a couple of minutes I heard the shower start up. When she walked out she had a towel in her hand drying her hair. I climbed out of bed and went in. I peed a little and then walked into the shower. It was a quick one, but I did wash my hair. When I finished I dried off and then dried my hair. I heard Jackie's hair dryer start up and picked up mine and quickly dried my hair. I don't do much make up, but some. I waited in there until I heard Jackie's dryer stop and waited a couple of more minutes. Then I left the room and walked into the bedroom. Jackie wasn't there and I quickly dressed and packed. Jackie's suitcase was on the bed and had some things in it, but it wasn't finished.

I was rather surprised to see that she wasn't in the living room, either. I turned on the TV and tuned to CNN. About ten minutes later the doorbell rang. It was room service. She had some trays on a cart, and a big pitcher of OJ and a pot of what I assumed to be coffee. I pulled my purse open and started to had her a ten. When I turned around she smiled and shocked me.

"That's okay, you don't have to. Your partner tipped us last night. On the security cameras." Then she giggled. I blushed and handed her the ten, anyway.

Jackie showed up just as the girl was leaving. "Hi," the girl said. "You look good in person." Now it was Jackie's turn to blush.

We both sat down to eat, then Jackie got up and went into the bedroom. I looked at my watch. I was almost 10. A couple of minutes later Jackie walked out with her bag. I went back into the bedroom and shut mine and rolled it into the bedroom.

"About last night," I started.

"It happened then, not now. Let's just keep going and this stays in our memories. If you want to write about it, that's okay. But we didn't fuck each other, we didn't screw anybody else. Just write the truth."

I nodded.

"We need to check out. It's going to take us a while to get to the airport. I just got us some more A tickets, but we still need to drop the car and get past security."

We checked out of the hotel and drove off toward Dallas. In silence.

Jackie started it. "So, what do you think about that new show where they do some stuff to some other houses on the block while they work one over?"

I laughed. " Not my fave. House Hunters International is more my style. Girl's gotta dream about some place warm."

"Yeah, like Fiji. Those shows with the real estate agents in some outrageously over priced area, those are flat out crazy. Six million dollars for a thousand foot apartment? View of the Empire State Building? BFD."

The conversation went like that for the rest of the trip. Flipping? We laughed about the idiots who got caught in that one.

Finally we got to Love, dropped the car and flew through security. And waited. That's always the way it is. You get there early and blow through security. Get there late and the line is a million people long. And some idiot who doesn't know how to do his laptop and take off his shoes.

The flight home went very quickly and we finally got to the house. Jackie dropped me at my door and drove back to her house.

I emptied my clothes into the hamper, put up my travel drier and such and walked into my living room.

I flopped on my couch and shouted "HOLY SHIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

I know I'll never do that again. No way. But there's a full nude bar up north and amateur night is Thursdays. Maybe I'll go and watch. Just watch. That is not going to happen again. But it did happen and a little part of me is pretty happy it did. Okay, a large part. I really enjoyed it. Once.

Tata for now. I head off to Thailand next Monday for 6 weeks. Hmm, some crazy stuff us supposed to happen there.