The Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets naked on the beach.
3.3k words
4.41
84.7k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new day began with a conversation.

“Did you enjoy yourself last night,” I asked.

She was bubbly, “Oh my God, I had a great time. I didn’t realize what a voyeur I was until we watched those two couples on the table. I loved wearing that outfit that everyone could see through. Having those guys touching me in places another man hasn’t touched in years, then the hot tub. Jonathon couldn’t take his eyes off me. I never felt so naughty and desirable in my whole life.”

“You put on quite a show for him.”

“ I didn’t realize that you noticed, what with Amy paying you so much attention. He couldn’t really see anything. That was the fun of it. And, yet he couldn’t quit looking. I can’t remember the last time a man looked at me that way.”

“You mentioned he told you he wanted to have sex with you.”

“No, I said he said he wanted to fuck me. Big difference. But, we agreed that wouldn’t happen, remember?”

“I remember what we decided before leaving home, but how do you feel about his telling you that?”

“I have to admit that I have thought about it. He is a very attractive man. I could never be married to him, but that cock does get my juices flowing.” She had never admitted to finding another man attractive in all the years we had been married. Then she added, “But, it is easy to fantasize about things that could never happen.”

“Well, remember that rules can be changed, if you want them to.”

She looked at me inquisitively, “Would you let me have sex with him if I wanted?”

“I’m not sure how I feel about it,” I said truthfully. “I’ve loved watching you play and flirt with the other guys. I loved watching your show your body and tease. But sex may be an entirely different matter. I know the fantasy is wonderful. I can’t tell you how many times I have jacked off picturing you with another man. I just don’t know how well I would handle the reality.”

“I’m not ready to change the rules. I like having the security of knowing where the limits are. But, I sure have thought about how much fun it might be to allow things to go a bit farther.”

With that she changed the subject. “I really like the other wives,” she said, “We are getting to be good friends. You wouldn’t believe the things I have learned from them. Which one do you find most attractive?”

I admitted that Julie was most interesting, but Sara and Amy were really quite nice too.

“I knew that. Your eyes and other body parts betray your attraction to her.”

She walked out of the bathroom and surprised me once again. She was wearing the thong that we had bought together. It was tiny. Her breasts hung out on all sides of the triangles that made up the top. The bottom barely covered her pubis. Her ass looked great with the blue strings around and between her cheeks.

“Wow, you look terrific,”

“Well, I figured it was only fair for me to show them what they have been feeling on the dance floor every night.”

She grabbed her coverup and we left for lunch. On the way out, I grabbed a book to hide my erection.

After a quick lunch, we walked to the beach. Again, she didn’t hesitate to remove the minimal top she was wearing. She was now lying in the beach chair, wearing only about 3 square inches of material. It dawned on me she must have further trimmed her pubic hair, because none was showing around the edges of the scrap of electric blue fabric.

None of our new friends had made it down yet. We relaxed and read. I even dozed a bit. I was awakened by Julie’s voice. She was removing her suit right in front of me. The woman just wouldn’t quit teasing me. She turned to face the ocean as she removed her bottoms, so she was bent over just three or four feet away. It seemed to take forever. Her pussy was plainly visible. Why does she do this to me?

Once naked, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Did you enjoy last night? Wasn’t it fun to watch those two couples.” Her breasts were hanging over me. It was all I could do not to touch her. Once again, I felt a stirring. She looked at my groin, smiled and patted my cock. Then, she was off, laughing and talking to MrsAE.

The next couple of hours are sort of fuzzy. I napped some, watched the women some, and tried to keep my mind off the obvious, for the obvious reason. Three days of Julie naked and MrsAE nearly so, and I still couldn’t keep myself under control. At some point the other couples made their way to join us. The women seemed to spend the entire time engrossed in conversation. The guys talked, tossed a football, you know, guy stuff. All the time, we wondered what it was that the women were discussing so animatedly.

I had begun to think of our vacation as a sexual journey. We had come a long way from the relatively boring middle-aged couple we had been just a couple of months ago. The decision to take this trip had been the beginning. We had been more open in our discussions than in the previous 15 years. We definitely had experienced things this week that we could have only imagined. If we were on a journey, then Amy and Jonathon were the tour guides. They led the sexually oriented conversations and encouraged us to be adventuresome. It was nice to have an experienced couple to set the pace. They never pressured us, but they were open, honest, and straightforward.

We had been there a couple of hours when I walked over to MrsAE and asked if she wanted something from the bar. When I looked between her legs, the tiny suit bottom had become wedged between her lips. They were clearly visible on either side of the material. She had either not noticed or was purposely exposing herself. No wonder the other husbands had been watching the group so closely. Amy and Julie naked, and MrsAE, who up until now had been a bit conservative was showing nearly all her assets. Sara although lovely, was still in her bikini bottom.

I leaned over her naked breasts and said, “Your lips look great in the sun.”

Pausing for a second, she figured out what I meant. “You like me showing my pussy?” she teased. “Well watch this.” She stood up and removed the bottom. “It didn’t cover anything anyway.” She smiled as she watched me admiring her nakedness. “Do I look ok?”

“Oh yeah, you look wonderful.” Another fantasy fulfilled. My wife, naked on the beach. Every part of her on display to anyone who cared to look. Men, women, anyone. She sat down again, legs spread slightly. She had removed most of her pubic hair. Just left a small patch about the size of a silver dollar on her mons, just above her lips. With her legs spread, the view was breath taking. Her lips were a bit swollen, and her clit was peeking through its hood.

As I walked to the bar, I focused on not getting hard. Damn, this was getting to be a constant struggle. Did all the other guys have this same problem?

As the day wore on the women teased Sara about her shyness. She finally gave in and removed her bottom like the rest. Her pubic hair matched her blonde mane and was neatly trimmed. Her ass was nicely rounded and matched her moderately full chest. She was very attractive. Just what I needed, another lovely naked lady to keep my cock at attention.

The group discussion had ended. MrsAE and Julie remained locked in a seemingly serious conversation, though. What were they talking about?

They continued to chat throughout the afternoon. The group broke up in time for everyone to nap before dinner. Oddly, it was the women who were ready to leave. MrsAE walked proudly naked back through the hotel. Her breasts bouncing and nipples standing tall.

On the way back to the room, I asked her about her conversations. “Oh, just girl talk,” she replied. She then gave me that smile that told me no further information would be forth coming.

Dinner was interesting. Again, the women were dressed to keep our attention, and that of everyone else. Amy was holding forth on the benefits of multiple lovers. Jonathon just sat and listened quietly as she described the techniques and assets of the various men she had been with. His eyes rarely left MrsAE. It seemed that his attraction to her matched mine for Julie. I knew she was relishing the attention.

MrsAE and Julie continued to question Amy. Sara was less obvious with her interest, but she was more involved than before. I was surprised how attractive she was becoming. Maybe it was the tan, maybe my preoccupation with Julie had gotten in the way. Whatever, tonight she was a very desirable woman.

When we got to the disco, things began just where they left off the night before. The ladies were completely unconcerned that much of there bodies were open to our view. They were the center of attention for four men and they were enjoying themselves. Julie was, again, so tempting that I thought I might attack her at any moment. Sara was much friendlier than before. When I put my hand under her skirt, she shivered slightly, sighed and pressed her breasts into my chest. Amy was, as always, direct, “Did you ask MrsAE if I could fuck you?” she asked. “Well, we haven’t changed the rules yet,” I replied. She laughed long and hard and gave me a look that I didn’t understand. When I asked, she just said, “We’ll just have to see how things progress.”

Jonathon was relentless in his pursuit of MrsAE. They danced often and well. His hands roamed freely over her full curves. She pressed close to him and positively glowed from his attention. He talked to her throughout the evening. She laughed, blushed, and flirted with him.

Some time after midnight, Jonathon and Amy excused themselves. They had met another couple with similar interests and Amy had a clear “I’m about to get fucked” look when they departed. Sara had been drinking a bit more than the others. I assumed it was to help her cope with the situation, keep her courage up so to speak. She was more than a bit tipsy and asked Ken to take her to their room. That left just the four of us.

Then, Julie asked MrsAE to dance a slow number. To my continuing surprise, MrsAE accepted. Richard and I watched with our tongues practically hanging out as they rubbed their scantily clad bodies together on the dance floor. Again, I felt my cock stirring. When they returned to the table, Julie, who was a take-charge sort, suggested we go for a walk on the beach. As we left, she put her arm around MrsAE’s waist and Richard and I followed the two of them, again, fantasizing freely.

When we reached the beach, Julie suggested a moonlight swim. She immediately removed her skirt and top and dared the rest of us to join her. MrsAE, never one to refuse a dare, was quick to respond. This was not as much of a surprise, after all, it was relatively dark and at one point in the club, she had slipped my hand under her skirt to show me how excited she was. Richard and I joined them in the water. Despite our play, the tension was palpable.

Richard and I walked up the beach to sit on the chairs while the women continued to play in the shallow water. They were like naughty schoolgirls. Hugging and laughing and enjoying our attention. The moon was bright enough that we could see them quite clearly. They were lovely. Julie slimmer, MrsAE more full and lush. After an entire evening of teasing from the women, and now watching them frolic nude, both Richard and I were making an effort to keep from getting erect, but we weren’t very successful.

Of course, MrsAE and Julie knew the effect they were having on us. They whispered together for a couple of minutes and then walked up to us. MrsAE was standing about three feet in front of Richard and Julie in front of me. I had watched Julie playing nude on the beach during the day, but the effect of her walking straight up to me, with a mischievous look in her eyes, was startling. I was immediately fully erect. I noticed that MrsAE had the same effect on Richard.

Julie began to tease us. “ You guys enjoying yourselves?”

While the immediate answer was clear, I said, “Not as much as we could be.”

MrsAE, watching Richard stroke his cock said, “We’ve been talking, and we want to watch you two jack off, right here on the beach.”

This was not a complete surprise since MrsAE had told me more than once that she loved to watch me masturbate and would love to see do it in front of another woman. Richard and I looked at each other, neither had to ask the question. He said, “We will need some help from you two.”

Our two little vixens looked at each other, giggled and moved closer. MrsAE walked right up to Richard, bent over, and began to nibble his neck. Her full breasts were dangling right in front of him. She reached down and lifted his hand to her waist. I watched as he stroked her hip and himself.

Julie had done the same for me. She was kissing my neck and not really sure how to proceed, I lifted my free hand to her. As if to answer my question, she caught my hand and guided it to her right breast. I was touching those beautiful tits I had been admiring for three days! What a rush! Or, maybe I should say what a choice. I couldn’t decide which turned me on more, looking at and touching Julie, or watching MrsAE with Richard.

I knew Richard was fascinated by MrsAE’s body. Julie was much slimmer and MrsAE’s curves were very different and exciting for him. He had moved his hand to her hanging breasts and was squeezing and fondling her while he stroked himself. One fantasy brought to reality. Another man’s hands on her. My excitement grew. She was rubbing his chest and shoulders while whispering in his ear.

Julie’s breast was just a handful, but it was soft and her nipple was hard. She moaned in my ear and said just loudly enough for me to hear, “I’ve wanted you to touch me since the night we met at dinner.” She shivered slightly as I pinched and pulled gently. I certainly didn’t want this to end too soon, so I was pacing myself, as best I could.

The strangeness of the situation only served to heighten the eroticism. Here on a public beach, I was fondling a beautiful woman, watching my wife excite a man we hardly knew, stroking my cock, and not in the least uncomfortable. Something about masturbating for this small audience was extremely exciting.

Richard, like myself, alternated between watching his wife and taking full advantage of MrsAE’s closeness. He was becoming more forceful in playing with her. She looked at me with a sexy smile and reveled in his touch. Her head fell back and she thrust her chest forward. It had been more than 15 years since she had felt a different hand and she was getting in to the experience.

Julie stood and turned around. I began to slide my hand over that great ass. She watched my hand on my cock as she played with her own tits. She too enjoyed watching Richard playing with MrsAE. I began to move my hand between her legs. Down the crack of her ass. She twitched noticeably when I brushed her anus. I filed that bit of information away, hoping to use it another time.

MrsAE had also stood and turned. Richard was almost mauling her full ass. He was stroking himself much faster now, and I knew where he would be touching her next. She was intently watching him as she played with her own tits. She too knew that soon his hand would be between her legs and she moved her feet apart in preparation.

As I slid my hand between Julie’s legs, she moaned again, and opened herself to me. I lightly stroked her slit from front to back. She was wet and ready. So wet, my fingers slipped inside her almost immediately. I began to rub her clit. She moaned once again, louder this time, and her body shook. She had come just from my touch.

It was as if each couple was a mirror image of the other. Richard had moved his hand between MrsAE’s legs and she was clearly building toward climax. Her head thrown back, rubbing her big tits, she came forcefully. Again, I could not decide which turned me on more, making Julie come, or watching MrsAE come with another man’s fingers inside her. Not that it really mattered. I was very close myself, and didn’t really care why.

Always the attentive partner, MrsAE recovered quickly. She reached down to squeeze Richard balls, now tightly tucked against his body. It only took a second and he came all over their hands. He was quite vocal and no one within hearing distance could have doubted what had just happened. As she always does when she knows that I have climaxed, MrsAE got this very self-satisfied smile and looked at me grinning broadly.

Julie now reached down to touch me. She allowed her hand to cover mine as I stroked myself. She looked into my eyes and said, “Please come for me.” Her hand moved to my balls, and with her touch, I did as she asked. She continued to squeeze my sac until my orgasm had subsided. Completely out of breath, my mind almost numb, all I could do was sit and mumble, ”That was wonderful, thank you.” She replied, “No, thank you. I haven’t come like that in years.”

MrsAE was now sitting in Richard’s lap. Her bare ass pressing his rapidly subsiding cock. Almost absently, he continued to run his hands over her. Julie straddled me. I could feel her wetness against my softening cock as she pressed her breasts into my chest. I hugged her tightly and we sat for some minutes, who cared how long, as we lingered in the after glow of these new sensations.

Finally, MrsAE stood and said, “Guys, I think I am going to sleep well tonight.” Taking this as our cue, we walked back towards our rooms without dressing, Julie snuggling closely under my arm and Richard holding MrsAE. The few people we passed must have known what we had been up to. Had any of them watched us? I hadn’t even thought to look .

We kissed goodnight. My cock twitched watching my nude wife in the arms of a naked man she had just helped jack off. Julie felt wonderful in my arms. Again, I reacted to the sensation. She felt my cock move, looked down and said, “MrsAE, it looks like your evening isn’t quite over yet.” I said, “Well he isn’t big, but he’s active.”

When I returned to the room, MrsAE asked, “Have fun?”

“You know I did. How about you?”

“It was a great climax, but now I need to be fucked.”

No problem there. We were not in any hurry now. Took our time. Lingered in the moment and enjoyed our second climaxes of the night.

We slept soundly until lunch.

Installment Four to follow.