The Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael helped Kim up from the couch, finished putting on her jacket and drove her to the police station.

At the station, Kim gave the two hour long report to the deputy while Rachael sat next to her and listening to every word. She was then carted off to another room where she was asked to strip so they could take pictures of her beaten body. While they did this, Rachael waited for her in the reception area, trying to be strong for her sister while her blood secretly boiled inside.

"Oooh!" Rachael gasped, suddenly being brought back from her thoughts. Rachael didn't hear the shower quit and hadn't noticed that Chloe had climbed underneath the sheets to eagerly lap away at the furry warmth between her legs.

She wanted to tell Chloe to stop it, that she had a lot on her mind, but her body wanted no part of her thoughts of Kim. Her hips deliberately moved up and down as she reached underneath the sheets and pushed Chloe's head further between her legs. Her eyes closed and soft moans pelted her throat.

The feel of Chloe's slick tongue darting in and out of her hole made all remaining thoughts of Kim disappear in an instant. Now, she was grabbing her head with both of her hands humping fervently at her mouth. Finally, her body froze and a wave of pleasure rocked through her veins. Her back arched nearly clean off the bed exposing the tips of her dark brown nipples from beneath the shelter of the sheets on top of her. Her body slammed back down onto the bed as her gasps for air came out more like screams instead.

As her body's rollercoaster ride subsided, Chloe crawled her way up Rachael's thighs, her hair, still wet from the shower, left broken trail marks of water up Rachael's body as she went. She finally met Rachael out the other side and kissed her lips. Rachael could taste the remnants of her juices on her mouth.

"Good morning," Chloe said smiling. She then rolled over and hopped her naked frame out of bed, her large, pink breasts bouncing with every stride.

"It is now," Rachael thought as she lay there watching Chloe get dressed, the Los Angeles sun shining through the window and radiating off her girlfriend's ivory white skin.

"It is now."

12