The Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

"Hey, what the fuck Susan, this was suppose to end tomorrow. Now we are going with Roy on a business trip."

"I didn't know I swear hon, I only agreed cause I thought you would want to go. I figured we could play your game a couple more days before we leave. You don't want to go?" I could tell she wanted to go.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Only if you do, it would be fun."

"Jeez Susan, you would be spending most of the time with him. I don't know."

"I can talk to him, you can stay with us or I can go to your room. Honey it will be fun, you know you want to, lets go." She looked around and brushed her hand aganst my crotch. She smiled.

"Okay, but talk to him please."

"I love you, I can't wait to see Martinique."

Over dinner it was hard not to notice that everyone at the table thought Roy and Susan were a couple.They acted as if they had been lovers for a long time. When Susan addressed Roy it was with terms like Hon or darling, terms she had reserved for me.

At one point Maria in broken English asked Roy and Susan when they were getting married. Roy laughed and said he would marry Susan tomorrow if she wanted too. Then he leaned over and gave Susan a peck on the lips.

"Perhaps I can arrange it, I have a friend, a civil deputy who can perform marriages. You could marry on the beach at sunset, it would be so so romantic."

"What do you think Susan?"

"Oh darling you know I want a big wedding, besides my parents would kill me if they wern't invited. I do have to say, when we marry I want it to be on the beach. Getting married on the beach has always been my biggest fantasy." I found the whole conversation strangley exciting. What caught me off guard was Roy who continued talking up the beach wedding.

"Here is your chance to get married on a beach in Martinique and you are playing hard to get. She is torturing me Maria. Maybe I can persuade her later." Roy said as he leaned over and gave Susan a tender kiss.

"Okay Mr. now who is torturing who." Susan said getting a laugh from everyone.

After dinner we took a limo and dropped the other couples off at their hotel. Roy had the driver swing by our hotel were we picked up some things for the trip, then his place.

Roy was quite on the drive over to his home, I could tell he didn't want me there. Once at his place I put my things in the guest room and met with Roy to make nightcaps.

"You can stay here in Jamaica if you like. We can make an excuse about why you couldn't come. I don't mind you coming with us but I insist that you play the role of brother and not interfere with my plan's are we clear on that Steve." Roy stated forcefully. Roy towered over me as he stared down into my eye's, it was really intimidating. I felt strange, not so much frightened, for me it was more an acceptance that he was in charge. I knew I had the chance in that instance to disagree with Roy, but I didn't.

"I won't." I said as I glanced down at the floor.

"What did you say and look at me when you speak to me." I looked up and at that moment we both realized the relationship between us was changing.

"I said I won't interfere."

"Good, this business deal means a lot to me and I can't have you fuck it up." Roy handed me a drink, and then we went back into the living room. Roy gave Susan a drink and asked me to give them a few minutes. then he led Susan back to the bedroom. I sat on the couch and waited for Roy to return, finally curious I walked back to his room. the door was only partially closed and I could hear then talking.

"He won't care, it's just for show Susan. Heck he could give you away, Aiden could be the best man and Elsa your Maid of honor. Aiden and Elsa are super conservative and letting them into are life like that would cement the deal on the loan."

"Seems like a lot to go through for a loan, I don't have a dress or anything, this is crazy."

"I will buy you a dress, it's romantic, no one needs to know, Aiden and Elsa will return to Sweden day after tomorrow. We'll get to spend our last nights together as man and wife. Do it for me love."

"You know I'm going to miss you. Roy you make me soooo crazy. Okay I'll talk to Steve maybe he will do it. Can I go get him now."

"Yes."

I returned to the couch and waited for Susan. she was wearing his shirt.

"Come on in babe."

"Wait, what is this wedding thing." I said fairly loud.

"Shhhhhh. Not so loud. You were ease dropping. Don't say anything to Roy, he would get upset if he thought you were listening like that Steve. You called it a game so what's the big deal, just more of what we did tonight. That was fun wasn't it." She sat down next to me, the shirt opened up showing her breast and dark nipple. Glancing down I could see she didn't have her panties on.

"You are already married, I don't see the need." Susan placed her hand on my thigh. Oh come on lets have fun tonight, we can talk about it again in the morning. Don't you want to watch him make love to me." Susan questioned as she leaned over and kissed my neck, her hand sliding toward my dick. I closed my eyes.

"You must be horney honey how long has it been." Susan asked as she stroked my hardening penis.

"Two long," I mumbled as thoughts of her fucking Roy flooded my mind igniting my cuckold insanity.

"Then lets go baby." Leading me by the hand I followed her into Roy's bedroom.

"Take off your cloth's Steve." Roy said as I entered the room. Roy was in his robe and turned to Susan who took a seat on the edge of the bed. Walking over t her he untied the robe and let it fall to the floor. Susan reached out cupping his heavy balls. Holding his flaccid cock she leaned over and licked his cock from it's base to the tip of it's huge bulbous head. I literally started to tremble as I watched her engulf his cock head with her mouth.

Roy groaned his approval as she made him hard.

"Steve have a seat here." Roy told me as he indicated a seat next to Susan I walked over and sat right next to Susan. My penis was very stiff as I watched Susan sucking and licking his cock inches away.

I reached between Susan's legs and found her pussy was soaking wet. I worked two fingers into her slit and began fingering her in earnest. Susan Looked over at me stopped sucking Roy's cock leaned over and kissed me. My head reeled with lust as I Frenched kissed my wife. Susan placed her right hand behind my head and pulled me towards Roy's cock. when we broke our kiss Susan tried to get me to suck Roy.

"Here baby, just give it a little kiss, look how big it is." Susan teased as she brushed his cock head across my mouth. Susan licked one side of his shaft as she tried to feed Roy's cock to me.

"For me baby, just lick it once." Susan said more forcefully as she rubbed his cock across lips again. I opened my mouth slightly and Susan squeezed his cock head causing a sticky white drop of pre-cum to form on the head of his cock. I licked it off.

"There you go baby," Susan said, as she kissed me again. "One more time baby,"

Again I licked the slit of his cock head as Susan pushed his massive prick back against my mouth. This time I complied and opened my mouth as Susan pushed it passed my lips.

"There you go does that taste good my baby cuck." Susan had never spoken to me like that, I was stunned, I became dizzy with lust. Susan stroked Roy cock a couple of times before removing his cock from my mouth.

"That's enough for now." Susan said triumphantly, then went back to sucking Roy's cock. Fully aroused, his blood engorged cock was spewing pre-cum which Susan was hungry to lap up. I was crazy excited as I watched Susan lift his massive ball's so that she could lick them.

"Fuck woman, you getting good at this, girl let's get on the bed."

Roy climbed on the bed as Susan took his shirt off. Susan immediately went between his legs raising his ball sack, licking him between his balls and asshole. Lower and lower she went, then to give her better access Roy pulled his legs back. Susan with out hesitation began working her tongue in and out of his ass. I hardly recognized my wife. There seemed to be no limit to what she would do for Roy.

"That's it stick it in there deeper woman. deeper, ahhhh that's my ho." I sat there speechless playing with my dick.

"Get her ready mon. don't just sit there" Roy directed, as I joined Susan on the bed. Susan was on her knees with her ass in the air, her dark labia inviting and glistening with moisture. I pulled them apart exposing her pink vagina as I hungrily licked her slit. Susan was already wet and with in minutes she was moaning with pleasure as she suck on Roy's cock.

"Swallow it girl, that's it swallow it deeper." Roy commanded, as I heard Susan choke on his thick black cock

"You ready girl for some cock." Roy asked as I heard Susan gag. Raising up I could hear Susan trying to catch her breath and laughing at the same time.

"Roy are you trying to kill me." Susan said laughing. I stopped sucking on Susan's clit and knelt behind her. Reaching around I grabbed her breast and squeezed them as I tried to insert my penis into her wet slit. I managed to get my penis half way in a before Susan moved away and covered her slit with her hand.

"Not yet my little cuck, wait your turn." Susan said with a laugh.

"That's right cuck take a seat, over there, watch for awhile and try not to cum yet." Roy said pointing at the stuffed chair in the corner. Head down I walked over to the chair and sat. Susan then proceeded to straddled Roy as she stood up on the bed. Susan looked magnificent. I watched her well muscled legs coil up as she squatted over Roy's manhood. Susan reached between her legs and guided Roy's cock between her wet slit.

"Oh god that is so good woman." Roy said breathing hard. Roy lifted his hips as Susan squatted down forcing his cock balls deep into my wife's fertile pussy. The ease of that penetration was testament to how often they were making love. Susan readily accepted all of him now. I watched amazed how Susan had been transformed from an unsure conservative housewife and mom to a confidant lover. Susan was as much in charge of their love making as Roy. Susan knew what she wanted and was extracting it from Roy.

Seeing Susan make love with so much confidence and strength actually scared me. I realized there was simply no way I could ever satisfy Susan like Roy could, not now, not ever again. Watching, I marveled at Susan's power as she slid up and down Roy's massive shaft. The base of Roy's black cock was white with Susan's cum. Finally after several minutes Susan collapsed on Roy's chest as she shook with a toe curling orgasm.

"Hahaha, that's my girl, cum, cum for me, you came hard on my cock, love, I spoiled you like a husband should spoil his wife, haha!" Roy bellowed in his deep voice.

"Get on you knees by the edge of the bed my beautiful slut, and you cuck, get underneath." Roy ordered. Susan rolled over on her knees and looked back at me, her brown eye's smoldering.

"Come on Steve lick my clit baby." I wanted Susan so bad my dick felt like it would explode. I slid on to the bed, and between Susan's legs. Looking up I could see how Roy's cock had left my wife's pussy gaping open. Roy got out of bed and positioned himself behind Susan. With his hand he slapped his cock against Susan's slit eliciting moans of pleasure from my wife. Roy slowly pressed his cock head into my wife's pussy. Susan began undulating her hips and pushing back in an effort to bury the black shaft in her womanhood.

"See how she wants my black cock cuck, that's because she's mine now. Lick her clit cuck." Roy said gloating. I lifted my head and licked Susan's clit. As I licked her I could feel Roy's shaft and balls rubbing across my face. Roy pushed Susan down so that now it was having a smothering effect on me. Over and over he pumped into my wife, her moans increasing my cuckold induced lust.

My tongue, more and more straying onto Roy's shaft, it was impossible not to lick them both. I felt Susan cup my balls as I pumped my penis slowly in an effort to keep from cumming.

"That's it cuck, do you like watching me make love to your wife. Lick my balls cuck. Look at him Susan, look at your cuck." I felt Susan's body shift as she looked back between her legs, as I licked his blue black balls. Then Roy pulled out of Susan and let his cock rest on my lips. Without hesitating I knew what they both wanted and opened my mouth. Roy pushed his manhood passed my lips and began pumping his meat in and out of my mouth. Roy's shaft was wet with Susan's juice.

"Oh my god Roy you were right, I can't believe it." Susan exclaimed. Suddenly I could contain myself no longer and began cumming. Sperm oozed from my penis as Roy pushed his cock deep down my throat. I choked and gaged hard, as he pushed forcefully, my eyes watering.

"I told you he's a cuck, now do you see what that means. Look how deep he took my cock." The humiliation had gone far enough and I turned my head away in disgust. I realized my cuckolding was now complete. I caught Susan looking at me. I could tell even she was surprised at how Roy had completely used my cuck lust to dominated me.

Roy pushed his cock back into Susan and began fucking her hard.

"Don't stop Steve, lick my clit baby." Susan ordered. I returned to licking them. Roy slapped Susan's ass hard which just made her more excited.

"Ohhh fuck Roy, cum baby, cum in me, I want to feel your cum in me, cum honey cum, ahhhh." Susan came incredibly hard as Roy placed his hands on her tits pulling her up against his chest. Roy's cock was deep in Susan's cunt as he pinched her nipples hard. I knew his cock head was pressed deep into Susan's fertile womb when I heard Roy bellow.

"Fuck I love you woman." Roy powered another thrust deep into Susan's pussy as he unleash his black seed into my wife's womb. Almost immediately sperm started dripping down his shaft and on to his massive balls.

"Ohhh my god ohhh." Susan cried as a huge orgasm rocked her to her very core. I could feel Roy's sperm and Susan's juices dripping on my face as I tried to lick Susan's clit.

"Kiss me baby, please." Susan begged.

"Tell me you love me Susan, tell me, let Steve hear it. He needs to know." They rolled over onto the bed and Roy pulled Susan over on top of him. Leaving me at the foot of the bed as I rubbed my hand across my face trying to wipe away all the cum. Raising up I saw Susan staring down into Roy's eye's. Susan said something in a whisper but I couldn't hear her.

"Louder baby, say it louder." I knew instantly what Susan had whispered, but Roy wanted more.

"I love you Roy. Susan said with conviction.

"I know baby girl, I know." Roy smiled as he took Susan's face in his huge black hands and kissed her lips passionately. Confused and humbled I knew it was time for me to leave, so I gathered my cloths and went to the guest room. Laying in bed I realized I had relinquished all control of my life to Susan and Roy. I fell asleep believing that the love Susan and I had for each other was strong enough to prevail over the madness I had unleashed on our marriage.

The next morning Susan shook me awake.

"Hey go to the hotel and pack, we will pick you up in an hour don't be late. Oh and pack for two nights."

"Two nights, we are suppose to leave in three days for St. Thomas."

"Don't worry Roy has promised to get us back in time to make the afternoon flight and if there is a problem we can change the flight."

"Susan, we need to settle this down, I mean everything is rushed and last night, jeez Susan you told him you loved him. I mean that wasn't suppose to happen."

"Steve that was just a moment of passion, now hurry and don't worry okay, you know I love you and our girls more than anything in this world." Susan leaned over and gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

"Hurry , okay?" Nodding my head I got dressed.

The flight was longer than I expected even in Aiden's jet. After a little over 3 hour flight we arrived in Martinique, just after noon. As promised it was beautiful. We checked into the hotel and I was given an a jointing room next to Susan and Roy. Unpacking I headed down to meet the ladies in the lobby. the three women were all excited and informed me they were going to do some shopping and I was welcomed to come. I passed on that adventure and headed to the lobby bar. I had a couple of drinks and went for a long walk on the beach.

When I returned it was late in the afternoon. I could hear quite a commotion in Roy and Susan's room, mostly laughing and loud talk from Susan and her two new friends. I took a nap and woke to a knock on the door, it was Susan. My jaw dropped when I saw her. Susan was in a white bathrobe, but it was her hair and make up that floored me. Susan's dreads were pilled up on her head and wrapped in beads and colored cloth, the makeup made her eye's dark and mysterious, she was radiant.

"What do you think?"

"What do I think. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"Really, that is so sweet. Where were you. Listen put on some slacks and a jacket, your giving me away in 1 hour."

"Not this marriage thing, Susan this is crazy. You are already married, we don't know the law here, you could get in trouble. In some countries it's against the law, it's called bigamy."

"Steve no one will ever know, please, it's going to be fun wait till you see my dress."

"Susan dam it, why do you make things so difficult."

"Please honey, a beach wedding, my dream, please."

"Okay, just promise me you won't sign anything."

"I love you so much Steve, now put on your kaki slacks and blazed, oh and no sox's, it's the beach. Mahwah!" Susan puckered as she closed the door. I got dressed and went down to the bar. I was on my second drink when Roy, Claude and Aiden walked in. Roy was wearing a white tux no tie, to my chagrin he looked dashing.

"You ready to give your sister away." Aiden asked.

"Yes." I answered and took another sip of my drink. We all had a drink and walked out onto the beach where I was lead to a small cabana. Inside I found my wife Susan surrounded by Elsa and Marie who were putting the finishing touches on the bride. Susan was astonishing. The dress was lace, with two long thin strings holding the snug bodice in place, a slit in the dress revealed a little thigh as she walked toward me. Susan took my breath away, I wanted so bad to take her in my arms and kiss her. I wanted to tell everyone this was a mistake. Then I remembered Roy's warning the night before.

"You look beautiful Susan." I said, reminding myself that this was just a game.

True to her word Maria had set things up beautifully. I remember thinking how ironic walking next to the bride and giving her away to Roy. The couple exchanged vows as the sun set. When Roy put the wedding band on Susan's finger claiming her as his wife I actually became hard. Later we went to a lavish dinner, with plenty of Champaign. I knew it was a game but the way Roy and Susan looked at each other, the way they danced together, it felt like the real thing. I remember feeling like a third wheel all night. Roy and Susan retired early and while I heard them most of the night they didn't leave their room till late the next morning.

I didn't get to speak with Susan till that following evening at dinner when I followed her to the ladies room. Susan seemed quite.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes." she answered. I knew better.

"Come on, what's up, Roy did he say or do something."

"No it's not that, it's just we are leaving tomorrow and I'm sad is all."

"Look we have another week in St. Thomas, then home and we see the girls. You will forget about this in a few weeks."

"Your right, it's just I have grown close to Roy, I'm not going to lie to you. Plus you know there is a very good chance I might be pregnant. I can feel it."

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers