The Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Eric was stripping out of his clothes and Kim was already on all fours on the black leather couch, completely naked. Eric was priming his meat with his hand staring intensely at the beautiful view in front of him. He slipped two fingers into her pussy, fingering her while still pumping away at his cock with the other hand.

Brian looked around at all the windows on the side of the house and tried to find the one he thought he'd heard the voices coming from. But the voices had gone quiet just as quickly as they had started. Just as he was about to give up and head back to work, he heard something again.

Not voices this time, but strange noises two windows down. The blinds were mostly closed but as he peeked inside he could see under one of the blades.

It was the man that had greeted Kim at the door. He was kneeling on the couch, his naked ass facing Brian and pumping back and forth. Brian tried to get a closer look and lowered his body to see what the hell he was thrusting into. He had already had an idea but wanted to prove to himself that it wasn't true. He peered through the lower blades on the horizontal blinds and saw a woman on her knees in front of him.

It was Kim.

Brian's breath stopped. He turned and slammed his back against the wall, closing his eyes. He shook his head and blinked then looked back at the window again. It was real. Eric was still deliriously thrusting away behind Kim.

Brian felt sick to his stomach and thought he was going to throw up. He gathered himself, wandered back to his vehicle and sped off.

****

Trish looked down suddenly at Rachael with her mouth wide open.

"Eric Jeffries? She went to his house!?" She said in wide-eyed disbelief.

Rachael looked up at her, confused.

"What's wrong with that? I hired him as my lawyer about a year ago."

Rachael's seat rose in short, abrupt bursts with the pumping of Trish's foot.

She was sitting in the chair with an Essence magazine draped over her smock covered lap. The salon was nearly empty except for one other stylist across from them preparing her station for her first client of the afternoon.

"I heard about him, girl. He used to be a lawyer here in LA but moved up North after too many women filed sexual harassment suits against him. I had a customer who hired him to help with her divorce case. She said he tried to stick it to her. I don't know how true that is 'cuz she was crazy. It was hard to believe anything that came out of her mouth. She was always accusin' somebody of somethin'. She even claimed I overcharged for her for a perm I gave her over six months after I did it!"

"Anyway, she was sayin' he made all of his money from his male clients, because apparently he didn't want money from his female ones, if you know what I mean."

"A lot of desperate women came to him for help. There were all these claims against him and who knows how many more that never came forward. The women couldn't prove he actually done anything to 'em and, well--," she said shaking her head. "He was his own lawyer. I guess he really is as good as they say because nothin' stuck to him."

"When some lawyer's council or whatever it was, found out about it all, they kept it pretty hush, hush and tried to sweep it under the rug. But in the end they decided it would be best to take away his license for the whole county. Yeah," she said nodding. "They pretty much kicked his sorry ass out of LA. So, that's when I heard he moved up to Sacramento --,

"San Francisco." Rachael corrected, her eyes narrowing. Her fists were clenched beneath her black smock.

Trish nodded her head as she rolled the curling iron up Rachael's long brown tendrils.

"Yeah, that's it, San Francisco. I haven't heard anything about him since. He probably just set up shop up there doin' the same ol' thing. If it's even true," she added.

"Like I said, all this I heard from that crazy woman who was always complainin' about something. She don't come around here no more, though."

Suddenly, Trish stopped. She held the smoking hot curling iron in her hand and looked down at Rachael.

"And you said Kim went to go see him?"

Trish shook her head and grunted then turned around to grab a comb from the counter behind her.

"Girl, if I was you, I—" she said, cutting herself off as she turned back around to the empty chair in front of her. She looked up and saw the front door closing as the bell above it jingled in its wake.

12