The Trip Home

Story Info
Wife has fun in an SUV.
865 words
3.78
86.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

The three of us were on our way back from eating at a restaurant in a city about forty-five minutes from our home. We'd had two or three beers apiece and the ones Lisa drank had gone straight to her head. Marty was sitting up front with me and Lisa was leaning up between the seats from the back trying to join in the conversation when she could. Marty and I were discussing the usual guy stuff when Lisa piped up that she was lonely in the back seat by herself and the alcohol was making her horny.

With her hand under her skirt she said "One of you boys need to join me or am I going to have to take care of this hot wet pussy myself?"

Since I was driving I suggested Marty should be the one to join her in the back seat. He asked Lisa if that was OK with her? Reaching into his lap squeezing his crotch she sexually whispered, "Of course big boy, hurry and get that thing back here where I can get to it." I pulled over and Marty got out and jumped in the back seat beside Lisa. As I pulled back onto the road, Lisa leaned back against the door opposite Marty and pulled her skirt up around her waist showing off her bare vagina.

Lisa asked, "Did it excite you when I put your hand between my legs in the restaurant and you discovered I didn't have any panties on? Did you feel how wet my pussy was for the two of you?"

Marty could only mutter a slurred "hell yea". Lisa stuck a finger inside her all the way to the first knuckle, then pulled it out and sucked it into her mouth, tasting her sweet juices on her finger.

She asked Marty "Wouldn't you like a taste?" Before he could answer she pulled his face down between her legs and pushed her shaven pussy against his lips. I could hear his tongue sliding through her juices each time he licked her.

Lisa was moaning and saying, "Oh Yes Marty, right there, yes, lick my clit like that!" In no time he had her squirming and cumming all over the seat. Oh well, it will wash! Lisa then pushed him back and hurriedly unzipped his pants to free his cock.

She exclaimed, "Now that is what I want!" She grabbed his penis in her hand and lowered her head to take him into her mouth. By this time I had adjusted the rear-view mirror so I could see what was going on behind me. Lisa was working her mouth hard up and down the entire length of Marty's cock, twisting her head and hand to give him the maximum feeling of pleasure on his tool.

As Marty tensed up and was about to cum, Lisa pulled his cock from her lips and told him, "Not yet, I have other plans for that hot cum of yours." She told him "After all those times you couldn't cum in me before I had surgery I don't want to miss the feeling of your hot cum splashing against the insides of my pussy. I want to feel it filling me up and running down the crack of my ass!"

With that, she crawled on top of him and lowered her pussy down on his cock, slowly taking him in an inch at a time until she was settled down on his lap with his dick stretching her pussy to the hilt. Lisa did not move for a moment, getting used to the full feeling that Marty's dick was giving her. She began to move up and down slowly, caressing the entire length of his dick with her swollen pussy lips. Lisa began to groan and threw her head back as she increased her tempo of fucking him from above.

She had the SUV rocking so much it was all I could do to hold it in the road. Of course it wasn't an easy thing to do anyway what with me trying to watch the road and the rear-view mirror at the same time. Lisa was screaming and yelling, "Cum you bastard CUM," as she was having one of the most intense orgasms she could remember.

I heard Marty yell, "Here it comes Lisa, you little slut, I am filling your hot little pussy full of my cum. Take it like the horny little whore that you are, Lisa!" He grunted and moaned like he was in pain as he filled her with his seed. Lisa collapsed into his shoulder as their mutual orgasms subsided. She then quickly moved off of him and licked his cock clean of their combined juices, just the way she likes to do after we have had a hot fuck session.

I remarked, "Damn, that was very hot and erotic!" Lisa said, "You don't think you are getting off that easy do you? I am just getting started, you still have yours to cum when we get home, and then I am going to give Marty another try. Of course you both could do me at the same time too?"

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers