The Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rebecca, you are to take your time and pamper yourself. You have more than earned it. Get something to eat and drink as well. I will be patient, wishing I was there to take care of you personally. I will be upset if I feel as if you have hurried just because you believe it to be what I desire."

"Yes sir, thank you sir. I will call when I have properly taken care of myself. Talk to you in a bit Andrew." She smiled as she hung up the phone and went to get a glass of juice before jumping into the shower. She lingered until the massaging shower head, allowing it to beat away some of the tension in her neck and shoulders until the water began to turn cold. She thoroughly washed her abused ass and applied some soothing ointment to it. She wrapped herself up in her favorite fluffy warm robe and pulled out some frozen leftovers to heat for a late dinner while pouring herself a small glass of wine and drinking several large glasses of water to rehydrate herself. As she finished her dinner, she took her remaining wine with her as she grabbed her phone and settled into bed to call Andrew and tell him the full story of her trip home.

12