The Trip Home

Story Info
Caught and punished.
1.8k words
4
39.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I catch you in my car. This displeases me. I see an opportunity to turn displeasure into pleasure, and I use the opportunity regardless of your wishes. After all, you were in my car.

You hold out your hands upon my insistence with my knife, and athletic tape binds your wrists behind you and your ankles together. A large weightlifting belt around your torso, arms included, further constrains movement. A piece of tape holds a golf ball in your mouth, and a watch cap is taped over your head and eyes with a wrap around your chin, and you are thrown in the back seat of my car for the 30 minute ride out to my house.

I say nothing to you the whole trip. You feel the car slow as we approach my gate, feel the door open as I get out to open it, and feel yourself prodded out of the backseat. You hear a chain's dull clinks as I take it from the trunk, and feel it encircle your waist as you are chained to a tree near the gate. I tell you that I'll be back for you shortly, and you hear the car drive off as the cool night and the sounds of isolation surround you.

Fifteen minutes later you hear a dry grass footfall nearby, and wonder what it might be. A hand surrounds your throat, and squeezes firmly enough to control your breathing, but not hard enough to bruise. I say that you will come to the house now, and buckle a collar around your neck, moving your long thick hair out of the way. You feel the chain drop away from your waist as another one, a smaller one, is attached to the collar. I stand behind you, pulling your head back and pushing you forward from the belt, and guide you toward the house after cutting the tape around your ankles. The tape has loosened at the bottom of your mouth, and your saliva has dampened the front of your tank top to the waist, as you slobber around the ball in your mouth. The wet shirt and the cool night air have made your nipples rock hard, and I squeeze them very hard during a pause in the walk, at the same time biting your left trapezius at your neck. There is nothing you can do but moan and slobber down your shirt. You shudder as you realize that your sweatpants are wet through the seam in the crotch.

We continue your blind walk to the house. You stumble on the irregular surface, caught repeatedly by my grasp on your belt, jerked by the throat once as you fall almost to the ground. After 5 minutes we arrive at smoother footing, then pavement, and you realize we are under a roof of some sort. My carport is out of the wind, and my backdoor opens as you are turned around and pulled through the door backwards. The lights of the house penetrate your blindfold/cap. You are forced into a chair. You wait, at my whim.

I pull you up from the chair. I remove the tape holding the blindfold/cap in place, and you see my house for the first time. It is stone. Cold stone. I guide you towards my bed. There is an iron rafter at a height of about 9 feet above the room about 3 feet from the end of the bed. To the end of the short chain attached to your collar I attach a much longer chain, light guage but adequate, and with enough slack to get you to the bed, I throw the chain over the rafter and secure it with a snap link to itself, chaining you to the rafter. Your hands are still taped behind, and I remove the belt from around your arms and lay you face down on the bed. Your wet tank smears against my sheet and your face grinds into the mattress, loosening a bit more your gag tape. You gurgle against the ball in your mouth as I cut your sweatpants from the back of the waistband down to your wet crotch, exposing your asshole and pussy. I pull your ass up in the air and set you on your knees, your face still on the sheet, your ass presented to me. I spread your knees apart with a stick, drilled and fitted with loops of wire at the ends that encircle your thighs just above the knees. Your hairless pussy and ass are presented to me, your face in the mattress and your hands taped behind.

Without a word I shove something cold, smooth and spherical into your wet pussy. The lips have swollen a bit and are protruding like a flower from the surrounding skin. The 1 1/2" stainless steel ball drops easily into the gash, and another one goes in as easily. The second makes a muffled click as it strikes the other one, and your lips gape open enough to see the second ball glint in the dim light. I rock you gently back and forth making the balls click together, further stretching out your pussy. You hear me spit, and you feel my saliva running down from your asshole to your hairless mound, and look back to see another mouthfull drip from your mound onto the sheets. You are very wet, inside and out. You hear me collect more in my mouth, and the you feel my tongue part your asshole, penetrating it and forcing it open. Warmth spreads down your asshole as I inject my mouthful of spit into your ass, making you wet deep inside and outside.

My cock slides in your crowded pussy, over the top of the now warm steel, pushing the balls down and stretching your pussy forward toward your belly. Long deep strokes make you cum twice in quick succession, your ball gag producing a spreading wet mess under your face as you gurgle your cum into the sheets. You are startled as I jerk my cock out of your pussy, and you lose track of me for a long second or two. The next thing of which you are aware is sound - a loud slap, wet and sloppy, then an instant later, the pain of the blow across your ass. Another, another and another, the sounds distinct but the pain merging into a punctuated numbness, like a series of low valleys in the pain, each one becoming less distinguishable from the previous. The belt from around your arms and torso has become a lash in my hands, and the blows land across your butt and upper legs. The end of the belt kisses your side as it wraps around you on its way to your ass. After the 15th blow, they stop. Your ass is glowing with heat, the skin beginning to swell slightly under the redness, and you are aware of the chain on your collar swinging its slack from the rafter. You hear my spit again, and the wetness is almost a welcome coolness after the hot blows. You again see the spit dripping from your mound, but mingled with it is juice from your heavy, full, swollen pussy.

You feel me spread your cheeks, and then pressure comes against your asshole, first from my tongue, and then as I shift, from the head of my cock. I am impatient and not gentle as I slide it in, but you take it well, your ass lubed from my earlier injection of spit. I slide my cock in to the balls, mine matching the two in your pussy as I long-stroke your lossening asshole. I force you lower toward the mattress, finally touching your belly to the sheets as I begin to pound my cock all the way in to your ass, one hand holding your taped wrists, the other between your shoulder blades, my knees on either side of your legs. I hear you scream your orgasm around your ball. I reach to your face and rip the tape away from your mouth, and you cough the ball away, quickly taking a ragged breath before you begin to cum again, your now clear voice a low moan rising to a scream at the end of the 4th assgasm.

I pull you back to your knees while still inside your ass, the spreader stick uncomfortable against your skin, then pull my cock out of your asshole, and it remains open at the diameter of my cock for a few seconds before it squeezes closed. I spit on it again, and jam my cock in the wet opening, all the way down in one stroke. You cum again, this time almost so limp you barely make any noise. Once again I jerk my cock out, hard and abrupt.

You feel me lay my cock on the back of your head. I take your long hair and wrap it around my cock like a towel, preparing it for your mouth. I turn you over on your back, your hands hurting now from the tape and your weight on them. I slap your face with my cock as I tell you to open your mouth. Any reluctance has long since melted, and your jaw drops as your head tilts back. I hold your knee spreader like a handle as I slide my cock in to your mouth, my balls dragging across your forehead. You choke as I go quickly past your gag spot and come out again to let you breathe. You know what is about to happen, and you take a long breath to prepare. My cock begins to slide in, and it slides past your gag spot, a slight choke ignored on the way by. The steel spheres pop from your pussy as the slight retch passes down toward them. My cock holds its position. I stroke it twice and pull out as you cough a little, breathing heavily in preparation for the next penetration. As it slides in this time there is no cough, no choke. I feel your tongue move against the top of my shaft, your lips move against my balls as I stroke six times slowly down your throat. It seems like a good time to cum. I pull out to let you breathe, and tell you to expect my load on the next passage down your throat. I slide it in and begin to cum as you squeeze my shaft with your throat. All of my considerable load pumps down your throat, and just as I begin to pull out, you gag on it. Cum coughs back up out of your mouth, some running out of your nose as you choke and cough on the load that almost made it down to your stomach without even a taste. I wipe up the cum with your hair, cut your tape, remove your spreader bar, and eat your pussy till you cum again. You seem pleased.

But your collar does not come off.....