The Trip To The Mall

Story Info
Couple has fun shopping.
2.8k words
4.26
16.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my Second story in the Aaron and Natasha series, you don't need to read the first story, Tango, but it would help so that you can understand the characters better.

Thanks,

theGreenMM

* * * * *

Natasha and I were in the back of the bus. I was resting my head on her shoulder, snuggling into the warm crook of her neck, nibbling and biting her skin softly off and on. She was resting her head on mine, with my hand behind her back. her black wig was now gone, after our first escapade at the café where she had worn a black wig, she had decided to dye her hair jet-black, it was a bit shorter than last time too, coming a little below her ears in the back, she also had a cowlick in the back going off to the left side.

The bus came to a halt at an intersection. Jarred by the sudden halt, my head was knocked off her shoulder, and came to rest against her right breast. Rising up, off of her, I stretched my arms briefly, trying to get the blood flowing and wake me up more.

"Woken up yet?" Natasha asked.

"Not really."

"Why don't you lie down on my lap for a while?"

I lay my head against her soft, muscular thighs, clothed in a tight skirt. I turned my head to face towards her bare thighs; I kissed the tops of her thighs as I closed my eyes.

"Hey, be good! Everyone can see us!" She whispered, giggling as she pulled me up, squishing my head against her warm tummy.

"Why? I thought that was your fantasy?"

"Well...that was dancing, this is the bus..."

"Alright, I'll be good." I said, squirming onto my back, turning my head to kiss her belly button, which had been failed to be covered by her tight white T-Shirt.

"Ak! Go to sleep! Or I'll tell the bus driver you're harassing me!" She threatened giggling.

I lay there staring of the ceiling, looking at the underside of her gorgeous breasts. Watching her chest rise and fall, and feeling her belly snuggle against my cheek for an instant than sigh away a moment later as she breathed. The warmth of her body, and the sweet smell of her perfume relaxed me into day dreaming. My thoughts drifted back to the last time I had felt her breasts squeezing, and caressing them. making her cum just by fondling her nipples and kissing the crook of her neck. It was a wonderful dream! I could feel the soft pillows of her chest against my cheek, imagining myself snuggling against them as we cuddled, feeling her nipples harden and lengthen at my touch. Her soft mans filling my ears.
We started to talk. "Where're you taking me, again?" I asked her belly button, as I was now awake enough to think clearly.

"To the Mall, silly, I need some new clothes, and I wanted your opinion."

"Don't girls usually want other girl's opinions on clothes?"

"Well, normally yes, but in this case, its dancing clothes that I'm buying and I want to know what you, my dance partner thinks," she cooed seductively.

"Well...in that case...I'll do my best to oblige you." I said kissing her belly button again.

"Naughty boy," she teased, "Oh, we're almost at the mall, get up!"

I slowly rose up and looked around at my surroundings, as we pulled out of the busy street and into the maze of the parking lot that was the Mall.

It was a pretty warm day, so we didn't need to cover up too much, she just had her leather jacket on over her t-shirt and I just had a pair of cargo pants and my shirt. We walked hand in hand into the mall and into the bazaar of shops and vendors that inhabit it.

"Now where to go to first?" Natasha said, pulling me in the direction of her favorite stores.

"Ooh, Victoria Secrete©."

She jabbed me in the ribs playfully with her elbow, "Calm down, we're saving that one for last." She said with a wink. "Ooh, here's the place," and pulled me in to a specialty clothing store.

Pulling me along, she browsed through the many racks, her practiced, critical, green, eyes going over each piece of clothing, her mind instantly calculating whether the garment was worthy of her or not. Every so often she'd pull one off the rack and would, inevitably, find a mirror, hidden somewhere nearby. Then, holding the garment from many different angles, would test how it looked on her, even pulling her shirt up a little to see how the color matched the skin of her smooth little belly. She would sometimes even ask me what I thought of it, asking if I liked the feel of the cloth next to my skin. If she liked it, she would give it to me, then lead me, once more, down the isle.

Eventually, she finished her weeding out all the worthy clothes, and she went into the changing rooms, asking me to wait there while she changed into her selected ensemble. When she emerged, she put on a little fashion show, walking in front of me like a model, posing, and pouting.

"Come on, I want to see how dancing in this feels," she said, holding her hand out to me. So, I took her in my arms, and we Salsa'd, right there in the store! The red shirt, that she had chosen, was made out of some stretchy material, that molded her breasts wonderfully. The shirt had buttons going down the front of it, she had it buttoned down to the middle of her breasts, allowing a generous amount of cleavage to show. Her breasts would bounce around and dance as we danced. When I would arch her out away from me the shirt would flare out away from her, exposing her cute little belly to me, making the shirt ride up that much faster! Needles to say, when she asked me what I thought of the outfit, my answer was a resounding, "I love it!"'

When she had changed back into her original clothes, I drew her into an embrace, cupping on her breasts in my hand, giving a gentle squeeze as I kissed her, "You looked so sexy in that outfit! I can't want to see you in it again," I whispered in her ear, I slight flush come to her cheeks as she smiled and kissed me back. Then, holding her hand, we walked to the checkout stand.

After purchasing these we went on to a shoe store next door, where I saw the perfect pair of boots for her. "Hey Natasha," I called to her, as she was looking at a pair of platform shoes, "What do you think of these boots? They'd go great with the shirt and stockings you just bought, my treat."

"Hmm, they do look nice, I'll try them out," she said after having inspected them. She went over to a salesgirl standing nearby, "Excuse me, but do you have a pair of thee in size 4½ women's?"

"I'll go and see for you," she said after checking the label on the shoe.

"Oh, we're gonna have so much fun tonight, Aaron!" she gushed, jumping into me as we waited, "I'm just gonna love dancing in that skirt! Having the air cool my legs as we dance!" I grinned in agreement, patting her butt as she pressed into me.

After a few minutes she came back out with the desired pair. "Here you are, let me just take the paper out of the toe for you."

"Thanks," Natasha said, giving me a final squeeze as she let go. Taking the boots from the salesgirl when she was finished de-papering them. After slipping them on, and tying the straps on the sides, she stood up and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "They do look good. Let's see if I can dance in them." So she tried out some Salsa steps in the boots for a few minutes, drawing some curious stares from the other customers. She even managed to flash her panties to me and the sales girl as she twirled around.

"I'll take 'em," she said to the salesgirl, as walked to the desk. "Thanks for the boots, baby." She cooed, giving me a quick peck on the lips, as the clerk rang up the boots.

"You're very welcome," I replied, hugging her, after I gave the clerk the check for the boots. I pressed my thigh into her crotch rubbing against her as I pressed her into me.

After paying for the boots, we meandered around the Mall, just looking at all the different stores. After a while we came upon an Ice Cream Vendor, so we each bought a small cup of our favorite flavors. We sat down on one of the benches nearby, next to a young mother with her baby, and started to eat our ice cream.

"You wanna try some of mine?" Natasha asked after a while.

"Sure."

"Hmmm, yummy," I said, after she spoon fed me some of her ice cream, "d'ya wanna try mine?"

"You bet," she replied grinning, as I got a big spoonful on my spoon and held it out for her. She she opened her mouth and toke the tip of my spoon in, as she closed her lips around the spoon, she slid her sensual, full, lips off the spoon, leaving the ice cream in her mouth. Smiling coyly at me, she stuck her tongue out at me, showing the spoonful of ice cream melting all over her pink tongue.

I couldn't help myself, I pulled her into me for a passionate kiss, our tongues played tag inside her mouth,, trying to get the ice cream that was on her tongue. All too soon, she pushed me, gently, away, wiping a small amount of drool from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. I could see her nipples poking out through her shirt, and her cheeks were now a definite red from her arousal. Without saying a word, she took my hand and led me past the stunned, towards a hall that led to the bathrooms, the many stores whizzed by as she pulled me along in her haste.

We hurried past the Men's and Women's rooms to another hall behind them that led to the packing and unload areas, and hid us from view. As soon as we had turned the corner, I pulled her into me and started kissing her feverishly.

"Oh, god, that was so hot!!!" she breathed between kisses, running her hands through my hair. "All those people..."

I turned her around, and kissing the nape of her neck, caressing her breasts through her tight shirt. We ground our pelvises together; my cock against her butt, getting into a sensual rhythm.

"Oh, god,!" she groaned, turning around again pulling my head against her breasts, I kissed and sucked on her nipple while I had the chance, before she pulled me past her stomach to right in front of her crotch.

I lifted her skirt up and kissed her crotch through her panties, using my tongue to push them into her lips. Then, watching the fabric cling to her skin, made sticky by her juices, I reached up and pulled her panties down. She lifted first one leg then the other letting me removing them completely. I threw them aside, and ran my hands up and down her smooth, firm, bare, butt, cupping and squeezing her ass cheeks..

"Spread your legs a little, sweetie," I said, with her skirt bunched up around her waist I was able to get my first look at her bald pussy. I saw a tiny bead of her love juices start to slid down her thigh. I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked up her leg, catching the bead on my tongue, almost going straight to its source. I stopped just short and started again on her other leg. The heat from her body, and the smell of her pure arousal engulfed me, making me high for her.

I gave her lips a light kiss, feeling her shudder around me. "When did you start shaving?"

"I'll tell you later, I just need you to eat me, RIGHT NOW!" she practically screamed, pushing my head into her, almost suffocating me in the process.

I pulled her closer to me; kissing her inner thighs, slowly working my up to her lips, teasing er mercilessly. Occasionally I would dart my tongue out to lick her outer lips. Then I slowly worked my way to kissing her lips directly, giving them quick little kisses to sucking them, gently, into my mouth.

"Oh, god, oh god, that's it baby, that's it!" Natasha breathed, running her hands through my hair, bucking her hips into my face.

I then worked my way inside to her inner lips, after kissing and sucking on them I snaked my way into her pussy. I had never tasted her, or any other women, before. I silently kicked myself for never doing this before! She tasted so sensual; a little sweet, but tangy as well. It was a mild taste, one which I could get used to. "Oh, you taste so good, sweetie." I said, I don't think she heard me, as my voice was muffled by her pussy and skirt.

Eventually I thought she was lubricated enough that I thought I could try to stick a finger in her. She felt so warm and velvety, as I eased a finger inside her, it was like being enveloped in a warm, wet, washcloth, only so much softer. She was so tight; I could barely move my finger. After searching around, I found her G-spot. I rubbed against it lightly, testing her response. Her moans started to become louder and her rocking more pronounced as I went on. She put her hands on my shoulders for balance as I rubbed and started to grind against my finger.

When I thought she was going to fall over, I could hear a muffled; "I'm cumming, oh I'm cumming!" as a gush of her juices came flooding out of her pussy, covering my face completely. I kept licking her, until she pushed my head away with her hands and pulled my up to her face. I rubbed my face against her belly and breasts as much as I could smearing her juices on her along they way.

"Thanks, baby, that was incredible," Natasha breathed, her face inches from mine. She licked all her cum off my face and neck, as I kissed her gently all over, hugging her to me. She took my finger that had been in her, stuck her tongue out and licked all along its length getting every drop of juice on it, never taking her eyes off mine. Then, she took my whole finger in her mouth, moving up and down it like it was a cock, her tongue swirling around my finger. Finally she kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, I could taste her juices as her tongue explored my mouth searching and searching for all the juices that I hadn't swallowed myself.

"I love you, Natasha," I breathed into her mouth, pulling her in a hug. And I meant it.

"I love you too, Aaron." She said hugging me back.

"Any objections to trying this again tomorrow for Salsa night?" I asked with a wink.

"Nope," she grinned, suddenly we heard her tummy growl, "let's go get some lunch."

"Sounds good."

"Just let me get my panties," she picked them up and started to put them back on when I got an idea.

"What a sec. Leave them off, just this once."

"What?"

"Leave them off; just this one time."

"But...what if someone sees me?"

"They won't, your skirt isn't that short, besides, they'd only be able to see anything when you're sitting down, and you'd be facing me then. Come on, it'd be fun." I said kissing her on the check. "I'd be turned on, knowing."

"Well..." she looked away, but she had that playful look on again. "If it would turn you on...then...I guess I will, but just this once, to see if I like it."

"You're the best," I said hugging her and taking her down into a dip, right there in the hall.

"Ak!!" she squealed, laughing, "You animal! Trying to expose me already!"

I righted her again and put her panties into her purse "Well, I'm ready to go, you?"

"Always." Taking her hand in mine we both walked out into the Mall and off towards the food court.