The Trip To Vegas

Story Info
Son does it to Mom in the car.
1.9k words
4.41
438k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank all of you wonderful readers who sent me your feedback on my first story "The night before." A lot of you asked if my stories are fantasy or truth. These are actual incidents which have happened in a period of three years between me and John, who has given his consent to my writing and to the posting of my photo on my profile. John has taken more revealing photos of myself before or after we make love but they make me blush and I do not have the strength to post them because of their extra-revealing content.*smile*

* * * * *

It was still dark when I woke up. John was still sleeping beside me and snoring slightly. He must have been quite exhausted after last night. He and I normally stay up late on a Friday evening since he doesn't have any class at UCLA Northridge the following day. My eyes slowly moved across his naked body illuminated only by the nightlight on my dressing table. I stared at his nakedness and thought my boy really looked exciting even when at rest. I slowly ran my left hand softly across his body and felt the muscles of his chest. I lowered my hand and gently took hold of his penis. Mmmmmmmmm I lowered my face toward it and gazed lovingly at this piece of muscle that had been inside me just a couple of hours before. I felt John slowly stir as I gently kissed the shaft of this magnificent part of him that was slowly growing in my hand. I took a deep breath and smelt its musky aroma, a mix of his semen and my own fluids. I was slowly getting damp between my thighs.

I would often wonder why sex with him was so gratifying and that why I would sometimes come five or more times before he did while my previous experience with other men, even with his Dad, was'nt that quite fulfilling; yes, I came, but after I did, that was it for the night. But with John...was it the thrill of the taboo?, or was it because he is young and has the virility and strength that only a young man could give? I wondered...

The penis in my hand was now completely erect and hard although John was still obviously fast asleep. I slowly lowered my open mouth and enveloped the head, licking its delicious heat and taste in the urgency of my tongue. I wet the whole shaft of his penis with my saliva and got up to straddle him raising my left leg to get on top of him. He moved over to the middle to give me some space in the bed, aware of what I was going to do. I rubbed the head of his penis across the crack of my pussy lips and slowly went down, his penis smoothly entering my now oozing self.

"Mom...that feels so good," he sighed as I began to ride him forward and backward making the shaft of his penis rub on my clit and making my body hair stand on end as I felt his hands go up to touch the swell of my aching breasts, his fingers tweaking my now hard and erect nipples.

Why does he make me lose my mind...I wondered mindlessly through it all as he started raising his hips up and down as I continued riding him, roughly pushing myself hard down on him rubbing my clit forward and backward on his penis, my eyes closed and my loud shaking moans the only sound intruding into the quiet of our room. I felt I was being shaken, my hair tossing into my face as I felt him push his body up and down more rapidly and increasing the friction of his penis on my clit. I continued riding him ferociously... then it happened...as it always does...the soft muscles contracting at the pit of my thighs and feeling the urge to piss starting rapidly from the inside of my cervix and rushing torrentially into the outside. I cried out as the first of a series of orgasms took control of my body...

"John Baby...I'm coming...yes...oh yes...here it comes...arrrrrgggghhhhhh," I snarled wildly as my mind fell off the edge, the bright lights exploding in the black screen of my mind again and again as the tremors of my orgasm increased I feeling another orgasm hit me...and another...and another as I felt his burning seed shoot inside me...my pussy walls contracting to suck in all of him and his seed. After, drained and spent, my body finally fell heavily on top of him.

After a while I heard his voice whisper in my ear...

"Mom...wake me up like that again okay..."I smiled weakly to myself. After a while I raised my head and looked at him straight in the eye,

"Would you like me to wake you up again?" I smiled mischievously at him.

"Now?," he asked;

"No...tonight or maybe tomorrow but right now we have to shower and change because I want to go to the Barstow Outlet Mall and check out their stuff" I said rising up from him,

"Okay," he replied slowly getting up with me.

He took a shower ahead of me while I readied the things I was going to wear. The past few days were really hot so I decided on a loose pair of shorts with wide hems and a color matching extra large Gap tshirt to keep me cool in the desert sun. After my shower I dried and lotioned myself and slowly put on my articles of clothing while John was looking.

"Mom, are you not going to put on your bra and panties?" he asked while watching me dress.

"Its going to be hot in Barstow honey and I want to stay cool. After all I can always put on a polo shirt on top of this," I replied slyly revealing the reason why I hardly ever wear any bra or panties when we were together. It was because I wanted him to enjoy the free access to my body whenever or wherever he wanted to without the annoyance of having underwear; plus it made me feel naughty and sexy.

The trip to the Mall was comfortable on the Navigator but outside the noonday sun was so hot although the desert wind was blowing; but heat would always exhaust me quickly so I wanted to get away from the desert heat and retreat to the airconditioned comfort of our Navigator.

"Lets go to Vegas and check out their Outlet Mall outside the city. I didnt find anything here" I told John as he slowly eased into the highway heading north.

The incessant humming of the tires on the road and the glare of the sun in my eyes were making me sleepy and upon reaching a reststop, John eased into the offramp and entered, parking in the farthest end of the parking lot under some shade. John got out and hurried into the mens room to take a pee. He kept the engine running and the airconditioning on as I reclined my passenger seat and closed my eyes to rest for a while.

I must have dozed off quite a bit when I was awaken by the delicious feeling of a pair of hands carressing my left upper thigh. The hand was gently squeezing the soft inner flesh of my thigh and intermittently moving inside the hem of my shorts and touching my bare pussy. I opened my eyes and looked into the eyes of my son who was staring lustily into my face with need...his breathing labored as he placed his left hand under my shirt and felt my breasts...my nipples growing hard immediately at his touch. I felt the dampness between the pit of my thighs and closed my eyes in pleasure, I felt his right hand rest over the flesh of my pussy, his middle finger parting my pussy lips and sliding deliciously up and down my wetness.

"Ohhhh John...that feels so nice..." I sighed as I parted my thighs wider. His right middle finger now becoming more insistent in its fondling of my clit and its intrusion, my pussy getting raw and hungry in its need...

"John...honey...can we do this here?...Wont we get caught?" I whispered breathlessly, my need now overpowering the need for discretion.

Without replying, I felt him open the zipper of my pants and sliding it over my thighs, moving over and getting on top of me on the passenger seat as I opened my thighs to receive him. I felt the hard muscle of his penis in between my pussy lips moving up and down, rubbing its hardness on the wetness of my now drenched pussy.

"John...Baby...someone might catch us..."I weakly moaned and mildly protested into his ear as he started to slowly push himself upon me, the head entering first with a gentleness I could not endure followed by the smooth inflow of his penis completely inside me. I looked around me thankful for the black tint on my Navigator and hoped we were not too obvious to the other people in the reststop.

John was now moving slowly...in and out of my pussy as I lifted both my legs on his back and drew him tighter to me everytime he pushed down. He was obviously not in a hurry as he continued to move slowly inside me sometimes pulling his penis out until only the head remained and after pausing for a while he would then rush his penis in mashing his penis hard on me when he reached bottom. It remained like this for a while,my head resting on my left side, my eyes closed, until I lost my mind again so I started moving my hips up as he moved down upon me slowly increasing the tempo of our movements until we were moving in rhythm with each other...

"Honey...yes...yes...faster Baby...dont stop" I moaned continously as he began moving in and out of me faster and faster, my legs behind him holding him captive as I started grinding my pussy against his penis when it bottomed out on me...until I felt it again...that orgasm that starts from deep within my body and roars out into the open with a scream in my throat...

"John...oh John...oh John...I'm coming.." I screamed into his ear as my orgasm hit my whole body...the throbbing between my thighs urgent as I closed my pussy walls on his penis...as I came again...and again...and again...until I felt him explode, his semen shooting inside me...his arms tightly around me, my thighs wrapped intensely around him...his penis still pushing in and out of me until he collapsed heavily on me.

After a long while he limbered down, kneeling on the footwell of the passenger seat, his head between my spread legs resting on his shoulders as he opened my thighs wider...I could feel his eyes staring hotly at my pussy, now oozing with his semen and my body fluids, his hands moving slowly up and down both my upper thighs, his warm breath on my wet cunt causing me to jerk and shiver...with spent desire...

It was late when we finally fixed ourselves up and I got my shorts back on again. He placed the car on drive and turned to me before moving,

"Still want to go to that Vegas outlet Mom?" he asked.

"No...lets just check in at MGM Grand and do that tomorrow" I weakly replied, reclined on my seat and still feeling the weakness in my hips and thighs following my multiple orgasms. He slowly merged into the freeway onramp, heading north into the bright lights ahead of us that was Vegas. Closing my eyes to rest, I thought with an eagerness that was easy to explain, I can hardly wait to check in and be alone with you again...