The Triplets Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as quickly as she had blushed, the color drained from her face. Stiffly she nodded and tried to push away her anxiety. She hadn't fully realized that Aiden was a son from the gold dragon line, and the eldest no less. Once more, Aiden helped her back into the carriage. It felt as if she'd done nothing but ride about all morning.

"I'm only teasing you. They'll be overjoyed that I've willingly brought a female before them."

Aiden placed a hand on her knee, the warmth from his palm seemed to spread up her leg.

"Meredith, it will be alright. Trust me."

Hesitating for a moment, Meredith met the clear blue of Aiden's eyes. Slowly she nodded. Aiden rewarded her with a smile that warmed her insides. She returned it with her own. His eyes trailed downwards to her mouth and lingered. His gaze felt like a physical touch as it skimmed over her lips, down her throat to her breasts.

It was unnerving how he could arouse her with only his eyes. Grasping for something to distract her, Meredith blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I should have changed before going to meet your parents. I can't show up in a borrowed dress."

"On the contrary, I think you look lovely. Besides, in this dress, if you decide to faint you'll be much easier to carry."

Meredith was torn between indignation and laughter.

"At least you weren't the one in the dress," she giggled.

"That would be a sight to see. I doubt I could fit an arm through any of your gowns."

Meredith looked over his impressive arms in agreement.

"If you keep looking at me that way, I'll be forced to kiss you again."

Letting her gaze linger over him, she raised her eyes cheekily to his and batted her lashes. His eyes narrowed, but she could see his eyes beginning to change once more.

"Are you trying to seduce me madam."

Meredith let out an exaggerated gasp and placed her hand against her chest.

"Me? I would never do such a shameful thing," she said as she trailed her hand lower.

His eyes followed her hand's movements as she cupped her breast. Meredith bit into her bottom lip as she squeezed lightly. The excitement was intoxicating as she saw Aiden's eyes flare a brilliant gold, but he didn't move. She didn't think he was breathing either.

She found her nipple, poking out stiffly from her dress. Meredith rubbed her fingers against the little bud through the fabric. Her stomach fluttered in pleasure as she touched her breast, heightened by the fact that Aiden was watching her.

"If I had wanted to seduce you. . ." Meredith trailed off and laid her hand on his thigh.

She felt the muscles in his leg tense beneath her touch even through his pants. Slowly, she inched her fingers up his leg. Meredith saw his jaw clench and reveled the power she held over him. She smoothed her palm flat and paused. Finding it immensely amusing, Meredith tilted her head up.

"You look like you're in pain. Should I stop?"

In response, the corner of his lips quirked up before he opened his mouth. Suddenly the carriage door opened once again and she realized that the carriage had been still for a while. Flustered, Meredith removed her hand and exited clumsily. Aiden, irritatingly calm despite the color of his eyes, led her into his enormous home. While Es Dane's home had been built around ivory colored stone, Aiden's home was darker, older. Its stone was a dark beige and accented with dark wood.

There was a different intimidating feeling to the house. Almost as if past ancestors had imbued the building with some of their memories. The interior was just as grand as she had remembered from the party, but with no people to lighten the atmosphere, it seemed cold and empty. A servant welcomed Aiden home and bowed to her as well.

He offered to bring them refreshments. Aiden told him to bring a few to the green room. After speaking with the servant, Aiden led her up a flight of stairs and into a waiting room. Comfortable, plush furniture was arranged to face each other with a low table between them. The dark wooden floor was carpeted with several elaborate rugs. The walls had been painted a muted green and trimmed with white molding.

Aiden drew her to one of the sofas and bid her to sit. Meredith sank down into the cushion.

"If you'll wait here, I'll speak to my parent before I bring them to meet you."

Meredith nodded and watched him leave. Soon after there was a knock on the door. Meredith opened the door. The servant thanked her and brought the tray they were carrying to the table. Meredith thanked the man and gave him permission to leave. She poured herself a cup of the floral scented tea. Sipping the liquid slowly, Meredith looked around the room at the various painting on the walls. Several she assumed were past ancestors of Aiden's.

One portrait even had Aiden's blue eyes. She wondered if they were a family trait, though Aiden's brother Greyson, had silver eyes. The door opened once more. Aiden held the door open for his mother to come through. Meredith jumped to her feet and bowed her head.

"Esa Meredith, I'm so happy to meet you again. I haven't seen you since Aiden's welcome home party. Have you been well?" Eta Celia asked.

Before she knew it, Meredith was drawn into a friendly embrace. Eta Celia had a comforting scent, which was nothing like what Ella had said was in fashion. Meredith made a mental note to never wear that fragrance again.

"Yes, thank you, Eta Celia. I am well."

Aiden's father came in as well. He was every bit as intimidating as Eta Celia was not.

"Good day, Et Gaven," Meredith said, her voice shaking audibly.

"No need to be nervous girl," he said.

His comment had the opposite effect on her, but she tried to bow as casually as she could.

"Father, you're frightening when someone just mentions your name," Aiden said. He closed the door behind him and took a hold of her hand. Meredith was grateful for the contact, but Eta Celia suddenly grasped both of her arms, drawing her hand out of Aiden's.

"Oh, you have no idea how long I've waited for a daughter-in-law, Meredith. I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to see grandchildren until I was too old to play with them."

Eta Celia drew her back to the sofa and began going over wedding plans. Meredith glanced at Aiden once to see that he was deep in conversation with his father, both speaking in hushed tones. Meredith turned her attention back to Aiden's mother who was enthusiastically explaining the different types of fabric that could be used in the wedding gown.

12